PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Teabagger compares Obamacare registration to Nazi "train rides for Jews"

FORD
05-06-2014, 08:16 PM
By Scott Kaufman
RawStory.com
Monday, May 5, 2014 13:00 EDT

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/campfield.jpg
Oh here's a shock.... he's another KKKoch puppet - note the backdrop.

Tennessee state Senator Stacey Campfield is coming under bipartisan fire for his “Thought of the Day” post on his blog.

“Democrats bragging about the number of mandatory sign ups for Obamacare is like Germans bragging about the number of manditory [sic] sign ups for ‘train rides’ for Jews in the 40s,” he wrote today. :meinsmiley:

Tennessee Democratic Party Chairman Roy Herron responded in a statement that “Senator Campfield’s blog post this morning is just the latest example of Tea Party Republican extremism. To compare attempts to save American lives through access to healthcare with Nazis killing European Jews is outrageous, pathetic, and hateful.”

“Sen. Campfield and other Tea Party Republicans,” he continued, “ought to look at the 5,000 Tennesseans who will die within the next 3 years because Tea Party Republicans refused to take the 100% federal funding to expand Medicaid and have denied working Tennesseans access to healthcare.”

Campfield’s fellow Republicans were no more supportive. In a statement, GOP Chairman Chris Devaney wrote that “while Stacey Campfield routinely makes remarks that are over the top, today’s comments are ignorant and repugnant.”

“No political or policy disagreement should ever be compared to the suffering endured by an entire generation of people. Those comments have no place in our public discourse. He should offer an apology to members of the Jewish faith immediately.”

At this time, Campfield has yet to issue an apology, but he did speak to WKRN, saying that he “is not minimizing loss of life” in Nazi Germany,” but that “it is not an accurate portrayal for the administration to brag and signups for Obamacare when it’s mandatory.”

“When you control people’s health, you control their lives and if they live or die,” he added.

Jesus Christ
05-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Stacey Campfield will one day find himself on a train to a much warmer climate.

cadaverdog
05-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Stacey Campfield will one day find himself on a train to a much warmer climate.
You must be starting to suffer from Alzheimers. You can't get there on a train. You get there on a handcart. Tell your dad you're not feeling well and maybe he'll cure you.

FORD
05-07-2014, 09:31 PM
handcarts use rails, don't they? .

I think I'll still take His word over yours though. I'm pretty sure Jesus would know what sort of transportation is available to Hell. He did spend the weekend there once.

And if you won't believe our Lord and Savior, how about Savoy Brown??

http://www.koolkatjazz.com/catalog/images/swb001.JPG

cadaverdog
05-07-2014, 09:45 PM
handcarts use rails, don't they? .

I think I'll still take His word over yours though. I'm pretty sure Jesus would know what sort of transportation is available to Hell. He did spend the weekend there once.

And if you won't believe our Lord and Savior, how about Savoy Brown??

http://www.koolkatjazz.com/catalog/images/swb001.JPG
Did you know the band Foghat was started by former members of Savoy Brown?

FORD
05-07-2014, 09:56 PM
I did know that, actually. Not that I'm a big fan of either band. I could probably name 3 or 4 Foghat songs off the top of my head, and not a single Savoy Brown song immediately comes to mind. I only remembered the album title because it was in one of those religious books my parents bought me when I was a teenager that told me I was listening to a bunch of "Satan music" that would land me in Hell :devildance:

cadaverdog
05-07-2014, 10:31 PM
I did know that, actually. Not that I'm a big fan of either band. I could probably name 3 or 4 Foghat songs off the top of my head, and not a single Savoy Brown song immediately comes to mind. I only remembered the album title because it was in one of those religious books my parents bought me when I was a teenager that told me I was listening to a bunch of "Satan music" that would land me in Hell :devildance:
Foghat had a shitload of popular songs in the late 70's early 80's. Fool For The City, Slow Ride, etc. The only song I can recall from Savoy Brown is the title track off the album Hellbound Train.