06-09-2014, 05:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExQcrf80OSI

lesfunk
06-09-2014, 05:51 PM
The Kenyan workout involves running. ...for President

ELVIS
06-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Yeah well...

Neither Obomba nor his daddy are from Kenya...

http://www.worldtribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/obama-frank-marshall-davis.png

FORD
06-09-2014, 06:04 PM
:rolleyes:

ELVIS
06-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Don't roll your eyes, the resemblance is stunning...

ELVIS
06-09-2014, 09:16 PM
The guy on the left sure as hell isn't Obomba's daddy...

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/04/obamadavis.jpg

ELVIS
06-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Look at the cheek bones, the lips, the upper lip, the eyes, the hair line...

It's a dead giveaway...

FORD
06-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Gotta stay current with the conspiracies, E.

The Frank Marshall Davis crap was last year. (The birther bullshit the year before that).

This year's hysterically made up bullshit story is that Michelle is really a dude. And the kids are adopted.... despite the fact that Malia looks exactly like a combination of her parents.

Seshmeister
06-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Look at the cheek bones, the lips, the upper lip, the eyes, the hair line...

It's a dead giveaway...

I thought they all looked the same to you...

DONNIEP
06-09-2014, 09:40 PM
they

That's racist!

Nitro Express
06-10-2014, 01:20 AM
Don't roll your eyes, the resemblance is stunning...

Yup. You can see Stanley Ann Dunham and Frank Marshall Davis in Barry's face. He looks nothing like Obama Sr. Barry was probably born in Hawaii. All I know is in the future we will look back at the Obama years and go,"Holy fuck. Man were the people in the US fucked over by their emotions." The people who backed this guy and groomed him for the presidency have been laughing their asses off.

Nitro Express
06-10-2014, 01:23 AM
Gotta stay current with the conspiracies, E.

The Frank Marshall Davis crap was last year. (The birther bullshit the year before that).

This year's hysterically made up bullshit story is that Michelle is really a dude. And the kids are adopted.... despite the fact that Malia looks exactly like a combination of her parents.

Someone needs to send Mick Dundee to the White House to grab Michelle's crotch and check.

binnie
06-10-2014, 03:38 AM
Wow, just......wow..........

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 06:30 AM
I thought they all looked the same to you...

You also thought the Young Ones were unknown out of Nannyville...

You also thought God was superstition...

You also thought cholesterol, salt, vitamins and minerals were bad...

You also thought carbon dioxide was bad...

You also thought you could sell music on itunes...

And I could go on an on, but I'm a nice guy...;)

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 06:39 AM
All I know is in the future we will look back at the Obama years and go,"Holy fuck. Man were the people in the US fucked over by their emotions." The people who backed this guy and groomed him for the presidency have been laughing their asses off.

The liberals wont...

They're so hell bent on having this lying bastard succeed they give him a pass on everything...

The truth is in their face yet they refuse to see it...

Obomba is ten times worse than Bush but they will never admit it...

DLR Bridge
06-10-2014, 07:27 AM
Obomba is ten times worse than Bush...

Uhh, what Binnie said.

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 07:41 AM
Of course...

Criminals wouldn't be lying to you...

DLR Bridge
06-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Lying has been going on for decades. Just way more so in the previous one.

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 08:02 AM
You gotta to take intellectual leaps to convince yourself of that one...

FORD
06-10-2014, 12:09 PM
You also thought cholesterol, salt, vitamins and minerals were bad...

LDL cholesterol IS bad. So is salt, in excess (as it is in most processed food)

You also thought carbon dioxide was bad...

It is..... unless you're a plant. Are you a vegetable??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoO1OzlyvLE

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 12:15 PM
No, but your brain is...

Nitro Express
06-10-2014, 03:36 PM
The liberals wont...

They're so hell bent on having this lying bastard succeed they give him a pass on everything...

The Bush family might be evil but they aren't insane. I'm afraid Barry is. The ice is starting to melt under his feet. His approval rating is in the shitter. I thought he was just a narcissist but he's getting more erratic and random. He's just a guy by the name of Barry Soetoro who had a crazy mom who put him into some bad situations as a young kid. I would call it abuse. He gained street smarts early and someone popped for a pretty good education. His name was changed to Barrack Obama to make him more universally appealing. You just don't get a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing.

I'm not sure who backed this guy but he was a slick hustler and can lie with the straight face. But he's doing a lot of damage. Just not in the US but overseas. He's a total wrecking ball with international consequences. We've had this corruption before but not at these levels. What worries me most about Barry is his mental health. This guy might go full bore into areas Bush refused to tread.

We would be better off with Joe Biden in the seat. Joe might be a corrupt scum bag but at least he seems to have his marbles left.

Nitro Express
06-10-2014, 03:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExQcrf80OSI

They guy is in dire need of couch time and a good trainer.

Seshmeister
06-10-2014, 04:54 PM
The Bush family might be evil but they aren't insane. I'm afraid Barry is. The ice is starting to melt under his feet. His approval rating is in the shitter. I thought he was just a narcissist but he's getting more erratic and random. He's just a guy by the name of Barry Soetoro who had a crazy mom who put him into some bad situations as a young kid. I would call it abuse. He gained street smarts early and someone popped for a pretty good education. His name was changed to Barrack Obama to make him more universally appealing.

You have a short memory, at the time most people thought his name along with his color made him unelectable, as it turned out it just a significant minority very angry.

It seems to me that the US should seriously think about having a 1 term limit for presidents, they are so incredibly detached from reality due to security these days it quickly makes them at least a bit mad.

FORD
06-10-2014, 05:35 PM
The liberals wont...

In no way is he ten times worse than the Chimp.

Probably is slightly worse than Clinton though :(

And this Liberal hasn't given him a pass on shit since he sold us out on the Public Option.