PDA

View Full Version : Obama To Remove “In God We Trust” From All Currency Beginning July 1st

Hardrock69
06-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Good for him. :D

Washington, DC — Beginning July 1st the Federal Reserve along with the United States Department of the Treasury will begin printing all currency, which includes all notes and coins, without the words ‘In God We Trust‘. This modification comes under strict orders from President Barack Obama and his administration.

Obama held a press conference this morning to explain the impending change and to answer questions.

“As our country grows and changes, so must our money,” Obama said. “There is now too many individuals living in this great nation of ours that do not worship the same God as most of us. In fact some folks don’t believe in a God at all. This currency adjustment is truly change we can believe in.”

“America is a God-fearing Christian nation; it is now and always has been,” said 31-year-old Michael Anthony Claypool who is a journalist with Fox News. “Obama is the antichrist and this is just more proof to support that claim.”

Muhammad El-Sayed who is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood‘s Freedom and Justice Party told CNN he is pleased with Obama and his actions.”I spoke with President Obama by telephone yesterday before his announcement and personally thanked him for what he is doing not just for the Muslim community but for all non-Christians living in this country,” El-Sayed said. “This is definitely a step in the right direction I explained to him. Praise Allah.”

Political activist, 35-year-old Paul Horner told reporters the fight to remove the iconic words from American currency is far from over.

“I have started a petition at WhiteHouse.gov to protect these words from being destroyed by our president,” Horner said. “I encourage all God-fearing Christians to sign it. These kind of changes must be stopped before Obama does even more damage. This is a stepping stone in the wrong direction and will only lead to much worse things. We have already lost Christmas in this country, soon we could lose our churches and Bibles too.” Horner continued, “It is a slippery slope my friends. This administration must be stopped at all costs.”

Since 1956, “In God We Trust” has been the national motto of the United States and is inscribed on the front of all our coins and the back of all paper currency. The Federal Reserve has setup a 24-hour hotline to answer any questions individuals may have about the upcoming currency changes at (785) 273-0325.

link (http://nationalreport.net/obama-to-remove-in-god-we-trust-from-all-currency/)

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 11:18 AM
“There is now too many individuals living in this great nation of ours that do not worship the same God as most of us."

No shit...

Welcome to Nazi Germany...

Enjoy your ride to Hell, softcock...

:mad2:

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Hey...

While the evil bastard is at it he might as well print the worthless paper in Spanish...

DONNIEP
06-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Hey...

While the evil bastard is at it he might as well print the worthless paper in Spanish...

And put pretty pictures on it too.

Seshmeister
06-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Unfortunately it's an urban legend designed to get people like ELVIS who believe any old shit on the internet as long as it fits their agenda. :)

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/Fake-News/fl/Obama-Removing-In-God-We-Trust-From-Currency.htm

As if a well educated man like Obama would say "There is now too many individuals living in this great nation of ours"

Read it in a teabagger voice though and it rings true... :)

DONNIEP
06-10-2014, 11:32 AM
So no pretty pictures?

Kristy
06-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Yay! If true, this is good news. God belongs nowhere on the Yankee dollar.

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 11:37 AM

Read your BS in a Piers Morgan voice and it makes perfect anti-freedom sense...

DONNIEP
06-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Breaking news...we have just received, no, wait just a moment....yes. Yes, it has now been confirmed. We have just received the first official photo of our new 3 dollar bill. Praise be to Allah!!

http://s9.postimg.org/xbiyzf85b/unitedstatesofislam.jpg

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 11:42 AM

Should have known though that king flaccid wouldn't have posted anything of substance or value...

Anonymous
06-10-2014, 11:45 AM
“There is now too many individuals living in this great nation of ours that do not worship the same God as most of us."

No shit...

Welcome to Nazi Germany...

Enjoy your ride to Hell, softcock...

:mad2:

"There ARE now too many individuals living in this great nation of ours that do not worship the same God as most of us."

Still trolling the saps, eh Big E? I guess at this point I shouldn't be surprised they're still biting. :lol:

Cheers! :beers:

Anonymous
06-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Breaking news...we have just received, no, wait just a moment....yes. Yes, it has now been confirmed. We have just received the first official photo of our new 3 dollar bill. Praise be to Allah!!

http://s9.postimg.org/xbiyzf85b/unitedstatesofislam.jpg

Lookit dem eyes!!! She wants it... BAD!!! And I *want* to give it her. Hoo-wee. SMOKEN' HOT.

DONNIEP
06-10-2014, 11:56 AM
Lookit dem eyes!!! She wants it... BAD!!! And I *want* to give it her. Hoo-wee. SMOKEN' HOT.

Make sure "she" keeps it tucked until you can't say no!

Seshmeister
06-10-2014, 12:02 PM

What total bullshit.

So America wasn't free until 1957 when they added the bit about invisible sky daddy to the currency?

Anonymous
06-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Make sure "she" keeps it tucked until you can't say no!

I can't say no pretty easy. 5 seconds in, she may begin stroking it, I don't give a flying fuck anymore by then.

Hardrock69
06-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Just like I thought.

Elbow falls for this shit every time.

Dumb motherfucker.
:lmao:

jacksmar
06-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Wasn't the motto first placed on coins by the U.S. Treasury in 1864?

Seshmeister
06-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Wasn't the motto first placed on coins by the U.S. Treasury in 1864?

Fair enough but then 20 years later it disappeared for 60 years or so.

http://www.treasury.gov/about/education/Pages/in-god-we-trust.aspx

Obviously I couldn't give a shit either way I just have a thing about trying to debunk BS on the internet and this site in particular and the original post was BS.

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 10:10 PM
I just have a thing about trying to debunk BS on the internet...

You're a riot...

FORD
06-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Civil war... cold war.... in either case, the implication was meant to imply that God chose sides in the battle....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAgAvnvXF9U

Of course, in the civil war, that was probably true enough. God knew that He would want some people praising Him with decent music in the future, and that required the existance of black churches, which really wasn't going to happen when they were slaves.

Seshmeister
06-10-2014, 10:17 PM
You're a riot...

Best keep your posts nice and short at the moment this close to the weekly owning. :D

ELVIS
06-10-2014, 10:24 PM
Sure thing, Piers...

Seshmeister
06-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Civil war... cold war.... in either case, the implication was meant to imply that God chose sides in the battle....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAgAvnvXF9U

Of course, in the civil war, that was probably true enough. God knew that He would want some people praising Him with decent music in the future, and that required the existance of black churches, which really wasn't going to happen when they were slaves.

Telling the sheep that there is a deity on your side has historically been a very important way to convince people they should risk their lives.

Of course by your hypothesis the invisible sky daddy was on the side of the rebellious Europeans in the War of Independence who went to war to stop taxation going up beyond 3% and prevent the abolition of slavery. :)

Nitro Express
06-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Yay! If true, this is good news. God belongs nowhere on the Yankee dollar.

You mean Federal Reserve Note which we pay interest on each one issued. A true Yankee dollar would be issued by the US Treasury Department interest free.

Nitro Express
06-10-2014, 11:55 PM
I can remember an electrician giving some old lady a lecture. She kept blowing fuses so she used the old penny trick to jump the connection. The electrician asked the lady what it said on the penny. She said "In God We Trust". He said that's what you are doing by bypassing a fuse with a penny. You are lucky you haven't burned your house down.

Nitro Express
06-10-2014, 11:57 PM
I would put that circle of chicks peeing themselves up on the back of each dollar.

katina
06-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Ay Dios mío, que susto !!!:)

binnie
06-16-2014, 02:46 PM
If I was the 'antiChrist' I think that my first course of action would be removing some words from some paper. It is clearly the way to world domination.