PDA

View Full Version : Putin passes totally fucked up new law

Seshmeister
05-07-2014, 09:10 PM
There is something increasingly sinister going on in Russia these days...

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/

Swearing off bad language: Russia bans cussing in films, books, music

By Laura Smith-Spark, CNN
May 7, 2014 -- Updated 1434 GMT (2234 HKT)

(CNN) -- Thinking about making a film? Better leave out the foul language if you want it to be seen in Russia. The same goes for plays. Even rock stars will need to leave their potty mouths at home.

Russian President Vladimir Putin signed off on a new law Monday that bans swearing at arts, cultural and entertainment events in the country.

Any new film containing obscene language won't be granted a distribution certificate, so there's no chance of seeing it at the movie theater.

And copies of books, CDs or films containing swearing can only be distributed in a sealed package labeled "Contains obscene language," a Kremlin statement said.
Russia's president annexes ... words Russia will enforce anti-gay law New Russian law bans U.S. adoptions
According to state news agency ITAR-Tass, individuals caught using foul language face a fine of up to $70, while officials can be fined up to $40 and businesses nearly $1,400. They face a higher fine and a three-month suspension of business for repeated offenses.

Determination of what counts as profane language will be done through "an independent examination," the news agency said.
According to the Kremlin, the legislation "bans the use of obscene language when ensuring the rights of Russian citizens to the use of the state language, and protecting and developing language culture."

The law could come into effect as soon as July 1, ITAR-Tass said, but it doesn't apply to cultural and artistic works that have already been issued.
While some may hail attempts to clean up the nation's language, it will likely be seen by critics as the latest step under Putin's leadership to limit freedom of expression and promote a conservative, nationalist viewpoint.

A report by rights group Amnesty International in January highlighted a denial of "basic freedoms" in Russia, which last year introduced a law barring anyone from talking positively about homosexuality in earshot of minors.

ELVIS
05-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Hey...

Bad language is bad...

FORD
05-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Hey Pooty Poot........

YOUR MOTHER SUCKS STALIN'S COCK IN HELL, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COMMIE SON OF A BITCH! :mad2::asshole::upyours:

ELVIS
05-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Think he'll read that ??

FORD
05-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Think he'll read that ??

You never know where the KGB might be lurking, Comrade Presley......

cadaverdog
05-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Hey Pooty Poot........

YOUR MOTHER SUCKS STALIN'S COCK IN HELL, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COMMIE SON OF A BITCH! :mad2::asshole::upyours:
He didn't hear you. Putin's a Hagar fan.

FORD
05-07-2014, 11:54 PM
He didn't hear you. Putin's a Hagar fan.

Well, of course he would be...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vavZ25wM6W0

think about it..... RED?? The Red Rocker????

Sammy was a full blown Communist before he became a Busheep.

Nitro Express
05-08-2014, 02:53 AM
Most Russians I know are pretty religious. All I can say is I was in Russia in soviet times, during post soviet mobster years, and in the Putin years. In my opinion the Putin years were better than the previous two times. More freedom than Soviet times. The ganster years were horrid. It was dangerous and let me tell you, as a visitor you missed the KGB.

You can't compare Russia to the west. It's a whole different place. I think that's why I was always fascinated by it.

Nitro Express
05-08-2014, 03:12 AM
You never know where the KGB might be lurking, Comrade Presley......

Here KGB joke for you comrade told by the glorious leader Vladamir Putin.

Nitro Express
05-08-2014, 03:16 AM
In this case. The journalist was the joke. Oh yeah. The missles we want to put in eastern Europe are for Iran. John McCain said the song goes Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran. Not Russia.

Zing!
05-08-2014, 07:59 AM
"Worst. Law. Ever."

--Pussy Riot

BITEYOASS
05-08-2014, 10:31 AM
I have a feeling that a decade or two from now, Putin will have his entrails strewn all over Red Square.

Kristy
05-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Most Russians I know are pretty religious. All I can say is I was in Russia in soviet times, during post soviet mobster years.

Yeah, of course you were. Was this when you were not flying "choppers" for the C.I.A. or doing arctic expeditions for NOAA?

ELVIS
05-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Some people have actually ventured beyond a fast food career...

Nitro Express
05-08-2014, 11:53 AM
"Worst. Law. Ever."

--Pussy Riot

Worst band ever.

Nitro Express
05-08-2014, 11:54 AM
I have a feeling that a decade or two from now, Putin will have his entrails strewn all over Red Square.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/03/26/putins-approval-rating-hits-80-percent/
He's actually popular. The Russian economy has done well under him.

At least Putin is a capable leader and administrator. I don't see any such people in the west. Of course Russia is being made the scapgoat by the west due to it's failing financial system. The politicians and bankers need another war and dark enemy. Maybe the focus should be on the western leaders and not Putin because Putin has had zero to do with the shitty economy here and the political abuse.

We trade with Saudi Arabia which is far worse and nobody cares. Nobody is talking about Victoria Nuland, the $5 Billion spent on running covert operations in the Ukraine and the oligarchs and nazis we put into power in Kiev. We aren't exactly squeaky clean on the deal. It's all engineered to bait Russia into an invasion of Ukraine. The thing is Russia knows. Now we are planning on putting troops in China's territory. The US is making a military move against Russia and China because they no longer want to participate in the Bretton Woods financial system. It's a financial war. That's what it's about. It's about who controls the oil, the pipelines, and keeping the petro-dollar dominant. The thing is, the world is tired of the wars and americans are tired of seeing their kids killed and injured with nothing but more debt to show for it.

I'm more concerned with what goes on in Wall Street and Washington DC than Moscow.

Nitro Express
05-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Yeah, of course you were. Was this when you were not flying "choppers" for the C.I.A. or doing arctic expeditions for NOAA?

Nope. I don't fly choppers. I fly fixed wing aircraft. I did go to Antarctica though but on my own dime. NOAA wasn't paying me.

Kristy
05-08-2014, 12:14 PM
And here I was thinking Smellvis had a personality disorder.

Nitro Express
05-08-2014, 12:30 PM
You are geopolitically naive. You are being sold another war. People in this country never learn. This time the enemy can wipe us out with nukes. It's not Saddam Hussain this time.

ELVIS
05-08-2014, 01:24 PM
As long the tranny has legal weed, he could care less...

fraroc
05-08-2014, 03:41 PM
Putin is the new Tipper cuntface Gore.

Satan
05-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Actually, Putin is more like the new George HW Bush. That's probably why so many right wingers love the guy.

During the Cold War, the Republicans used to hate the Soviets, because they put former KGB leaders in charge of their country. Then they put the head of the CIA in charge of the USA for 12 fucking years, and suddenly they couldn't hold that against the Commies anymore, so the Cold War was over. They also used to complain about the Commies and their fake elections. But then that CIA director's son - himself a CIA employee - faked an election to put his other son (the village idiot chimp) in the White House, using the method of a corrupted court. Which was something else y'all used to hate the Russians for .

Chimpy wasn't lying when he said he looked into Putin's eyes and saw a kindred soul. It probably reminded him of his daddy.

fraroc
05-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Actually, Putin is more like the new George HW Bush. That's probably why so many right wingers love the guy.

During the Cold War, the Republicans used to hate the Soviets, because they put former KGB leaders in charge of their country. Then they put the head of the CIA in charge of the USA for 12 fucking years, and suddenly they couldn't hold that against the Commies anymore, so the Cold War was over. They also used to complain about the Commies and their fake elections. But then that CIA director's son - himself a CIA employee - faked an election to put his other son (the village idiot chimp) in the White House, using the method of a corrupted court. Which was something else y'all used to hate the Russians for .

Chimpy wasn't lying when he said he looked into Putin's eyes and saw a kindred soul. It probably reminded him of his daddy.

Wether it's Chimpy or Tipcunt Gore, it's all the same shit to me.

binnie
05-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Putin has realised that he can do whatever his likes and no-one will oppose him.

Nickdfresh
05-08-2014, 09:45 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/03/26/putins-approval-rating-hits-80-percent/
He's actually popular. The Russian economy has done well under him.

At least Putin is a capable leader and administrator.....

Well, Jiminy Fucking Cricket, Walter Middy! If this were 1938, you and Elvagina would be fighting over which of Hitler's ballsacks you could suck! You're another gullible dope, Nitrous. He's capable of shitting his economy despite massive oil wealth and dependent customers. And his approval rating is dropping steadily (to around 58% last I heard) as people wake up from their dreamy slumber and realize how much of an expensive bureaucratic clusterfuck Crimea is turning out to be...

Nickdfresh
05-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Some people have actually ventured beyond a fast food career...

At least they've actually had a career, Captain Welfare...

BITEYOASS
05-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Well whoever in the UK was planning to release those Derek & Clive albums in Russia better say "Fuck all!" to those plans.

Nitro Express
05-09-2014, 01:23 AM
Actually Russia legally took Crimea. They had a long-term lease with the legal Ukrainian government. They could have 25,000 soldiers there to guard their naval base in Sevesterpol. The situation in the Ukraine began as a legitimate protest against a crooked president they were fed up with. The US, the EU, and probably Israel instigated a cout de tat and took over the government and put oligarchs in charge. Now the Ukraine is ruled by oligarchs and they will just rob the country. The Ukrainians have already had their Social Security cut 50%.

So with there being no legally elected government in Kiev and the legally elected president in exile with a very important naval base to protect, Russia annexed Crimea. Also it was agreed clear back to the end of the Soviet Union that NATO would not move into eastern Europe. It started creeping east during the Clinton Administration. Putin said in 2001 that NATO was to stay out of the Ukraine. He meant it. Why? The same reason the US didn't like missiles in Cuba.

Also look at what NATO did to Yugoslavia. It's doing the same in the Ukraine now. NATO should have been disbanded after the cold war. It serves no defensive purpose. It serves the purpose of oligarchs and their geopolitical games.

I mean the same financial crooks everyone supposedly hate took over the Ukraine and everyone thinks it's great. The World Bank and IMF are going to rape the place just like they have raped others. I'm sure what gold reserves the Ukraine had are now gone and safely in Switzerland now. People are so obsessed with old cold war rhetoric and big bad Putin they can't see the reality. The same people who have fucked the US, Canada, and Western Europe just took the Ukraine illegally. Get it?

Also you don't think the russians are willing to sit down and talk about this? Why isn't the EU and the US talking? Why aren't they meeting in a neutral place and having discussions? Because NATO wants to put missiles in the Ukraine. They want to bust Russia because Russia kept them out of Syria. Also notice the US is planning on putting military assets around China.

This is a move against both China and Russia. China and Russia want to break the petrodollar because without it, NATO can't finance itself. This is all about the west trying to preserve it's failing financial system and they are willing to risk World War III to do it. By financial system I mean the Bank of International Settlements. This is a petroleum war because that is what the US Dollar is based on.

Plus the US military has been spread too thin and it can't wage war and hold bases on all these fronts. What amazes me is it seems like the American people are gullible to get duped into another war. Just replace Saddam Hussain with Vladamir Putin. Most Americans can't even find the Ukraine on the globe. I doubt a fair percentage of the US Congress can either.

ELVIS
05-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Ever been to the Crimea River ??

Nitro Express
05-09-2014, 01:58 AM

Crimea was part of Russia until Krushchev gave it to the Ukraine when he ran they Soviet Union. Krushchev was Ukrainian. Then after the breakup of the Soviet Union Crimea went with the Ukraine. It's a strategic military location. Russia couldn't afford to lose it. That's why Putin made his move there.

ELVIS
05-09-2014, 02:36 AM
Maybe he want's to rename it the Putin River...

vandeleur
05-09-2014, 04:12 AM

If that was meant as a joke , I thought it was funny . If it wasn't you missed a trick.

ELVIS
05-09-2014, 10:17 AM
It was a joke...

Von Halen
05-09-2014, 10:22 AM
No joking allowed Elvis...

ELVIS
05-09-2014, 10:23 AM
There is a Crimea River though...

ELVIS
05-09-2014, 10:44 AM
http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/images/Crimea_River_Obama_Album.jpg

:biggrin:

vandeleur
05-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Ukraine drops Putin on my head class :biggrin:

FORD
05-10-2014, 02:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nbjUpTg9oI

And Fischer, you can SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKING ASS TOO, YOU PIECE OF UNAMERICAN SHIT! :cussing::asshole::upyours::mad2:

fraroc
05-10-2014, 03:05 PM
So this basically confirms it. Vladimir Putin is every conservative's wet dream.