05-30-2014, 07:10 PM
He going back to the circus ??

DrMaddVibe
05-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Naw...The Kenyan King wanted him gone!

Nitro Express
05-31-2014, 01:45 AM
I wonder what he didn't say?

Look at all the scandals. He got tired of covering for the cess pool known as The Obama Administration. I'm sorry but I don't blame the guy; especially, after the VA hospital corruption. Harry Truman once said the buck stops here. Well who wants to be the spokesman for a president who doesn't give a shit and it's everyone's fault but his.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-31-2014, 08:59 AM
Look at all the scandals. He got tired of covering for the cess pool known as The Obama Administration. I'm sorry but I don't blame the guy; especially, after the VA hospital corruption. Harry Truman once said the buck stops here. Well who wants to be the spokesman for a president who doesn't give a shit and it's everyone's fault but his.

Oh bullshit....

None of them, regardless of Administration, last very long....

Bush went through 4 of them, Clinton went through 5 of them....

Frankly, I don't blame any of them for not staying long, not in this political climate....

FORD
05-31-2014, 12:12 PM
Yeah... look at the ones Chimpy had...

Ari F-LIE-scher became a raving lunatic, telling everybody to "watch what they say". Scotty the Duck was reduced to tears half the time. And Tony Snow - who as a former FAUX Noize anchor certainly had no problem peddling lies, the job stressed him out so much that it gave him cancer. And then who was the last one... oh yeah, "too much cappucino Perrino", as Malloy used to call her.

I can't even remember all of Clintons. Just Snuffy and Dee Dee Myers.

Nitro Express
06-01-2014, 02:16 AM
Oh bullshit....

None of them, regardless of Administration, last very long....

Bush went through 4 of them, Clinton went through 5 of them....

Frankly, I don't blame any of them for not staying long, not in this political climate....

The Bush and Clinton administrations were full of scandal and corruption as well. It's been a long time since this country had anyone with any integrity in the White House. All I can say is the scandal and corruption in both the Obama and Bush Administrations make getting blow job in the Oval Office from an intern and breaking into the Democratic Party's headquarters look like nothing.

At least Bill Clinton had some leadership ability and clearly was in charge. This president and the one before him are just someone's puppet. There is a heavy neocon flavor as far as the foreign policy goes.

Nickdfresh
06-01-2014, 05:39 PM

Bullshit is right. The Obama Admin has their failings, but spending on the VA has dramitically increased under Obama's tenure. As much as I think Bush was an asshat, I'll give him some cred as well because his Admin was very worried about the state of veterans' care in this country and made it a priority on the transition in 2008...