PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Racism

Satan
04-30-2014, 04:09 PM
The Daily ShowGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook,Daily Show Video Archive

Satan
04-30-2014, 04:11 PM
The Daily ShowGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook,Daily Show Video Archive

FORD
04-30-2014, 04:19 PM

Kristy
04-30-2014, 05:15 PM
Videos that have auto-start are racist themselves.

FORD
04-30-2014, 05:24 PM
Not doing so here. You must be using some inferior crap browser like M$ SwissCheese or GoogleSpychrome. :biggrin:

Having said that, I fucking hate what Comedy Central did to their goddamned website. The previous layouts of the Daily Show page and Colbert Nation were much better.

jacksmar
04-30-2014, 06:05 PM
Not doing so here. You must be using some inferior crap browser like M$ SwissCheese or GoogleSpychrome. :biggrin:

Having said that, I fucking hate what Comedy Central did to their goddamned website. The previous layouts of the Daily Show page and Colbert Nation were much better.

turd, while sucking Lezz Winstead's comical tits, do imagine you have a bigger tongue? Winstead is the bitch who created The Daily Show uses that and social media to promote her commie-left views.

"This tornado is in Oklahoma so clearly it has been ordered to only target conservatives."

Real fucking funny shit.

Even funnier is Ubama telling Monroe OK he's got their back.

Even a racist like you doesn't worry about Colbert's China comment.

Do yourself a big favor kill this thread.

FORD
04-30-2014, 06:28 PM
The funniest thing about the false charges of racism against Colbert was that they came from Michelle Magashangalangadingdong. Who is an immigrant who hates immigrants. As Colbert himself clearly pointed out in his response to her bullshit......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDqP82SQCZc

FORD
04-30-2014, 06:31 PM
And I know who Liz Winstead is. I don't think she's been actively involved in the Daily Show for years now, but she had a show on Air America a few years back. Though admittedly it was on from 3 - 6 AM here, so I only heard the last minute or so of it when my alarm clock went off.

ELVIS
04-30-2014, 10:28 PM
keeping racism alive one post at a time, eh FORD ??

FORD
04-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Yeah.... within the space of one week you have....

The BCE Felonious Five claiming they can get rid of affirmative action, because racism is "over".

KKKliven Bundy saying that the "negroes" were better off as slaves picking cotton.

Some greedy ass billionaire slumlord who owns an NBA team having a complete racist meltdown.

But it's FORD who's keeping racism alive?? :rolleyes:

Nitro Express
04-30-2014, 10:39 PM
Once we get enough racists then we can have contests on who the bigger racist is. We can have reality shows where they swap each other's wives and shit like that. Maybe we could make them all live in a house together and call it, Racist House.

Nitro Express
04-30-2014, 10:42 PM
Yeah.... within the space of one week you have....

The BCE Felonious Five claiming they can get rid of affirmative action, because racism is "over".

KKKliven Bundy saying that the "negroes" were better off as slaves picking cotton.

Some greedy ass billionaire slumlord who owns an NBA team having a complete racist meltdown.

What Bundy was sayin is at least on the plantation they were taught a work ethic. On todays plantation called the government welfare system they just sit on the porch and do nothing. Lazy slave ain't no good for nuttin. Bundy wants slaves with a work ethic. He's getting his grazing for free, me thinks he wants some free labor to. Dammit Gubberment. Get them guys off that damn porch and send them to my watermellon farm. I will teach them a work ethic with a cattle prod.

FORD
04-30-2014, 10:46 PM
Once we get enough racists then we can have contests on who the bigger racist is. We can have reality shows where they swap each other's wives and shit like that. Maybe we could make them all live in a house together and call it, Racist House.

There would have to be ground rules....

1) No indoor cross burnings. No exceptions.

2) The white sheets in the linen closet are for your beds. If you want to cut holes in them and wear them, you'll have to bring your own.

3) Blood relatives will not be allowed to spend the night in the same room as a contestant, no matter how they do things "back in the holler".

4) Farm animals.... see rule #3

Nitro Express
04-30-2014, 10:47 PM
What Bundy was sayin is at least on the plantation they were taught a work ethic. On todays plantation called the government welfare system they just sit on the porch and do nothing. Lazy slave ain't no good for nuttin. Bundy wants slaves with a work ethic. He's getting his grazing for free. Me thinks he wants some free labor too. Dammit Gubberment. Get them guys off that damn porch and send them to my watermellon farm. I will teach them a work ethic with a cattle prod.

Now the people at Bob's Country Bunker would agree with me.

DONNIEP
04-30-2014, 10:50 PM
There would have to be ground rules....

3) Blood relatives will not be allowed to spend the night in the same room as a contestant, no matter how they do things "back in the holler".

You obviously have never met my cousin Lori...

Kristy
04-30-2014, 10:55 PM

Firecrotch

Nitro Express
04-30-2014, 11:01 PM

Oh Lori. Relax baby. Let the magic happen. When you go black you never go back!

FORD
04-30-2014, 11:17 PM

True story.....

Went to a family reunion a few years back. "Reunion" is probably a bit of a stretch, considering I'd never met half of these relatives before. There were these two sisters there.. one blonde and one redhead. Both amazingly hot. I had to work really hard to make myself remember where I was. Granted, they were my distant cousins, so even in this state, it would probably have been perfectly legal, but it still just seemed "wrong" to even be looking at them :(

DONNIEP
04-30-2014, 11:23 PM
Yeah, because it's wrong to look at two hot chicks, lol. If my mother was Olivia Newton John I'd be chasing her around the kitchen table every Sunday afternoon!

twonabomber
05-01-2014, 12:19 AM
May not apply to this thread but it's funny!

Nitro Express
05-01-2014, 01:46 AM
According to unconfirmed reports, Donald Sterling has traveled to Bunkerville, Nevada for a meeting with rancher Cliven Bundy. Their agenda: The creation of a new Racist/Jewish State on BLM land. The project would, for the first time in history, unite Jewish and goyish racists in a single apartheid state.

“That thar BLM land is a land without people,” Bundy explained, “and us racists is a people without land. So let’s all of us who don’t like neegras and goys and such make aliyah. I’ll betchya we can make that gosh-durned desert bloom.”

Sterling expressed cautious optimism about the project. “It could turn out to be even better than Israel,” the LA Clippers owner said. “After all, Israel still has a few darkies – both the shvartzers from Ethiopia and those sand neegras they call Philisteenians that we’re trying to eradicate. But the only dark skin on this BLM land is the hide on Bundy’s cattle.”

According to a joint statement issued by Bundy and Sterling, the new nation will be called White Zion. Bundy expressed hopes that a new genetically-engineered species of cotton-producing sagebrush would open up possibilities for a neo-plantation economy, with the labor provided by slaves captured in raids on Los Angeles, Oakland, and other West Coast metropolitan areas. Sterling added that the plantations could start out by using his basketball players.

Sterling explained that a new Racist/Jewish State in Nevada might turn out to be easier to establish than the older racist Jewish state in Palestine. “Palestine was owned by the Ottomans and infested with sand neegras when we got there,” he explained. “We had to arrange for some really big wars to clear it out. But this part of Nevada is just empty, wide-open desert. The only war we’ll have to fight is with the BLM – and those guys aren’t even a match for a hundred militiamen.”

But is White Zion politically feasible? “I don’t see why not,” Sterling said. “We can count on the support of Sheldon Adelson, who already owns urban Nevada – not to mention the whole Republican Party. Sheldon has shown that he’s willing to put his hundreds of billions of money-laundered dollars at the service of a racist Jewish state. So why not start a Racist/Jewish State right in his own backyard?”

But can racist Jews and racist whites get along? “Don’t see why not,” Bundy said. “Their whole thing is thinking they’re better than goys. Our whole thing is thinking we’re better than darkies. Seems like we-all got a whole lot in common.”

“As a Jewish racist, I can tell you that racists are persecuted even more than Jews in today’s world,” Sterling added. “I’ve been running around making no secret of my Jewishness for decades, and nobody even blinked. But the minute I let out I’m a racist, the whole world turns against me. So obviously we racists, even more than Jews, need an apartheid state bristling with nuclear weapons to protect us from a hostile world.”

Bristling with nuclear weapons?!

Sterling expressed confidence that White Zion will soon become a nuclear power: “If the Jewish racist state could steal the makings of hundreds of nuclear weapons from the US and cart all that stuff to the other side of the world, how hard could it be to steal a few more nukes and haul them to rural Nevada?”

Secretary of State John Kerry, interviewed while under the influence of sodium pentothal, expressed reservations about the White Zion project: “The world already has one racist Jewish state. Does it really need another?”

President Obama, administered an even higher dose of truth serum, opined that sending all the world’s racists to rural Nevada – starting with Sterling, Bundy, Adelson, and Netanyahu, and continuing with the 95% of Jewish Israelis who approved of Operation Cast Lead – might not be such a bad idea.

A racist zionist state. The New Jerusalem will rise! LOL!

Nitro Express
05-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Vaya con dios my friend! Here's to racist White Zion and glory!

FORD
05-01-2014, 12:20 PM
A racist zionist state. The New Jerusalem will rise! LOL!

Where would that be? Vegas?

Nitro Express
05-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Where would that be? Vegas?

The Tel Aviv of the west.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-01-2014, 02:37 PM
What Bundy was sayin is at least on the plantation they were taught a work ethic. On todays plantation called the government welfare system they just sit on the porch and do nothing. Lazy slave ain't no good for nuttin.

That's one helluva statement to make, considering 70% of government benefits are sucked up by white people....

But you're right, most of them probably sit on the porch too....

ELVIS
05-01-2014, 02:45 PM
yeah...

Selling pills, crack, heroin, meth and cock to Krusty and the other degenerates of the world...

ELVIS
05-01-2014, 02:47 PM
But don't be racist...

binnie
05-01-2014, 03:12 PM
'This video only plays in the US'.

That's racist. :D

ELVIS
05-01-2014, 05:03 PM

Yeah, by sensationalizing these otherwise non-issues for use as political weapons...

Kristy
05-01-2014, 07:04 PM
But don't be racist...

No, be an unemployable misogynist instead.

Please fucking die.

ELVIS
05-01-2014, 07:19 PM
So I can be like you ??

FORD
05-01-2014, 07:26 PM
'This video only plays in the US'.

That's racist. :D

No, actually that's corporatist. Or nationalist. Maybe both? I can't get BBC streams to play in my browser either though, so it's the same shit on both sides of the pond, as far as that goes.

Though I did watch a lot of the recent March Madness games via the ESPN UK stream on my XBMC Linux box, and got HD quality or damn close to it. Certainly far better than any of the US streams running the same games.

I don't have a clue how that happened, but I was glad to see it. Some days I can get BBC News that way too, but it varies from day to day. Probably just overall internet congestion there.

Kristy
05-01-2014, 07:32 PM
So I can be like you ??

Hardly. No one is ever going to hire you.

ELVIS
05-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Proud to have that fast food career, eh ??

tbone888
05-02-2014, 05:18 PM
That's one helluva statement to make, considering 70% of government benefits are sucked up by white people....

But you're right, most of them probably sit on the porch too....

Maybe "government benefits" entails lots of things but from US Department of Health and Human Services, welfare demographics are
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

When you consider % of race it gets really bad, like close to 1/3 of all blacks are on welfare, while 4-5% of whites receive assistance.

ELVIS
05-02-2014, 07:16 PM
That's racist...:biggrin:

ELVIS
05-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Yay affirmative action...