PDA

View Full Version : Obama's dealer Gay Ray dead

jacksmar
04-21-2014, 08:54 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547667/EXCLUSIVE-Obamas-high-school-pot-dealer-future-president-thanked-good-times-yearbook-beaten-death-gay-lover-fights-flatulence-drugs.html

EXCLUSIVE: Obama's high school pot dealer who he thanked for the 'good times' was beaten to death with a hammer by his gay lover

Raymond Boyer was known as 'Gay Ray' to Obama and his marijuana smoking 'Choom Gang' of privately-educated kids at Hawaiian high school
Ray was bludgeoned to death with a hammer in 1986, seven years after he supplied the future president and his friends with drugs
Lover Andrew Devere, a male prostitute, gave police a variety of reasons for the murder
He said surfer Boyer put him down constantly and broke wind in his face
Court documents uncovered for the first time by MailOnline
Choom is island slang for pot smoking and group went on excursions to countryside to get high and party, sometimes in Ray’s surf van
Devere is now living on the mainland after serving his life sentence
Obama last week said marijuana was no more dangerous than alcohol
Devere's new wife Elizabeth told MailOnline doing drugs is fine if you are rich and 'have the tools to deal with it' but not if you are poor with problems

President Obama’s high school pot dealer who he thanked in his yearbook for the 'good times' was beaten to death by his lover after a series of fights over flatulence and drugs, MailOnline can reveal today.

Raymond Boyer, known as 'Gay Ray' to Obama and his marijuana smoking 'Choom Gang', was bludgeoned to death with a hammer seven years after he sold the future president and his friends drugs.

His lover Andrew Devere, a male prostitute, gave police a laundry list of reasons for the killing, including that Boyer, a surfer and unemployed chef, constantly put him down, made him beg for drugs and had a habit of breaking wind in his face.
Good times: Obama thanked Ray in his high school yearbook alongside his family and his Choom Gang buddies

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/28/article-2547667-1B09BEFE00000578-346_634x832.jpg

Seshmeister
04-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Who was the last president not to take drugs which they were then too hypocritical and gutless to decriminalize?

I think possibly Carter?

ELVIS
04-21-2014, 09:42 AM
I couldn't give a rat's ass...

Nitro Express
04-21-2014, 12:57 PM
I don't care if Barry fucked men up the ass. I just wish he would stop fucking the american people up the ass.

FORD
04-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Who was the last president not to take drugs which they were then too hypocritical and gutless to decriminalize?

I think possibly Carter?

Jimmy never got high himself, but Willie Nelson claims he smoked a joint on the roof of the White House while Jimmy lived there.

Nitro Express
04-21-2014, 01:51 PM
The Bush family was dealing drugs. Clinton was letting them into Arkansas when he was governor. Clinton snorted drugs. Dubya Snorted drugs. This country has been on one big cocaine binge for years. Now since our military is in Afghanistan guarding the poppy fields, we are on one big heroin binge.

Seshmeister
04-21-2014, 03:32 PM
So the message to kids is don't take drugs or you may end up being president one day.

I just assumed Ronnie Raygun would have taken drugs at some point being a Hollywood actor. I guess there may be a chance that Bush senior didn't but I knew saying that would make FORD go nuts... :)

FORD
04-21-2014, 03:39 PM
Actually, Ron & Nancy smoked dope while he was Governor of California in the 60s. If memory serves correctly, it was at a party thrown by the Bloomingdales or Rockefellers or one of those old money rich fuck families.

As for Poppy Bush, he might well be the biggest coke & heroin dealer of the 20th century, but his personal preference was prescription drugs like Halcyon. Which he was on when he puked up Sushi all over the Japanese prime minister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo

kwame k
04-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Is this really an issue with anyone except people who believe the 1950's was the golden era in America?

If a President or potential President didn't experiment with drugs......I'd be more suspicious of them than a person who openly admits that they tried drugs!

I think most people who would be running for President would of grew up in an era where trying pot, coke or LSD was part of the normal growing up experience :littlebong:

FORD
04-21-2014, 03:49 PM
Is this really an issue with anyone except people who believe the 1950's was the golden era in America?

If a President or potential President didn't experiment with drugs......I'd be more suspicious of them than a person who openly admits that they tried drugs!

For example.......

http://i.qkme.me/3p1tg2.jpg#mitt%20romney%20and%20the%20magic%20und erwear

kwame k
04-21-2014, 03:53 PM
He has the creepy slicked back look of a used car salesman down pat!

Nitro Express
04-21-2014, 04:07 PM
He has the creepy slicked back look of a used car salesman down pat!

He's trying to sell you on that corporations are people and bombing Iran is a great idea.

kwame k
04-21-2014, 04:10 PM
Kinda like this Presidential hopeful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

Nitro Express
04-22-2014, 12:03 PM
Nicely said by a man who is highly vested in defense contractors. Also, Iran does not sell it's oil in US dollars nor does it have a central bank that is part of the Bank of International Settlements system.

I figured it out. With the fall of the Soviet Union and the oligarch take over of Russia and a cooperative Bejing, all the US had to do was secure the middle east oil and put it onto the BIS banking system and the US and it's European oligarch buddies would pretty much rule the world. If China balked well we had better weapons to cool it off with.

The wild card nobody saw was Putin. They had no idea he would turn that basket case of a country around as quickly as he has done. Also China and the other BRICS countries working together is a challenge.

This is why you are seeing a geopolitical change in the world and a NATO push against Russia and Russia and China siding up. Also the US is negotiating with the Phillipines to put more US troops there.

McCain is an aging poster boy of neo-con greed. A dangerous greed. These guys thought they could control the middle east in ten years. They failed. They made a lot of money charging the US taxpayer the cost of their schemes but they have only led the whole world into a dangerous situation. These guys are nothing short of being psycopaths. They should be locked up.