04-16-2014, 12:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXfhiM1yaE8

ELVIS
04-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Dumb and Dumber - Democrat Clueless Unit

:elvis:

Nitro Express
04-16-2014, 02:59 PM
We need to send the whole congress to Guam so they can see personally what it looks like and then leave them there.

Never was
04-16-2014, 03:01 PM
Stupid knows no party boundaries.

FORD
04-16-2014, 03:08 PM
Stupid knows no party boundaries.

Well.... it's hard to argue in favor of what Hank Johnson said in that clip above.... except to say maybe the KKKochsuckers in the DLC and the treasonous Likud AIPAC'ers should have never removed Cynthia McKinney from that office in the first place, as she was far more intelligent.

Hank's got NOTHING on Louie GOMER though. Now that motherfucker is gold medal Olympic stupidity......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXXRVI0uJI

Now having said that, this wasn't supposed to be a thread about DUMB people in politics, it was a thread about the corrupt Republican governors, all of whom are on the KKKoch payroll.

ELVIS
04-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Yeah...whatever...

Keep up the partisan politics...

Yay...

ELVIS
04-16-2014, 04:35 PM
Now, let's hear some more Dumbocrats spouting off...

:elvis:

FORD
04-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah, like I'm going to sit through an entire half hour of badly edited quotes taken out of context. :rolleyes:

Now back on topic....

Why is it that you and Jerksmear always feel the need to hijack any thread that points out KKKoch funded corruption?

If you have any evidence of "Democratic" governors as corrupt as Jabba Christie, Bitch Ass Punk Walker, Vaginal Probe McDonnell or that other Diebold using Klan fuck in Georgia, then by all means, post them.

I make no distinctions between a KKKoch funded Republican, and a KKKoch funded DLC Republican who calls themselves a "Democrat". Joe Manchin from West Virginia would probably fit the bill.... except he's in the Senate now. And voting with the Republicans nearly every damn time.

ELVIS
04-16-2014, 08:19 PM
I could give a crap about the specifics of the left /right bullshit game...

I'm neither...

FORD
04-16-2014, 09:08 PM

I'm neither...

Then why do you consistently side with the two Stalin funded fascists and their flunkies in the government?

Kristy
04-16-2014, 10:44 PM

I'm neither...

:homoswitch:

fraroc
04-16-2014, 10:54 PM
:homoswitch:

Krusty you are a cunt..............tinuing source of inspiration.

ELVIS
04-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Then why do you consistently side with the two Stalin funded fascists and their flunkies in the government?

I don't side with anyone, they're all corrupt...

FORD
04-17-2014, 12:48 PM

And why is that?

Because rich criminal fucks like the KKKochs were allowed to bring their corporate money into the system.

fraroc
04-17-2014, 01:56 PM

And the almighty ELVIS is somehow incorruptable?

ELVIS
04-17-2014, 03:00 PM
No, but I chose to go through life being honest and fair to everyone...

ELVIS
04-17-2014, 03:01 PM
And why is that?

Because rich criminal fucks like the KKKochs were allowed to bring their corporate money into the system.

By whom ??

Wait, lemme guess...

The BCE ??

:biggrin: