PDA

View Full Version : Obomba Bombs at the 2014 White House Correspondents' Dinner

ELVIS
05-05-2014, 09:19 AM
:elvis:

Von Halen
05-05-2014, 09:34 AM
You don't really expect me to watch that, do you Elvis?

WTF is a correspondent's dinner?

Kristy
05-05-2014, 09:38 AM
It's an event where you can blame him for anything.

like...

Benghazi!

Von Halen
05-05-2014, 09:40 AM
It's an event where you can blame him for anything.

like...

Benghazi!

WTF is Benghazi?

vandeleur
05-05-2014, 09:52 AM
That was ok I've only seen the correspondence dinner speech a couple of times but that was ok . Must be I stuck with the whole thing :)

ashstralia
05-05-2014, 09:53 AM
WTF is Benghazi?

One of them 'apps' or 'memes' all the young'uns got.

ELVIS
05-05-2014, 09:58 AM
WTF is Benghazi?

You been taking Ambien or something ??

:biggrin:

Von Halen
05-05-2014, 09:59 AM
One of them 'apps' or 'memes' all the young'uns got.

Ok. Well, I guess I don't have it.

Nitro Express
05-05-2014, 11:27 AM
WTF is Benghazi?

Where the US had it's fly unzipped (Before the Ukraine meddling came to light). Yup the Obama Administration played it's roll but really. Was there really that much difference between the Bush Administration and the Obama Administration regarding the middle east? People got killed, there was negligence/or conspiracy and a coverup.

Nobody got killed at Watergate and people had a tizzy fit. I think the problem is we have so much scandal now, we have become hardened to it.

I would say most the bastards in Washington DC today are corrupt. We all know we need to get rid of them. The big question is who do we replace them with? Nobody has the answer.

ELVIS
05-05-2014, 11:34 AM
The big question is who do we replace them with?

True men of God...

Von Halen
05-05-2014, 11:36 AM
True men of God...

Yeah, because those guys are so honest.

Do we really need to list all the corrupt men of God?

The men of God INVENTED corruption.

Von Halen
05-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Where the US had it's fly unzipped (Before the Ukraine meddling came to light). Yup the Obama Administration played it's roll but really. Was there really that much difference between the Bush Administration and the Obama Administration regarding the middle east? People got killed, there was negligence/or conspiracy and a coverup.

Ok, I still don't know WTF this Benghazi shit is, but someone got killed? In the Middle East?

And we're not celebrating?

DLR Bridge
05-05-2014, 11:42 AM
I thought Obama's delivery was poor, but the zingers written for him weren't bad.

DONNIEP
05-05-2014, 11:42 AM
Ok, I still don't know WTF this Benghazi shit is, but someone got killed? In the Middle East?

And we're not celebrating?

Americans got killed.

vandeleur
05-05-2014, 11:44 AM
A US ambassador was among the people killed .

Von Halen
05-05-2014, 11:55 AM

Was this person killed by an American, or a Middle Eastern?

Why any American would be in that shithole, is beyond me. We need to give Americans the opportunity to leave there, then level the fucking place. Extinction is the only way to change the attitude of those miserable hating fucks.

It's a shame Elvis's God won't step in, and explain to them how all the hatred is detrimental to living a productive life.

vandeleur
05-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Am sure nitro or E can expand but there are some complex theories but two US compounds in Libya were attacked by terrorists. And people were killed .

DONNIEP
05-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Why any American would be in that shithole, is beyond me. We need to give Americans the opportunity to leave there, then level the fucking place. Extinction is the only way to change the attitude of those miserable hating fucks.

Please, please let me be the one to turn the launch key...

Von Halen
05-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Am sure nitro or E can expand but there are some complex theories but two US compounds in Libya were attacked by terrorists. And people were killed .

Not necessary. I'm sure if I really cared, I'd look it up.

vandeleur
05-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Very true

Nitro Express
05-05-2014, 12:32 PM
True men of God...

Name one. Most who claim to be true men of God turn out to be perverts, cheats, and liars.

Nitro Express
05-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Not necessary. I'm sure if I really cared, I'd look it up.

Do you care about World War III? That's where the current status quo is taking us. It's about throwing the US weight around the world when the rest of the world no longer view us as the good guys and we no longer are the good guys. This business in the Ukraine can turn into a war with Russia real quick and it can snowball into a nuclear war.

Libya led to Syria and Syria led to the Ukraine and the Ukraine can lead to you being killed in World War III. I suggest you care.

Nitro Express
05-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Was this person killed by an American, or a Middle Eastern?

It's a shame Elvis's God won't step in, and explain to them how all the hatred is detrimental to living a productive life.

I'm sure Hillary Clinton could give you the answer that is if she does something extremely rare for her which is tell the truth.

Von Halen
05-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Do you care about World War III? That's where the current status quo is taking us. It's about throwing the US weight around the world when the rest of the world no longer view us as the good guys and we no longer are the good guys. This business in the Ukraine can turn into a war with Russia real quick and it can snowball into a nuclear war.

Libya led to Syria and Syria led to the Ukraine and the Ukraine can lead to you being killed in World War III. I suggest you care.

So, what can I do about it?

Nitro Express
05-05-2014, 12:41 PM

Some reports say he was dragged through the streets alive, raped, and then killed.

Nitro Express
05-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Four Americans died in the attack: Ambassador Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith,[88] and two embassy security personnel, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods,[89][90] both former Navy SEALs.[91][92] Stevens is the first U.S. ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph Dubs was killed in 1979.[93] Senior intelligence officials later acknowledged that Woods and Doherty were contracted by the Central Intelligence Agency, not the State Department as previously identified,[94] and were part of a Global Response Staff (GRS), a team that provides security to CIA case officers and countersurveillance and surveillance protection.[

The investigation will be on why the Obama Administration did nothing to prevent or respond to the attack. The Obama Administration blamed the attack on a anti-muslim video but apparently evidence has surfaced that this was a planned response to cover up negligence.

If you want to go the conspiracy route some say Ambassador Stevens was running weapons to Syrian rebels and the Obama Administration allowed him to be taken out (or took him out) because dead men tell no tales.

On the light side it looks like we had an aloof president and secretary of state who did nothing to save a US ambassador and his security team. Then they blamed and jailed the maker of a anti-islamic video as a red herring to take attention from their fuck up.

Satan
05-05-2014, 12:50 PM

He tried that some 2000 years ago, and got nailed to a cross for His trouble. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Nitro Express
05-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Like I said. It's all going to get politicized. The Republicans are going to use Benghazi as a weapon to discredit the Democratic Party before the elections and to sink Hillary Clinton's chances of becoming the next US president. Do they really care about the truth more than a political agenda? If they did they would have pushed for an investigation sooner.

The Democrats will tow Hillary Clinton's line "What does it matter now?" They will say who cares, we have bigger problems now.

It's apparently neither the Democrat or Republican establishments care much for human life. They both are warmongers. They both are pigs leaching off the corporate gangsters who screw the average person.

I say fuck em both. Human life means nothing. Nobody cares about the civilian deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya and any other place we pummeled to secure the petro dollar. Even the lives of US Ambassadors and US servicemen seem to mean nothing. It's only important if it serves a political purpose.

If Obama was a Republican the Democrats would be pulling the same shit.

Nitro Express
05-05-2014, 01:02 PM
He tried that some 2000 years ago, and got nailed to a cross for His trouble. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

All I know is if Russia/China and NATO meet in the valley of Megido and Jerusalem falls and the people are killed and the women ravished, then the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings, sets his foot on the Mount of Olives and it splits in two, everyone is going to go "Holy Shit!" The messiah has returned and boy is he pissed!

I'm sure this Ukraine business is giving the likes of John Hagee and Jack Van Impe End of Days stimulation to the intensity that they are ready to pass out from their doctrinal orgasms. NATO represents real christians. The Russian Orthodox Church was never a real christian church. Only Sarah Palin approved Christians matter to God.

If Putin was smart he would get the Mormons, Catholics, Baptists, and Jews all fighting each other.

Von Halen
05-05-2014, 01:05 PM

Yeah, but he's invisible now.

Nitro Express
05-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Sarah Palin. Didn't she get fucked by two Russians?

Von Halen
05-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Sarah Palin. Didn't she get fucked by two Russians?

I'd fuck her.

Satan
05-05-2014, 01:26 PM
If Obama was a Republican.....

IF??? He fucking admitted he was a Republican!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsg0gfNi424

ELVIS
05-05-2014, 02:40 PM
The investigation will be on why the Obama Administration did nothing to prevent or respond to the attack. The Obama Administration blamed the attack on a anti-muslim video but apparently evidence has surfaced that this was a planned response to cover up negligence.

That's exactly right...

But FROD and Hitlery want to move on...

:elvis:

ELVIS
05-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Yeah, but he's invisible now.

Not for long...

Va Beach VH Fan
05-05-2014, 03:02 PM
The investigation will be on why the Obama Administration did nothing to prevent or respond to the attack.

You mean other than the 12 Diplomatic Agents that the State Department requested and the House Republicans rejected?