PDA

View Full Version : Adam & Eve were stoners!

FORD
05-10-2014, 02:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRFvOmNK1FI

PETE'S BROTHER
05-10-2014, 03:17 PM
duh :smoke2:

FORD
05-10-2014, 05:36 PM
I still say an apple was involved in the story though......

http://www.highbuddies.com/upload/image/girlapplebong.jpg

Nitro Express
05-11-2014, 01:34 AM
The Adam and Eve story infers that the human race came from incest.

WACF
05-11-2014, 01:26 PM

So does the Noah's Ark world reboot story...

cadaverdog
05-11-2014, 01:28 PM
I think that's been explained aready recently. Adam and Eve weren't the only people alive they were the only people in the Garden of Eden. It was the first private community. It was a nice place before the snake infestation. After that it turned to shit.

cadaverdog
05-11-2014, 01:29 PM
I wonder if Adam ever said I'm sick of these mother fucking snakes in this mother fucking garden.

cadaverdog
05-11-2014, 01:31 PM
So does the Noah's Ark world reboot story...
That's been settled too. Noah's sons had wifes on the Ark.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-12-2014, 10:25 AM
I think that's been explained aready recently. Adam and Eve weren't the only people alive they were the only people in the Garden of Eden. It was the first private community. It was a nice place before the snake infestation. After that it turned to shit.

if i'm payin' HOA fees in a private community, they better take care of the snakes!

vandeleur
05-12-2014, 10:32 AM
So see if I get this .

This Bible book comes out and the author God is a bit of a mystery . So its like Banksy ?

But there seems to be a bit of question of how original it is , is there a bit of plagiarism involved . So its like Zeppelin 1

But its a mixture of a little history and a bit gobbledy gook ...

Is it a Dan Brown book ?

:D

Kristy
05-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Most of the people who wrote that fairytale known as the Bible were high. And on some pretty shitty weed (or ergot, take your pick).

PETE'S BROTHER
05-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Most of the people who wrote that fairytale known as the Bible were high. And on some pretty shitty weed (or ergot, take your pick).

quail shit too

FORD
05-12-2014, 12:27 PM
if i'm payin' HOA fees in a private community, they better take care of the snakes!

Yeah, but where you live, the snakes were there first, so they probably consider you the infestation. :biggrin:

kwame k
05-12-2014, 12:47 PM
So see if I get this .

This Bible book comes out and the author God is a bit of a mystery . So its like Banksy ?

But there seems to be a bit of question of how original it is , is there a bit of plagiarism involved . So its like Zeppelin 1

But its a mixture of a little history and a bit gobbledy gook ...

Is it a Dan Brown book ?

:D

What gets me about all this is.......God's an omnipotent all knowing being, yet he didn't know Adam and Even ate from the tree of knowledge.

Then Cain lies to God and God doesn't know he's lying at first.

Of course the whole God created Adam, the first man, and Cain goes to Nod..........how's that possible?

FORD
05-12-2014, 01:17 PM
What gets me about all this is.......God's an omnipotent all knowing being, yet he didn't know Adam and Even ate from the tree of knowledge.

Then Cain lies to God and God doesn't know he's lying at first.

Of course the whole God created Adam, the first man, and Cain goes to Nod..........how's that possible?

Well, the obvious answer there - without going to the whole "it's all a fairy tale" thing - would be that the Bible was never meant to be the history of the entire human race, but one specific group of people, i.e. the family line that JC would eventually come from.

So who's to say that God didn't put Adam & Eve in Eden, two other people in Nod, and maybe some others in other parts of the world?

Obviously there were enough people living in Nod at the time that God had to mark Cain to warn them not to kill him.

Of course all those fuckers drowned in the flood, so they're irrelevant, right?

Which also completely fucks up the racist idea that God's mark on Cain was turning him black, because Cain's descendants would have all drowned in the flood, as Noah and his family were descended from Adam & Eve's "replacement" son Seth.

And I need a couple of hits from the apple bong of the knowledge of good and evil before I think any more about all of that...... :bong:

vandeleur
05-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Apple bong ........ Awesome band name

DONNIEP
05-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Which also completely fucks up the racist idea that God's mark on Cain was turning him black

So you're saying I'm stuck being white? Well, there goes my whole dream of having a kick ass afro. I can't even have a honkeyfro with the hair I have...

FORD
05-12-2014, 04:08 PM
So you're saying I'm stuck being white? Well, there goes my whole dream of having a kick ass afro. I can't even have a honkeyfro with the hair I have...

Convert to Judaism. Ever heard of a "Jewfro". Sometimes, they manage to pull it off. Probably don't want to take it to the extreme like Phil Spector did though......

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/062010/jewfro-4.jpg

That was almost as bad as his production on "Let It Be" or "End of the Century".

DONNIEP
05-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Now, that is an extreme Jewfro, to say the least. But....you have to admire the workmanship in that wig. That is some serious pimpin' right there...

vandeleur
05-12-2014, 08:12 PM
I want hair like that !! Without licking a socket obviously :)

Seshmeister
05-15-2014, 07:40 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10342431_10202398762469325_4451087298942808941_n.j pg

ELVIS
05-16-2014, 02:15 PM
That's really stupid...

FORD
05-16-2014, 02:22 PM
Maybe, but not compared to an entire thread of denial about what you can actually see with the eyes God gave you.

cadaverdog
05-16-2014, 05:16 PM
My niece lives in a private community with an HOA in Texas. A bunch of squatters moved in down the street and started doing whatever they wanted to do whether it was against the rules or not. The HOA couldn't do shit about it. The cops said the same thing. There was a drive by shooting at that house but nobody saw any cars drive by. Nobody got shot but they moved out the next day. I guess they figured they might not be so lucky the next time.

ELVIS
05-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Maybe, but not compared to an entire thread of denial about what you can actually see with the eyes God gave you.

Bad weather isn't caused by the activities of man...

kwame k
05-16-2014, 08:01 PM
Wow......pro-pollution! Way to take a stand, E ;)

FORD
05-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Bad weather isn't caused by the activities of man...

No, of course not.....

The weather gets more extreme as the man made pollution increases, but there's absolutely not a fucking chance of one having anything to do with the other.

Or at least not when KKKoch funded treasonous pieces of shit are being paid to lie to your inbred ass. :rolleyes:

Seshmeister
05-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Wow......pro-pollution! Way to take a stand, E ;)

The PR team at BP just gave themselves a high five... :)

ELVIS
05-18-2014, 05:51 PM
The weather gets more extreme as the man made pollution increases...

Based on what ??

Where's the proof or evidence of that ??

FORD
05-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Based on what ??

Where's the proof or evidence of that ??

Just look out the window of your trailer when hurricane season starts.

ELVIS
05-18-2014, 06:55 PM
I don't live in a trailer and hurricanes are not caused by pollution...

It doesn't matter what algore tells you, or how many times the lie has been perpetuated...

FORD
05-18-2014, 07:27 PM
I don't live in a trailer and hurricanes are not caused by pollution...

It doesn't matter what algore tells you, or how many times the lie has been perpetuated...

Hurricanes are caused by warm ocean water. Pollution makes that worse. Get it yet???????

ELVIS
05-18-2014, 07:32 PM
Says who, you and algore ??

Shaddup with the BS...

Post something of substance for a change...

Seshmeister
05-18-2014, 07:58 PM
Him, Al Gore and 97% of the people that actually study the evidence for a living rather than just choosing things to believe.

ELVIS
05-18-2014, 10:33 PM
Whatever dude...

What "evidence" ??