PDA

View Full Version : The biggest cunt in the universe returns.

fraroc
04-13-2014, 04:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99UpXw7qTMg

I'm sure you all know who Amy Bouzaglo AKA "somehow a restaurant owner" is, there was a thread about the Kitchen Nightmares episode about The Menstru-ant AKA Amy's Baking Company run by an Israeli gangster and his wife, the biggest bitch in the world.

Well, to start off Season 7 of Kitchen Nightmares, Gordon decided to make a mini "documentary" about his experience in the restaurant and the social media explosion that ensued, also you get to see one of the most insane interviews I have ever seen with Crazy Amy B.

Nitro Express
04-14-2014, 01:48 PM
Amy looks like a fish. Her hubby is a half click from killing someone.

Seshmeister
04-14-2014, 04:06 PM
They are both cunts obviously but it's a very manufactured artificial show that puts it's own narrative onto events. There are various things come up on the screen saying 'These events may not have happened in the order or way shown, blah blah'.

Also a quick google after each episode shows that at least half if not most of the restaurants on the show are closed within a year.

Nitro Express
04-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Yeah I doubt there is much reality on reality television. They just do reality shows now because people watch them and they are cheaper to produce than hiring professional union card carrying actors and union card carrying writers. Just find some assholes (no problem there) and let the cameras roll.

Zing!
04-14-2014, 05:32 PM
Yeah I doubt there is much reality on reality television. They just do reality shows now because people watch them and they are cheaper to produce than hiring professional union card carrying actors and union card carrying writers. Just find some assholes (no problem there) and let the cameras roll.

We could get three or four shows out of this forum alone.

Nitro Express
04-14-2014, 05:40 PM
We could get three or four shows out of this forum alone.

Them Duck Dynasty pricks have nothing on us. We have more assholes and create more drama than those big beard motherfuckers can dream about. Now. We need to get merchandising some Roth Army junk in Wal-Mart and truck stops.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-14-2014, 05:43 PM
Them Duck Dynasty pricks have nothing on us. We have more assholes and create more drama than those big beard motherfuckers can dream about. Now. We need to get merchandising some Roth Army junk in Wal-Mart and truck stops.

singapore dicksling franchises world wide :baaa:

Nitro Express
04-14-2014, 05:49 PM
singapore dicksling franchises world wide :baaa:

I take it's not a cocktail.

Singapore is a pretty boring place. You would need a sling for your dick after a few nights in Bangkok.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-14-2014, 05:53 PM
I take it's not a cocktail.

Singapore is a pretty boring place. You would need a sling for your dick after a few nights in Bangkok.

you were part of the original tm trademark naming of the things...i thought :umm:

vandeleur
04-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Thought dp invented the Singapore dick sling .

Invented ... Inverted ... Same thing :D

PETE'S BROTHER
04-14-2014, 06:25 PM

i'm sure he inverted it first

fraroc
04-14-2014, 06:30 PM
They are both cunts obviously but it's a very manufactured artificial show that puts it's own narrative onto events. There are various things come up on the screen saying 'These events may not have happened in the order or way shown, blah blah'.

Also a quick google after each episode shows that at least half if not most of the restaurants on the show are closed within a year.

In the show, all Chef Ramsay does is show these restaurant owners and these chefs a better way to be. Just because they listen to his advice doesn't mean that they internalize it and as soon as Gordon walks out that door, they disregard everything he says and go back to their old, dysfunctional ways.

Being on Kitchen Nightmares brings publicity, but not necessarily success.

ZahZoo
04-14-2014, 06:32 PM

I invented the term... DP did all the product development and user acceptance testing. Nitro prepared the marketing "briefs"...

It's no wonder his neighbors won't speak to him and just look at him funny when he drives by now... Especially when he's cruisin with the top down!!

PETE'S BROTHER
04-14-2014, 06:34 PM
i look great while ridin' a motorcycle :thumb:

PETE'S BROTHER
04-14-2014, 06:35 PM
i haven't "striped" mine yet :baaa:

Sensible Shoes
04-14-2014, 09:20 PM
I like this "Christley knows best" show on USA. Guy HAS to be gay but he has a wife and 5 kids and a walk-in closet bigger than my living room.

Nitro Express
04-14-2014, 09:30 PM

You use a Singapore dick sling to DP?

Here's a Texas dick sling.

Zing!
04-17-2014, 07:18 PM
I feel a new G.O.A.T. website brewing already...

BITEYOASS
04-17-2014, 09:51 PM
I thought this thread was about Krusty. :bigwink:

Angel
04-18-2014, 10:06 AM
I thought this thread was about Krusty. :bigwink:

I thought it was about me. :lmao:

ELVIS
04-18-2014, 12:13 PM
What's the difference ??

sonrisa salvaje
04-18-2014, 12:47 PM
What's the difference ??

One is the High Times pet of the month?

ELVIS
04-18-2014, 02:05 PM
They have that ??

sonrisa salvaje
04-18-2014, 03:29 PM
They have that ??

I don't think they really do but if they did i can't think of anyone more qualified.

binnie
04-18-2014, 03:33 PM
I'd like to see a show where Gordon Ramsey and Piers Morgan fight to the death.

ELVIS
04-18-2014, 03:56 PM
And Piers loses...

binnie
04-18-2014, 03:58 PM
I think it's pretty clear that Piers would lose.

Shit, Gordon would probably knock him out with a miss.....

78/84 guy
04-18-2014, 04:12 PM
Is the answer Kristy ?

fraroc
04-18-2014, 04:24 PM
I think it's pretty clear that Piers would lose.

Shit, Gordon would probably knock him out with a miss.....

Isn't Gordon really athletic? He would probably kick Piers' ass.

FORD
04-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Any good chef has a collection of sharp knives near him. Piss Morgan wouldn't have a chance.

Seshmeister
04-21-2014, 07:43 AM
I like this "Christley knows best" show on USA. Guy HAS to be gay but he has a wife and 5 kids and a walk-in closet bigger than my living room.

Who is in it Michele Bachmann?