PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigrant Lawyer: Children Complaining Eggs are too cold

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 08:33 AM
NOGALES, Ariz. (CBS Houston/AP) (http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/09/consul-illegal-immigrant-children-complaining-burritos-eggs-they-are-being-fed-making-them-sick/) — Officials are working to improve conditions at a makeshift holding center in southern Arizona where immigration authorities are housing hundreds of unaccompanied migrant minors.

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2014/Immigration/border-warehousing-children-bbtx.jpg

A federal official said that mattresses, portable toilets and showers were brought in Saturday for 700 of the youthful migrants who spent the night sleeping on plastic cots inside the Nogales area center.

The Homeland Security official told The Associated Press that about 2,000 mattresses had been ordered for the center — a warehouse that has not been used to shelter people in years.

With the center lacking some of the basics, federal officials have asked Arizona to immediately ship medical supplies, Gov. Jan Brewer’s spokesman Andrew Wilder said.

Tony Banegas, consul of Honduras to Arizona, tells KPHO-TV that the children have been complaining about the food they have been getting at the shelter.

“This morning they switched to burritos, but they complained the eggs were cold,” Banegas told KPHO. “They couldn’t eat them and even made them sick. They complained they had a burrito but had to throw it in the trash.”

Despite that, Banegas said conditions have been improving inside the shelter.

“What happened today is they added four showers. Some of the girls were able to take their first shower in 10 days,” he told KPHO. “They’re planning to build 60 in the next few days.”

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security started flying immigrants in the country illegally to Arizona from the Rio Grande Valley in Texas last month after the number of immigrants — including more than 48,000 children traveling on their own — overwhelmed the Border Patrol there.

Immigrant families were flown from Texas, released in Arizona, and told to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office near where they were traveling within 15 days. ICE has said the immigrants were mostly families from Central America fleeing extreme poverty and violence.

The Homeland Security official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because there was no authorization to discuss the matter publicly, said the holding center opened for unaccompanied migrant children because the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services had nowhere to turn.

At the holding center, vendors are being contracted to provide nutritional meals, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials. The Federal Emergency Management Agency, meanwhile, will provide counseling services and recreational activities.

The Homeland Security official said the number of children at the warehouse was expected to double to around 1,400. The warehouse has a capacity of about 1,500.

The Arizona Daily Star reported Saturday that Jimena Díaz, consul general of Guatemala in Phoenix, visited the center Friday and said there were about 250 children from Guatemala, with the rest coming from El Salvador and Honduras.

Diaz told the newspaper that the children are being kept in separate groups, divided by age and gender. Most of them are between 15 and 17, Diaz said, with a few much younger than that. Teenage mothers with their children are also being detained separately, he said.

The warehouse began sheltering children flown from South Texas last Saturday. About 400 were scheduled to arrive Friday but, because of mechanical issues with the planes, only about 60 came, the Homeland Security official said. Saturday’s flights were canceled, also because of mechanical problems. There are flights scheduled through mid-June.

Federal authorities plan to use the Nogales facility as a way station, where the children will be vaccinated and checked medically. They will then be sent to facilities being set up in Ventura, California; San Antonio, Texas; and Fort Sill, Oklahoma.

Customs and Border Protection in Arizona “is prepared to and expects to continue processing unaccompanied children from South Texas,” said Victor L. Brabble, a spokesman for the agency in Tucson.

The children being held in Nogales are 17 or younger. The official estimated three of every four were at least 16.

Nogales Mayor Arturo Garino visited the facility Saturday, but he did not get inside the site where the children were being held. Garino said he did meet with Border Patrol officials. He was told some of the children are as young as 1 year old.

“I have all the faith in the world as mayor and as a citizen of Nogales that our Border Patrol is doing the best and the most kind and humane thing with the children,” Garino said.

The town has begun collecting clothing donations for the kids, he said.

“Border Patrol has always been good to the city of Nogales, and they work very closely with us,” Garino said. “Now, as a city, we need to help Border Patrol so that they can accomplish their goal of making sure these children are all taken care of.”

Immigration officials can immediately return Mexican immigrants to the border, but they are much more hard-pressed to deal with Central American migrants. The Homeland Security official said that legally, only their parents or guardians can take custody if the government makes the children eligible for release.

Officials in Central America and Mexico have noticed a recent increase in women and children crossing the border. Father Heyman Vazquez, the director of a migrant shelter in Huixtla in the southern Mexico state of Chiapas, said he and others advise children that it’s too dangerous.

Yet Vazquez is seeing more and more youths heading north.

“I remember a little boy of 9 years old and I asked if he was going to go meet someone and he told me ‘No, I’m just going hand myself over because I hear they help kids,’ ” Vazquez said.

:elvis:

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 08:42 AM
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security started flying immigrants in the country illegally to Arizona...

Lovely...

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Link! (http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/06/09/AZ-Gov-Jan-Brewer-Disturbed-and-Outraged-Feds-Have-No-Plans-To-Stop-Illegal-Immigrant-Dump)

On Friday, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer expressed outrage that not only was she not informed by federal officials that the government would be shipping illegal immigrants out of Texas and “dumping” them in her state, it has no plans to stop.

Via Fox News:

Federal officials told Brewer Friday that the practice will continue for the foreseeable future, and this weekend more than 1,000 illegal immigrant children will be “dumped” in Arizona. Adults and family units will also arrive, though Brewer was not told how many, her office said.

Reports first surfaced last week that scores of illegal immigrants in Texas were being flown, bused and then abandoned out of state in Arizona and elsewhere. After learning of the practice, Brewer sent a scathing letter to the president on Monday posing a string of questions about the policy. Brewer said Friday what little she has learned since then has made her even more concerned.

“This is a crisis of the federal government’s creation, and the fact that the border remains unsecure – now apparently intentionally – while this operation continues full-steam ahead is deplorable,” she said in a statement.

Incredibly, according to Brewer, the Regime never informed her administration of their plan to bus illegals into her state, nor have they explained it.

The governor is demanding answers from Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, and calling on the president to cease and desist.

“I am disturbed and outraged that President Obama’s administration continues to implement this dangerous and inhumane policy, meanwhile neglecting to answer crucial questions our citizens demand and deserve,” she said.

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 08:50 AM
http://oneoldvet.com/images/fn060714a.png

That should be in the pic of the day thread...

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Come on in...

Obomba loves you...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R06QWYosuk0/US2lYp9KRNI/AAAAAAAAAm4/JtRI7JNJuxk/s1600/illegalaliens_1.jpg

:mad2:

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 08:54 AM
http://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/illegal-immigrants3.jpg

FORD
06-10-2014, 09:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik

ELVIS
06-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Link! (http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/12/child-immigrant-facility-dog-and-pony-show-invite-comes-with-tons-of-rules/)

“This isn’t some totalitarian closed society trying this tactic, this is our own government. They clearly wouldn’t be offering up this kind of dog and pony show if they weren’t hiding a very ugly truth somewhere.”

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/RTXZNHR-e1399906684584.jpg

The UACs are part of an unprecedented surge of young immigrants that has overwhelmed immigration agencies at the southern Texas border.

Because of overcrowding, after being processed at the Texas border, the UACs are being transported to other facilities, such as the one at Naval Base Ventura County. FEMA is coordinating the large scale effort, with HHS handling housing and care for the UACs through the Office of Refugee Resettlement.

Friday’s tour will be the only one offered at the naval base, reads the email invite.

Numerous questions about arrangements at the facilities have been raised.

Some wonder how long the facilities will be used to house the UACs. So far, the Obama administration and the Department of Homeland Security have not put a timeline on it. Others have worried that the children themselves may be in danger of falling into the hands of traffickers and criminals. And still others worry about the quality of the conditions at the temporary facilities.

The Naval Base Ventura County currently has capacity for 230 UACs. Current occupation is at 91, leaving 139 open beds. But HHS has plans to increase the overall capacity to 575, according to a document obtained Wednesday by TheDC. (RELATED: Leaked Docs: Here’s What DHS Is Doing With All Those Illegal Immigrant Children)

Two other military installations are being used to house UACs. Fort Sill Army base in Lawton, Oklahoma will house 600. Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio is already near its capacity of 1,200.

Another 94 non-military shelter grantees are being used to house 6,218 UACs, according to the HHS document. Housing at a government building in Baltimore, Maryland is also planned.

How the Obama administration plans to deal with the influx of UACs remains to be seen. The number apprehended so far this year is up 92 percent compared to last year, with between 200 and 250 UACs being apprehended each day since June 1.

Rather than being turned away at the U.S.-Mexico border, U.S. immigration policy requires UACs to be placed in temporary shelters. From there, federal agencies begin deportation proceedings while looking for relatives or sponsors to house them.

The administration has not been clear on how many of the UACs end up being returned to their home countries and how many end up staying in the U.S.

ELVIS
06-13-2014, 12:37 PM
http://beforeitsnews.com/mediadrop/uploads/2013/38/967f3706c11ef90a487180e766a4d93c09acc2c3.jpg

ELVIS
06-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Senate Assistant Majority Leader Richard J. Durbin vowed Monday to keep fighting to give green cards to some illegal immigrants who serve in the U.S. military.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/wp-content/gallery/congress/turban-dick-durbin-bin-laden.jpg

“If you are willing to sign up in our military and risk your life for America, you should be given that opportunity,” Mr. Durbin, Illinois Democrat, proclaimed at a Senate Appropriation Committee field hearing in Chicago.

Senate Democrats are debating whether to add the measure, known as the ENLIST Act, to the annual defense authorization act.

The ENLIST Act would enable young illegal immigrants who entered the United States before age 15, a group known as “Dreamers,” to join the U.S. military. After serving and receiving an honorable discharge, they would become legal permanent residents who are eligible to apply for citizenship.

“I am confident that Dreamers will soon have the chance to serve honorably in the armed forces,” Mr. Durbin said. “On that day America will be [a] stronger and better country.”

ELVIS
06-13-2014, 12:47 PM
http://www.laprogressive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/dreamers-protesting.gif

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2014/01/31/luis-gutierrez-and-dreamers-ap.png

ELVIS
06-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/14/border-agents-lament-mexican-gang-members-entering/)

Border Patrol officials are swamped by the number of minors crossing illegally into the United States and frustrated that they can’t turn away known Mexican gang members.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJdT_0bDn3cHmYpEk3elccLw_oegQvk AJF3SMv6LAwEypNHqevCg

Chris Cabrera, vice president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 3307 in the Rio Grande Valley, said that confirmed gang members in Mexico — including those from Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) — are coming into the country to be reunited with their families, National Review reported Friday.

“If he’s a confirmed gang member in his own country, why are we letting him in here? … I’ve heard people come in and say, ‘You’re going to let me go, just like you let my mother go, just like you let my sister go. You’re going to let me go as well, and the government’s going to take care of us,’” Mr. Cabrera told the magazine.

He said that the only way to solve the problem was to implement harsher restrictions on who can be allowed to cross.

“Until we start mandatory detentions, mandatory removals, I don’t think anything is going to change. As a matter of fact, I think it’s going to get worse,” he said, National Review reported.

Other Border Patrol officials said that officers must treat minors with gang-affiliated tattoos the same as anybody else wishing to cross the border.

“It’s upsetting that a lot of them are 16 pr 17 years old and a lot of them are not going to face deportation,” said Art Del Cueto, president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 2544 in Tucson, Ariz, National Review reported.

Mr. Cabrera told the news agency that the Rio Grande Valley location has nine stations. The largest facility is in McAllen, Texas, with a capacity of 275 people. Its agents sees between 700 and 1,500 people daily.

ELVIS
06-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Oh yeah...

FORD
06-14-2014, 11:03 PM
Moonie Times? :rolleyes:

ELVIS
06-14-2014, 11:05 PM
Who gives a shit, the story is true...

FORD
06-14-2014, 11:10 PM
Oh, of course it is....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/JeffWells/mooncrowned.jpg

....because the "true Messiah" and his blessed newsrag would never lie.

ELVIS
06-14-2014, 11:32 PM
Ok, I'll post the same story from a different source, retard...

ELVIS
06-15-2014, 01:18 AM
Known gang members among thousands of illegal Immigrant Children

Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657695/Known-gang-members-thousands-illegal-immigrant-children-storming-U-S-border-government-trying-silence-officers-talking-media.html)

Border Patrol agents overwhelmed by a recent influx of immigrant children crossing the border illegally have been knowingly letting gang members enter the country.

Art Del Cueto, president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 2544 in Tucson, Arizona told the National Review that officers who recognize gang tattoos on the minors are supposed to treat them like everyone else.

For the most part, that means letting these unaccompanied children be reunited with their parents or other relatives already living in the United States.

'It’s upsetting that a lot of them are 16 or 17 years old and a lot of them are not going to face deportation,' Cueto said.

Chris Cabrera, vice president of the National Board Patrol Council Local 3307, says an officer recently told him about a known teen member of the Mara Salvatrucha transnational gang whom he was powerless to stop entering the country.

'If he's a confirmed gang member in his own country, why are we letting him in here? ' Cabrera asked.

The latest revelation about potentially violent minors entering the country, comes as Border Patrol agents are being told not to talk to reporters who have traveled south to cover the hordes of children crossing into the U.S.

Assistant chief patrol Agent Eligio 'Lee' Pena sent a email to 3,000 officers telling them not to talk to journalists and that some reporters 'may try to disguise themselves'.

The email, obtained by The Associated Press, said agents should not speak to reporters, on or off duty, without advanced permission and warned that anyone who does could be charged with a crime or disciplined administratively.

ELVIS
06-15-2014, 01:20 AM
Satisfied ??

Nitro Express
06-15-2014, 01:28 AM
Well I'm pissed that Obama allows Sammy Hagar to live here. That asshole needs to be deported to Cabo.

FORD
06-15-2014, 01:45 AM
Satisfied ??

Not really....

The Daily Mail might not be owned by a psychotic religious cult, but it is still a right wing tabloid, and not exactly considered to have the highest standards of journalistic ethics.

ELVIS
06-15-2014, 03:54 PM
Name a source that does...

VAiN
06-15-2014, 06:12 PM
CNN, duh. :D

DONNIEP
06-15-2014, 07:21 PM
Make me prez and I'll seal the southern border in six months. Ain't nobody gonna like how I do it, but I guarantee you the number of thugs running over the border would be dropped to almost nothing. Of course, most "Americans" don't want to seal the border. Except for the ones who actually live near it. No, most of the rest of America is too worried about the poor little kids that should be allowed to come here, with no way to make a living. And then in a few years they're gonna be shaking their heads and wondering why America is overrun with youth gangs. Riding around in their lowriders, listening to raps and shooting all the jobs....

We have American children here in my county who don't have food over the weekends. We - the people - provide meals for these kids to cover them over the weekend. Same thing in the summer. And yet I'm supposed to feel sorry for a bunch of fucking illegals who got lost wandering around in the fucking desert? Suck my balls!

FORD
06-15-2014, 10:09 PM
CNN, duh. :D

Well.... maybe back before AOLTimeWhornerCIA took it over.

DONNIEP
06-15-2014, 10:36 PM
Well.... maybe back before AOLTimeWhornerCIA took it over.

So you're saying the CIA is the reason my fucking cable bill is so high??

ELVIS
06-15-2014, 10:56 PM
Make me prez and I'll seal the southern border in six months.

No you wont...

You'll be told what to do...

The President isn't in charge of anything...

DONNIEP
06-15-2014, 11:01 PM
No you wont...

You'll be told what to do...

The President isn't in charge of anything...

Yeah, see, I don't listen so good.

ELVIS
06-15-2014, 11:02 PM
Neither did Kennedy...

DONNIEP
06-15-2014, 11:04 PM
Neither did Kennedy...

Well, you have me there. He did say he was gonna dissolve the Fed. Then he suddenly wasn't president anymore. Funny how that works out.

ELVIS
06-15-2014, 11:12 PM
So, Imagine being in Obomba's shoes...

FORD
06-15-2014, 11:40 PM

Well not directly.... but the CIA was founded by the BCE.... who also deregulated the cable industry to the point where you only have one regional monopoly providing internet service, and nobody is preventing them from charging you whatever the fuck they want.

ELVIS
06-15-2014, 11:42 PM
The CIA was founded by the BCE ??

:biggrin:

You sure it wasn't the Koch brothers ??

FORD
06-16-2014, 12:09 AM
The original founding members of the CIA were the exact same crowd that caused the stock market crash in 1929, attempted to overthrow FDR in a fascist coup, and funded Adolf Hitler.

Prescott Bush, the Dulles brothers, etc.

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 01:50 AM
The exact same crowd, eh ??

ELVIS
06-19-2014, 02:11 PM
Disease, anyone ??

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gfgJ77CQVOYnVbcdN_pTlQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQyMTtweG9mZj01MDtweW 9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz03NDk-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2014-06-12T230601Z_693405814_GM1EA6D0HXT01_RTRMADP_3_CHILD-IMMIGRANTS-MILITARY-BASE.JPG

Kristy
06-20-2014, 04:56 PM

That's what's known as "living the American Dream."

Dumbass.

DONNIEP
06-20-2014, 05:55 PM
That's what's known as "living the American Dream."

Dumbass.

Quit yer yappin and get over here and let's snuggle!

Kristy
06-20-2014, 05:58 PM
I'm not going anywhere near that cancer causing sludge, Mr. American Dream
https://s3.amazonaws.com/aisle50-production/deal_images/deal/772/large.png

DONNIEP
06-20-2014, 06:00 PM

I don't use that crap. I use Gain! Which you probably hate too. But, since it is you, I will make an exception and use one of your approved laundry detergents.

Kristy
06-20-2014, 06:01 PM
Gain, huh? Is that always a Walmart special?

DONNIEP
06-20-2014, 06:09 PM
Gain, huh? Is that always a Walmart special?

Hey - don't be shitting on Walmart again. That's where our wedding cake is coming from.

DONNIEP
06-20-2014, 06:14 PM
I told em to swap out the Bud Light with Natural Ice, since you're all picky about beer and stuff.

http://s22.postimg.org/glq7386tt/f6389ad32c9d2ddc572d19b6c39d368a.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
06-20-2014, 06:32 PM

that bear is so cute tho. like that mouse in your mouth

ELVIS
07-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Racist! Racist! Racist!

ELVIS
07-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Listen to this idiot...

:biggrin:

Satan
07-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Racist! Racist! Racist!

So, let me see if I got this right.....

A bunch of ignorant teabagging Klansmen are complaining about immigration in Marietta California, which is located somewhere between Los Angeles and San Diego.

Does El Diablo really have to point out the obvious here??

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 05:56 PM
I wonder why in the hell these buses aren't just driving them across the border and kicking them out??? Fuck processing - it doesn't do any damn good to document these people because they're just gonna come right back next week.

I know a lot of people look at this and say "well, those people should be allowed in". Fuck that. What if you came home tomorrow and there were 20 people in your house? And they refused to leave. Whatcha gonna say then? "Oh well, I guess I'll just move to an apartment and let them have my house"?? No, not one single person here or anywhere else would do that. But somehow it's OK to give the country away to these people streaming across the border. We shouldn't be housing, treating, processing, or transporting these people anywhere. We should be turning them away at the damn border! You know, kinda like you lock your doors at night? To keep people out.

Satan
07-02-2014, 06:27 PM
I know a lot of people look at this and say "well, those people should be allowed in". Fuck that. What if you came home tomorrow and there were 20 people in your tipi? And they refused to leave. Whatcha gonna say then? "Oh well, I guess I'll just move to a bear cave and let them have my tipi"?? No, not one single person here or anywhere else would do that. But somehow it's OK to give the country away to these people streaming across the border. We shouldn't be housing, treating, processing, or transporting these people anywhere. We should be turning them away at the damn border! You know, kinda like you close your tipi doors at night? To keep people out.
- Chief Massasoit, leader of the Wampanog Nation, 1621

http://sfvincent.fr/voyages/Etats-Unis/Journal_USA_2013/HomelandSecurity.jpg

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 06:34 PM
http://sfvincent.fr/voyages/Etats-Unis/Journal_USA_2013/HomelandSecurity.jpg

I'd hire those guys to work the border!!

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Ah, if only I could thank a post more than once...