View Full Version : Former Obama Fan Says It All

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 01:56 AM
http://youtu.be/VIMnIh10po0

She pretty much sums up the reality.

FORD
03-19-2014, 02:05 AM
Meh....

She has some of her facts correct, but she spins it up into a stew of Randtard Libertardlian bullshit, especially at the end.

Which means that's probably what she was in the first place, and made up the part about being a "former" Democrat.

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 03:20 AM
She has nice legs.

twonabomber
03-19-2014, 06:19 AM
No way she wrote all that.

VAiN
03-19-2014, 11:12 AM
She may not have written it, but at least the message is accurate.

Kristy
03-19-2014, 11:34 AM
No way she wrote all that.

Bet she did, you misogynist dumbfuck.

I'm with Ford on this one. She talks more Libertardian then pissed off. If one of her Cruz-like cretins gets elected she'll soon be burning her white trash Wal-Mart panties next.

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 02:04 PM
Where did she endorse the right wing? She admitted to being snookered by Obama and said the whole political system was corrupt and the government abuses it's power.

FORD
03-19-2014, 02:31 PM
She uses standard Randtard talking points.

"Government is the problem"

Actually government is NOT the problem. Corporations getting too big, and having too much power, including power within the government.... THAT is the problem.

Is Obama part of that problem? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean abolishing government is the solution. Restoring government for, of, and by the people IS. And you can't do that by embracing Randtard fairytales and removing even the last remaining restraints on predatory capitalism.

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Government becomes the biggest bitch in the room when it becomes corrupt. It becomes dangerous. If you don't have a government you have social chaos. Government eventually happens. Just look at the Ukraine. It doesn't take long. Someone fills the the void very quickly. They want the power.

What she was saying is government is power and the power currently is very corrupt.

It's very simple. Our constitutional rights were given to us by an act of government. No government. No constitution. No constitutional rights. So yeah there is all this talk that government is the problem but I think what people mean by that is "corrupt government" is the problem. It's why we had checks and balances and limited the power of the federal government and gave the states most the power. Now we have government agencies who are ran by unelected officials who have a revolving door to the corporations they are supposed to regulate. That's the problem.

It's a real nightmare when the Federal Reserve Bank offers an open line of credit.

FORD
03-19-2014, 03:55 PM
Ayn Rand is the false messiah of the modern day Libertardlian party, but as for who is actually running the operation....... well a picture is worth a thousand words.......

http://cloudfront-assets.reason.com/assets/mc/_external/2012_05/vintage-hipsterlibertarian.jpg

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/libertarian-platform.png

Now, I'd actually be OK with abolishing the BCE's CIA and the "Federal" Reserve. But the rest of that bullshit would amount to nothing less than 100% pure fascism. The Mussolini kind, if not necessarily Hitler's brand.

Kristy
03-19-2014, 04:03 PM
Libertardians are a sneaky bunch. They breed neo-fascism and call it "prosperity." They blame government for all of America's social ills and but create no alternative solutions other than what lies in their own best interest. Fuck these people. They want to know what true fascism is these disillusioned fuckers be the first I round up when I become Emperor.

WACF
03-19-2014, 04:03 PM
http://www.occupydemocrats.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/libertarian-platform.png

Holy shit......

Kristy
03-19-2014, 04:21 PM
As dictator of my own party 'The Kristy Doesn't Give A Shit About Trailer Trash Party' I PROMISE to abolish:

Community colleges

Why? They are marketing scams for corrupt mafia sociopaths. Community colleges forgo education such as learning about god damn history, philosophy, science in favor of bullshit "tech" jobs. Veterinarian tech, pharmaceutical tech, X-ray tech, trailer repair tech, etc.

Petting zoos

Why? Legalized animal cruelty.

Hipsters

Why? Do I really need to give you a god damn explanation here?

Stock owners in America's increasing prison-for-profit systems

Why? Jailing dope puffers for income is fucking sick.

BDSM posers

Why? Pussies who play with pain need to get the fuck out of the scene

Trailers parks

Why? You're a god damn American that's why. So put down the TV dinner, step away from your 40" LED TV, exercise, and dress like a fucking human being. And no fucking Sammy Hagar CD's - that's why I'll keep the private prison systems open - for now.

That's just a few. My fascism has no limits.

binnie
03-19-2014, 04:26 PM
If you put the BDSM pussies into the petting zoos, wouldn't that kinda kill two birds with one stone? :D

Kristy
03-19-2014, 04:29 PM
No, they'd still be pussies. I hate whiny, demanding subs.

Anyway, if community colleges go so will about 80% of America's dumbfucks who attend them and that will reduce the trailer trash population by a 1/3. Of course, I have no data for this but I'm a dictator so I don't need any.

binnie
03-19-2014, 04:38 PM
I think that it would be much better to start with the people who determine playlists on radio and the people who have been commissioning films in Holywood for the past 15 years.......

Kristy
03-19-2014, 04:43 PM
Oh, Hollywood would be gone under my regime and twats like Scarlett Johannsen will work in my newly designed Wal-Mart slave labor camps where instead of door greeters, they will have to stand there and apologize for the shitty movies they made and of course, give refunds.

FORD
03-19-2014, 04:51 PM
I think that it would be much better to start with the people who determine playlists on radio and the people who have been commissioning films in Holywood for the past 15 years.......

That would pretty much be the same corporations now. :(

vandeleur
03-19-2014, 04:56 PM
I would drag my balls over a mile of broken glass to put a love bite on one of scarlet johannsens shits.

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Ayn Rand is the false messiah of the modern day Libertardlian party, but as for who is actually running the operation....... well a picture is worth a thousand words.......

http://cloudfront-assets.reason.com/assets/mc/_external/2012_05/vintage-hipsterlibertarian.jpg

Now, I'd actually be OK with abolishing the BCE's CIA and the "Federal" Reserve. But the rest of that bullshit would amount to nothing less than 100% pure fascism. The Mussolini kind, if not necessarily Hitler's brand.

John F. Kennedy pretty much killed the Federal Reserve with an executive order issuing US currency through the US Treasury Department. The private Federal Reserve Bank wouldn't be able to compete and would be ran out of business. The first thing Lyndon Johnson did as president was stop the Kennedy money from being issued.

Kennedy wanted to bust the CIA up into a million pieces and throw it to the wind. I would say the CIA is a pretty good example of a rogue government agency. Drug running. Weapons running. Secret wars and assassinations. They even got busted on a crazy mind control program.

binnie
03-19-2014, 04:58 PM
I would drag my balls over a mile of broken glass to put a love bite on one of scarlet johannsens shits.

I have genuinely - and I mean genuinely, not for rhetorical effect - just fallen off my chair reading that.

Outstanding, sir, outstanding.

vandeleur
03-19-2014, 05:04 PM
:) ..

Kristy
03-19-2014, 05:06 PM
That's not saying much. Vandeleur would also do the same for this woman:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm0kadxKDk1qztqsao1_400.jpg

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 05:07 PM
Well the corruption will continue. Interest rates and taxes will rise. Government oppression will increase. The point will occur where people will just snap. The newly armed government employees including armed dog catchers will come out to meet the angry citizens. The problem is government employees are wimps and only care about their paychecks and pensions and don't want to die. They will cower and the angry mobs will acquire all of the arms, ammo, and equipment Homeland Security stockpiled. Then they will storm the bastille.

Then they will fight over who is going to run the place next while outsiders meddle and influence the process trying to get a puppet government into power. What goes around comes around.

http://youtu.be/azc_FNZXaRw

vandeleur
03-19-2014, 05:07 PM
Wow .... She is a bit scary for me .

PETE'S BROTHER
03-19-2014, 05:16 PM

who wouldn't, she gets naughty when she's drunk

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 05:17 PM

See. The problem most people have is they don't have worthy goals and aspirations and they aren't willing to sacrifice to reach them if they manage to have them in the first place. You sir know the secret to success!

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 05:18 PM

I wonder if Miss Jane and Jethro ever did it?

PETE'S BROTHER
03-19-2014, 05:21 PM
I wonder if Miss Jane and Jethro ever did it?

riiight, of course they did

Warham
03-19-2014, 05:51 PM
She uses standard Randtard talking points.

"Government is the problem"

Actually government is NOT the problem. Corporations getting too big, and having too much power, including power within the government.... THAT is the problem.

Is Obama part of that problem? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean abolishing government is the solution. Restoring government for, of, and by the people IS. And you can't do that by embracing Randtard fairytales and removing even the last remaining restraints on predatory capitalism.

When the government can intercept and record everyone's phone calls for 30 days, it is the problem.

Wal-Mart cannot do that, FORD.

FORD
03-19-2014, 05:54 PM
Well, actually they probably could. At least if you buy their cell plans.....

http://www.walmart.com/cp/Straight-Talk-Wireless/1045119

Nickdfresh
03-19-2014, 06:09 PM

Well, I for one sort of miss the soylent-lard sandwiches of The Concrete Jungle!

Warham
03-19-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm fine with a small but effective government. What's your limit? Should they be able to record our phone calls and listen to them at their leisure? Should the IRS be able to audit your tax returns based on which political party you donated to?

Obama hasn't curtailed the government's power at all, he's expanded it. The bad thing is that both political parties are fine with it and there's no end in sight. If somebody comes along and says they are going to curtail the NSA or IRS, it's bad news for them.

Do you want to live in something out of one of Orwell's books?

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 06:24 PM
The government works for the corporations now. I don't get the concept of ending the crony capitalism by making the government even bigger. It increases the crony capitalism. Hey if these government agencies no longer provide the service they were originally intended to do and they are abusive. I'm fine with getting rid of them.

Kristy
03-19-2014, 06:34 PM
Obama hasn't curtailed the government's power at all, he's expanded it.

More like he refined it. I've never seen a politician with more excuses that say nothing than what Obama has said about the NSA. No doubt he is puppet who loves to have his strings pulled but by whom? Certainly his actions go beyond the Koch marketing ploys or simply being a yes man for the CIA and America's War Machine.

FORD
03-19-2014, 06:37 PM
I'm fine with a small but effective government. What's your limit? Should they be able to record our phone calls and listen to them at their leisure? Should the IRS be able to audit your tax returns based on which political party you donated to?

Obama hasn't curtailed the government's power at all, he's expanded it. The bad thing is that both political parties are fine with it and there's no end in sight. If somebody comes along and says they are going to curtail the NSA or IRS, it's bad news for them.

Do you want to live in something out of one of Orwell's books?

We have been living in one of his books for years now. Orwell was just a few years off in his predictions. He should have titled his book "2001" instead of "1984". There's probably a little bit of "Animal Farm" thrown in there too.

Along with Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World", especially when it comes to the pharmaceutical industry. And with FAUX and hate radio telling the "Deltas" and "Epsilons" that they should be the ones running the world.

Throw in Mike Judge's "Idiocracy" when you look at the candidates the teabaggers run for office.

But changing the narrative to a hybrid of "Atlas Shrugged" and "Mein Kampf" sure as Hell isn't the solution.

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 07:48 PM
Ever tried to read Mein Kampf? It's kind of like reading "Crazy From The Heat" if Sammy wrote it. Pages and pages of unorganized drivel. Oh well. At least Hilter did everything he said he was going to do in the book. Unlike Obama. Hilter was not a liar.

Nitro Express
03-19-2014, 08:01 PM
More like he refined it. I've never seen a politician with more excuses that say nothing than what Obama has said about the NSA. No doubt he is puppet who loves to have his strings pulled but by whom? Certainly his actions go beyond the Koch marketing ploys or simply being a yes man for the CIA and America's War Machine.

Obama is a pathological liar and a narcisist. He feels no guilt or empathy whatsoever. As long as he gets attention (negative or positive) he's happy. He's the perfect puppet. Whoever his controllers are (I suspect Zibignew Brzenski and George Soros) they knew America was ready for a black president and if they could get Barry elected, he would be untouchable.

Obama has done plenty of damage but I don't think Obamacare is going to last nor are most of what he's done. The real danger to the US is the constant overseas meddling and war mongering. The rest of the world is tired of it. Instead of pulling it home and focus on rebuilding things here we are going to go into the Philippines and try and put the heat on China. Stupid.

You can see the plan. It was set up the petro dollar. Get the US off the gold standard and have endless financing for a war machine that would be used to take the world over with. We had to get the middle east. We tried but just couldn't secure it. Russia dusted itself off and grew powerful enough to stop us in Syria. The Ukraine thing ain't going to work.

All russia has to do is sell it's oil in any currency and that will burn the dollar good. Foreign countries can dump their bonds to burn our ass too. The window of taking over militarily is closing and we ruined our financial system trying to finance that. The neo-con plans failed. The financial situation is fixable but Washington is full of Federal Reserve Bank puppets. They are too dumb to realize they are fucked too. They think they will wiggle out unscathed. Only the people who hold real assets and can defend them will. Not the average kiss ass politicians.

Obama will just be another failed footnote in history. People will piss on him but as enough time goes by he will largely be forgotten. Oh you might see him listed as Americas first black president but people will remember him as being a complete joke and disaster. The man has no legacy. How can you have a legacy when nobody knows who or what you really are.