PDA

View Full Version : Black On Black Crime

Von Halen
06-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Cedar Point amusement park was closed over the weekend because of a water main break. Imagine my surprise when I read about a fight between 16 of the employees that couldn't handle one day of idle time. Look at their pictures. Look at their names.

13 of the 16 are from Michigan. Does anything about this surprise any of you?

If it does, you are a liar.

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/article/cedar-point/5747741

Anonymous
06-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Those aren't blacks. Blacks are NORMAL people.

Those are NIGGAS!

Cheers! :beers:

twonabomber
06-11-2014, 05:02 PM
32 is kind of old to be working the rides at Cedar Point.

Anonymous
06-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Wait a minute, not one honky was involved?

How dey gonna blame crackas for keepin' dem down, now?

IT'S THE WHITE MAN'S FAULT!

Anonymous
06-11-2014, 05:10 PM
32 is kind of old to be working the rides at Cedar Point.

You sayin' if *I* needed a job & there was one available at Cedar Point, I shouldn't be eligible?

Typical white supremacist thinking. Keepin' all us niggas down! Imma shoot you between the eyes, yo! I got my brothas backing me up, busta! You a busta, honky! What are you? A BUSTA!

Damn right.

ELVIS
06-11-2014, 05:36 PM
:elvis:

twonabomber
06-11-2014, 05:54 PM
You sayin' if *I* needed a job & there was one available at Cedar Point, I shouldn't be eligible?

Typical white supremacist thinking. Keepin' all us niggas down! Imma shoot you between the eyes, yo! I got my brothas backing me up, busta! You a busta, honky! What are you? A BUSTA!

Damn right.

That's not what I said.

Being 32 and working the rides at Cedar Point is like being 17 and in the fifth grade.

Hope that clarifies things!

Anonymous
06-11-2014, 05:57 PM
That's not what I said.

Being 32 and working the rides at Cedar Point is like being 17 and in the fifth grade.

Hope that clarifies things!

Oh, so you're actually calling them niggas DUMB.

Well done, Tuna.

No no no no no no, I don't wanna hear no excuses. That's what ANY of them would CHOOSE to understand, like it or lump it. Therefore, you a racist, 'coz you a white motherfucker dissin' on a brotha.

VAiN
06-11-2014, 06:02 PM
There's a problem and most people like to avoid speaking directly to it out of fear of being called a racist. When a minority of the population is the majority of the prison population you have a problem. They have no role models - no positive ones at least. The black 'community' needs to do something about it. It's pretty out of hand where I live, but the local papers never make mention of race.. The swat team had to shut down a portion of A1A in Fort Lauderdale due to 'urban weekend' this past memorial day. Non-whites decided to take over and we pulling people out of cars. It's fucking nuts, but not one paper/news outlet addressed the issue for what it was. I'm looking forward to next year when it's a police state on the beach because our negros here are savages.

ELVIS
06-11-2014, 06:16 PM
I'm not afraid...

I don't give a shit what people think about me...

Anonymous
06-11-2014, 06:31 PM
There's a problem and most people like to avoid speaking directly to it out of fear of being called a racist. When a minority of the population is the majority of the prison population you have a problem. They have no role models - no positive ones at least. The black 'community' needs to do something about it. It's pretty out of hand where I live, but the local papers never make mention of race.. The swat team had to shut down a portion of A1A in Fort Lauderdale due to 'urban weekend' this past memorial day. Non-whites decided to take over and we pulling people out of cars. It's fucking nuts, but not one paper/news outlet addressed the issue for what it was. I'm looking forward to next year when it's a police state on the beach because our negros here are savages.

That facetious, double-standard, hypocrite behaviour is leading up to a MAJOR issue & it's spilling out of the U.S. to the rest of the world.

Like it or not, a majority of the internet content that people access is from or about that Mickey Mouse land you people call a "country".

Troublemakers & racists should be dealt with heavy-handedly, regardless of colour or belief.

Take a read here:

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/27/white_guy_killer_syndrome_elliot_rodgers_deadly_pr ivileged_rage/

Here's the opening statement:

Welp. Another young white guy has decided that his disillusionment with his life should become somebody else’s problem.

And here's the lady who wrote that:

http://s16.postimg.org/ccusqm1lt/brittney_cooper_square.jpg

Now, imagine that *I*, a WHITE man, start an article by writing "Welp. Another young black guy has decided that his disillusionment with his life should become somebody else’s problem."

What am I?

Now, what is the "lady" that wrote the article?

If you thought ANYTHING other than "a racist shitstain in the fabric of society", you need help. Or you need to be put down, whichever comes easiest. So, is it ok, because she's BLACK?

Now, since things seem to be heavily distorted in the internet, here's a disclaimer - this post is NOT about defending the scumbag to whom the article referred to, but to expose a racist black woman whose employment was NOT terminated after being blatantly racist.

Von Halen
06-11-2014, 06:40 PM
They have no role models - no positive ones at least.

I thought Obama was their role model?

I was in Sandusky last weekend for Bike Week. There were thousands and thousands of people downtown Friday and Saturday nights. I saw two fights. Both Saturday night. Both between groups of blacks.

Von Halen
06-11-2014, 06:42 PM
That facetious, double-standard, hypocrite behaviour is leading up to a MAJOR issue & it's spilling out of the U.S. to the rest of the world.

Like it or not, a majority of the internet content that people access is from or about that Mickey Mouse land you people call a "country".

Troublemakers & racists should be dealt with heavy-handedly, regardless of colour or belief.

Take a read here:

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/27/white_guy_killer_syndrome_elliot_rodgers_deadly_pr ivileged_rage/

Here's the opening statement:

And here's the lady who wrote that:

http://s16.postimg.org/ccusqm1lt/brittney_cooper_square.jpg

Now, imagine that *I*, a WHITE man, start an article by writing "Welp. Another young black guy has decided that his disillusionment with his life should become somebody else’s problem."

What am I?

Now, what is the "lady" that wrote the article?

If you thought ANYTHING other than "a racist shitstain in the fabric of society", you need help. Or you need to be put down, whichever comes easiest. So, is it ok, because she's BLACK?

Now, since things seem to be heavily distorted in the internet, here's a disclaimer - this post is NOT about defending the scumbag to whom the article referred to, but to expose a racist black woman whose employment was NOT terminated after being blatantly racist.

What article? Don't you know how to copy and paste?

DONNIEP
06-11-2014, 06:44 PM
The swat team had to shut down a portion of A1A in Fort Lauderdale due to 'urban weekend' this past memorial day. Non-whites decided to take over and we pulling people out of cars.

Pulling people out of cars?? Now this is why I love the state I live in - somebody pulls that shit here and it's perfectly legal for me to light their fucking ass right up. Not only that, but I would be IMMUNE from criminal and civil prosecution. Our Castle Doctrine applies to cars as well as homes. So...some punk ass fucker tries to jerk you out of the car? No problem. Pump about 5 rounds of .45 right in his sorry ass chest.

VAiN
06-11-2014, 06:47 PM

I was in Sandusky last weekend for Bike Week. There were thousands and thousands of people downtown Friday and Saturday nights. I saw two fights. Both Saturday night. Both between groups of blacks.

He's maybe half a role model at best. I wonder what happened to the days of MLK and all that.. Back when blacks wanted to be educated and treated as equals.. Actually make something of themselves. Now the bulk that I see are lazy, ignorant, irresponsible thugs with multiple keeds (children) and want nothing to do with higher education and work. It's sad. What went so south over the last 50 years? Are we seeing the result of welfare and the gentle liberal hand? Is it white guilt? I just don't see it getting better until it's addressed head-on and some hard truths are faced.

Anonymous
06-11-2014, 06:48 PM
What article? Don't you know how to copy and paste?

I did, you silly person of questionable intellect. The relevant part to this topic is right there on my post, neatly enclosed within the quote box.

And I believe that the right quote for that particular zinger you tried but ultimately failed, would be "Don't you know how to CUT and paste?"

I'm surrounded by mental midgets. Whoops. Was that racist?

VAiN
06-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Pulling people out of cars?? Now this is why I love the state I live in - somebody pulls that shit here and it's perfectly legal for me to light their fucking ass right up. Not only that, but I would be IMMUNE from criminal and civil prosecution. Our Castle Doctrine applies to cars as well as homes. So...some punk ass fucker tries to jerk you out of the car? No problem. Pump about 5 rounds of .45 right in his sorry ass chest.

I live in the Travon state.. We're all about 'stand your ground'. The problem is most people around the beach are from out of town or older people who are living out their golden years in million dollar condos. You'd think that would make it safer, but it's scary at night there.

Von Halen
06-11-2014, 06:50 PM

The people didn't shoot them, the guns did.

DONNIEP
06-11-2014, 06:54 PM
I live in the Travon state.. We're all about 'stand your ground'. The problem is most people around the beach are from out of town or older people who are living out their golden years in million dollar condos. You'd think that would make it safer, but it's scary at night there.

Yeah, our Castle Doctrine no longer requires you to try and retreat from someone who's attacking you. And fuck anybody who says you should have to. If one person attacks another person then they deserve to be put the fuck down. Permanently.

ELVIS
06-11-2014, 07:46 PM
The people didn't shoot them, the guns did.

Imagine when the smart guns are on the market...

Every time you pull the trigger it does a DNA match up and background check before it fires...

Seshmeister
06-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Sounds awesome.

ELVIS
06-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Unless the guns are for the government, of course...

Right ??

DLR Bridge
06-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Yeah, our Castle Doctrine no longer requires you to try and retreat from someone who's attacking you.

Forgive the ig. but what exactly is Castle Doctrine?

Seshmeister
06-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Unless the guns are for the government, of course...

Right ??

What?

Seshmeister
06-11-2014, 08:00 PM
The best and pretty much only argument for guns in the US is that there are so many out there already then if they were made illegal it would leave only the criminals with guns.

If you could remove that problem over time by stopping the criminals from being able to fire guns through technology that could cut your insane level of gun deaths down to just a stupidly high level.

DLR Bridge
06-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Imagine when the smart guns are on the market...

Every time you pull the trigger it does a DNA match up and background check before it fires...

Sounds cool, but baddies always get their way. All that is "smart" can and will be outsmarted. Cars with the most expensive alarms back in the '80s still got stolen.

lesfunk
06-11-2014, 08:08 PM
The best and pretty much only argument for guns in the US is that there are so many out there already then if they were made illegal it would leave only the criminals with guns.

That's enough for me

jacksmar
06-11-2014, 08:11 PM

If you could remove that problem over time by stopping the criminals from being able to fire guns through technology that could cut your insane level of gun deaths down to just a stupidly high level.

Genius ...........

obviously this would require a government control of some type.........................

in fact ive come back to edit this so i can provide an external link to the mind of a true genius.................

gbranton
06-11-2014, 08:12 PM

Today Obama issued a statement that began, "If I had sixteen children...."

His conclusion was that the police acted stupidly.

lesfunk
06-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Today Obama issued a statement that began, "If I had sixteen children...."

Like his favorite NBA players...

jacksmar
06-11-2014, 08:30 PM
http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/search/label/crime

You'd have to be crazy to live in Chicago.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/29-Shot-4-Fatally-in-Weekend-Chicago-Violence-262292581.html

DONNIEP
06-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Forgive the ig. but what exactly is Castle Doctrine?

This outlines it pretty well. And it kicks ass!

http://rowanfreepress.com/2014/03/30/n-c-law-for-defending-your-home-vehicles-and-work-place-castle-doctrine/

DONNIEP
06-11-2014, 08:33 PM

If I'm not mistaken, and anybody feel free to correct me, but aren't most gun murders in this country gang on gang/gang related? Seems like the FBI's own numbers bear that out. And if that's the case...then we just need to kill off all the gang members. Then the problem would be mostly solved.

Von Halen
06-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Public executions would probably help.

Seshmeister
06-11-2014, 09:08 PM
This outlines it pretty well. And it kicks ass!

http://rowanfreepress.com/2014/03/30/n-c-law-for-defending-your-home-vehicles-and-work-place-castle-doctrine/

I always think of this incident when I hear about these laws, seems like a pretty shitty way to live...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/scot-is-shot-dead-when-mistaken-for-prowler-1398645.html

lesfunk
06-11-2014, 09:13 PM
So in Scotland people just bang on strangers doors at 5am asking for rides?

lesfunk
06-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Pull that shit in Texas you are liable to get shot

Seshmeister
06-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Well that's my point.

I would be cautious but I certainly wouldn't attack the person.

It must be terrible to be so fearful all the time.

DONNIEP
06-11-2014, 09:22 PM
I always think of this incident when I hear about these laws, seems like a pretty shitty way to live...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/scot-is-shot-dead-when-mistaken-for-prowler-1398645.html

Not quite the same thing, if I read that article correctly. Didn't it say the home owner fired through the door? Yeah, that's highly illegal. Even here.

Seshmeister
06-11-2014, 09:23 PM
They weren't prosecuted.

DONNIEP
06-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Well that's my point.

Couldn't agree with you more. I've had strange people knock on my door late at night. I certainly didn't shoot them. And if someone is so paranoid that they think every knock on the door is the Angel Of Death then they shouldn't own a firearm.

DONNIEP
06-11-2014, 09:26 PM
They weren't prosecuted.

He would have been here. Our Castle Doctrine doesn't say you can shoot people through your front door. It says IF someone breaks in then you have the right to use deadly force.

Seshmeister
06-11-2014, 09:32 PM
I think my thing with this story back in the day was that I could totally see how it could have happened to me or any of my friends who were out there traveling the world working in various jobs in our mid 20s.

They go to a bar have a few drinks some guys offer you a lift back to your hotel. No public transport in Texas so seems like a good idea. Something happens in the car, maybe they start coming on to you or they shake you down for money.

You jump out the car and you are in the middle of who knows where pre-cell phone what do you do?

After a while I would have done what they did, go to the nearest house ring the doorbell. Apologize like mad and ask to phone a cab.

I don't think that merits being murdered.

lesfunk
06-11-2014, 09:33 PM
We've strayed off topic. This has nothing to do with Von's assertion that colored folks are lawless savages.
Back on topic please

Von Halen
06-11-2014, 09:35 PM
We've strayed off topic. This has nothing to do with Von's assertion that colored folks are lawless savages.
Back on topic please

Not all of them Funky Les. Just the majority!

lesfunk
06-11-2014, 09:38 PM
I think my thing with this story back in the day was that I could totally see how it could have happened to me or any of my friends who were out there traveling the world working in various jobs in our mid 20s.

They go to a bar have a few drinks some guys offer you a lift back to your hotel. No public transport in Texas so seems like a good idea. Something happens in the car, maybe they start coming on to you or they shake you down for money.

You jump out the car and you are in the middle of who knows where pre-cell phone what do you do?

After a while I would have done what they did, go to the nearest house ring the doorbell. Apologize like mad and ask to phone a cab.

But that's not how things really are...That's how it was in that particular incidence . That type of thing doesn't happen as much as the news would lead you to believe

DONNIEP
06-11-2014, 09:42 PM

Well of course not. Cussed at, maybe.

Von Halen
06-11-2014, 09:48 PM
That type of thing doesn't happen as much as the news would lead you to believe

The news perpetuates the fear by reporting every example that occurs. Not their fault, just the way it is in this technological age. People in rural places never used to hear about all this crap, because most, if not all, their news was of the local variety.

Seshmeister
06-11-2014, 09:51 PM
As I said violent crime keeps going down but fear of it keeps going up.

ELVIS
06-11-2014, 09:57 PM
That's because of the rampant government propaganda...

Seshmeister
06-11-2014, 09:58 PM
I think it's more a media thing, moving from filling 20 minutes of news each day to 24 hours a day.

DONNIEP
06-11-2014, 09:59 PM
As I said violent crime keeps going down but fear of it keeps going up.

Depends on where you live. I'd say our violent crime rate in my community is fairly low. But right before Christmas we had this black dude who broke into three homes, pistol whipped the home owners and robbed them. Now, some people here will say that if any of those home owners had had a gun on them it wouldn't have made one bit of difference. I say bullshit.

DONNIEP
06-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Oh, and at least two of the local TV news reports didn't even give a description of the criminal. I wonder why...

ELVIS
06-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Yeah, and state run media propagates the propaganda...

lesfunk
06-11-2014, 10:03 PM
The two walk hand in hand. The national news has essentially turned into commercials selling left or right ideology depending on what channel you tune in

lesfunk
06-11-2014, 10:06 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to broaden the scope of this thread by including the assertion that it's not just colored but minorities in general that are uncivilized sub humans

DLR Bridge
06-11-2014, 10:13 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to broaden the scope of this thread by including the assertion that it's not just colored but minorities in general that are uncivilized sub humans

Phew Les. It must burn your ass that your Reverend Guitars has your mug in the same column as a fellow endorsee/lawless savage like Meshell Ndegeocello. In fact, the whole lot is peppered with minorities. How do you bring yourself to tolerate? Must be some good equiptment.

lesfunk
06-11-2014, 10:18 PM
sarcasm didn't make it to the Bridge but you did manage some sarcasm of your own. To be open transparent I must say that my intention was to take a poke at the threads underlying premise, which is black people are savages. You see?

twonabomber
06-12-2014, 04:53 AM
If I'm not mistaken, and anybody feel free to correct me, but aren't most gun murders in this country gang on gang/gang related?

Problem there is the innocent bystanders that end up getting shot. In Cleveland, it's usually a kid.

Just the other night a couple were fighting, the guy turns to leave, and once in the parking lot he fired a shot at the apartment. He hit his two year old son. Of course the family is all over the news saying what a great guy he was.

DLR Bridge
06-12-2014, 05:39 AM
sarcasm didn't make it to the Bridge...

I'll admit, it sometimes doesn't. In cases like these, what with all the constant race tension threads that rear their ugly heads, at DLR fan site of all places, during the lengthy droughts actual band related news, the hate becomes depressingly overpowering around here. If it is, in fact, my bad, then I do apologize.

ashstralia
06-12-2014, 07:19 AM
My hat off to you, Mr Bridge.

:yo:

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 08:08 AM
I'll admit, it sometimes doesn't. In cases like these, what with all the constant race tension threads that rear their ugly heads, at DLR fan site of all places, during the lengthy droughts actual band related news, the hate becomes depressingly overpowering around here. If it is, in fact, my bad, then I do apologize.

I say we make fun of the whole issue.

And throw in some jew jokes, for good measure. They start all the wars, did you know that?

ELVIS
06-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Believe it or not, there was a time when people were not afraid to tell jokes...

ELVIS
06-12-2014, 08:29 AM

And I'm the crazy paranoid one around here ??

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 09:14 AM
And I'm the crazy paranoid one around here ??

Well, somebody has to be, but there are quite a few of those here.

Is Von a jew? I seem to remember he took umbrage at a jew joke I told once. Admittedly, it probably wasn't very good.

ELVIS
06-12-2014, 09:22 AM

binnie
06-12-2014, 10:00 AM
Well that's my point.

Indeed - that's what I don't get.

I've lived in some tough areas, but I've never been anything other than cautious. Why be afraid?

A lot of my US friends always parot the 'what if someone breaks into your home' line about guns, but I look around my home and think 'how is someone going to break in'? Double-glazed windows and a front/back door with two different locks plus bolt. Unless I leave my house unlocked or lose my keys, no-one is getting in without me noticing. In fact, I remember once having to break into a friends house because he'd been an idiot and locked both his keys inside, and it took us over half an hour with a sledgehammer to get one of those modern front doors down. Admitedly I'm no hardened criminal, but it's no easy task to break into a house that someone's spent a bit of money securing.

The only difference I see between the US and UK is size. If someone tries to break into my house, I call the police and they're there in 2 minutes. In parts of the US where there's no one for miles, I guess that's not possible....

binnie
06-12-2014, 10:07 AM

I think the problem is poverty, not race. It stands to reason that the poorer the area you live in, the more likely you are to fall into crime etc. If the US is anything like the UK, it stands to reason that the reason there's a disproportionate % of black people in prison is because there are also a disproportionate % of black people living in poverty. All of the people I grew up with (in a poor area) are white, and many of the boys ended up in trouble. Why? The role model issue is key (many didn't have fathers); as is the issue of single-parenting (you can be the best parent in the world, but there's only one of you are that gives the kid more unsupervised time, which increases the liklihood of mischief); and, above all else, it's about aspiration - if you're born into a middle-class family, being middle-class is normal, it's what you aim for in your own life, and you think it's achievable. I think that the same thing applies to poorer areas, too. It's simply a case of behaviour repeating itself.

How to fix the problem? God only knows.....

Von Halen
06-12-2014, 10:28 AM
The brotha recording this sure is proud of the "hood".

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Yeah, that's the kind of life I want to live...

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 11:03 AM
and, above all else, it's about aspiration

True. And there's a good portion of the younger generation coming up that aspire to be Thugs. Kids who want nothing more than to do drugs, sell drugs, flash some cash, and wave a gun around. Thug Life - and they love it. Hell, back in February some local kids in the next town over filmed a "rap" video. Now one might say "well, that takes some hard work, some ambition and some serious dedication to go to all that trouble." And I say bullshit. What was in the video? Kids smoking dope, kids flashing some cash, one kid flashing a pistol that he ain't old enough to own, and the little punk ass rapper is talking about how if you "roll up" on his "crew" they're gonna "smoke you". Oh yeah, and there's the obligatory degradation of women, in this case teenage girls. And there's plenty of teenage girls in the background, smiling, laughing. Why? Because they're POS Thug Wannabes too. And these aren't "poor" kids. They're just fucking punk ass pieces of shit that aspire to nothing more than being thugs. And depending on where one lives, the percentage of these little animals running around goes through the roof.

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 11:22 AM
How to fix the problem? God only knows.....

You don't. Yeah, yeah, we all want to make a difference, make this a better world, equal rights, etc.

But the truth, the cold naked truth is that this problem's been around ever since there's been humans. That's thousands of years. It hasn't been fixed yet, so what makes anyone think it will be?

What you SHOULD NOT do, however, is IGNORE the problem, pretend it doesn't exist & close your eyes & cover your ears for fear of being branded racist.

Problems NEED to be acknowledged, which leads us to the fact that we have to acknowledge that the current politicians & politicians-in-training have basically turned into the aristocracy that we were hoping to avoid by having a "democracy".

Something went wrong, somewhere & THAT needs to be fixed before anything else.

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Is the problem donniep using the word degradation . And not on the fun way .

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 11:30 AM
The brotha recording this sure is proud of the "hood".

Wow ... Just fucking wow

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Wow ... Just fucking wow

You do know that was Von filming that, right?

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Von , wasn't the nekid lady ?

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 11:37 AM
I know the video was meant to show the tragedy of inner city deprivation and poverty in urban environment and the violence it breeds .
But I gotta say I giggled my tits off :)

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Von , wasn't the nekid lady ?

Nah, that's his old lady.

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 11:44 AM
:biggrin:

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 11:51 AM
I know the video was meant to show the tragedy of inner city deprivation and poverty in urban environment and the violence it breeds .
But I gotta say I giggled my tits off :)

I had a hard on. I thought I had grate taste in women & that I was extremely picky, but as soon as those tits started bouncin', my cock proved me wrong.

By the time she was butt naked, I knew that if I had been there, my cock would've taken control of the situation & would've calmed that big fat momma down like nobody's bidness.

"Oh honey, give momma some of that sweet white chocolate."

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 11:52 AM
I missed it ,was her pubes green ??

:D

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 11:54 AM
I missed it ,was her pubes green ??

:D

It was too dark to see. Alot of darkness in that video. OY VEY!

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 11:55 AM
It was too dark to see. Alot of darkness in that video. OY VEY!

You get you a big old lady like that and you don't need a gun. If somebody kicks in the door in the middle of the night you just roll over and wait for her to finish em off. And then come back to bed for some sweaty after-fight sex!!

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 11:58 AM
That video is the best thing someone has posted for yonks , Von deserves a reward and he can then buy his lass some panties :)

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 11:59 AM
You get you a big old lady like that and you don't need a gun. If somebody kicks in the door in the middle of the night you just roll over and wait for her to finish em off. And then come back to bed for some sweaty after-fight sex!!

Finish them off before she finishes you off :D

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 12:01 PM

I'm at work, goddammit! I shouldn't be fondling myself like this. Quit putting those images in my head!

"C'mon, boy. Fill up momma with a shot of white cream."

Dear lord, I'm nearly indecent already!

Hardrock69
06-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Why not rename this site racistassholes.com?

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 12:40 PM

Me and Von already own that URL...

Hardrock69
06-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Ok so rename the site instead of masquerading it as a David Lee Roth site.

Dickheads.

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Ok so rename the site instead of masquerading it as a David Lee Roth site.

Dickheads.

Dickheads.com is already taken too. But I think we're on the right track now.

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Yup, making jokes about black people or acknowledging that some of them may not be exactly model citizens is RACIST!

Let's ban EVERYTHING that may even remotely pertain to blacks. Like the name of the colour, we'll just call it "uncolour".

Sweep it under the carpet, bury your head in the ground & shout "LALALALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU" at the top of your voice forever & ever.

Let's all live in lala land where everything is fine & skip merrily along the yellow brick road, holding hands & singing happy songs.

http://s16.postimg.org/p4z5lj4w5/care_bears_love.jpg

Anything other than rainbows & carebears & we're all racists & lousy human beings. Nice way to live, knobgobbler.

ELVIS
06-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Sadly, you're not too far off...:(

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Yup, making jokes about black people

Can we make jokes about Muslims too? Cause DB and I have a stack of em you would not believe...

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Wait, that might not be such a good idea. Remember the last time some Muslims got pissed off at us...

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 01:12 PM
I genuinely don't get how laughing at two fuck wits getting knocked about by a naked women is racist .... At all .
But honestly I still think it's funny , and I guess one man's racist web site is another man's huge arse to the camera haymaker video .

But I get that those two are dickheads :D

ELVIS
06-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Yeah, let's write some jokes...

I'll start one off...

A black jail pants crack head, smelling like shit and perfume, accompanied by three of his nine children, a CIA backed Saudi with a fake passport, also smelling like shit and perfume, and a white guy with a gun, all walk in to a bar...

Von Halen
06-12-2014, 01:19 PM
That video was actually a trailer for Angel's next film. You didn't recognize her with that makeup on?

ELVIS
06-12-2014, 01:23 PM
You really are a Jew...

Von Halen
06-12-2014, 01:25 PM

What a fucking idiot. You're one of the ones Mark Cuban was talking about. You want everybody to believe you are so perfect. You are a liar and a fraud. Come to Detroit and hang out in some neighborhoods like that video. Then if you're still alive, walk away being Mr. I love everything and everybody.

Or, you can just keep your head right where it is, buried in the sand. Just remember, when your head is in the sand, your ass is up, and somebody like me just might venture by and fuck it!

Like I said in that other thread. I don't hate all of one race, but I hate some of every race.

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Like I said in that other thread. I don't hate all of one race, but I hate some of every race.

Ah, I hate just about everybody. Well, except for you, Von. Ok, maybe just a little, on those nights you make me dress up in black face.

ELVIS
06-12-2014, 01:29 PM
What a fucking idiot. You are a liar and a fraud.

And asleep and brainwashed...

And a fucking idiot, just to say it again...

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Can we make jokes about Muslims too? Cause DB and I have a stack of em you would not believe...

We MUST! Singling out anyone is what intolerance is all about. So, if we're gonna show that we respect those filthy sandal wearers, we need to get on the job ASAP.

Wait, that might not be such a good idea. Remember the last time some Muslims got pissed off at us...

Fuck those cunts! Allah lick my arsehole. Wait, no. Unless Allah's a tranny, it would be gay, & I'm not gay.

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 01:50 PM
What a fucking idiot. You're one of the ones Mark Cuban was talking about. You want everybody to believe you are so perfect. You are a liar and a fraud. Come to Detroit and hang out in some neighborhoods like that video. Then if you're still alive, walk away being Mr. I love everything and everybody.

Or, you can just keep your head right where it is, buried in the sand. Just remember, when your head is in the sand, your ass is up, and somebody like me just might venture by and fuck it!

You know what's funny? I've been reading the posts of these fucktards - you've even got one one as a Super Mod, Vonella - for the better part of ten years now, & without fail, the following is always true:

They can be amazingly magnanimous when it comes to social issues & try to come off as being respectful & tolerant of everything of everybody, as long as those same issues are far, far away from them. But if ANYONE in their immediate vicinity - including this website - happens to so much as have a differing opinion of their own, they viciously attack that person until they run him off the site.

Welp, so much for tolerance, eh? In conclusion, they manage to be magnanimous while the problems are far away, but turn out to be petty, disgusting human beings when things don't go their way all the time.

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 01:52 PM
By the way, I have already stated it multiple times over the years, but I'll repeat it again.

I hate EVERYBODY, regardless of race, religion and/or nationality.

Fuck you, humans. Suck my cock!

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 02:01 PM
We are seriously seriously in danger of getting serious , let's get to the point .
Donniep is the grand wizard of some crazy ass southern rebellion movement . Ima was only interested in the video to see if she had a little tuck in action going on . And man that's the closest I've been to pussy in years .... Green pussy is still pussy..... Fuck what Eddie murphy says :D

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 02:08 PM
We are seriously seriously in danger of getting serious , let's get to the point .
Donniep is the grand wizard of some crazy ass southern rebellion movement . Ima was only interested in the video to see if she had a little tuck in action going on . And man that's the closest I've been to pussy in years .... Green pussy is still pussy..... Fuck what Eddie murphy says :D

That's wrong. My cock rose to attention despite, I mean, because of the fact that big momma was obviously not a tranny.

I don't know what vile, horrible lies these people been spreading around, but I can assure you that there is absolutely no footage of me in action with a tranny, so since there is no proof, I am absolutely innocent.

But thank you, Vandster, for saving us from going too far into seriousness. That's just no good for anyone.

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Donniep is the grand wizard of some crazy ass southern rebellion movement.

We're secessionists! Not rebels. Ok, we're rebels. And I'm not the Grand Wizard. Ok, I'm the Grand Wizard.

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 02:41 PM
We're secessionists! Not rebels. Ok, we're rebels. And I'm not the Grand Wizard. Ok, I'm the Grand Wizard.

I fear you may break under questioning :D

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 02:46 PM
I fear you may break under questioning :D

You're talking to a man who's withstood the finest interrogation techniques: electrical, mechanical, psychological, philosophical, European, domestic, commercial...I can't be broken! So what was it you wanted to know?

Von Halen
06-12-2014, 04:34 PM
You know what's funny? I've been reading the posts of these fucktards - you've even got one one as a Super Mod

Why are you picking on Twonabomber?

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Why are you picking on Twonabomber?

Don't be silly, silly. I'm not. Tuna may be a lot of things, but he's not a clueless hypocrite shitstain. He's actually a good Super Mod, even if he's not exactly what I'd call sexy.

Alright, I'll stop sending mixed messages. Tuna's alright in my book.

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 05:08 PM
You're talking to a man who's withstood the finest interrogation techniques: electrical, mechanical, psychological, philosophical, European, domestic, commercial...I can't be broken! So what was it you wanted to know?

Come now, Donnie. Everyone knows that you'll spill everything out at the mere sight of a fairly sharp object.

I, on the other hand, don't even need that. Just a vague suggestion of unpleasantness towards my person is enough for me to rat on everyone & everything. Ideals are for the young and/or stupid. Plus, I really don't like pain.

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Twona's a Super Mod? I cannot for the life of me figure out why I haven't been made a Super Mod...

Sensible Shoes
06-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Oh shit, are you all being racist again?

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Twona's a Super Mod? I cannot for the life of me figure out why I haven't been made a Super Mod...

Nor I. What the fuck? We give our hearts & souls to this website & what do we get in return?

Not even a smooch. It doesn't even need to involve tongues, just a peck on the cheek would be enough to make me feel appreciated.

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 05:12 PM

Nah, just dumbasses. We never stop, though.

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Nor I. What the fuck? We give our hearts & souls to this website & what do we get in return?

Not even a smooch. It doesn't even need to involve tongues, just a peck on the cheek would be enough to make me feel appreciated.

Hold out for outside tops :)

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 05:18 PM

Yes we are. And it's almost time for the Thursday Night Hate Whitey Rally!

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Hold out for outside tops :)

I don't know what that means. Why can't you Brits speak English like everyone else? I get a headache everytime I stop watching one of your funny series & switch to another. It involves learning a completely new language in the process.

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Outside tops or inside tops . It's what you did when you first copped a feel when
You were at school . :D

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Outside tops or inside tops . It's what you did when you first copped a feel when
You were at school . :D

There you go.

Exibhit A: Outside Top=Fondle Someone.

Jeezus. :lol:

I know you guys spoke English at one time. What happened?

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 05:25 PM
There you go.

Exibhit A: Outside Top=Fondle Someone.

Jeezus. :lol:

I know you guys spoke English at one time. What happened?

You wanna borrow my Geordie dictionary?

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Happy hour usually :beers:

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 05:28 PM
You wanna borrow my Geordie dictionary?

Nah, the pages are probably all stuck together & funny smelling, even after a few years.

Thanks anyway.

Anonymous
06-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Happy hour usually :beers:

That's probably it. I do notice that when I'm completely pissed, my Britland English flows out a lot more easily.

vandeleur
06-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Beer is like a Geordie babel fish :)

twonabomber
06-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Ah, I hate just about everybody. Well, except for you, Von. Ok, maybe just a little, on those nights you make me dress up in black face.

Does Von make you put on the voice, too? "Well hello dere Mista Von! Now looky here..."

Don't be silly, silly. I'm not. Tuna may be a lot of things, but he's not a clueless hypocrite shitstain. He's actually a good Super Mod, even if he's not exactly what I'd call sexy.

Alright, I'll stop sending mixed messages. Tuna's alright in my book.

I typically don't like non-North American people, but you're okay, too. :D Good thing you aren't Indian though.

I still can't figure out why I WAS made a super mod!

DONNIEP
06-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Does Von make you put on the voice, too? "Well hello dere Mista Von! Now looky here..."

Yeah, but I don't mind doing the voice. It's the other stuff...

lesfunk
06-12-2014, 07:07 PM
You never could tap dance for shit

jacksmar
06-14-2014, 07:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO_9ydR8ULs

This never happens.......

It's a shame..............

ELVIS
06-14-2014, 09:35 AM
Just a minor set back...;)

jacksmar
06-15-2014, 10:50 AM
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/05/u-s-pours-millions-failing-black-colleges-breaks-new-student-loan-rules/

U.S. Pours Millions Into Failing Black Colleges, Breaks New Student Loan Rules

Education Secretary Arne Duncan apologized about the unintended effect on black colleges but publicly maintained that “our department is required to carry out the law as it was designed to protect parents and taxpayers against unaffordable loans.” Duncan did admit that that the process could have been handled better and that internal and external communications were “poor,” according to a mainstream newspaper.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/duncan-apologizes-to-black-colleges-for-poor-communication-on-parent-loans/2013/09/27/eac6ac6e-2772-11e3-b75d-5b7f66349852_story.html

Duncan apologizes to black colleges for ‘poor’ communication on parent loans

U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan apologized this week to leaders of historically black colleges for the Obama administration’s “poor” communications in a recent switch to tighter standards for issuing loans to parents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where's the AG on this one?

Wealth redistribution or stealth redistribution.................

ELVIS
06-15-2014, 10:57 AM
What the hell is a black college anyway ??

jacksmar
06-17-2014, 06:37 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130322171208-demarquis-elkins-story-body.jpg

Brunswick, Georgia (CNN) -- Two teen boys in this coastal city were charged with murder Friday, accused in the fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy who was in a stroller being pushed by his mother.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ubama's other bastard.

Anonymous
06-17-2014, 06:45 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130322171208-demarquis-elkins-story-body.jpg

Brunswick, Georgia (CNN) -- Two teen boys in this coastal city were charged with murder Friday, accused in the fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy who was in a stroller being pushed by his mother.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ubama's other bastard.

That's RACIST!

Niggas should be allowed to kill babies. They have the right to do it. Because slavery 200 years ago.

You're a racist.

jacksmar
06-17-2014, 06:47 AM
http://www.wxii12.com/news/ws-police-respond-to-reported-large-fight-downtown/26487436#!Z2jnR

2 arrested after large brawl in Winston-Salem
Police: 300 juveniles involved in fight at Winston Square Park

Officials said Shaquan Mizell, 19, and Briyonna Gambrell, 16, were arrested and charged with resisting an officer and disorderly conduct.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video tells the story.........................

jacksmar
06-17-2014, 06:52 AM
http://www.fox8live.com/story/25724508/gunfire-leads-to-large-fight-several-injuries-at-slidell-restaurant

Family members arrested in brawl at Slidell restaurant

A weekend brawl between two families at a Slidell restaurant led to several people being arrested.

Slidell Police say the fight between the families resulted in at least two people being tased by a stungun and one grazed by a bullet.

The fight happened around 8 p.m. at Cheddar's restaurant located just off of Town Center Boulevard in the new Fremaux Town Center.

http://wvue.images.worldnow.com/images/25724508_BG4.jpg

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 11:08 AM
These stories will look like child's play when the Obomba gangs from Mexico get settled here...

jacksmar
06-22-2014, 08:44 PM
Dallas Kenyan Houseboy voters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjc2YCoUD_8

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, the line at the job placement center was empty.

twonabomber
06-22-2014, 08:51 PM
http://www.fox8live.com/story/25724508/gunfire-leads-to-large-fight-several-injuries-at-slidell-restaurant

Family members arrested in brawl at Slidell restaurant

A weekend brawl between two families at a Slidell restaurant led to several people being arrested.

Slidell Police say the fight between the families resulted in at least two people being tased by a stungun and one grazed by a bullet.

The fight happened around 8 p.m. at Cheddar's restaurant located just off of Town Center Boulevard in the new Fremaux Town Center.

http://wvue.images.worldnow.com/images/25724508_BG4.jpg

Surprised it wasn't at Red Lopster!

Von Halen
06-30-2014, 10:22 PM
I found this in Detroit today.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/01/7ubebada.jpg

DONNIEP
06-30-2014, 10:30 PM
Only in Detroit hahahahaha!

WARF
06-30-2014, 10:35 PM

Is this the fortune 500 company jfail has been talkin' bout?

Von Halen
07-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Family members of Inkster shooting victims grieve, question motive
Kamiya Ross killed; 12-year-old Chelsea Lancaster, Kenneth French recovering

Author: Lauren Podell, Local 4 Reporter, @Local4Lauren, lpodell@wdiv.com
Halston Herrera, Senior News Editor for ClickOnDetroit.com, @ClickOnHalston, hherrera@wdiv.com
Published On: Jul 02 2014 12:00:35 PM EDT Updated 5 m
Print

Arrest made in Inkster shooting; 2-year-old killed, 2 others shot
Show Transcript
INKSTER, Mich. -
Family members say 12-year-old Chelsea Lancaster is still fighting for her life after being shot Tuesday evening outside her Inkster home.

“She woke up, opened her eyes and squeezed her mom’s hand,” said Lancaster’s grandmother, Porcia Holt.

Holt said her granddaughter was shot in her legs and stomach and is being treated at Children’s Hospital in Detroit.

Quick Clicks
Arrest made in shooting that killed 2-year-old, injured 2
2-year-old child dies in triple shooting
Chelsea picture
“She had surgery last night and has a tube in her mouth,” Holt said. “But doctors said no paralysis.”

Holt’s family is also grieving the loss of 2-year-old Kamiya Gross, who was also hit by the gunfire.

Gross died from a gunshot to the head.

Kamaya picture
“I just thank god she’s OK, but what happened to little 2-year-old Kamiya, I can’t believe it, “ said Holt. “I knew her mother when she was carrying this child. She was so excited for this baby and now she’s gone. It’s just so senseless.”

Kamiya's 34-year-old father, Kenneth French, is the third victim. He is in stable condition at Oakwood Hospital.

The two families are connected by a longtime friendship.

Police said French, his daughter and Lancaster were outside an apartment on Carlyle Street when a man walked up and started talking to French. The man then pulled out a handgun and shot all three, police said.

Michigan State Police made an arrest Wednesday morning, but family members say they don’t understand why the violence happened.

“I mean these are babies. Whoever would do this to innocent children has a serious problem,” said Holt.

MSP is asking anyone that has information about this investigation to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800 SPEAK-UP or the MSP Tip Line at (877) 616-4677

lesfunk
07-03-2014, 03:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW_O-ZT6RFAHere are some ****** fireworks taking you into the 4th of July!

cadaverdog
07-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Where's the thing where you pick yea or nay?

Von Halen
07-07-2014, 03:05 PM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Charlotte Hornets rookie guard P.J. Hairston has to appear in Durham County Court on misdemeanor charges of assault and battery following an altercation at a pickup basketball game on Sunday.

Paul Sherwin, the public information officer for the Durham County Sheriff's Office, said Hairston, 21, was issued a summons on Monday but will not be arrested.

The 6-foot-6, 230-pound Hairston's court date is Aug. 8.

''If two people get into a fight in North Carolina and there is no serious injury and is not witnessed by an officer, our hands are tied,'' Sherwin said. ''We don't charge people in (unwitnessed) fistfights. They have to file a report with the magistrate office.''

Kentrell Barkley, a 6-5, 190-pound 17-year-old rising senior at North Durham High School, said in court documents Hairston ''punched him twice in the head'' during a heated basketball game at the Durham YMCA.

Barkley's guardian Rich Phillips told The Associated Press that Barkley has a knot on his forehead from one punch. He said Barkley was also punched in the neck.

Phillips said he has not hired an attorney and the incident isn't about money.

''This is about doing the right thing and Kentrell feeling like he was violated,'' Phillips said. Hairston ''did this kid wrong. Kentrell is 17 years old and what happened just isn't right.''

Hairston said on Twitter Monday, ''Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.'' He is expected to practice with the Hornets Monday in Charlotte at minicamp.

Phillips' son, Vince, said he was at the Durham YMCA shortly after 5 p.m. Sunday when the game began to get heated. He said Hairston became annoyed after his team had lost several games in a row to Barkley's team.

Vince Phillips said Hairston dribbled down the court with his left hand and punched Barkley with his other in the head before driving to the basket.

''That's when KB came up to him and said, `What'd you do that for?''' Phillips said. ''Then P.J. cocks his arm back and hits KB in the neck.''

The two were quickly separated before Barkley could retaliate, according to Phillips. He said Hairston left the gymnasium before police arrived.

Barkley, a regular at the Durham YMCA, agreed with his friend's account of the story.

''It took me by surprise,'' Barkley said. ''It wasn't like me and P.J. had any beef with each other.''

Sherwin said Durham police responded to the incident.

Vince Phillips' account of the incident differs from that of Hairston's agent Juan Morrow, who said late Sunday night there was a shoving match between the two players and Barkley ''took a swing at P.J. and P.J. swung back.''

The Hornets released a statement late Sunday night saying they were aware of the incident and were looking into the matter.

Forrest Perry, the executive director of the Durham YMCA, declined to comment on the altercation ''In an effort to respect the privacy of the parties involved.''

Hairston was North Carolina's leading scorer as a sophomore in 2012 but did not play last year. He missed the first 10 games while the school worked to resolve eligibility questions for receiving improper benefits. The school decided in December it would not seek reinstatement from the NCAA for Hairston, thus ending his college career.

Hairston, the 26th overall pick in last month's NBA draft, played last season for the Texas Legends of the NBA Development League.

jacksmar
07-07-2014, 07:48 PM
http://tbo.com/pasco-county/fatal-shooting-by-pasco-detectives-protested-20140707/

ZEPHYRHILLS — About 125 family and friends of Jerry Brown marched down Fifth Avenue in the rain Sunday afternoon to protest after the 41-year-old was fatally shot last week by Pasco County sheriff’s detectives.

Detectives said they shot Brown on Tuesday during an undercover drug deal near Big Ben Tires, 4128 Gall Blvd., where Brown was employed.

http://tbo.com/storyimage/TB/20140707/ARTICLE/140709551/EP/1/1/EP-140709551.jpg&MaxW=175

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sad part is after 20+ years of living a life of crime he was just starting to get his life together.

ELVIS
07-07-2014, 08:05 PM

So, we can say ****** now ??

DONNIEP
07-07-2014, 08:14 PM
You gonna be in big trouble....

ELVIS
07-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Oh boy...

jacksmar
07-13-2014, 07:05 AM
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Arrest-in-Death-of-Sarah-Goode-Long-Island-Mom-Found-in-Woods-266867151.html

Man Arrested in Death of Long Island Mom Found in Woods
Suffolk County police said Dante Taylor, 19, was charged with second-degree murder early Saturday in the death of Sarah Goode

A teenager has been arrested in the death of a 21-year-old Long Island mother who was killed and then found in the woods last month, police said Saturday. The news of the charges came hours before hundreds of the Sarah Goode's friends and family gathered to remember her in a memorial on a beach.

Suffolk County police said Dante Taylor, 19, was charged with second-degree murder early Saturday in the death of Goode, a medical technician who was found on June 12 less than a mile from her Medford home.

Taylor, of Mastic, was arrested Thursday in Florida by Suffolk County police homicide detectives and United States Marshals. He was then brought back to Long Island. It wasn't immediately clear whether he had a lawyer.

Taylor was initially arrested on an unrelated rape charge from 2011 that was developed during the investigation into Goode's murder, officials said, and then charged with the murder of Goode on Saturday.

Von Halen
07-28-2014, 12:36 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=495594790525886&fref=nf

Von Halen
11-10-2014, 05:55 PM
This is some funny shit.

Von Halen
11-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Another good one. Fucking animals.

Fairwrning
11-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Damn..that chick can take a punch.

Seshmeister
11-10-2014, 07:34 PM
http://www.vox.com/2014/8/21/6053811/white-on-white-murder

White-on-white murder in America is out of control
Updated by Matthew Yglesias on August 21, 2014

"Blacks represent 13% of the population but commit 50% of the murders; 90% of black victims are murdered by other blacks," writes Time's Joe Klein, calling for "provocative" thinking on race in America. "The facts suggest that history is not enough to explain this social disaster."

Yet the disturbing truth, according to the FBI's most recent homicide statistics, is that the United States is in the wake of an epidemic of white-on-white crime. Back in 2011, the most recent year for which data is available, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians.

This is not to say that white people are inherently prone to violence. Most whites, obviously, manage to get through life without murdering anyone. And there are many countries full of white people — Norway, Iceland, France, Denmark, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom — where white people murder each other at a much lower rate than you see here in the United States. On the other hand, although people often see criminal behavior as a symptom of poverty, the quantity of murder committed by white people specifically in the United States casts some doubt on this. Per capita GDP is considerably higher here than in France — and the white population in America is considerably richer than the national average — and yet we have more white murderers.

To understand the level of cultural pathology at work here, it's important to understand that 36 percent of those killed by whites are women — a far higher share than you see with black murderers.

Clearly, the social disaster of white violence has complicated roots. But the beginning of an answer is to admit that we have a problem. It's striking that President Obama, who's frequently found time to comment on the height of black men's waistlines, seems oblivious to this torrent of white killing. To be fair to the White House, however, it would be uniquely difficult for Obama to address this delicate issue. The real tragedy is that none of Obama's 43 white predecessors have addressed it either. Indeed, looking back on America's political iconography, there are disturbing trends toward the glorification of white violence. Peer inside the US Capitol building, and you'll find a monument to Confederate President Jefferson Davis — the leader of an insurgency that caused an unprecedented quantity of violent white deaths.

But whatever the causes or past mistakes, the important thing is to confront this important subject in the future. As we look ahead to a 2016 matchup that should give us two Euro-American major party nominees for the first time in a decade, perhaps America can finally get the debate about white violence it deserves.

twonabomber
11-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Another good one. Fucking animals.

That was on a Cleveland RTA bus. The driver was fired.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/07/former_rta_bus_driver_sentence.html

DONNIEP
11-10-2014, 10:27 PM
perhaps America can finally get the debate about white violence it deserves.

Fuck Whitey!

VAiN
11-11-2014, 01:43 AM
Racist!!!

Von Halen
01-04-2016, 09:32 AM
One black guy with a job, attacked by a bunch without jobs.

Don't these dumbfucks know he's just trying to deliver their welfare checks?

Why can't these pieces of shit fight one on one? Cowards.

This is a major Federal crime, and every one of these idiots should be put a way for a LONG LONG time.