PDA

View Full Version : The Life And Crimes of Dick Cheney

FORD
05-19-2014, 08:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Gm-JFmjQQ

Dr. Love
05-19-2014, 11:18 PM
Someone needs to get a stabilizer on him!

Nitro Express
05-20-2014, 03:47 PM
The people running the show in the US need an enemy. They don't want peace. There is no money in it. Dick Cheney is just one of these corporate criminals. The political parties are just there to fool the gullible public in thinking they have a choice. Both are bought and paid for and the result is the same. Did much change under Barrack Obama? The bankers and war profiteers got everything they wanted from him. I don't see much communism in our so called communist president. I see a lot of fascism. Just like the Bush administration. No wonder HW Bush was all smiles and laughs when he paid Barry a visit at the White House.

It feels good to fool the conservatives but it's got to be great to fool the liberals into supporting a neocon agenda. The strangest thing is some liberals cannot come to grips that their beloved party sold out and is no different than the Republican party. Their dreams are smashed. All they can do is blame the Republicans and hope that Hillary Clinton will be better.

The Republicans are just as lost. The dumb fucks probably would vote for Jebb Bush to beat Hillary. Hell. The Clintons and the Bush's go back to Bill's days in Arkansas. How was the CIA smuggled coke Bill? Did daddy Bush give it to you for free?

Hell we have had Bush's in charge since Jimmy Carter.

But Jesse is right. The American people got sold another Vietnam. Now they are trying to start another cold war. Anything to justify the big so called defense budget. Of course this time Russia/China and their allies have the real wealth and manufacturing capacity. They also know the US can't do shit without petrodollar financing. All they have to do is turn the middle east against the US (not hard to do) and once middle east oil is no longer sold in US Dollars, there is no financing for shit. No dough, No go. It doesn't matter how big your military is if you have no money.

Putin once said one spy can do what whole armies can't. You fight smart. You run the clock out avoiding engaging and you attack them economically. If the US loses it's relationship with Saudi Arabia the old game is toast. Saudi Arabia is where you break the US back and China and Russia know this. Meanwhile the US will continue to wreak havoc in Eastern Europe, Syria, and southeast Asia. You see a desperate move towards Russia and China by trying to destabilize neighboring countries.

Dick Cheney could drop dead five minutes from now. Nothing will change. There are too many like him in Washington DC wreaking havoc for their own selfish gains. They want an enemy. They want a cold war. I guess they figure if the missiles launch they have their bunkers. I mean this is Hilter level madness here. If I can't run the world well I will just destroy it.

Satan
05-20-2014, 06:04 PM
Hell we have had Bush's in charge since Eisenhower.

Corrected for accuracy.

Seshmeister
05-20-2014, 07:26 PM
If the US loses it's relationship with Saudi Arabia the old game is toast. Saudi Arabia is where you break the US back and China and Russia know this.

So get off of oil.

Also solves the problem of having to prop up a bunch of medieval dictators.

Nitro Express
05-20-2014, 08:17 PM
So get off of oil.

Also solves the problem of having to prop up a bunch of medieval dictators.

Oh we talked about it in the 70's. What the average citizen didn't realize is Henry Kissinger made a deal with the Saudis we would not increase our oil production but buy from them on condition that they only sold their oil in US Dollars. That gave our government endless financing. That is what financed our big war machine.

Now why would a guy like Kissinger do something like that? Well when the time is right you take over the world using military force and the world's reserve currency. The went for it after 9/11. They tried to militarily secure the middle east. That didn't quite work out. Oh and by outsourcing the US industrial base and giving too much technology to China, they built the future foe. I think they thought they always could keep China in check but I think they underestimated them.

There was never a plan to get off of oil still to this day. Oh you can have solar powered batteries and windmills. Electric car toys with no range. Lot's of green talk but the people in power have no plan to get off of oil. They just want to make it last longer and make it more expensive.

It's political. Not scientific. We probably could have been off the stuff a long time ago if the 1% didn't want to play their oil geopolitics. Unless people want to go on an oil strike and not use the stuff, I don't see anything changing.

Nitro Express
05-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Corrected for accuracy.

I don't think JFK was on board. I don't know about Carter either.