PDA

View Full Version : Van Halen - The Grind - Live @ Gazzarri's 1975!

WARF
06-05-2014, 11:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCDo-gKiPUI

DLR Bridge
06-05-2014, 12:27 PM
I play this version to death on the I-Pod. Wish was clearer. Such an awesome groove. I've found that just about all cover songs VH did back then are improvements over the originals. There are two studio versions of this Tommy Bolin song that don't shake or come to life like this version. Same goes for Trower's "The Fool and Me" and ZZ Top's "Chevrolet". VH turned prop planes into fuckin' jets I say.

chefcraig
06-05-2014, 07:03 PM
I play this version to death on the I-Pod. Wish was clearer. Such an awesome groove. I've found that just about all cover songs VH did back then are improvements over the originals. There are two studio versions of this Tommy Bolin song that don't shake or come to life like this version. Same goes for Trower's "The Fool and Me" and ZZ Top's "Chevrolet". VH turned prop planes into fuckin' jets I say.

Imagine the total baseball bat to the head that occurred while watching a golf match roughly 5 years ago...Calloway Golf used "The Fool And Me" for a soundtrack to introduce a new line of clubs in a commercial. And no, I have tried to find the clip ever since, to no avail.:doh: