PDA

View Full Version : The Bottom Line on Marriage Equality - Because Stone Cold Says So!!

FORD
04-23-2014, 04:27 PM
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Gives A NSFW Defense Of Gay Marriage

WWE megastar "Stone Cold" Steve Austin made these comments on his podcast months ago, but they're just now making the rounds in wrestling circles, and they're more than worth highlighting. From the man who wrote his own chapter and verse, it's a very forceful and in-character stand in favor of gay marriage.

"I don't give a shit if two guys, two gals, guy-gal, whatever it is, I believe that any human being in America, or any human being in the goddamn world, that wants to be married, and if it's same-sex, more power to 'em."

"What also chaps my ass, some of these churches, have the high horse that they get on and say 'we as a church do not believe in that.' Which one of these motherfuckers talked to God, and God said that same-sex marriage was a no-can-do?"

"OK, so two cats can't get married if they want to get married, but then a guy can go murder 14 people, molest five kids, then go to fucking prison, and accept God and He's going to let him into heaven? After the fact that he did all that shit? See that's all horseshit to me, that don't jive with me."

Here's audio of the segment:

ELVIS
04-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Who cares what a washed up fake wrestler thinks ??

FORD
04-23-2014, 07:56 PM
Didn't you used to be a big fan of that washed up fake wrestler?

ELVIS
04-23-2014, 08:33 PM
No...

FORD
04-23-2014, 09:17 PM
Oh that's right.... you were Harecutt. The other guy was StoneCold. Nevermind.......

Nitro Express
04-23-2014, 11:04 PM
The first Roman emperor to have married a man was Nero, who is reported to have married two other males on different occasions. His first marriage was with one of his freedmen, Pythagoras, with whom Nero took the role of the bride.[48] Later, as a groom, Nero married Sporus, a young boy, to replace the teenage female concubine he had killed [49] and married him in a very public ceremony with all the solemnities of matrimony, after which Sporus was forced to pretend to be the female concubine that Nero had killed and act as though they were really married.

I always said we were following the fall of the roman empire.

ELVIS
04-24-2014, 08:43 AM
That's exactly right...

Seshmeister
04-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Don't flatter yourselves, the Romans lasted another 300 years after that. :D

ELVIS
04-24-2014, 10:17 AM
In slavery and bondage until they ultimately perished...

vandeleur
04-24-2014, 10:22 AM
In slavery and bondage until they ultimately perished...

http://youtu.be/ExWfh6sGyso

FORD
04-24-2014, 11:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy7lORSgn_8

Zing!
04-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Don't flatter yourselves, the Romans lasted another 300 years after that. :D

Look you call me big nose again and I'll take you to the fucking cleaners!