PDA

View Full Version : Mark Dice can eat my fucking ass

fraroc
04-24-2014, 07:56 AM
I've been meaning to make a thread on that shithead for a while and now I'm finally going to get around to it. This is going to be sort of a ranting style thread.

Mark Dice, you are a fucking huge piece of shit, I've honestly had enough of you. Over the years I've watched your videos on YouTube talking shit about celebrities and saying that they're all part of the illuminati, I've written you off as just another conspiaracy theorist/fear prostitute just like your buddy Alex Jones. I've also been watching your "Crazy Petition" videos that according to you, show off how brainwashed the American people are. "OBAMA ZOMBIES PETITION TO GET RID OF FIRST AMENDMENT!!" Give me a fucking break, after seeing a lot of your videos, I am really beginning to think that these petition videos are all fucking staged. If not, then has it ever occurred to you that these people are signing your bullshit petitions is just so you'll shut the fuck up, leave them alone, and stop fucking badgering them? Nonetheless, the petition videos show you how much of a scumbag you really are, you fucking piece of shit. All you're getting out of that is making your fucking fellow American look stupid, thus bringing you down as an American yourself.

You're also incredibly defensive and you can't stand it when people have a dissenting opinion. So many people said that you took your fucking crazy conspiracy nut beliefs to a fucking limit when you prayed for God to kill Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, and Ke$ha (In addition to being a conspiracy nut, Mark Dice is also a Christian fundie, fucking LOVELY. Which I also find fucking hilarious because you said in one of your videos that you hated Fred Phelps and the Westboro Bastard Cult, way to fucking lower yourself to their standards, cuntface.) I mean, I hate fucking Lil Wayne and Ke$ha but I'm not going to pray to God that they die because they're part of your so called "illuminati". Your fucking response to people saying that you took it to the limit was calling us "pussies" and "sheeple". Basically confirms my point that you can't take any opposing opinions, you can dish it out but you can't take it. You fucking cocksucker.

Anyways, I said what I needed to say.

Seshmeister
04-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Solution = don't watch him.

Life is too short to waste on these windbag idiots unless they amuse you.

Before the internet these guys used to be the mentally confused guy you saw holding a placard and shouting the end is nigh in the middle of town being ignored or laughed at by passers by.

ELVIS
04-24-2014, 08:41 AM
That's not true...

FORD
04-24-2014, 11:22 AM
Mark Dice is so goddamned out of his mind with all of his "Celebrity X is a Satanic Tool of the Illuminati" horseshit that he makes Alex Jones and Glenn BecKKK seem rational by comparison.

Zing!
04-24-2014, 12:58 PM
Who the hell is Mark Dice?

FORD
04-24-2014, 01:02 PM
He's a wack job conspiracy theorist who believes that pretty much every celebrity on earth engages in anal sex Satanic orgies in allegiance to the Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7HmcHMl7DY

PETE'S BROTHER
04-24-2014, 01:03 PM
He's a wack job conspiracy theorist who believes that pretty much every celebrity on earth engages in anal sex Satanic orgies in allegiance to the Illuminati.

luckies

ELVIS
04-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Most do exactly that...

Satan
04-24-2014, 01:30 PM
You seriously believe that dragonshit, Mr. Presley?

You believe that I would need such an elaborate pretense as all of that imaginary conspiracy that Dice lays out, in order to expand my Most Unholy influence throughout the world?

Please.... give a Devil a little more credit than that! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

ELVIS
04-24-2014, 01:32 PM
I don't give the devil jack shit...

vandeleur
04-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Wow he is class ,really funny , like an Ali g vibe going on . Not sure it wouldn't wear a bit thin after a while .
Parody is a hard target :D

Satan
04-24-2014, 01:41 PM
I don't give the devil jack shit...

Well.... except your soul, of course. You should have read the fine print when you signed that contract with Colonel Parker. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

Kristy
04-24-2014, 02:28 PM
Most do exactly that...

Go fuck a wood chipper.

vandeleur
04-24-2014, 02:29 PM
Go fuck a wood chipper.

:biggrin:

ELVIS
04-24-2014, 04:25 PM
You really think that's funny ??

vandeleur
04-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Yeah , I hadn't heard it before

Kristy
04-24-2014, 05:03 PM
Go on Smellvis, go stick your little racist dick in a wood chipper - all in the name of "Jesus" of course.