PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds of Thousands to Be Questioned on Eligibility for Obamacare Subsidies...

Pages : [1] 2

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 01:31 AM
WASHINGTON (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/16/us/thousands-to-be-questioned-on-eligibility-for-health-insurance-subsidies.html?_r=0) — The Obama administration is contacting hundreds of thousands of people with subsidized health insurance to resolve questions about their eligibility, as consumer advocates express concern that many will be required to repay some or all of the subsidies.

Of the eight million people who signed up for private health plans through insurance exchanges under the new health care law, two million reported personal information that differed from data in government records, according to federal officials and Serco, the company hired to resolve such inconsistencies.

The government is asking consumers for additional documents to verify their income, citizenship, immigration status and Social Security numbers, as well as any health coverage that they may have from employers. People who do not provide the information risk losing their subsidized coverage and may have to repay subsidies next April.

Federal subsidies for the purchase of private insurance are a cornerstone of the Affordable Care Act. More than eight out of 10 people who selected health plans through the exchanges from October through mid-April were eligible for subsidies, including income tax credits. So far this year the federal government has paid out $4.7 billion in subsidies, and the amount is expected to total $900 billion over 10 years.

Since June 1, the government has notified hundreds of thousands of people that “the information in your application doesn’t match what we found in other records.” Accordingly, the notice says, “you need to follow up as soon as possible and provide more documents to make sure the marketplace has the correct information.”

“If you don’t send the needed documents,” it says, “you risk losing your marketplace coverage or help you may be receiving to pay for such coverage.”

The government has a long list of documents that consumers can use to establish their eligibility. These include copies of birth certificates, Social Security cards, high school diplomas, driver’s licenses, pay stubs and voter registration cards.

“The law requires us to double- and triple-check this data,” said Julie Bataille, a spokeswoman at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, so “we’re reaching out to consumers — via mail, email and phone calls — to encourage them to provide supporting documentation.”

Mara Youdelman, a lawyer at the National Health Law Program, an advocacy group for low-income people, said: “In some cases, consumers say they already sent the documents to the federal marketplace. They don’t understand why they are being asked to send them in again.”

Even though consumers have sent documents to Serco’s office in London, Ky., the government cannot always link the documents to applications for coverage filed months earlier. In addition, some consumers report persistent problems when they try to upload documents through HealthCare.gov.

For months, Republicans have asserted that the administration was lax in verifying the income and eligibility of people who applied for insurance subsidies.

The government enrolled people “before the systems were in place to accurately confirm eligibility,” said Representative Diane Black, Republican of Tennessee.

In some cases, the government told consumers that they had been found eligible for subsidized insurance and could enroll right away. But to keep the coverage, it said, they had to “send the marketplace more information” to verify their eligibility.

Representative Erik Paulsen, Republican of Minnesota, said “many Americans are going to find out that they owe money to the Internal Revenue Service because their premium tax credits were paid incorrectly.”

Representative Joseph Crowley, Democrat of New York, said such remarks showed the Republicans’ “unending zeal to undermine the Affordable Care Act.”

At the same time, supporters of the health care law worry that some of its chief beneficiaries will be upset if they find next spring that their tax liability is greater than they expected.

Ronald F. Pollack, the executive director of Families USA, a liberal-leaning consumer group, said he believed that the government would not find major discrepancies in the amounts most consumers should receive in premium tax credits. But he said, “We share concerns that the longer the process of verifying and resolving inconsistencies takes, the more some consumers will owe when they reconcile their tax returns.”

The Congressional Budget Office estimates that subsidies this year will average $4,400 for each person who receives a subsidy. Federal law generally limits the amount that lower- and moderate-income people may be required to repay. A family of four with an annual income of $80,000 could be required to repay as much as $2,500.

Executives at Serco, the federal contractor, said that technical problems with HealthCare.gov had limited their ability to investigate discrepancies.

Until late May, a Serco executive said, the company had to rely on “manual processes” to resolve conflicts between information provided by consumers and information in government databases.

The government was supposed to develop a system to scan documents and transfer information automatically into electronic files, but the system was not developed, so Serco employees had to type in the information. Serco said it took an hour to perform tasks that were expected to take just five minutes.

Subsidies depend on household income and the number of people in a family seeking assistance. But internal memorandums from the Department of Health and Human Services say that the insurance exchanges had no way to verify family size.

The government has also had difficulty checking information about employer-sponsored insurance. The Obama administration delayed until 2015 a requirement for employers to inform the government of insurance that they provide. Workers are generally ineligible for subsidies if they have access to affordable employer-sponsored coverage that meets basic federal standards.

:elvis:

FORD
06-16-2014, 01:38 AM
Fuck all this bullshit.

Go to Single Payer. Go directly to Single Payer. No more subsidies. No more criminal industry CEOS. No more hassle.

Teabaggers who don't like it can fucking move to Somalia.

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Fuck that too...

The federal government has no business in my health...

PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

FORD
06-16-2014, 02:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWCZVggQAs

ashstralia
06-16-2014, 05:31 AM
Fuck all this bullshit.

Go to Single Payer. Go directly to Single Payer. No more subsidies. No more criminal industry CEOS. No more hassle.

The problem, my friend, is hustle not hassle. While you've got drug companies kicking back to providers kicking back to elected people, ain't nothin ever gonna change.

I've still got big thick US golf magazines from the '90's (claimed em as a tax deduction, 'educational material' :)) where every third page was an ad for a drug, a luxury car/watch/holiday.

Those were the days, ay?

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 10:27 AM
FORD likes being hustled...

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 10:29 AM
Just look at the video he chose to post...

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 10:32 AM
Go to Single Payer.

This has been the aim of Obamacare from day one. It's not there to try and reduce health care costs or to help insure Americans who otherwise can't afford it. It's a means to an end. You get the people so pissed off that they'll buy into Medicare for everybody. Then the gubment can say "woah, we can't afford all of this. Somebody's gonna have to sacrifice." And it's going to be the sick and the old who get sacrificed. And when the profit incentive is taken out of the equation, people will stop going to school to become doctors and surgeons. And that'll be just fine with most people because why should anybody profit from health care?

Not long after my parents sold their dental practice, I made an appointment with a dentist nearby for my daughter's 6 month cleaning. So we cruise down to where I think the office is and walk in. And it's not such a nice place. And the people sitting in the waiting room are kinda down and out looking. I mean it is noticeable. So, I walk up to the counter and the chick behind the window whispers to me that I'm in the wrong office - this is the Medicaid patient office. So we high tail it over to the regular people office and the difference is astounding. Why? Because Medicaid doesn't pay S H I T. And if you're not getting paid much then everything suffers. If all of you want to go sit in some shit hole doctor or dentist office, surrounded by people who probably ain't contributing a penny, where the providers aren't getting paid jack shit, then knock yourselves out. But I can guarantee you you won't like it. No matter how big of a hard on you've got to see an entire industry gutted and destroyed.

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 10:38 AM
Yup...

And then there's the medicaid and medicare fraud that is just rampant in the system and only going to get worse with such huge numbers...

The federal government is corrupt, out of control, bought off, broke and hell bent on policing the world...

Now they opened the floodgates on illegals and gang members...

We're about to be completely overrun...

They can go fuck themselves if they think they're going to dictate my health care, or ANYTHING about me...

Very nice, DONNIEMOST

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 10:55 AM
Yup...

And then there's the medicaid and medicare fraud that is just rampant in the system and only going to get worse with such huge numbers...

The federal government is corrupt, out of control, bought off, broke and hell bent on policing the world...

Now they opened the floodgates on illegals and gang members...

We're about to be completely overrun...

They can go fuck themselves if they think they're going to dictate my health care, or ANYTHING about me...

Very nice, DONNIEMOST

All true, in my opinion.

And it seems like I read somewhere that there were more Americans receiving some form of government assistance than are actually employed full time. Actually I've read it all over the place. And those numbers didn't include unemployment insurance payments. So if we have almost half, or more than half of the working age population in this country sucking the life out of the welfare system, who's gonna fund Medicaid and Medicare? Just raise taxes out the ass on the people who do actually work? Why not, people shouldn't be allowed to work hard and earn a nice living. And surely some people shouldn't make more than others, right?

But let's say it's only 40% of the nation who's receiving gubment aid. Does no one find that alarming? There's a tipping point where this shit is no longer sustainable. And we're rushing up to it, in my opinion. And the majority of Americans are running around with their hands out shouting "Gimme, gimme, GIMME!!!" Who's gonna pay for it? Who's gonna pay for Medicare and Medicaid?

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 11:08 AM
Sad, isn't it ??

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Sad, isn't it ??

Actually, it is. Well, it's sad for the people who have to pay for it.

Here's a real world example of somebody that I personally know. Chick in her mid 20s, perfectly able bodied, not a damn thing wrong with her. Has two kids and lives with a dude who has a job. She quits her job and walks straight into the Social Services office here in this county. She walks out with a check each month for each kid, Medicaid for her and both kids, child care assistance for both kids, and a shit ton of food stamps each month. All because she chose to quit her job. Oh yeah, and she gets to hit the Earned Income Credit every year for more free money. She says she can't afford to work because she can't afford to put her kids in daycare. Never mind that the gubment is gonna pay 2/3 of her daycare bill. And remember, she's living with a dude who brings in a pay check every week.

Now who's paying for all of that? Well, not her because she rakes in more each year off the earned income credit than she pays in. Not the dude she's living with because he gets paid under the table. Now multiply that by the millions of other Americans who've figured out how to do the same thing. It's unsustainable. And yet most people don't want to crack down on it AND they want to give the same "benefits" to every illegal who sneaks across the border. And yet none of those same people have been able to explain to me how we're supposed to fund this bullshit long term. And why should we fund it? Why should we continue to provide FREE healthcare to people who refuse to work? Because people are entitled to healthcare? Because it's a right? I don't think so.

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Because the country is being systematically dismantled bit by bit...

That's how I see it...

We're going to be full of unskilled illegals with no jobs for anyone...

That's why I'm getting off the grid ASAP!!!!!

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Am loving the Elvis Donniep meeting of minds ..... It's a beautiful thing :)

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 12:08 PM
Am loving the Elvis Donniep meeting of minds ..... It's a beautiful thing :)

Get your ass over here and start paying for these freeloading dead beats sucking the life out of my country!

:biggrin:

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 12:09 PM
Man I like paying taxes , I got so much money I keep trying to pay more :)

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Dp you can't complain about migrants you get rid of them who you gonna get for a gardener or your butler ?

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 12:23 PM
This has been the aim of Obamacare from day one. It's not there to try and reduce health care costs or to help insure Americans who otherwise can't afford it. It's a means to an end. You get the people so pissed off that they'll buy into Medicare for everybody. Then the gubment can say "woah, we can't afford all of this. Somebody's gonna have to sacrifice." And it's going to be the sick and the old who get sacrificed. And when the profit incentive is taken out of the equation, people will stop going to school to become doctors and surgeons. And that'll be just fine with most people because why should anybody profit from health care?

Not long after my parents sold their dental practice, I made an appointment with a dentist nearby for my daughter's 6 month cleaning. So we cruise down to where I think the office is and walk in. And it's not such a nice place. And the people sitting in the waiting room are kinda down and out looking. I mean it is noticeable. So, I walk up to the counter and the chick behind the window whispers to me that I'm in the wrong office - this is the Medicaid patient office. So we high tail it over to the regular people office and the difference is astounding. Why? Because Medicaid doesn't pay S H I T. And if you're not getting paid much then everything suffers. If all of you want to go sit in some shit hole doctor or dentist office, surrounded by people who probably ain't contributing a penny, where the providers aren't getting paid jack shit, then knock yourselves out. But I can guarantee you you won't like it. No matter how big of a hard on you've got to see an entire industry gutted and destroyed.

Well spoken, Donnie.

Every industry needs either money or slaves to survive. One or the other. You can't build, you can't advance, you can't do jack shit if there is no money or slaves.

So take your fucking pick. You either want a society based on money exchanging hands, or slaves doing free labour.

If there's a new way, I'll be the first in line, but it ain't gonna work this time.

Cheers! :beers:

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 12:23 PM
Dp you can't complain about migrants you get rid of them who you gonna get for a gardener or your butler ?

Shhh...don't tell everybody!

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 12:26 PM

Nobody outside Britland butles.

That business of "a gentleman's gentleman" always struck me as kinda funny, until I realized you people invented football - grown men in bare knees running after balls, ending up with everyone showering together.

Faggits.

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 12:26 PM

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 12:30 PM
Sir I believe your country of origins claim to fame is inventing hair gel and feltching , glass houses etc :)

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 12:40 PM
Shhh...don't tell everybody!

I thought that, as a Southerner, you imported yours from a different continent? Oy vey!

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 12:43 PM
I thought that, as a Southerner, you imported yours from a different continent? Oy vey!

That's Personal Information!!!!

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 12:43 PM
Sir I believe your country of origins claim to fame is inventing hair gel and feltching , glass houses etc :)

I think it was the Italians who invented hair gel, the greasy salami lovers. Bunch of faggits, as well. Glass houses, I'm not sure who invented those, but what's so bad about them?

I'm not even gonna touch the felching thing, you depraved person.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 12:50 PM
That's Personal Information!!!!

It isn't. The way you carry on about guns, it's obvious to everyone that you're either a Southerner or a Loony, & there's absolutely no difference between the two.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 12:51 PM
It isn't. The way you carry on about guns, it's obvious to everyone that you're either a Southerner or a Loony, & there's absolutely no difference between the two.

Dammit! I done gone and outed myself on the interwebz! At least I never posted a picture of me here. That would have been really stupid. Wait, I actually did do that. Oh well, carry on!

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Is that one one with the pillow cases and burning crosses ?

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 12:56 PM
I don't like the guy but I do admire Portugal for being open minded enough to have a rampant homosexual as their team captain.

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 01:03 PM
That's why you're part of the problem...

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 01:03 PM
I don't like the guy but I do admire Portugal for being open minded enough to have a rampant homosexual as their team captain.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I assume it's about football?

If it is, does it make a difference to be a rampant homosexual when you're amidst thousands of closet homosexuals shouting & screaming?

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 01:04 PM
Yeah, really...

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 01:05 PM
That's why you're part of the problem...

What problem?

ELVIS
06-16-2014, 01:07 PM
What problem?

The problem of destroying the fabric of society, the nuclear family unit...

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 01:09 PM
Ronaldo is destroying the fabric of society , he can't even beat the German defence :D

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 01:29 PM
Aha!! So it's Sesh's fault!!!! Finally, something else we can all blame on him!

FORD
06-16-2014, 01:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjtfSV8PqUQ

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Couldn't you have posted a PIL video or something?

FORD
06-16-2014, 01:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VgLkk_drx4

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 02:47 PM
The problem of destroying the fabric of society, the nuclear family unit...

The time of the nuclear family was the bloodiest century of human existence with more violent crime and racism and discrimination.

It was shit.

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 03:17 PM
racism and discrimination.

You can see why E liked it :D

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Bears are destroying the nuclear family too...

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/zoo.21137/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=&userIsAuthenticated=true

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Bears are destroying the nuclear family too...

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/zoo.21137/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=&userIsAuthenticated=true

That may be the oddest thing I've ever come across here...

Kristy
06-16-2014, 05:27 PM
Who's gonna pay for Medicare and Medicaid?

Certainty not the corporations who milk their employees and give them crumbs that are just above the threshold of slavery. You can't afford healthcare on a slave's wages, dumbass. The reason why Medicare/ciad is so shitty is that it has been so corrupted from the inside out and the numerous cases of fraud will be ongoing long after you relics are long dead. The system needs to be gutted. Take the profit motivation out of the equation for one. Truth is, we can afford to insure just about every American in this country with decent healthcare but refuse to do so because it's shitwits elected officials who use terms like "socialism" as scare tactics to keep it that way. I pay now $78/m for healthcare which went up 15% in the past two years. If my rates go any higher (along with renters and auto insurance) there is no way I can afford it. Free healthcare can and does work - providing you take the greed out of it and limit insurance companies power to interfere.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 05:44 PM
Free healthcare can and does work - providing you take the greed out of it and limit insurance companies power to interfere.

Nothing's free. Somebody's gonna have to pay and it ain't gonna be the majority of Americans sucking the Welfare Titty. YOU are gonna be paying for it and that dipshit next to you at the dispensary is gonna be laughing all the way to the Health Department while you're trying to make ends meet.

And if you think for a second that a whole hell of a lot of doctors and dentists haven't stopped accepting new Medicaid patients then you are higher than a camel's cock. Why? Because the Medicaid reimbursement rates are S H I T. That's your FREE healthcare right there. And guess what happens when everybody is on Medicaid? The quality of the care will suck donkey dicks. Like I said, if none of you people believe me then head down to your local health department for a physical. And since Kristy despises hippies and white trash - she certainly ain't gonna like it.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 05:57 PM
providing you take the greed out of it and limit insurance companies power to interfere.

So we fix absolutely everything that is, has been & will be wrong with our society, just like that?

Call me crazy, but I don't think it'll be quite that simple.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 06:03 PM
So we fix absolutely everything that is, has been & will be wrong with our society, just like that?

Call me crazy, but I don't think it'll be quite that simple.

Oh come on, Izzy. It really is that simple. All you have to do is take the profit motive out of it. That way people will continue to go to med school for 6 or 7 years, rack up some killer debt in student loans, and then spend the rest of their lives paying it off and scraping by. Let's just take the profit incentive out of everything and have the State provide everything, from cradle to grave.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 06:08 PM
Nothing's free. Somebody's gonna have to pay and it ain't gonna be the majority of Americans sucking the Welfare Titty. YOU are gonna be paying for it and that dipshit next to you at the dispensary is gonna be laughing all the way to the Health Department while you're trying to make ends meet.

Really? No shit? You see, it's going to be relics like you who will eventually bankrupt the system. As your generation grows older it's going to be the next one paying YOUR fucking bills. So fuck you very much. And fuck every last one of you very much for failing to implement a health care system that works. Same goes for your wars.

And if you think for a second that a whole hell of a lot of doctors and dentists haven't stopped accepting new Medicaid patients then you are higher than a camel's cock. Why? Because the Medicaid reimbursement rates are S H I T. That's your FREE healthcare right there. And guess what happens when everybody is on Medicaid? The quality of the care will suck donkey dicks. Like I said, if none of you people believe me then head down to your local health department for a physical. And since Kristy despises hippies and white trash - she certainly ain't gonna like it.

A fresh out-of-school med student will accept Medicaid coverage if they are in $200,000 debt to the fucking institution that educated their ass to begin with. No doctor comes out making $160,00 a year; most make less than $40,000 as a resident. Also where are they going to get the experience from? Go pop another zit on your F A T ass and come back and tell what doctors will and won't accept when it comes to patients. Don't worry, your six year old daughter will be paying for it when it becomes infected. Oh, and the quality of health already sucks dicks. And that's where you are a dumbass - it's not the healthcare - it's the god damn insurance companies sticking their greedy tentacles in both the public as wel as private sector of health coverage. You failed your own generation. Go fucking whine about it elsewhere.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Oh come on, Izzy. It really is that simple. All you have to do is take the profit motive out of it. That way people will continue to go to med school for 6 or 7 years, rack up some killer debt in student loans, and then spend the rest of their lives paying it off and scraping by. Let's just take the profit incentive out of everything and have the State provide everything, from cradle to grave.

You are so god damn retarded.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 06:13 PM

Eh... nah.

I wanna keep on paying for goods & services, even if I have to struggle to make ends' meet. Sure, it's a shitty way of life, but at least I get a few tokens I can exchange for whatever I choose, instead of being told what I'm allowed to have & how much.

And I really do not want to depend on the gubment for providing for my needs. That means I'm in their hands & they can do whatever they choose to me & I'll have no say in the matter. Sure, it's EASIER to just give in. But at that point, you might as well blow your brains out, 'cuz you're not living anymore. You're just... walking dead.

Papa Jojo Orwell warned us about that sort of thing, I think.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 06:15 PM
You are so god damn retarded.

Special. Donnie's special.

And we wouldn't have him any other way.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 06:16 PM
Oh, and the quality of health already sucks dicks. And that's where you are a dumbass - it's not the healthcare - it's the god damn insurance companies sticking their greedy tentacles in both the public as wel as private sector of health coverage. You failed your own generation. Go fucking whine about it elsewhere.

Hey, I ain't the one whining - you are. You should be pretty damn happy, seeing as how you only pay 78 bucks a month for health insurance coverage. What kind of coverage do you get for that 78 buck a month policy? Low deductible? Everything done in the office covered at 100% after a $25 copay? ER services covered under a $100 copay? What's the percentage for in-network providers after the deductible? 80%? 90%? What's your total out-of-pocket per year, not including deductibles and copays?

And please explain to me how a fresh out-of-school med student can pay back that $200,000 in debt if they're being reimbursed for their services at Medicaid levels? The only way the providers can continue to serve Medicaid patients is to also see insureds with private healthcare that reimburses at much higher levels. Surely you have a health department in town, right? And at least one private family practice office, right? You're telling me that you can get the exact same level of care in both of those facilities?

Kristy
06-16-2014, 06:16 PM
I wanna keep on paying for goods & services, even if I have to struggle to make ends' meet.

Too fucking bad your Euro-trash country doesn't make any good or services to call its own. Go blow Smellvis if you're going to talk that way.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 06:24 PM
And please explain to me how a fresh out-of-school med student can pay back that $200,000 in debt if they're being reimbursed for their services at Medicaid levels? The only way the providers can continue to serve Medicaid patients is to also see insureds with private healthcare that reimburses at much higher levels. Surely you have a health department in town, right? And at least one private family practice office, right? You're telling me that you can get the exact same level of care in both of those facilities?

They're not! I never said that. But..they have to start somewhere, right? As for the rest of your diatribe, you seem to be hung up on how fucking clean a medical facility is for proper treatment. The level of care is about the same - considering ethics and state board licensing.

Plus, doctors here don't make shit unless they are top-of-the-line cardiologist or orthro surgeons - and that takes about 20 - 25 years the experience to get to a level of making over $240,000 has to start somewhere. Why can't you understand that!? Look at Saudi Arabia where health care is free and an average physicians salary for general practice is around $90,000 a year compared to $55,000 in the U.S.A - they've taken the profit motive out of the equation.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 06:28 PM
Too fucking bad your Euro-trash country doesn't make any good or services to call its own. Go blow Smellvis if you're going to talk that way.

Now, now, don't be mean, baby - although that kinda turns me on. Not blowing Elvis, I'd really rather not. Not that there's anything wrong with him - there is - but he's just not my type. I don't even think he'd make a very good tranny.

But you see, that's how THEY win - the ones corrupting the whole shit from within and/or above.

The puppeteers larf their arses off at the unwashed masses killing each other for things they will never have any control over, because while the peasants are busy fighting each other, they'll never turn on the Masters who abuse them.

Believe me when I tell you this - you do NOT want to be indebted to something that can crush you effortlessly. You should be struggling to keep whatever control you can afford to have in your life, not give it away in hopes of an easier life. That's just a carrot on a stick.

It's not a trade. It's you giving & they promising, but never actually giving.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 06:33 PM
Believe me when I tell you this - you do NOT want to be indebted to something that can crush you effortlessly. You should be struggling to keep whatever control you can afford to have in your life, not give it away in hopes of an easier life. That's just a carrot on a stick.

That's not a solution to the problem -epecially a generation growing older that is going to need sufficient health care. You're just spewing cynicism. Which helps no one.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 06:49 PM
That's not a solution to the problem -epecially a generation growing older that is going to need sufficient health care. You're just spewing cynicism. Which helps no one.

I'm not trying to provide a solution to the problem. This is a cancer that can only be removed by killing the patient.

Yes, I'm being a cynic - but look at History. They've always been there: The cult leaders, the bankers, the royal families, the politicians corrupting laws to fit their own agenda... even if you wipe them all out completely, all you'll achieve is chaos until a new order establishes itself. I'll allow myself a bit of optimism & I'll say that things will run smoothly for a while after a new society has been established, but the human greed, stupidity & lust for power will slowly start the corruption all over again, rendering the whole process quite pointless.

And, of course, you can never wipe them out completely, so...

Look, all you can do is resist in your own small way, everyday. I don't mean it in a hippie, let's sing in the streets like we're in some fucking Walt Disney cartoon way, I mean it in a be as independent as you can without going full on survivalist nutter way. I do it. Do I fool myself thinking that someday all my resistance will pay off? Nah, I just do it because I refuse to give in.

If we all resist them all we can, then we MIGHT stave off the disease, but we sure as hell will never eliminate it. And never, ever tread on someone who is as bad, worse, or even slightly better off than you. You'll just be playing their game. You'll just be part of the disease.

TL;DR

Have a beer, have a larf, an orgasm & do it all again tomorrow.

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 06:50 PM
I know am just a limey :D

But in my humble opinion the creation of the welfare state in the united kingdom in 1948 is as important a mile stone as the abolition of slavery in 1833 or women's suffrage , it is that fundamental and is the corner stone of social justice in our country .
It is something to be proud of despite it creaking at the seams sometimes.

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 06:51 PM
oh to save someone a post .

Ya Commie bastid :D

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 06:54 PM
I know am just a limey :D

But in my humble opinion the creation of the welfare state in the united kingdom in 1948 is as important a mile stone as the abolition of slavery in 1833 , it is that fundamental and is the corner stone of social justice in our country .
It is something to be proud of despite it creaking at the seams sometimes.

Propaganda. You must be a member of The Party. Away with you, puppet! Lest the thought police catches you socializing with the proles.

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 06:55 PM

Around a third of all your healthcare payments are taken by the insurance companies.

That plus all the over prescribing of treatment and medication is why you end up spending much more on healthcare than other western countries.

Government run healthcare systems are wasteful and inefficient but what you have is even worse.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 06:56 PM
They're not! I never said that. But..they have to start somewhere, right? As for the rest of your diatribe, you seem to be hung up on how fucking clean a medical facility is for proper treatment. The level of care is about the same - considering ethics and state board licensing.

Plus, doctors here don't make shit unless they are top-of-the-line cardiologist or orthro surgeons - and that takes about 20 - 25 years the experience to get to a level of making over $240,000 has to start somewhere. Why can't you understand that!? Look at Saudi Arabia where health care is free and an average physicians salary for general practice is around $90,000 a year compared to $55,000 in the U.S.A - they've taken the profit motive out of the equation.

Why can't you understand that if every medical provider in this country was forced to accept Medicaid reimbursement level then people would stop becoming doctors? Less money paid to the practice = a shitload less to pay the doctors = nobody's gonna incur a shitload of debt they can never repay and wind up making less than the full time firemen in my county. You mean to tell me that if your choice was two years school to be a fireman or 7 years of school plus 200 grand in debt to be a doctor and both jobs pay roughly the same that you're gonna pick doctor? Give me a fucking break. Those $55,000 a year salaried GPs ain't making that by seeing exclusively Medicaid patients.

Like I said, everybody can go sit in the ER or the health department for all I care. My premiums are a hell of a lot higher than yours and I don't sweat it. And I pay my bills so nobody else is having to carry me. Although I would like to have an Obama phone. Just so I could say "I have an Obama Phone!!"

And hell yes, cleanliness of the facilities IS important to me and a whole hell of a lot of other people. And it's not just the cleanliness, it's the availability of the care. I can call my doctor's office right now and be seen this evening. Call the health department and try that. Or, wait, you probably can't do that since most don't provide service after hours. So you could go sit in the fucking ER with the dregs of society if you really wanted to be seen.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 07:00 PM
Why can't you understand that if every medical provider in this country was forced to accept Medicaid reimbursement level then people would stop becoming doctors? Less money paid to the practice = a shitload less to pay the doctors = nobody's gonna incur a shitload of debt they can never repay and wind up making less than the full time firemen in my county. You mean to tell me that if your choice was two years school to be a fireman or 7 years of school plus 200 grand in debt to be a doctor and both jobs pay roughly the same that you're gonna pick doctor? Give me a fucking break. Those $55,000 a year salaried GPs ain't making that by seeing exclusively Medicaid patients.

That's true. The prime motivation for humans is shiny things, or, ever since we've civilized ourselves, money.

For men, specifically, there's also the pussy factor, but that can be bought with money, so... money.

No money, nobody does shit. Who here would like to work for free? Out of the kindness of their heart towards your fellow humans? Huh? Crickets, that's all I hear.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:01 PM
That plus all the over prescribing of treatment and medication is why you end up spending much more on healthcare than other western countries.

Much of that is Medicare/caid fraud. Once the government shut that off, jailed doctors, heavily fined them or took away their license to practice medicine did many no longer a choose to accept it as payment and why reimbursement are so slow. Something dumbass Donnie can't seem to understand. The government did not fuck over doctors, they did it to themselves.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:05 PM
So you could go sit in the fucking ER with the dregs of society if you really wanted to be seen.

You're so full of shit. I highly doubt your provider has emergency after care hours and, if by some reason it is an emergency they'll tell you to take your F A T zit-popping as to an E.R. where you can mingle with the rest of the dregs of society.

Not buying a single word of that even if your premiums are higher.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 07:07 PM
Much of that is Medicare/caid fraud. Once the government shut that off, jailed doctors, heavily fined them or took away their license to practice medicine did many no longer a choose to accept it as payment and why reimbursement are so slow. Something dumbass Donnie can't seem to understand. The government did not fuck over doctors, they did it to themselves.

Ah, if you can prove to me that people will continue to go to med school, incur insane student debt, and be willing to work for an average salary then I'll not only agree with you I'll bow at your feet.

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 07:07 PM

I don't understand how the US can't afford universal healthcare when it is still richer than all the other countries that do have it.

I don't know where you are making comparisons with, fucking Cuba?

In the UK the average med school debt is about $80k because it is still subsidized. The average family doctor or experienced hospital doctor makes around $170k paid for by the government under the NHS system of free healthcare for all. Many also make money on the side from private work as well.

When the NHS was set up after the second world war in the UK the biggest opponents were doctors now most are very much in favour.

Our worry here now is as more money comes into politics there is a danger of our system becoming openly corrupt like the US. Private healthcare companies over the last few years have been pumping money into our political parties and it's having a bad effect.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 07:08 PM
You're so full of shit. I highly doubt your provider has emergency after care hours and, if by some reason it is an emergency they'll tell you to take your F A T zit-popping as to an E.R. where you can mingle with the rest of the dregs of society.

Not buying a single word of that even if your premiums are higher.

Yeah, because private family practices and say pediatricians don't have after hours care. You are the moron. Pick up the phone and call the big family practice in your area - I guarantee you they have after hours care.

* And I didn't say "emergency care". I said after hours care. As in urgent care. Or say you happen to have a kid who's running a fever and sick, blah blah blah. You can get an appointment at that same facility, in the evening. And on the weekends too. PM me and I'll give you the number.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:14 PM
Ah, if you can prove to me that people will continue to go to med school, incur insane student debt, and be willing to work for an average salary then I'll not only agree with you I'll bow at your feet.

It takes years to make a decent salary as a doctor. Four years pre-med; four years medical school; another 4 doing a residency; maybe another two in a internship program. So fourteen years studying to be a top-notch orthopedic surgeon hoping to make over $200,000 a year? Any sane doctor will wait.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:15 PM
Yeah, because private family practices and say pediatricians don't have after hours care. You are the moron. Pick up the phone and call the big family practice in your area - I guarantee you they have after hours care.

After hour(s) care is not the same as emergency care. Dumbass.

Von Halen
06-16-2014, 07:16 PM
I pay now $78/m for healthcare which went up 15% in the past two years. If my rates go any higher (along with renters and auto insurance) there is no way I can afford it.

Wow drug addict, that high school education is doing wonders for your bank account. You can't afford more than $78 a month for your health insurance? Maybe you should spend less on drugs, drug addict. Your insurance rates should double, just because you are a high risk drug addict.

One of the hospitals my Son is an ER Doctor in, is in the City of Detroit. Why don't you ask him how he likes the medicaid patients, and what they do for his paycheck. No fucking way he'd have chosen to be a Doctor if he had to survive on the pay from Medicaid patients.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 07:18 PM
After hour(s) care is not the same as emergency care. Dumbass.

Dumbass - show me where I said emergency care. I said I could be seen tonite. Same thing if you pick up your kid from daycare at the end of the day and he's running a high fever. Would you rather go to the emergency room or call your pediatrician's office and get seen by one of their doctors?

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:19 PM
One of the hospitals my Son is an ER Doctor in, is in the City of Detroit. Why don't you ask him how he likes the medicaid patients, and what they do for his paycheck. No fucking way he'd have chosen to be a Doctor if he had to survive on the pay from Medicaid patients.
Bet he treats them like the racist piece of shit doctor he is. Have a point to your mutterings or is Smellvis not shoving his cock in your ass today?

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 07:20 PM

Well that's because the system is wrong and your government spends all your money on stupid shit like pointless wars.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Our worry here now is as more money comes into politics there is a danger of our system becoming openly corrupt like the US. Private healthcare companies over the last few years have been pumping money into our political parties and it's having a bad effect.

I didn't know that was going on, but I did post that was going to happen.

It's up there, buried under all the other drivel. Humans = Corruption.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Dumbass - show me where I said emergency care. I said I could be seen tonite. Same thing if you pick up your kid from daycare at the end of the day and he's running a high fever. Would you rather go to the emergency room or call your pediatrician's office and get seen by one of their doctors?

"Or, wait, you probably can't do that since most don't provide service after hours. So you could go sit in the fucking ER with the dregs of society if you really wanted to be seen."

You just insinuated it, dumbass. All your bogus after hours care does is fill a prescription. Boy Howdy! Aren't you special?

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 07:24 PM
Well that's because the system is wrong and governments spend all our money on stupid shit.

You had a few errors there, I fixed them.

No, don't thank me, I'm just glad to be of help.

I'll PM you my "symbolic" fee & bank account number.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 07:26 PM
"Or, wait, you probably can't do that since most don't provide service after hours. So you could go sit in the fucking ER with the dregs of society if you really wanted to be seen."

You just insinuated it, dumbass. All your bogus after hours care does is fill a prescription. Boy Howdy! Aren't you special?

I said that back in post #51.

Special. Donnie's special.

And we wouldn't have him any other way.

Von Halen
06-16-2014, 07:28 PM
Bet he treats them like the racist piece of shit doctor he is.

He treats them like the piece of shit sponges they are.

They are like you. Mooches. They deserve to be treated accordingly.

Take that gay Malibu of yours to the dealership for service, and tell them you are a loser sponge and can't afford to pay their standard rates. Tell them you want the same level of service anyone else would get, but you're only willing to pay 1/4 the standard rate, because you are a loser sponge. See how that works out for you.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:28 PM
Yeah, he's special all right.

http://amberfied.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/331fbc7ada.jpg

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 07:29 PM
well that's because the system is wrong and your government spends all your money on stupid shit like pointless wars.

spoiler alert .

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:33 PM

No wonder he won't amount to shit in life like his drunk dad. I mean, who in the fuck would purposefully want to live in Detroit? Oh right, sons of drunks.

Take that gay Malibu of yours to the dealership for service, and tell them you are a loser sponge and can't afford to pay their standard rates. Tell them you want the same level of service anyone else would get, but you're only willing to pay 1/4 the standard rate, because you are a loser sponge. See how that works out for you.

My car is hardly "gay" but unlike you, I can afford to buy one. Go see if your weekly community ad has liquor specials on Old Milwaukee and then pretend you're drinking real beer.

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 07:34 PM
I didn't know that was going on, but I did post that was going to happen.

It's up there, buried under all the other drivel. Humans = Corruption.

UK and Portugal have similar systems so I hope it doesn't start happening there too.

Interesting that both countries also have very similar figures on a lot of healthcare rankings like infant mortality and they are a good bit better than the US which spends twice as much...

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 07:34 PM

No, what I insinuated is that if you're a Medicaid patient you're probably not gonna have access to a family practice or pediatrician that has after hours care. So what's the other option? Town voodoo doctor? No, Emergency Room.

And yeah, I must be special since my practice - and most around here - offer that service. I'm sure they all started offering after hours care just in case I wanted it. It couldn't possibly be because some of their thousands of regular patients - not some dipshit walkins like at the ER or Urgent Care - might not be able to get in there to be seen during the day because they might not be able to leave this new thing called work.

Von Halen
06-16-2014, 07:35 PM
Well that's because the system is wrong and your government spends all your money on stupid shit like pointless wars.

That's the price of being KINGS OF THE WORLD!

Somebody has to protect all the little pansy ass places like the UK. You fuckers want to sit around and talk politics, and how great your systems are, but then you want to ignore the shit going on like in the video I posted in the other thread. "Oh, we don't have to get involved with all those psycho's in Iraq killing innocent people, the KINGS OF THE WORLD will take care of it for us". Well, just wait until those fuckers decide (I don't know why they'd ever want the shithole UK) they are going to show up on your turf and start whacking and beheading your friends and family. You motherfuckers will calling us begging for protection. "Call the KINGS OF THE WORLD! They'll protect us! We are too dumb to get out of our own way!"

Anonymous
spoiler alert .

You know Vander, I have a feeling you & me are the only ones who are right in this thread.

All the others seem to be quite serious about this subject.

Silly buggers. Being serious on the internet. Well, someone important might read their insights & then the world will be a better place, eh?

DONNIEP
Go see if your weekly community ad has liquor specials on Old Milwaukee and then pretend you're drinking real beer.

Now you've crossed the motherfucking line...

Seshmeister

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 07:37 PM
UK and Portugal have similar systems so I hope it doesn't start happening there too.

Interesting that both countries also have very similar figures on a lot of healthcare rankings like infant mortality and they are a good bit better than the US which spends twice as much...

Well, it won't start happening... I think. But there's so much corruption in this Cuntry, it's hard to tell.

Plus, I don't follow plots when I already know the ending.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:38 PM
No, what I insinuated is that if you're a Medicaid patient you're probably not gonna have access to a family practice or pediatrician that has after hours care. So what's the other option? Town voodoo doctor? No, Emergency Room.

That's not even a fucking argument! People with or without any insurance usually end up there. You had no fucking point all along.

And yeah, I must be special since my practice - and most around here - offer that service. I'm sure they all started offering after hours care just in case I wanted it. It couldn't possibly be because some of their thousands of regular patients - not some dipshit walkins like at the ER or Urgent Care - might not be able to get in there to be seen during the day because they might not be able to leave this new thing called work.

Oh right, blame THE MAN. Nice one, Donnie.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 07:38 PM

Somebody has to protect all the little pansy ass places like the UK. You fuckers want to sit around and talk politics, and how great your systems are, but then you want to ignore the shit going on like in the video I posted in the other thread. "Oh, we don't have to get involved with all those psycho's in Iraq killing innocent people, the KINGS OF THE WORLD will take care of it for us". Well, just wait until those fuckers decide (I don't know why they'd ever want the shithole UK) they are going to show up on your turf and start whacking and beheading your friends and family. You motherfuckers will calling us begging for protection. "Call the KINGS OF THE WORLD! They'll protect us! We are too dumb to get out of our own way!"

You live in China?

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 07:39 PM
Von I know you don't know who alf garnet is but that's who I picture as you type away keys flying everywhere :biggrin:

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:39 PM
Now you've crossed the motherfucking line...

Yeah, just step into my line of sight drinking that white trash shit. You'll definitely need an E.R.

Fucking cheap-ass beer of racist everywhere.

Von Halen
06-16-2014, 07:42 PM
No wonder he won't amount to shit in life like his drunk dad. I mean, who in the fuck would purposefully want to live in Detroit? Oh right, sons of drunks.

He doesn't live in Detroit, drug addict. He works there because he feels sorry for the drug addict losers like you. He lives in Rochester Hills. Look it up, Mr. I can't afford more than $78 a month for health insurance. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You are so stupid and high, I'm going to have to break out the :lmao: on you!

My car is hardly "gay" but unlike you, I can afford to buy one. Go see if your weekly community ad has liquor specials on Old Milwaukee and then pretend you're drinking real beer.

You can afford to buy one, but you can't afford more than $78 in health insurance? Typical ****** rich living white trash, you are. Can you guess what word is in asterisks, drug addict?

Do you have me cuntfused with Sesh? Unlike you, I'm not a drinker or a drug addict.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 07:43 PM
Von I know you don't know who alf garnet is but that's who I picture as you type away keys flying everywhere :biggrin:

I gotta start watching that crap, I keep forgetting! Will I have to learn a new language, or is it in English?

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 07:44 PM

Oh he's worse than Alf, believe me. :D

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 07:45 PM
I gotta start watching that crap, I keep forgetting! Will I have to learn a new language, or is it in English?

Cockney, so some of its english ish :D

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:45 PM
He doesn't live in Detroit, drug addict. He works there because he feels sorry for the drug addict losers like you. He lives in Rochester Hills. Look it up, Mr. I can't afford more than $78 a month for health insurance. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You are so stupid and high, I'm going to have to break out the :lmao: on you!

He most likely works there because he is a shitty doctor who can't find himself a decent job at a real hospital. Bet that cocksucker has been written up a few times and investigated by the state.

You can afford to buy one, but you can't afford more than $78 in health insurance? Typical ****** rich living white trash, you are. Can you guess what word is in asterisks, drug addict?

Re-read the whole reason why, you drunk fuck Nazi. Gawd, you're more stupid then a bag of rocks sitting on other rocks.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Cockney, so some of its english ish :D

Oh, I already had to learn that for Only Fools & Horses, so I'm good.

I tells ya, first time I watched OFAH, the episodes just flew by without me having any idea what the fuck was goin' on, just that Del was swindling someone.

Von Halen
06-16-2014, 07:46 PM

Where the fuck is Nicki Wiki, or Wiki Nicki? I need him to research this person for me!

Von Halen
06-16-2014, 07:52 PM
He most likely works there because he is a shitty doctor who can't find himself a decent job at a real hospital. Bet that cocksucker has been written up a few times and investigated by the state.

He works at several different hospitals. By putting in time at that shithole, he is giving back to the losers like you. Oh look Kris-ty, another upstanding person PAYING YOUR WAY FOR YOU! Drug addict loser.

Let's see...he's also a S.W.A.T. team Doctor. He is also a Doctor for the Marine Sheriff's Division on Lake St. Clair.

Yeah Kris-ty, he more than makes up for the lack of motivation of your kind. The drug induced losers.

He pays more in taxes in one year than you make working in a lifetime. Oh wait, your drug addiction doesn't allow you to work, sponge.

Re-read the whole reason why, you drunk fuck Nazi. Gawd, you're more stupid then a bag of rocks sitting on other rocks.

I don't want to re-read your excuses for being a drug addicted sponge of a loser that can't afford more than $78 a month for health insurance.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 07:55 PM
Am I the only one who hates proud parents? We call them "drooling parents" here.

Von's just drooling all over the place, now. ;)

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 07:56 PM

It was a 1970s comedy about a grumpy racist right wing guy.

Of course the problem was always that although it was a parody a lot of people watched it agreeing with him. :)

I don't think they could show it on TV nowadays...

Kristy
06-16-2014, 07:57 PM
He works at several different hospitals.

Translation: he is under probation.

By putting in time at that shithole, he is giving back to the losers like you. Oh look Kris-ty, another upstanding person PAYING YOUR WAY FOR YOU! Drug addict loser.

Translation: he is under state board investigation

Let's see...he's also a S.W.A.T. team Doctor. He is also a Doctor for the Marine Sheriff's Division on Lake St. Clair.

Translation: is not qualified to serve in real emergency setting due to his alcoholism.

Yeah Kris-ty, he more than makes up for the lack of motivation of your kind. The drug induced losers.

Translation: Von most likely "violated" his son.

He pays more in taxes in one year than you make working in a lifetime. Oh wait, your drug addiction doesn't allow you to work, sponge.

Translation: he took money from the state to pay for medical school and is in heavy debt.

Angel
06-16-2014, 07:59 PM

They are like you. Mooches. They deserve to be treated accordingly.

Sounds to me like your son should not be a doctor. He should treat all humans the same and show more compassion to the oppressed and marginalized.

That's what's great about a system like ours. Everyone is equal. (Or should be...our First Nation's peoples don't always get the treatment they should)

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 08:00 PM
It was a 1970s comedy about a grumpy racist right wing guy.

Of course the problem was always that although it was a parody a lot of people agreed with him. :)

Just like Archie Bunker!

Yeah, I know what it is, I just haven't got around to watch it. I'm well educated on Britain's ancient comedies. You know, I actually believe you people have been the cultural beacon of our society in modern times.

After the Renaissance, it's been a cultural cesspit, but UK has given alot to the world in terms of music & entertainment.

Too bad that's all over now & all that's coming out of there these days is even worse than what's coming out of the U.S. :lol:

Kristy
06-16-2014, 08:01 PM
Keep 'em coming, Von. You're funny when you have no Smellvis dick to swallow.

Von Halen
06-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Everyone is equal.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

The only "equal" is you and Kris-ty both being loser SPONGES!

Kristy
06-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Sounds to me like your son should not be a doctor. He should treat all humans the same and show more compassion to the oppressed and marginalized.

Ask yourself this: why do you think he lives in Detroit? No doubt he is a shitty doctor. Just drunken Midwest white trash who took Federal money.

Von Halen
06-16-2014, 08:05 PM
Keep 'em coming, Von. You're funny when you have no Smellvis dick to swallow.

Trying to discredit a true success story, because of your own failure at life. You are the epitome of drug addicted loser.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 08:17 PM
drinking that white trash shit

I think you just say these things to be hurtful.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Oh he's worse than Alf, believe me. :D

These guys have no idea...

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 08:23 PM

Thats funny :)

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 08:25 PM
Just like Archie Bunker!

Yeah, I know what it is, I just haven't got around to watch it. I'm well educated on Britain's ancient comedies. You know, I actually believe you people have been the cultural beacon of our society in modern times.

After the Renaissance, it's been a cultural cesspit, but UK has given alot to the world in terms of music & entertainment.

Too bad that's all over now & all that's coming out of there these days is even worse than what's coming out of the U.S. :lol:

Ima did you like the IT crowd , we have similar tastes in ukcomedy usually . If you havent seen it I think you might like it.

Anonymous
06-16-2014, 08:37 PM
Ima did you like the IT crowd , we have similar tastes in ukcomedy usually . If you havent seen it I think you might like it.

Seen it, loved it, beat off to Jen.

Watched it all, even last year's December special.

But I prefer Father Ted & Black Books. The IT Crowd is VERY good, but it's not as good as the other two Graham Linehan comedies.

have you ever watched "How do You Want Me?" with Dylan Moran? I ask because apparently it's not a very well known series, & it's a shame. It's very unconventional, but absolutely brilliant.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 08:40 PM
This thread is missing something...

http://s22.postimg.org/ytmiwtbap/tumblr_static_beautiful_cinzia_haykchaeli.jpg

Seshmeister
06-16-2014, 08:40 PM
I don't think I saw that will look it up.

Saw Dylan do 20 minutes live at a charity event last year, amazing.

vandeleur
06-16-2014, 08:59 PM
will check it out ima

VAiN
06-16-2014, 09:58 PM

Here are my local oppressed and marginalized..

http://youtu.be/KVKdTA9ohOk?t=30s

Yeah, we're all equal. I wish i could hug them all.

VAiN
06-16-2014, 10:07 PM
I pay now $78/m for healthcare which went up 15% in the past two years. If my rates go any higher there is no way I can afford it.

So it went from $68 to $78 over the last 2 years and that's breaking the bank, huh? No wonder you're so angry... loser.

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 10:15 PM

http://youtu.be/KVKdTA9ohOk?t=30s

I only watched the first 3 minutes or so. And I don't care what color somebody is - if they can watch that and not think every single one of those fuckers deserves to die then they should get some free head shrinkin' healthcare.

VAiN
06-16-2014, 10:15 PM
Don't worry, kristy.. the Army is here to help.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/951928702/836579954?token=bc514e13

You're welcome.

VAiN
06-16-2014, 10:17 PM
I only watched the first 3 minutes or so. And I don't care what color somebody is - if they can watch that and not think every single one of those fuckers deserves to die then they should get some free head shrinkin' healthcare.

Personally, I'm offended at the liberal use if the n-word. Racist!!!

DONNIEP
06-16-2014, 10:20 PM
Personally, I'm offended at the liberal use if the n-word. Racist!!!

I think it's a term of endearment. I wonder if they can be charged with a hate crime for stomping the life out of someone while calling that person a N*****...

VAiN
06-16-2014, 10:25 PM
I think it's a term of endearment. I wonder if they can be charged with a hate crime for stomping the life out of someone while calling that person a N*****...

Only if they hate they nigga they're stompin..

Kristy
06-16-2014, 11:09 PM

Dude, Old Milwaukee is the original white trash beer.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 11:13 PM
So it went from $68 to $78 over the last 2 years and that's breaking the bank, huh? No wonder you're so angry... loser.

Must be nice to live with your parents past 50.

VAiN
06-16-2014, 11:40 PM
Must be nice to live with your parents past 50.

Try again later when you're not baked. This is weak, even by your standards.

Kristy
06-16-2014, 11:42 PM
In that case, fuck you.

Angel
06-16-2014, 11:44 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

The only "equal" is you and Kris-ty both being loser SPONGES!

How the fuck am I a sponge??? I've never "sponged" off any system.

And yes, in our healthcare system everyone is treated relatively equally...

Anonymous
06-17-2014, 05:52 AM

Me too. With a steel pipe around their necks. And before anyone accuses me of being a racist, I'm not hating on dem playas because they black. I'm hatin' because they NIGGAS.

I don't have anymore a problem with black people than I do with white, red or yellow people. I do respect reds & yellows more than any other race, but that's positive racism, I think. Maybe.

I do, however, have a problem with niggas. Dey fuckin' it up for everyone.

Anonymous
06-17-2014, 06:14 AM
will check it out ima

Here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXrs4c7_GY&index=2&list=PL29A0732CBC0F43BE

If I embedded it right, that should be a playlist for all 12 episodes.

It's absolutely brilliant, 'coz it's a comedy that doesn't rely solely on comedy. Jokes & gags actually take a backseat to storytelling.

I absolutely loved it.

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 11:13 AM
I do, however, have a problem with niggas. Dey fuckin' it up for everyone.

Obomba's gonna change all of that by letting known gang members (dreamers) enter through the wide open border...

Kristy
06-17-2014, 11:53 AM

You do realize my employer pays the rest?

Dumbass.

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Obomba's gonna change all of that by letting known gang members (dreamers) enter through the wide open border...

And we go right back to page one. I don't understand why people can't see that this is the end of the American Dream. Or maybe they do and just don't give a shit. But when their neighborhoods start looking like the video Vain posted I bet they'll care.

Kristy
06-17-2014, 12:02 PM
See people, this is what happens when you drink white trash beer. You start to believe in fairy tales and myths. Such as the "American Dream"

http://cdne.asiancorrespondent.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/American-Dream-Nightmare-621x465.jpg

Here's Von:
http://cdn3.spiegel.de/images/image-407762-panoV9free-cfss.jpg

Get a clue, white trash:
You'll always be white trash.
http://blogs.independent.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/american-dream-upload1.jpg

Anonymous
06-17-2014, 12:04 PM
And we go right back to page one. I don't understand why people can't see that this is the end of the American Dream. Or maybe they do and just don't give a shit. But when their neighborhoods start looking like the video Vain posted I bet they'll care.

Nah, everyone will still wait for the gubment to fix it.

And the side that's in power will be to blame & the side that isn't will be heralded as saviours until they ARE in power & then they'll be to blame & so on & so on.

Meanwhile, while the peasants are yelling at each other, BOTH sides of politicians are laughing their asses off & having a merry time in jolly camaraderie while plundering whatever's left to plunder.

Thousands of years of recorded history & everyday, people are dumb enough to repeat the same mistakes over & over again.

Seshmeister
06-17-2014, 12:06 PM

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-oliver-flips-the-script-on-immigration-opponents-and-their-undocumented-opinions/

Anonymous
06-17-2014, 12:08 PM
See people, this is what happens when you drink white trash beer. You start to believe in fairy tales and myths. Such as the "American Dream"

You're right. There's no such thing as "The American Dream".

Lunatic Steven "I wanna blow an E.T." Spielberg taught me that when I was a young'in, with his fucked up Fievel cartoon.

I felt raped & left scarred for life, after watching it as a child. And the subsequent viewings weren't much better, either.

"There are no cats in Amerika", indeed...

Kristy
06-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Is Portuguese white trash worse?

VAiN
06-17-2014, 12:13 PM
You do realize my employer pays the rest?

Dumbass.

They sure treat you well..

Kristy
06-17-2014, 12:15 PM
They sure treat you well..

Hippie.

Anonymous
06-17-2014, 12:16 PM
Is Portuguese white trash worse?

It's the same the world over, baby.

Well, our white trash may be a bit more prude than your white trash, but they're every bit as dumb & uneducated, despite the vast amount of freely available cultural entertainment nowadays.

VAiN
06-17-2014, 12:18 PM
Hippie.

tranny.

DLR Bridge
06-17-2014, 12:19 PM

Lunatic Steven "I wanna blow an E.T." Spielberg taught me that when I was a young'in, with his fucked up Fievel cartoon.

I felt raped & left scarred for life, after watching it as a child. And the subsequent viewings weren't much better, either.

http://youtu.be/qj7jIaO_nI0

Kristy
06-17-2014, 12:19 PM
...but they're every bit as dumb & uneducated...:

Wrong! America owns the world when it comes to dumbasses.

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Kristy
06-17-2014, 12:21 PM
tranny.

Sad, middle-aged fuckwit.

VAiN
06-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Sad, middle-aged fuckwit.

angry, broke-ass tranny.

http://www.3833.com/files/images/wbn/usa/usa_2004_10_dollar_f_m.jpg

FORD
06-17-2014, 12:31 PM

"There are no cats in Amerika", indeed...

Maybe you'll like this version better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj7jIaO_nI0

Kristy
06-17-2014, 12:38 PM
Or this?

Nitro Express
06-17-2014, 12:38 PM
What America used to have was virgin land and no feudal lords or royals owning it. The government was "We The People". Those two things drove people here. Living your life according to your own dreams was the dream. There was an empty canvas to paint on. Now the canvas is all grffittied up with everyone's conflicting dreams. The new feudal lords are corporations.

Nitro Express
06-17-2014, 12:40 PM

http://cdne.asiancorrespondent.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/American-Dream-Nightmare-621x465.jpg

Here's Von:
http://cdn3.spiegel.de/images/image-407762-panoV9free-cfss.jpg

Get a clue, white trash:
You'll always be white trash.
http://blogs.independent.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/american-dream-upload1.jpg

Yeah I'm sure people said this during the Civil War. Who cares. As long as you can be David Lee Roth sailing your yacht through the blood.

Kristy
06-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Dude, leave your homoerotic fantasies out of here.

Nitro Express
06-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Isn't the spirit of Roth colorful, indulgent self-interest? Where did the party go? Fuck it folks. Let's party!

Nitro Express
06-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Ok. I'm outta here. I'm off to score some happiness.

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 12:50 PM
Kristy, you don't have any hopes or aspirations to be doing better 5 years from now than you are today? Don't want to have a good job and own a home? That's pretty much my definition of the American Dream. Not some high minded political bullshit. Just having a good life and enjoying it. Getting up, going to work, earning a decent paycheck and providing for my family. Not even you, even in your surliest moods, could say that those aren't things most people should strive for.

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Not me, I'm selling a house...;)

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 01:12 PM

I wanna move in with you in your new bunker!! Race War's a'comin', gotta have provisions...

Kristy
06-17-2014, 01:21 PM
Kristy, you don't have any hopes or aspirations to be doing better 5 years from now than you are today? Don't want to have a good job and own a home? That's pretty much my definition of the American Dream. Not some high minded political bullshit. Just having a good life and enjoying it. Getting up, going to work, earning a decent paycheck and providing for my family. Not even you, even in your surliest moods, could say that those aren't things most people should strive for.You're still believing in the American myth. Well, best of luck to you.

Kristy
06-17-2014, 01:24 PM

Can you sell cardboard on Craigslist?
https://www.indymedia.org/images/2009/08/927584.jpg

vandeleur
06-17-2014, 01:27 PM
Kristy, you don't have any hopes or aspirations to be doing better 5 years from now than you are today? Don't want to have a good job and own a home? That's pretty much my definition of the American Dream. Not some high minded political bullshit. Just having a good life and enjoying it. Getting up, going to work, earning a decent paycheck and providing for my family. Not even you, even in your surliest moods, could say that those aren't things most people should strive for.

That brought a tear to my eye when I read it , I could hear in the background ... Oh say can You hear by the .... Woah you told me all you wanna do was eat Pussy :D

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 01:37 PM
You're still believing in the American myth. Well, best of luck to you.

Maybe. But it's worked out for me pretty good so far. And for just about everybody I know.

cadaverdog
06-17-2014, 01:38 PM
I wanna move in with you in your new bunker!! Race War's a'comin', gotta have provisions...
Sound's like you've been listening to The White Album again. Melcher's been dead for almost ten years now. Let it go Charlie.

Anonymous
06-17-2014, 01:50 PM
http://youtu.be/qj7jIaO_nI0

Maybe you'll like this version better?

Well, it's certainly not as depressing as the original, I can tell you that.

What the fuck possessed that lunatic to come up with such a story for a cartoon? I mean, if it was a film, for adults, yeah, ok. But a cartoon clearly meant for kids? Dude!

The things that lil'd dude goes through are just downright fucking depressing. They'll fuck you up for life. I mean, just look at me, fer fuck's sake. I never trusted anyone or anything ever again after watching it.

Those fake reviews on that clip fit the original like a glove.

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Sound's like you've been listening to The White Album again. Melcher's been dead for almost ten years now. Let it go Charlie.

Nope. That's a direct quote from Early Cuyler. Only thing is he hates white people, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZiFzuf9-sA

Anonymous
06-17-2014, 01:53 PM
Isn't the spirit of Roth colorful, indulgent self-interest? Where did the party go? Fuck it folks. Let's party!

People love being miserable.

Especially women. The older they get, the more ways they find to become miserable, in spite of all the good things that do happen to them.

A woman isn't truly happy unless she's utterly miserable.

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 01:55 PM

:clap:

Anonymous
06-17-2014, 01:57 PM
Nope. That's a direct quote from Early Cuyler. Only thing is he hates white people, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZiFzuf9-sA

Well, then it's ok. Hatin' on the honkeys is a natcheral thang.

And Early Cuyler's the smartenest, wisenest person I know.

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 02:02 PM
Well, then it's ok. Hatin' on the honkeys is a natcheral thang.

And Early Cuyler's the smartenest, wisenest person I know.

I get all my opinions from Early. And Gawd.

vandeleur
06-17-2014, 02:04 PM

As a married man i would like to think I helped out here :D

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 02:04 PM
Here, let Early's words of wisdom be your guiding light in a world of darkness..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM22ZaoKnm4

vandeleur
06-17-2014, 02:08 PM
Is that our own E :)

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 02:11 PM
Is that our own E :)

Hell, come to think of it...that might BE Elvis!

vandeleur
06-17-2014, 02:11 PM
Of course it's Elvis

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 02:14 PM
They do look kinda similar...in the eyes mostly.

vandeleur
06-17-2014, 02:14 PM
And the tooth :)

binnie
06-17-2014, 02:44 PM

Post of the month. I fucking fell off my chair for that one!

Reading it in a geordie accent only makes it funnier...

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 03:29 PM
Hell, come to think of it...that might BE Elvis!

:killer:

Von Halen
06-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Post of the month. I fucking fell off my chair for that one!

Hey, slacker. Go post some album reviews! :D

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 04:02 PM
That brought a tear to my eye when I read it , I could hear in the background ... Oh say can You hear by the .... Woah you told me all you wanna do was eat Pussy :D

To quote one of the great philosophers of our time...

"You got no money and you got no car. And you got no pussy, and there you are."

See how that all ties together?

Kristy
06-17-2014, 11:08 PM
No. I got the pussy. And the car. And the money.

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 11:12 PM

Then you're living the American Dream. Now loan me 10 bucks. The servo down the street has Natural Ice 12 packs on sale for 8 bucks.

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 11:18 PM

You ain't got no money driving a program Malibu...

Go fool yourself some more...

Nitro Express
06-17-2014, 11:45 PM
You're still believing in the American myth. Well, best of luck to you.

Ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy? It's amazing. Life actually becomes what you think. If you think the situation is hopeless it is. The country has been through way worse shit than what's going on now. Read up on the civil war. We went through the whole robber baron thing around a century ago. Corruption is nothing new and neither are economic problems.

There's nothing that isn't fixable but you have to believe in a solution to be motivated to do anything about it. If you want real problems go to the eastern Ukraine, Syria or Iraq. Just be glad nobody is shooting artillery into where you live.

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 11:46 PM
That's why I still think I'm a Rock Star...;)

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 11:47 PM
With a gun...

Kristy
06-17-2014, 11:48 PM
Then you're living the American Dream. Now loan me 10 bucks. The servo down the street has Natural Ice 12 packs on sale for 8 bucks.

I'm living that way because I stopped believing in the American Dream.

Long time ago.

You should do the same.

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Filth, drugs and emptiness will kill your soul like a precious flower trying to survive in a toxic environment...

Oh well, I guess...

Kristy
06-17-2014, 11:56 PM
Oh, and stop drinking Old Milwaukee

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 11:57 PM
There is no system that's going to take care of you...

Nothing is free...

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 11:58 PM
I'm living that way because I stopped believing in the American Dream.

Long time ago.

You should do the same.

Nope. It ain't gonna happen.

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:00 AM

It's cold as a witch's tit today. I have discovered Lemon Pellegrino and vodka are a good combination.

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 12:04 AM
Krusty has tits ??

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:05 AM

Never give up. If I was a robber baron and believe me, I think like one, I would be cocky as all get out reading how people are just rolling over and accepting their fate.

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:05 AM
Krusty has tits ??

Hard to say without pics.

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:07 AM
Oh, and stop drinking Old Milwaukee

4.6% alcohol is 4.6% alcohol.

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 12:11 AM
The additives in cheap beer will kill you...

DONNIEP
06-18-2014, 12:11 AM
4.6% alcohol is 4.6% alcohol.

4.6?? Natural Ice is 5.9, babayyy!! And on sale for 8 bucks! So all the beer snobs can suck my balls!

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:12 AM
Fuck Old Milwaukee and Pabst. I'm a High Life man living the high life. That's damn right. You better have some Miller High Life!

Kristy
06-18-2014, 12:12 AM

You watch a lot of Fox News, don't you?

Kristy
06-18-2014, 12:14 AM
4.6?? Natural Ice is 5.9, babayyy!! And on sale for 8 bucks! So all the beer snobs can suck my balls!

True beer snob beer:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FYZ1cl-YKwQ/UFdG_HCd3II/AAAAAAAAA4o/FalHTvWzjU4/s1600/4731313195_9c1c1a51f5.jpeg

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 12:15 AM

That's funny coming from a government slave bathing in depression propaganda...

vandeleur
06-18-2014, 12:15 AM
5.9% is canny

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:16 AM
The additives in cheap beer will kill you...

So will an old blind granny driving a big ass Cadillac.

DONNIEP
06-18-2014, 12:16 AM

Nope. I do watch a lot of Redneck TV, but not Fox.

I assume you're an adult, right? And you despise owning a home and having a decent job. I don't understand that. You bitch about paying 78 bucks for your health premiums but you didn't say one word about the coverage that 78 bucks buys you. I don't get it. You have plenty of money to buy weed and you have a new car so what's not to like about your situation?

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 12:17 AM
http://media.foodbabe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Slide1.jpg

:barf:

vandeleur
06-18-2014, 12:21 AM
caramel colouring yum

Kristy
06-18-2014, 12:23 AM
And you despise owning a home and having a decent job. I don't understand that.

Where in the fuck did I say that!?!? Look, if you want to believe in bullshit American propaganda fine but don't bullshit it with buying a home. And no one owes me a "decent job" - another one of your crappy myths. You have to work hard in life to achieve anything. It's never owed to you.

You really fucking disappoint me.

Nitro Express
Nope. I do watch a lot of Redneck TV, but not Fox.

I assume you're an adult, right? And you despise owning a home and having a decent job. I don't understand that. You bitch about paying 78 bucks for your health premiums but you didn't say one word about the coverage that 78 bucks buys you. I don't get it. You have plenty of money to buy weed and you have a new car so what's not to like about your situation?

Well if you are going to bitch about life. Write a country song about it.

DONNIEP
:barf:

Fixed:

http://s29.postimg.org/7lh82oxxz/Slide1_zps476c5731.jpg

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:26 AM
caramel colouring yum

camel colored cum.

DONNIEP
06-18-2014, 12:27 AM
Where in the fuck did I say that!?!? Look, if you want to believe in bullshit American propaganda fine but don't bullshit it with buying a home. And no one owes me a "decent job" - another one of your crappy myths. You have to work hard in life to achieve anything. It's never owed to you.

You really fucking disappoint me.

You honestly think after all my babbling that I'm saying anybody owes you anything, including a decent job? My whole point was that if you work HARD in life and have a decent job then you can have what I call the American Dream. You're the one taking umbrage with my definition and then you turn around and say you're all for it?

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 12:27 AM
caramel colouring yum

Yeah, and if you look deeper (dumb fucks like Krusty never do) you'll find that the caramel coloring is manufactured by heating ammonia and sulfites under high pressure, creating carcinogenic compounds...

Yum...

The only safe beer is from Germany and a few select micro brewers...

Do not drink or eat any corporate swill...period

The cheap ingredients are dangerous...

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 12:29 AM
You honestly think after all my babbling that I'm saying anybody owes you anything, including a decent job? My whole point was that if you work HARD in life and have a decent job then you can have what I call the American Dream. You're the one taking umbrage with my definition and then you turn around and say you're all for it?

You're arguing with a wet paper bag...

Kristy
06-18-2014, 12:31 AM

What I have been saying is that there is no American Dream. Get over it. You don't need to subscribe to a myth to achieve anything in life.

vandeleur
06-18-2014, 12:33 AM
E I appreciate the concern , but mate its not the days in your life its the life in your days :gulp:

DONNIEP
06-18-2014, 12:34 AM
What I have been saying is that there is no American Dream. Get over it. You don't need to subscribe to a myth to achieve anything in life.

Ok, then tell me, Oh Wise One, what it is that you want out of life.

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 12:35 AM
Yeah right...

Most people are one health scare away from panic mode...

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 12:36 AM
What I have been saying is that there is no American Dream.

I'm living it right now, you stupid asshole...

:mad2:

vandeleur
06-18-2014, 12:40 AM
Yeah right...

Most people are one health scare away from panic mode...

Am not most people :)

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 12:40 AM
Oh Wise One, what it is that you want out of life.

He says it all the time...

"Free health care."

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 12:41 AM
Am not most people :)

Well, don't ingest poisons and carcinogens, or you are most people...

vandeleur
06-18-2014, 12:43 AM
ok I am a bit then :)

FORD
06-18-2014, 12:46 AM
True beer snob beer:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FYZ1cl-YKwQ/UFdG_HCd3II/AAAAAAAAA4o/FalHTvWzjU4/s1600/4731313195_9c1c1a51f5.jpeg

It's been years since I've seen Sheaf's Stout around here, but if it's true that they put corn poison in Guinness now, I guess I better goddamn well find some :gulp:

Of course Obsidian Stout is still better anyway.....

http://www.theperfectlyhappyman.com/uploads/deschutes-obsidian-stout.jpg

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:47 AM
The American dream is having enough Federal Reserve Notes to pay nine Las Vegas hookers to piss on you at the same time.

DONNIEP
06-18-2014, 12:50 AM
The American dream is having enough Federal Reserve Notes to pay nine Las Vegas hookers to piss on you at the same time.

Are you sure? I thought it was having enough fake money to be able to piss on nine Vegas call girls at once.

vandeleur
06-18-2014, 12:50 AM

Kristy
06-18-2014, 12:55 AM

Oh, you know, pussy, cars, and money.

ashstralia
06-18-2014, 01:00 AM
The only people around here who drink sheaf are cane farmers and elderly lawn bowlers...
Mind you, they're all pretty healthy. :biggrin:

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 01:00 AM

How sickeningly shallow...

cadaverdog
06-18-2014, 01:05 AM
What do you want from life? A babies arm holding an apple. I thought everyone knew that.

cadaverdog
06-18-2014, 01:08 AM
It's been years since I've seen Sheaf's Stout around here, but if it's true that they put corn poison in Guinness now, I guess I better goddamn well find some :gulp:

You do realize alcohol alone will kill you if you drink enough of it? If you drink too much too fast it will kill you instantly. If you drink too much over a period of time it will kill you slowly.

DONNIEP
06-18-2014, 01:09 AM

You forgot "free" healthcare. And cheap beer.

Kristy
06-18-2014, 01:09 AM
The only people around here who drink sheaf are cane farmers and elderly lawn bowlers...
Mind you, they're all pretty healthy. :biggrin:

No idea what any of that means.

Kristy
06-18-2014, 01:10 AM
You forgot "free" healthcare. And cheap beer.

When you have pussy, cars and money who needs health care?

DONNIEP
06-18-2014, 01:17 AM
When you have pussy, cars and money who needs health care?

Damn right! Who wants to live forever?

ashstralia
06-18-2014, 01:20 AM

Cane farmer=person who grows sugar cane. Very hard worker.
Elderly lawn bowler=older person who enjoys lawn bowls. Typically a retired cane farmer. :)

Kristy
06-18-2014, 01:33 AM
So is lawn bowling more popular than kangaroo humping?

FORD
06-18-2014, 01:35 AM
You do realize alcohol alone will kill you if you drink enough of it? If you drink too much too fast it will kill you instantly. If you drink too much over a period of time it will kill you slowly.

The honest to God truth is that Monsatan's mutant corn poison has already damaged my liver far more than alcohol ever did. As much as I love good beer, I was never an alcoholic. But I did drink Coca-Cola like water pretty much through the entire 1980s and half the 1990s, before I realized what it was doing to me.

Alcohol in moderation is actually healthy. As long as it's the real deal and not loaded with impurities, like most of the cheap shit is. I'd actually like to drink more red wine because of the anti-oxidants, but I'm allergic to sulfites, and just try finding wine without that shit. Yeah, even the "organics" :(

cadaverdog
06-18-2014, 01:59 AM
The honest to God truth is that Monsatan's mutant corn poison has already damaged my liver far more than alcohol ever did.(
What are you referring to? Monsanto makes or made a lot of poison.

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 03:04 AM
The honest to God truth is that Monsatan's mutant corn poison has already damaged my liver far more than alcohol ever did. As much as I love good beer, I was never an alcoholic. But I did drink Coca-Cola like water pretty much through the entire 1980s and half the 1990s, before I realized what it was doing to me.

Alcohol in moderation is actually healthy. As long as it's the real deal and not loaded with impurities, like most of the cheap shit is. I'd actually like to drink more red wine because of the anti-oxidants, but I'm allergic to sulfites, and just try finding wine without that shit. Yeah, even the "organics" :(

I'm allergic to sulfates as well. Sulfates are put into wine to make it clear. Without sulfates wine goes cloudy and it wouldn't sell.

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 03:09 AM
Damn right! Who wants to live forever?

I almost bit the big one a few years back. Some days I go,"I survived for this shit?" Ah it's like riding a motorcycle. Sometimes you just say fuck it and roll the throttle on.

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 03:13 AM
Fuck it. Let's get drunk!

ashstralia
06-18-2014, 05:10 AM
So is lawn bowling more popular than kangaroo humping?

You need a new joke, man. :)

ELVIS
06-18-2014, 09:06 AM
I'd actually like to drink more red wine because of the anti-oxidants, but I'm allergic to sulfites, and just try finding wine without that shit. Yeah, even the "organics" :(

Make your own...

And if it's good, you can collect donations...;)

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Are you sure? I thought it was having enough fake money to be able to piss on nine Vegas call girls at once.

The American Dream is having it any way you want. Sometimes you want to be the pissed on slave. Sometimes you want to be the dominant piss on the slaves master.

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:12 PM

Lawn bowling is playing with big balls. You should be experienced in that.

Anonymous
06-18-2014, 12:25 PM
The American Dream is having it any way you want. Sometimes you want to be the pissed on slave. Sometimes you want to be the dominant piss on the slaves master.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etWMSyJqMw0

So what? So LET'S DANCE!

I wish Steve Perry would stop looking at me like that, though.

It makes me feel kinda funny. And it's not exactly unpleasant. Oy vey!

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:26 PM
I hated Journey but I loved going to their concerts. It was a pussy rich environment. I once suffered through a Rick Springfield concert. The tickets bought me some pussy.

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:28 PM
The thing is. You can't have enough piss. A little ain't enough.

There's Mr. Roth again. Celebrating the American dream. I want to get pissed on by a Yankee Rose.