X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

How to spank your teen

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (May 2, 2014) – Indianapolis Metropolitan police experienced fewer problems with teen violence last weekend. That’s when the NRA convention was downtown. About 75,000…

Correlation between NRA convention and dip in teen violence?

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (May 2, 2014) – Indianapolis Metropolitan police experienced fewer problems with teen violence last weekend.

That’s when the NRA convention was downtown.

About 75,000 people attended the convention, and many of them were legally armed.

IMPD says it was the most peaceful Saturday in the month of April downtown.

Here’s a look at the stats for Saturday Night Problems in the month of April:

April 5: 300 teens at Circle Centre
    April 12: 200 teens in large groups
    April 19: 400 teens and shots fired
    April 26 (NRA Convention): 100 teens, dispersed quickly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to guess the heritage of the "teens"????????????????????

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Great.... first you had Moosealini comparing torture to baptism, and now Jerksmear is trying to tie beating children to his compensational gun fetish.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      Great.... first you had Moosealini comparing torture to baptism, and now Jerksmear is trying to tie beating children to his compensational gun fetish.
      Good. Maybe you'll change your sig and fuck with him for awhile. I've made a conscious effort to try not to insult someone if I disagree with what they say. I still think you talk way too much negative shit about the U S but as a citizen who believes in free speach I think you should say whatever you want as long as you don't get too carried away. I just question why you say some of the shit you say.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

I assume you didn't bother reading what was on the link before you commented. He didn't say jack shit about beating children. He insinuated they should be shot if they get outta line but he didn't reccomend beating them.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          Good. Maybe you'll change your sig and fuck with him for awhile. I've made a conscious effort to try not to insult someone if I disagree with what they say. I still think you talk way too much negative shit about the U S but as a citizen who believes in free speach I think you should say whatever you want as long as you don't get too carried away. I just question why you say some of the shit you say.
          C'mon Socky... that was one of your epic meltdowns. It begged to be captured in a signature for a while

I'll change it one of those days, but Jerksmear hasn't posted anything nearly that funny yet........
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I assume you didn't bother reading what was on the link before you commented. He didn't say jack shit about beating children. He insinuated they should be shot if they get outta line but he didn't reccomend beating them.
            Well, apparently he and Elvis are getting their talking points from the same list today then (most likely a KKKoch Brothers site) because they both seem to be posting thread titles that don't have shit to do with the subject matter.

I'm used to them hijacking threads all over this board, but now they're hijacking their own on the first post
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

I don't "get talking points" because I'm not in the corrupt left / right game...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

C'mon Socky... that was one of your epic meltdowns. It begged to be captured in a signature for a while

I'll change it one of those days, but Jerksmear hasn't posted anything nearly that funny yet........
                I haven't changed my opinion that you're a commie I just figured you'd have found somebody else to fuck with by now. If I wanted to fuck with you on my sig I'd just make something up if I couldn't find an appropriate post.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Well, apparently he and Elvis are getting their talking points from the same list today then (most likely a KKKoch Brothers site) because they both seem to be posting thread titles that don't have shit to do with the subject matter.

I'm used to them hijacking threads all over this board, but now they're hijacking their own on the first post
                  I have no idea what Elvis posted because I put him on ignore months ago but your response is typical. You made a comment about a post with a link in it assuming you knew what it said without reading it. I think he used spanking as a metaphor for discipline.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

For those wanting to keep some kind of racial score, it's easy (and also easily debunked) based on pure demographics. Obviously, the ratio of minorities to lily-whites is going to be higher in any reasonably size city, and therefore the arrest/transgression numbers will follow.

Not that I don't think there is a certain propensity for certain things being more prevalent within certain demos mind you, but I think Jack if you're trying to prove a point you can definitely do better.

And as an owner of a number of firearms, son of a decorated metropolitan police officer, and advocate of the 2nd amendment... the NRA can go pound sand up their collective asses. I wouldn't be a member if you held a gun to my head - pun not intended.

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Rahm's "older youths" at "family event".
                      '

CHICAGO: Chaotic Ghetto Black Teen Mob Swarm Mall

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE: BLACK FLASH MOBS ARE BACK AND THEY ARE MORE VIOLENT THAN EVER
                      FROM CBS 2 CHICAGO: An appearance by the boy band Mindless Behavior on Saturday afternoon was followed by a youth disturbance that closed Ford City Mall and left at least two people with minor injuries.

Chicago police say teens became disruptive in connection with the scheduled appearance of the tween idols, but mall officials insisted the two events were unrelated.

John Sarama, senior general manager of Ford City Mall, says members of Mindless Behavior finished their two-hour meet-and-greet with fans around 4 p.m. and left. The "family event" was attended by about 1,000 people, mostly mothers and girls, he said.

Trouble started at 4:45 p.m., he said, when a group of "older youths" entered the mall and started causing trouble by yelling, running and using foul language. There was minimal damage inside the mall, he said.

"We were lucky we had Chicago police on the premises. They observed what was going on. It was their directive to close the mall early," Samara said.

Witnesses told CBS 2 that fights broke out inside the mall and security was not able to control the situation, prompting police to respond. They say the fighting spilled out into the parking lot, where some vehicles were vandalized.

The Chicago Fire Department said two people, an adult bus driver and a juvenile, were transported in good condition to nearby hospitals, and the CTA temporarily suspended bus service around the mall.

Chicago police said there were multiple arrests, but that offenders likely would be charged with misdemeanors.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

I have no idea what Elvis posted because I put him on ignore months ago...
                        This shit-for-brains is so sensitive he has censor himself...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And fuck Rahm Emanuel too.

I might get a FBI visit for saying this, but I really don't give a shit....

If that thoroughly useless excuse for a human being can call me a "fucking retard" just for asking the Democratic party to ACT LIKE FUCKING DEMOCRATS (as he did in 2009), then I can be forgiven for hoping that one of those stray bullets flying around Chicago manages to find him.

Chances are it would be his own fault for cutting the budget and firing the cop that might have saved his ass anyway......
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                            For those wanting to keep some kind of racial score, it's easy (and also easily debunked) based on pure demographics. Obviously, the ratio of minorities to lily-whites is going to be higher in any reasonably size city, and therefore the arrest/transgression numbers will follow.

Not that I don't think there is a certain propensity for certain things being more prevalent within certain demos mind you, but I think Jack if you're trying to prove a point you can definitely do better.

And as an owner of a number of firearms, son of a decorated metropolitan police officer, and advocate of the 2nd amendment... the NRA can go pound sand up their collective asses. I wouldn't be a member if you held a gun to my head - pun not intended.
                            See, I find your lily white’s comment just as insulting as anything else posted here.
                            Check the second link and find a ‘lily white’.

At some point, the NRA lost some members but has them back now. Federal gun laws are seldom a good thing. If you’re responsible enough to carry, you should be responsible enough to research and familiarize yourself with the laws.

Point of the newscast was simple: if you have a weapon on your belt, everyone around you is safer.

And that goes especially in your own home. Only a nation of cowards would believe otherwise.

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

The only hiacking that E has ever done is to disagree with your Thom Hartmann worship and screw with your limited perception of the world by opposing with Alex Jones.

E lives in a city where city services are rendered by democrats. Daily. His subject matter comes by default, first hand. Maybe you could put that together yourself.

Comment

Working...