PDA

View Full Version : Honeybee Death Rate is Currently too High for Survival of the Species

Seshmeister
06-05-2014, 06:41 PM
Honeybee Death Rate is Currently too High for Survival of the Species

See more at: http://livefreelivenatural.com/honeybee-death-rate-currently-high-survival-species-crucial-food/#sthash.ErUUw177.dEbuXhN8.dpuf

http://livefreelivenatural.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/savethebees-620x264.jpg

A government report released last week surprisingly admits that the honeybee species are dying off at a rate too high to ‘guarantee their long term survival’.

It has been well proven that the primary factor leading to this extinction is the presence of neonicotinoid poisons, of course present in insecticides sold by and/or used by corporations such as Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Dupont and their products. Image credit: Matt Romack Photography

A recent study from Harvard, published on March 27th of this year, has definitively confirmed what scientists outside the US have been saying for years: neonicotinoids are the [emphasis added] cause of colony collapse disorder(CCD). The study showed that 50% of colonies populated by bees who had been in contact with these pesticides collapsed, compared to only 1 in 6 who were not in contact with neonicotinoids.

The European Union understands that the death of honeybees is an unprecedented death for human beings and mother earth, as they have banned neonicotinoid poisons.

However, American powers refuse to believe the problem is neonicotinoid insecticides and they continue to be in use here.
These corporations with armies of lobbyists and politicians bought and paid for, like Monsanto, are playing dumb and suggesting that ‘mites’ are the cause for the death rate of honeybees, a problem so bad that it means their extinction if they continue on this path. This is dangerous anti-science rhetoric, borderline scientific denialism from the American agro-chemical establishment.

Well, did mites cause the honeybees to go extinct in the approximate 14 million years they survived here before humans invented neonicotinoid chemicals? Of course not. It seems only things as foreign to Earth as neonicotinoids can cause such a drastic loss of crucial life on our planet and the solution is obvious; inform people that if we keep allowing the honeybees to die at this rate, we will be literally without almost all of the fruits we enjoy. Oh and stop using neonicotinoids.

If we don’t seriously stop this soon, then a corporation like Monsanto would likely take advantage of the lack of bees to pollinate and create fruit, and attempt to monopolize the products of nature because the fruits will then require individual, manual pollination or more complex measures. While this may seem far fetched, in the absence of honeybees and acknowledging that manual pollination is highly labor intensive, micro pollinator drones may be in our future if something is not done to save the bees. The technology is already almost here:

If you are reading this, there is a good chance absolutely none of this information is new. If the bees are not nursed back to health as a species, say goodbye to these things- (unless you want genetically modified, manually pollinated products of Monsanto in the wake of the extinction of the honeybee)

Apples
Mangos
Rambutan
Kiwi Fruit
Plums
Peaches
Nectarines
Guava
Rose Hips
Pomegranites
Pears
Black and Red Currants
Alfalfa
Okra
Strawberries
Onions
Cashews
Cactus
Prickly Pear
Apricots
Allspice
Avocados
Passion Fruit
Lima Beans
Kidney Beans
Adzuki Beans
Green Beans
Orchid Plants
Custard Apples
Cherries
Celery
Coffee
Walnut
Cotton
Lychee
Flax
Acerola – used in Vitamin C supplements
Macadamia Nuts
Sunflower Oil
Goa beans
Lemons
Buckwheat
Figs
Fennel
Limes
Quince
Carrots
Persimmons
Palm Oil
Loquat
Durian
Cucumber
Hazelnut
Cantaloupe
Tangelos
Coriander
Caraway
Chestnut
Watermelon
Star Apples
Coconut
Tangerines
Boysenberries
Starfruit
Brazil Nuts
Beets
Mustard Seed
Rapeseed
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Cabbage
Brussels Sprouts
Bok Choy (Chinese Cabbage)
Turnips
Congo Beans
Sword beans
Chili peppers, red peppers, bell peppers, green peppers
Papaya
Safflower
Sesame
Eggplant
Raspberries
Elderberries
Blackberries
Clover
Tamarind
Cocoa
Black Eyed Peas
Vanilla
Cranberries
Tomatoes
Grapes

ELVIS
06-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Old news...

Kristy
06-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Old news...

That you're a racist ignorant dumbass? I guess so.

FORD
06-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Monsatan hates competition. They want to wipe out every natural product on earth, and that includes the bees who help keep those products growing.

I might not miss wasps or yellowjackets all that much if they disappeared (though I suppose God made them for a purpose, though I'll be damned if I know what it is.) But honeybees? They are a valuable part of all life on this planet. :(

ELVIS
06-05-2014, 07:33 PM
No, regarding the bees dying...

I posted a thread on the subject probably eight years ago...

This Monsanto and Dow GM crop bullshit is killing people, bees, birds, plants and animals as well as contaminating the water supply...

It's making farmers so sick many have sold their farms...

Now, go eat some GM corn, scum...

:mad2:

Seshmeister
06-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Old news...

It's a new study from a couple of months ago confirming the worst.

ELVIS
06-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I read it and thanked you for it...;)

We're doomed...

Hope the world likes test tube meat and pesticide gruel...

It doesn't matter though, people will start dropping like honeybees, and Obamacare and all the carbon tax in the world won't help...

vandeleur
06-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Nah the new world over there is fucked , we will just go back to living in caves .. no big deal really :D

Jesus Christ
06-05-2014, 08:45 PM
The Messiah will not divulge the details of creation or evolution in this thread, but just let Me state for the record that every creature on Earth hath a purpose, so the elimination of any species will damage others.

In some cases it is not obvious right away. This is NOT one of those cases. Ye will notice if the bees go extinct. And it will not be pretty.

And if anybody is thinking this is a good thing because it means My return to Earth will be sooner...... sorry, it just doesn't work that way. My return to Earth will be whenever Dad says it is. And nothing ye mortals do to yourselves out of greed or stupidity is going to speed up the timetable. So just do thyselves a favor, and save the bees, alright? :(

DONNIEP
06-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Nah the new world over there is fucked , we will just go back to living in caves .. no big deal really :D

Riiigggghhhhhtttt.... Where you gonna park that Aston?

DONNIEP
06-05-2014, 08:52 PM
And if anybody is thinking this is a good thing because it means My return to Earth will be sooner...... sorry, it just doesn't work that way. My return to Earth will be whenever Dad says it is. And nothing ye mortals do to yourselves out of greed or stupidity is going to speed up the timetable. So just do thyselves a favor, and save the bees, alright? :(

Well there goes my weekend visit to the Dome On The Rock...

vandeleur
06-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Well there goes my weekend visit to the Dome On The Rock...

Nickdfresh
06-05-2014, 09:03 PM
Old news...

The irony here is that Elvira recognizes that major corporations and their lobbyists are poisoning honeybees. But yet somehow fails to grasp that corporations (abetted by lobbyists feeding him the bullshit he regurgitates all over this board) have been poisoning the atmosphere --hence ourselves-- since long before the industrial revolution...

Seshmeister
06-05-2014, 09:30 PM
As I've posted before conspiracy theorists aren't interested in the real shit because it doesn't make them feel like they have 'special secret knowledge'.

DONNIEP
06-05-2014, 09:39 PM
I say we destroy all the corporations and end all industrialization! It's time to sharpen the torches and light the pitch forks!! Who's with me???

Satan
06-05-2014, 10:24 PM
I say we destroy all the corporations and end all industrialization! It's time to sharpen the torches and light the pitch forks!! Who's with me???

Pitchforks? I'm in! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

ELVIS
06-05-2014, 11:51 PM
As I've posted before conspiracy theorists aren't interested in the real shit because it doesn't make them feel like they have 'special secret knowledge'.

The mainstream "news" is the fake stuff...

Nobody I know of thinks they have "special secret knowledge" you fool...

You're a classic disinformation minister...

If I had to guess, I'd say your entire livelihood is most likely dependent on people staying dumbed down and not asking questions...

Seshmeister
06-06-2014, 03:56 AM
Ok you've caught me out I admit it.

I am actually one of your Jewish elite alien lizard overlords and we in the Illuminati fear your laser accurate posts. :D

fraroc
06-06-2014, 08:12 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/scientists-may-have-solved-the-problem-killing-all-of-the-honeybees-2014-6

This looks like a best-case scenario....Hopefully something comes to fruition.

FORD
06-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Considering that spider venom also kills bees (or any other insect) I'm not sure exactly how that's a solution. And how many spiders would they have to kill to make that stuff.

I'd be happy to send them the million or so that are crawling around my house, but they're the only defense I have against the annoying little flying moth/gnat/whatever the fuck they are that show up every spring & summer.

ELVIS
06-06-2014, 11:56 AM
How 'bout eradicating GM crops from the face of the earth ??

fraroc
06-06-2014, 04:06 PM
How 'bout eradicating GM crops from the face of the earth ??

There really are 2 sides of the coin when it comes to GMO's. If GMO's were made so that it tastes JUST like the natural product and has no bad chemicals whatsoever that can make you sick, then GMO's could potentially be a very, very good thing as it can basically end world hunger. It's basically playing God, but it's for a good cause.

ELVIS
06-06-2014, 04:28 PM
That's both ridiculous and rediculous...

FORD
06-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Depends on what you mean by "GMO".

Technically, if you graft a branch of one type of organic apple tree onto another type of organic apple tree and it produces an apple that is a hybid of the two, then it would be a genetically modified organism.

But at least it would still be something of all natural sources and not an apple with fish genes or whatever it would be if it came from a Monsatan lab mad scientist.

Unfortunately, that's not what GMOs are today though. They are all the Monsatan kind, and most are completely void of taste and mostly void of nutritional value. :(

vandeleur
06-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Er most what ford just said :)

Nickdfresh
06-07-2014, 06:07 PM
http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00351/AVN_BRINJAAAL_351566f.jpg

ELVIS
06-07-2014, 07:07 PM
They are all the Monsatan kind, and most are completely void of taste and mostly void of nutritional value. :(

That's the understatement of the century...

GMOs are not to be eaten by humans...

FORD
06-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Sadly, the honeybees are not the only insect species at risk of extinction from GMO poisons......

Study Ties Plummeting Monarch Population to GMO Crops (http://m.democracynow.org/headlines/2014/6/6/38243)

A new study ties the plummeting monarch butterfly population to the rise of genetically modified crops in the United States. Research in the Journal of Animal Ecology finds monarch populations are far more sensitive to the threat of declining milkweed in their U.S. breeding grounds than they are to the loss of their winter habit from deforestation in Mexico. Milkweed plants have declined more than 20 percent in the U.S. corn belt, a key breeding area, largely because of GMO crops, the study found.

ELVIS
06-07-2014, 10:14 PM
That's all correct...

You can't fuck with the ecosystem and you can't eat GMO anything...

Don't mess with God's Creation !!

:elvis:

ELVIS
06-07-2014, 10:15 PM
GMOs are not to be eaten by humans...

Or any living organism...

ELVIS
06-08-2014, 01:25 AM
How 'bout common household chemicals that contain 2-4-D...

Bayer Advanced All-in-One Lawn Weed and Crabgrass Killer

Ortho Weed-B-Gon Max

Scotts Liquid Turf Builder

Sta-Green Phosphorus-Free Weed & Feed

Scotts Snap Pac Weed & Feed

Link! (http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2014/02/10/lawn-pesticides.aspx)

Nitro Express
06-08-2014, 01:30 AM

You have your key. I have mine. We are safe in our bunker. Ok. On the count of three lets turn them together and launch the bitch.

Nitro Express
06-08-2014, 01:46 AM
I'm not a fan on Monsanto. The thing is, I can remember when some pretty smart and qualified people said AIDS was going to not only bankrupt the insurance industry but bankrupt whole nations. Now the only reason why places like Africa are in such bad shape due to AIDS is the industrialized world chooses not to help those people. Bailing out corporations and banks that should just fail is more important.

It's been a long time since I personally knew anyone who had AIDS or died from it. The insurance industry is making money hands over fist thanks to the Obamacare. The major industrialized nations have not imploded. The main problem is not AIDS. The main problem is rampant corruption.

Now I'm not saying AIDS is not a problem but it nowhere near became the dooms day scenero forcasted. I have heard about the honey bee die off for several years. I know people who keep hives and sell honey made from Bee's that pollinate clover. The bees are still there doing their thing. I buy honey in bulk directly from them. I haven't been turned away because there is no honey yet. Obama has bee hives on the White House lawn. Apparently they are doing their thing because he has honey to make his home brew beer out of.

Probably what will kill people off en mass is a major superpower that goes ape shit. I hear all these flu warnings but the plague never seems to happen.

ELVIS
06-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Then I suggest you ask the people you buy the bulk honey from what their opinion is, and report back to us...

Kristy
06-08-2014, 10:57 AM
...But yet somehow fails to grasp that corporations (abetted by lobbyists feeding him the bullshit he regurgitates all over this board) have been poisoning the atmosphere --hence ourselves-- since long before the industrial revolution...

You're losing your touch, Nick. Smellvis here fails to grasp 99% of the shit he spews this board.

Typical day for Smellvis:

1. Wakes up around one in the afternoon to stay dogs barking in his trailer park as the police arrive to arrest another white trash neighbor of his for domestic violence
2. Eats his Walmart food stamp bought Cheerios
3. Tries to look for a job but won't because he doesn't want to be a "slave to Obama" yet sponges off of his parents and the government that he so over protests to hate.
4. Dumpster dives for aluminum cans around 4 in the afternoon but can't find any because all the "blacks" took them. Smellvis cries foul and blames them for his own wretched condition.
5. Meets with his social worker who tells him he cannot live with his parents forever.
6. Sits his F A T ass down at his Commodore 64 computer in his boxers shorts he has not washed in over two months and reads all the Matt Drudge and Alex Jone$ "Info Wars" racist shit he can find.
7. Comes here and shits-stirs due to his mental illness of not being able to form any sort of social contact with the outside world.
8. Repost all the Jone$, Drudge and some racist shit from racist sites for up to 12 hours a day. Has zero input of his own.
9. Repeat the same process the next day after day after day.

vandeleur
06-08-2014, 10:58 AM
:biggrin:

vandeleur
06-08-2014, 11:06 AM
I like E he is entertaining in a jackass it's all a set up sort of way .
I think his tee shirt with the spelling mistake may be the funniest post for a long time time :)

ELVIS
06-08-2014, 11:20 AM
1. Wakes up around one in the afternoon to stay dogs barking in his trailer park as the police arrive to arrest another white trash neighbor of his for domestic violence
2. Eats his Walmart food stamp bought Cheerios
3. Tries to look for a job but won't because he doesn't want to be a "slave to Obama" yet sponges off of his parents and the government that he so over protests to hate.
4. Dumpster dives for aluminum cans around 4 in the afternoon but can't find any because all the "blacks" took them. Smellvis cries foul and blames them for his own wretched condition.
5. Meets with his social worker who tells him he cannot live with his parents forever.
6. Sits his F A T ass down at his Commodore 64 computer in his boxers shorts he has not washed in over two months and reads all the Matt Drudge and Alex Jone$ "Info Wars" racist shit he can find.
7. Comes here and shits-stirs due to his mental illness of not being able to form any sort of social contact with the outside world.
8. Repost all the Jone$, Drudge and some racist shit from racist sites for up to 12 hours a day. Has zero input of his own.
9. Repeat the same process the next day after day after day.

I'm flattered...

Kristy
06-08-2014, 01:19 PM
I'm sure your social worker must be as well.

Kristy
06-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Typical day (as in every day) for Smellvis and Von:

ELVIS
06-08-2014, 01:48 PM
What's with you and social workers ??

Is that how you stupid younger people manage life ??

Kristy
06-08-2014, 01:58 PM
I have roommates who are social workers. They have read your post (both you and sockfucker) and have told me numerous times and have told you're a prime candidate to be seeing one.

FORD
06-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Typical day (as in every day) for Smellvis and Von:

REM made "King of the Road" sound more country than any rednecks ever did, because they did it the way country music was supposed to be.... drunk and sloppy as Hell.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6daSPiRDzo

Kristy
06-08-2014, 02:23 PM
No one did King Of The Road like Dean!

FORD
06-08-2014, 02:32 PM
No one did King Of The Road like Dean!

Howard?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/files/2013/07/Howard_Dean.JPEG-0f4a7.jpg

Seshmeister
06-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Best version is surely by The Proclaimers... ;)

ELVIS
06-08-2014, 03:36 PM
I have roommates who are social workers. They have read your post (both you and sockfucker) and have told me numerous times and have told you're a prime candidate to be seeing one.

Hahahahahahaha...

That made my day...

Sheep...

Kristy
06-08-2014, 04:43 PM
And so the chronically unemployed Smellvis trudges on for another day

FORD
06-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Best version is surely by The Proclaimers... ;)

I'll have to take your word for that. It's blocked by the RIAA nazis on this side of the pond :meinsmiley:

vandeleur
06-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Your not missing much it's terrible ... Sesh must be on the road and missing home to post it ...... Andy "fucking" Stewart next :)