PDA

View Full Version : How to spank your teen

jacksmar
05-05-2014, 07:55 PM
http://fox59.com/2014/05/02/correlation-between-nra-convention-and-dip-in-teen-violence/#axzz30Z4ebz6b

Correlation between NRA convention and dip in teen violence?

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (May 2, 2014) – Indianapolis Metropolitan police experienced fewer problems with teen violence last weekend.

That’s when the NRA convention was downtown.

About 75,000 people attended the convention, and many of them were legally armed.

IMPD says it was the most peaceful Saturday in the month of April downtown.

Here’s a look at the stats for Saturday Night Problems in the month of April:

April 5: 300 teens at Circle Centre
April 12: 200 teens in large groups
April 19: 400 teens and shots fired
April 26 (NRA Convention): 100 teens, dispersed quickly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to guess the heritage of the "teens"????????????????????

:umm:

FORD
05-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Great.... first you had Moosealini comparing torture to baptism, and now Jerksmear is trying to tie beating children to his compensational gun fetish. :rolleyes:

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Great.... first you had Moosealini comparing torture to baptism, and now Jerksmear is trying to tie beating children to his compensational gun fetish. :rolleyes:
Good. Maybe you'll change your sig and fuck with him for awhile. I've made a conscious effort to try not to insult someone if I disagree with what they say. I still think you talk way too much negative shit about the U S but as a citizen who believes in free speach I think you should say whatever you want as long as you don't get too carried away. I just question why you say some of the shit you say.

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 08:25 PM
I assume you didn't bother reading what was on the link before you commented. He didn't say jack shit about beating children. He insinuated they should be shot if they get outta line but he didn't reccomend beating them.

FORD
05-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Good. Maybe you'll change your sig and fuck with him for awhile. I've made a conscious effort to try not to insult someone if I disagree with what they say. I still think you talk way too much negative shit about the U S but as a citizen who believes in free speach I think you should say whatever you want as long as you don't get too carried away. I just question why you say some of the shit you say.

C'mon Socky... that was one of your epic meltdowns. It begged to be captured in a signature for a while :biggrin:

I'll change it one of those days, but Jerksmear hasn't posted anything nearly that funny yet........

FORD
05-05-2014, 08:32 PM
I assume you didn't bother reading what was on the link before you commented. He didn't say jack shit about beating children. He insinuated they should be shot if they get outta line but he didn't reccomend beating them.

Well, apparently he and Elvis are getting their talking points from the same list today then (most likely a KKKoch Brothers site) because they both seem to be posting thread titles that don't have shit to do with the subject matter.

I'm used to them hijacking threads all over this board, but now they're hijacking their own on the first post :headlights:

ELVIS
05-05-2014, 08:33 PM
I don't "get talking points" because I'm not in the corrupt left / right game...

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 08:42 PM
C'mon Socky... that was one of your epic meltdowns. It begged to be captured in a signature for a while :biggrin:

I'll change it one of those days, but Jerksmear hasn't posted anything nearly that funny yet........
I haven't changed my opinion that you're a commie I just figured you'd have found somebody else to fuck with by now. If I wanted to fuck with you on my sig I'd just make something up if I couldn't find an appropriate post.

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Well, apparently he and Elvis are getting their talking points from the same list today then (most likely a KKKoch Brothers site) because they both seem to be posting thread titles that don't have shit to do with the subject matter.

I'm used to them hijacking threads all over this board, but now they're hijacking their own on the first post :headlights:
I have no idea what Elvis posted because I put him on ignore months ago but your response is typical. You made a comment about a post with a link in it assuming you knew what it said without reading it. I think he used spanking as a metaphor for discipline.

VetteLS5
05-05-2014, 09:11 PM
For those wanting to keep some kind of racial score, it's easy (and also easily debunked) based on pure demographics. Obviously, the ratio of minorities to lily-whites is going to be higher in any reasonably size city, and therefore the arrest/transgression numbers will follow.

Not that I don't think there is a certain propensity for certain things being more prevalent within certain demos mind you, but I think Jack if you're trying to prove a point you can definitely do better.

And as an owner of a number of firearms, son of a decorated metropolitan police officer, and advocate of the 2nd amendment... the NRA can go pound sand up their collective asses. I wouldn't be a member if you held a gun to my head - pun not intended.

jacksmar
05-05-2014, 09:17 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=140_1361748926

Rahm's "older youths" at "family event".
'

CHICAGO: Chaotic Ghetto Black Teen Mob Swarm Mall

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE: BLACK FLASH MOBS ARE BACK AND THEY ARE MORE VIOLENT THAN EVER
FROM CBS 2 CHICAGO: An appearance by the boy band Mindless Behavior on Saturday afternoon was followed by a youth disturbance that closed Ford City Mall and left at least two people with minor injuries.

Chicago police say teens became disruptive in connection with the scheduled appearance of the tween idols, but mall officials insisted the two events were unrelated.

John Sarama, senior general manager of Ford City Mall, says members of Mindless Behavior finished their two-hour meet-and-greet with fans around 4 p.m. and left. The "family event" was attended by about 1,000 people, mostly mothers and girls, he said.

Trouble started at 4:45 p.m., he said, when a group of "older youths" entered the mall and started causing trouble by yelling, running and using foul language. There was minimal damage inside the mall, he said.

"We were lucky we had Chicago police on the premises. They observed what was going on. It was their directive to close the mall early," Samara said.

Witnesses told CBS 2 that fights broke out inside the mall and security was not able to control the situation, prompting police to respond. They say the fighting spilled out into the parking lot, where some vehicles were vandalized.

The Chicago Fire Department said two people, an adult bus driver and a juvenile, were transported in good condition to nearby hospitals, and the CTA temporarily suspended bus service around the mall.

Chicago police said there were multiple arrests, but that offenders likely would be charged with misdemeanors.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=140_1361748926#tWgeIJcqMJlYURvG.99

ELVIS
05-05-2014, 09:23 PM
I have no idea what Elvis posted because I put him on ignore months ago...

This shit-for-brains is so sensitive he has censor himself...

FORD
05-05-2014, 09:27 PM
And fuck Rahm Emanuel too.

I might get a FBI visit for saying this, but I really don't give a shit....

If that thoroughly useless excuse for a human being can call me a "fucking retard" just for asking the Democratic party to ACT LIKE FUCKING DEMOCRATS (as he did in 2009), then I can be forgiven for hoping that one of those stray bullets flying around Chicago manages to find him.

Chances are it would be his own fault for cutting the budget and firing the cop that might have saved his ass anyway......

jacksmar
05-05-2014, 09:34 PM
For those wanting to keep some kind of racial score, it's easy (and also easily debunked) based on pure demographics. Obviously, the ratio of minorities to lily-whites is going to be higher in any reasonably size city, and therefore the arrest/transgression numbers will follow.

Not that I don't think there is a certain propensity for certain things being more prevalent within certain demos mind you, but I think Jack if you're trying to prove a point you can definitely do better.

And as an owner of a number of firearms, son of a decorated metropolitan police officer, and advocate of the 2nd amendment... the NRA can go pound sand up their collective asses. I wouldn't be a member if you held a gun to my head - pun not intended.

See, I find your lily white’s comment just as insulting as anything else posted here.
Check the second link and find a ‘lily white’.

At some point, the NRA lost some members but has them back now. Federal gun laws are seldom a good thing. If you’re responsible enough to carry, you should be responsible enough to research and familiarize yourself with the laws.

Point of the newscast was simple: if you have a weapon on your belt, everyone around you is safer.

And that goes especially in your own home. Only a nation of cowards would believe otherwise.

jacksmar
05-05-2014, 09:48 PM

The only hiacking that E has ever done is to disagree with your Thom Hartmann worship and screw with your limited perception of the world by opposing with Alex Jones.

E lives in a city where city services are rendered by democrats. Daily. His subject matter comes by default, first hand. Maybe you could put that together yourself.

FORD
05-05-2014, 09:58 PM
The only hiacking that E has ever done is to disagree with your Thom Hartmann worship and screw with your limited perception of the world by opposing with Alex Jones.

E lives in a city where city services are rendered by democrats. Daily. His subject matter comes by default, first hand. Maybe you could put that together yourself.

There are states (mostly in the south) where people who call themselves "Democrats" are anything but.

Louisiana has no actual Democrats. Florida has exactly one (Alan Grayson).

So before either of you start criticizing Democrats, try electing some actual ones first.

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 09:59 PM

Lily whites? I'm not a big fan of the NRA (I typed in IRA first) because they have too many extremist ideas about gun control. Then again I think alot of non gun people have extremist views about gun control too.

jacksmar
05-05-2014, 10:08 PM
There are states (mostly in the south) where people who call themselves "Democrats" are anything but.

So before either of you start criticizing Democrats, try electing some actual ones first.

Really? You picked a wife beater? A guy that got swindled out of millions.

Anyway, back to the teens .................let me jog everyone's mind.................

Don't let a good kid go bad.

Ad from the 60's. So a normal, law-abiding car owner was contributing to the delinquency of minors......................

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 10:20 PM

It's pretty easy to say democrats do no wrong when you say every democrat that does something you don't agree with isn't really a democrat. That like being a member of the Nazi party and saying Hitler wasn't really a Nazi because he was responsible for the death of millions of Jews.

FORD
05-05-2014, 10:31 PM
It's pretty easy to say democrats do no wrong when you say every democrat that does something you don't agree with isn't really a democrat. That like being a member of the Nazi party and saying Hitler wasn't really a Nazi because he was responsible for the death of millions of Jews.

Ridiculous analogy....

Hitler built the Nazi party (thanks to BCE funding) so he defined what that party stood for, and you can't separate him from the party.

These false "Democrats" from the KKKoch funded DLC are acting exactly the opposite of a true Democrat, and some are working with the teabagging treasonists to actively destroy everything that the Democratic leadership of FDR, Truman, JFK, and LBJ did to save this country. And they did nothing to stop the BCE from dismantling the energy path that Jimmy Carter put us on in the late 70s either.

Have actual Democrats done anything wrong? Well..... yeah. We bought Bill Clinton's bullshit and allowed these fucking phonies to bulldoze their way into our party :(

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Ridiculous analogy....

Hitler built the Nazi party (thanks to BCE funding) so he defined what that party stood for, and you can't separate him from the party.

These false "Democrats" from the KKKoch funded DLC are acting exactly the opposite of a true Democrat, and some are working with the teabagging treasonists to actively destroy everything that the Democratic leadership of FDR, Truman, JFK, and LBJ did to save this country. And they did nothing to stop the BCE from dismantling the energy path that Jimmy Carter put us on in the late 70s either.

Have actual Democrats done anything wrong? Well..... yeah. We bought Bill Clinton's bullshit and allowed these fucking phonies to bulldoze their way into our party :(
I make an anology to make a point and you attack that instead of the real issue. Anytime a democrat does something you don't like you say he isn't really a democrat. George W wasn't a real republican. Neither was Nixon. Fuck it, none of them were real rebuplicans. The republican party is now without fault.

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 10:45 PM

(
Post a link to anything that proves there is a BCE or that Prescott Bush did anything other than make money from shady dealings with Nazis. He wasn't even the ringleader of the people involved and you've twisted that into he bankrolled Hitler. Better take your meds.

ELVIS
05-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Louisiana has no actual Democrats.

And you expect people to take you seriously ??

FORD
05-05-2014, 10:49 PM
You just mentioned the BCE criminals Poppy and Nixon in your previous posts. So I guess you answered your own question.

FORD
05-05-2014, 10:52 PM
And you expect people to take you seriously ??

When was the last time Mary Landrieu ever voted the TRUE Democratic position on ANY issue? Or John Breaux before her?

They are Repukes. They vote like Repukes. They vote with Repukes. They cheer on the destruction of the fucking planet and deny climate change just like a dirty KKKochsucking Repuke :blow:

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 10:52 PM
You just mentioned the BCE criminals Poppy and Nixon in your previous posts. So I guess you answered your own question.
What question was that?

FORD
05-05-2014, 10:56 PM
What question was that?

The existence of the BCE.

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Hey guys Sammy Hagar wasn't really in Van Halen. He doesn't sound like David Lee Roth at all. He wasn't really a Van Halen vocalist.

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 11:00 PM
The existence of the BCE.
I proved they existed? How's that even possible? They don't.

FORD
05-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Hey guys Sammy Hagar wasn't really in Van Halen. He doesn't sound like David Lee Roth at all. He wasn't really a Van Halen vocalist.

True. He was a Van Hagar vocalist. And a cheese ballad writing Repuke tequila salesman.

FORD
05-05-2014, 11:03 PM
I proved they existed? How's that even possible? They don't.

You mentioned Prescott Bush, Richard Nixon, and Poppy Bush. Three primary members of the BCE whose collective crime spree spanned 8 decades.

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 11:06 PM
I commend you for debating a point with me without calling me childish names more than the one socky comment that was made in jest but there's no point in debating anything with a person as dead set in their opinions as you are. If all these democrats aren't really democrats why doesn't the infallible democratic party get rid of them and how did they get into the party in the first place if they're not actually democrats?

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 11:08 PM
You mentioned Prescott Bush, Richard Nixon, and Poppy Bush. Three primary members of the BCE whose collective crime spree spanned 8 decades.
It's not the BCE that's evil personified it's the KCE. The Kennedy Criminal Empire. They bankrolled Capone.

FORD
05-05-2014, 11:11 PM
I commend you for debating a point with me without calling me childish names more than the one socky comment that was made in jest but there's no point in debating anything with a person as dead set in their opinions as you are. If all these democrats aren't really democrats why doesn't the infallible democratic party get rid of them and how did they get into the party in the first place if they're not actually democrats?

I'll let Mittens answer that one......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlPQkd_AA6c

As long as that fucking filthy lie is enforced by the Supreme Court - and the Opie Roberts court has now officially affirmed the lie twice - then we the people will never again control the parties, nor the system :(

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 11:12 PM
True. He was a Van Hagar vocalist. And a cheese ballad writing Repuke tequila salesman.
He's not really a republican.

FORD
05-05-2014, 11:13 PM
It's not the BCE that's evil personified it's the KCE. The Kennedy Criminal Empire. They bankrolled Capone.

No they didn't.

Though they were in similar business ventures for a while. Which never could have happened had some short sighted religious right wingers not attempted to legislate alcohol out of existence. :gulp:

FORD
05-05-2014, 11:21 PM
He's not really a republican.

Well, newsmeat.com seems to be down, but they have a whole list there of Spam's donations to Chimpy and to his teabagging treasonous piece of shit congressman Dana Rohrbacher.

Not to mention his love for Ped Nugent and Toby "boot up your ass" Keith......

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/atoz/crissmichaelsammy.jpg

cadaverdog
05-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Well, newsmeat.com seems to be down, but they have a whole list there of Spam's donations to Chimpy and to his teabagging treasonous piece of shit congressman Dana Rohrbacher.

Not to mention his love for Ped Nugent and Toby "boot up your ass" Keith......

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/atoz/crissmichaelsammy.jpg
I don't care who he gave money to. He's not a republican. Tea baggers as you call them aren't republicans. Anybody that's ever done anything wrong isn't a republican. The republican party is perfect in every way.

cadaverdog
05-06-2014, 12:28 AM
No they didn't.

Though they were in similar business ventures for a while. Which never could have happened had some short sighted religious right wingers not attempted to legislate alcohol out of existence.
They were in cahoots.

FORD
05-06-2014, 12:30 AM
The republican party is perfect in every way.

Better find a new dealer, Socky. That shit you're smoking tonight is obviously laced with something nasty :bong:

cadaverdog
05-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Better find a new dealer, Socky. That shit you're smoking tonight is obviously laced with something nasty :bong:
I quit smoking weed. Don't keel over but I have a decent job now and I'm not about to lose it by failing a piss test. I'm even tempted to cut my hair but I probably won't. It's just now long enough to hide the fact I had a mullet recently. It's long enough on the front and sides to put into a pony tail now.

Nitro Express
05-06-2014, 02:06 AM

I don't even bother with the political party arguments anymore. Both parties have been bought and paid for by K Street lobbyist and are ran by Washington insiders. It's about being for sale, power, and staying in office. It's no longer about public service.

Sure the marketing strategies are different. Oddly enough the war policy is exactly the same for the most part. Domestic policy differs a bit. The Democrat Party failed at undoing Bush's atrocities. Nothing changed and then both them and the Republicans added the National Defense Authorization Act on top of the Patriot Act. We became a police state under Bush. We became a bigger police state under Obama. We expanded our colonial wars calling them spreading democracy and oddly enough who we go to war with either has oil, no Bank of International Settlements sponsored central bank, or is prime real estate for a pipeline.

I mean arguing over these political parties is like arguing over what pile of shit on the grass is better. The darker shit or the shit that has a lighter shade of brown to it.

Nitro Express
05-06-2014, 02:27 AM
I haven't changed my opinion that you're a commie I just figured you'd have found somebody else to fuck with by now. If I wanted to fuck with you on my sig I'd just make something up if I couldn't find an appropriate post.

Naw Ford isn't a communist. He's an old school believer in unions. He believes unions and government regulation will end the current corporate abuses going on in our country. Basically the traditional Democrats stood for a living wage for the working man. Now it would be phrased a working wage for the working people.

The thing is it is government's role to keep the playing field of capitalism fair. The problem is the government isn't doing it's job and the people aren't holding it accountable. Sadly the politicians have figured out how to buy votes with public funds. The Democrats get blamed at being the biggest perpetrators of this but the Republicans are just as bad.

The important thing to see is not everything the Democrats have traditionally stood for is bad. The civil rights movement would have never happened through the Republican Party. Kennedy was a good president. Truman was a good president. FDR was a leader who got things done. The problem with the New Deal is we never rolled it back when we no longer needed it. We did get some needed infrastructure built that we are still using and it created jobs.

I would be for some Roosevelt styled programs for today instead of blowing all the money on wars and bailing out bankers.

I doubt Ford was for those banker bailouts.

You just need to have an open mind and listen to both sides and make up your own mind based on your experience. It's a huge mistake to blow off people just because what they belong to is different from yours. They have this country so polarized it's going to self-destruct if we keep arguing over the same partisan shit.

Nobody is going to agree on everything and everyone's life experience is different. Also what might work in one part of the country might not work in another. But we need to make compromises.

Calling a person a commie or a chicken screwing redneck or a sock fucker is just pissing in the Cheerios. It might be fun but nothing is accomplished. That's why congress gets nothing done. It's a big pissing match.

cadaverdog
05-06-2014, 03:27 AM
Naw Ford isn't a communist.
I only called him a commie because I knew he wouldn't take that as a serious insult. If I was trying to actually insult the man I'd have called him a liberal cocksucker or worse but I wasn't looking for another old school flame war with him and his pals. I think it's been a fairly civil debate so far so why act like an asshole if I don't have to? Nobody's sticking their beak in it and taking sides. I never thought such a thing was even possible at this site.
I don't disagree that alot of shit the republicans say or do is total bullshit but I don't think the other side's any better. I don't believe there are two political parties in the U S. I think they're all in cahoots in an effort to keep the common man powerless and confused about what they're really up to. What are they really up to? Lining their pockets at our expense.

ELVIS
05-06-2014, 07:31 AM
They cheer on the destruction of the fucking planet and deny climate change...

Hahahahahahahahaha...:biggrin:

Sensible Shoes
05-06-2014, 06:37 PM
I quit smoking weed. Don't keel over but I have a decent job now and I'm not about to lose it by failing a piss test. .

This is quite the quandry. Socky can get a good job and I'm still unemployed. Or underemployed, I should say.

vandeleur
05-06-2014, 06:41 PM
It's the interwebble shoes just make your job up :)

FORD
05-06-2014, 06:45 PM
This is quite the quandry. Socky can get a good job and I'm still unemployed. Or underemployed, I should say.

I heard he got a job at Foot Locker. Who else would be more qualified to sell socks?

FORD
05-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha...:biggrin:

Yeah... nothing quite as funny as the destruction of the only fucking planet we have, is there? :rolleyes:

cadaverdog
05-06-2014, 07:13 PM
I'm a vet. Some employers cut vets alot more slack than non vets. I have dogshit credit now and that doesn't help if you apply for a job nowdays because some companies assume you'll steal from them if you have shitty credit. I can't really produce a very good resume either. I've had nothing but shit jobs and temp jobs for the last 7 years. If the job really sucked I wouldn't hesitate to quit after working for a bunch of greedy assholes for damn near 10 years before that.

cadaverdog
05-06-2014, 07:15 PM
I heard he got a job at Foot Locker. Who else would be more qualified to sell socks?
That's very amusing. Did you think that up on your own or did you get help?

FORD
05-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Calm down Beavis. I said sell socks. If you interpreted that to mean something else, that's on you. :biggrin:

cadaverdog
05-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Calm down Beavis. I said sell socks. If you interpreted that to mean something else, that's on you. :biggrin:
I am calm otherwise I'd have called you a faggot or something worse (if there is such a thing). The socky bullshit got old years ago. Give it a rest.

jacksmar
05-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Yeah... nothing quite as funny as the destruction of the only fucking planet we have, is there? :rolleyes:

So once again... get off the interweb.

And you don't need clean water, roads, sanitation, medicine,.......hey wait this is pretty fucking funny...................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso

FORD
05-06-2014, 10:59 PM
So once again... get off the interweb.

And you don't need clean water, roads, sanitation, medicine,.......hey wait this is pretty fucking funny...................

You mean all those things we used to have when corporations were properly taxed and regulated, and the government had the funds to build proper infrastructure.

No, that's really not funny at all. :(

cadaverdog
05-06-2014, 11:04 PM
You mean all those things we used to have when corporations were properly taxed and regulated, and the government had the funds to build proper infrastructure.
(
They do have the money to build a proper infastructure but they give some of it away to our enemies and pocket the rest.

jacksmar
05-06-2014, 11:12 PM

No, that's really not funny at all. :(

Still laughing....

and back on topic.................

http://www.singers.com/group/images/EstonianTelevisionGirlsChoir.jpg

Racial profile of the perps

jacksmar
05-06-2014, 11:15 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/17/indianapolis-shooting-ind_n_650230.html

Indianapolis Shooting: Indiana Black Expo Violence Leaves 9 Injured

Nine people were injured at three shooting scenes near Circle Centre mall Saturday night, shocking people and disrupting traffic in a Downtown full of visitors, including those attending Indiana Black Expo's Summer Celebration.

Seven of the wounded were shot about 9:30 p.m. along Maryland Street, just east of Illinois Street. None of the wounds appeared to be life-threatening, although two people were listed in serious condition at local hospitals, police said. Officers blocked street traffic around that intersection as the investigation began.