PDA

View Full Version : ‘Border Patrol Is Too Busy Changing Diapers’ To Go After Illegal Immigrants

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 11:47 AM
MARICOPA COUNTY, Ariz. (CBS Las Vegas/AP) (http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/06/17/arpaio-border-patrol-is-too-busy-changing-diapers-to-go-after-illegal-immigrants/) — Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says the Border Patrol is too busy babysitting to actually do their jobs.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/2020/abc_2020_smoking_baby_110906_wg.jpg

“The Border Patrol is too busy changing diapers and not going after dope peddlers and illegal immigrants,” Arpaio told Fox News Monday night.

More than 47,000 mostly Central American unaccompanied children have been caught illegally crossing the Mexican border into Texas since October. That’s left border agents in Texas overwhelmed and unable to process so many children. Within the last week, more than 1,000 of them have been transferred to a warehouse in Nogales, Ariz., where they are being processed before being sent to shelters in various states and then reunited with family members.

Arpaio believes President Barack Obama knew this influx of illegal immigrants was going to happen in an effort to push forward immigration reform.

“I think the president knew this was going to happen, so it’s going to help him on his executive orders if Congress doesn’t take this mission up,” Arpaio told Fox News. “It might backfire because of the inhumane situations.”

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Gil Kerlikowske said that the children are being treated humanely and that there is no free pass for young children or anyone else caught trying to cross the border.

“I have been watching them (Border Patrol agents) do absolutely heroic efforts,” Kerlikowske said. “Not only rescuing children but taking care of them, way beyond some of the skill sets. They are doing everything from making formula to brining in their own children’s clothing to taking care of these kids in a multitude of ways.”

In a letter to Johnson, Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne demanded the agency immediately stop transferring adult migrants and families from Texas to Arizona. He also asked for the Department of Homeland Security to provide the total number of immigrants sent to Arizona and what steps border agents took to ensure they were healthy and lacking a criminal record.

Horne told Fox News that he has not heard back yet after sending the Border Patrol a “cease and desist” order.

“I haven’t heard back yet. But I cited two federal statutes. One federal statute says that they’re supposed to defend and guard the border, which means they could detain people. They could send them back,” Horne explained to Fox News. “The federal government is supposed to be sending them back to Mexico or Central America. Somebody in the federal government has a bizarre sense of humor and said, ‘Let’s send them to the state of Arizona instead.’”

Arpaio said “there’s something wrong” if the U.S. government can’t stop the influx of immigrants crossing the border.

“This is a great country. You’re trying to tell me we can’t keep people from coming into our country if we really had the desire to do it? I don’t buy it. There’s something wrong,” Arpaio told Fox News.

Border Patrol came under fire last month after dropping off hundreds of women and children who were caught crossing the border illegally into Texas at Tucson and Phoenix Greyhound stations. They are then told to report to immigration authorities within two weeks.

Media agencies have been denied access to the facility, but border agents have let in lawmakers, religious groups, activists and politicians.

:elvis:

FORD
06-17-2014, 12:44 PM
Nice to know that when ever the whore media looks for an "authority" on border issues, they always talk to the admitted racist asshole sheriff whose jurisdiction isn't anywhere near the border.....

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 12:47 PM
Shaddup...:rolleyes:

FORD
06-17-2014, 01:05 PM
I guess you don't know Arizona very well. Phoenix is fucking 200 miles away from Nogales.

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 01:08 PM
You guessed wrong, as usual...

I've been to Arizona nearly every other year for the past fifteen years, and I've been through Nagoles more than once...

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 01:11 PM
I'm sorry...

Nogales...;)

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 01:13 PM

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 07:19 PM
Washing Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/17/feds-armed-mexican-troops-police-jump-border/)

More than 500 armed Mexican troops or police have strayed across the border into the U.S. over the past decade, according to numbers the Homeland Security Department provided to Congress on Tuesday that shed new light on how often the international boundary is violated by official agents.

The information comes even as the U.S. is trying to earn the release of Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who has been held by Mexican authorities since the beginning of April, when he drove through an official port of entry into Mexico while carrying firearms.

Gil Kerlikowske, commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, said in a letter to Rep. Duncan Hunter that such instanced, known as “incursions” are “infrequent” but happen often enough that Mexico and the U.S. have created special liaison units to help negotiate the situations.

Mr. Kerlikowske said there have been about 152 instances, involving a total of 525 armed Mexican military or law enforcement, who have been documented encroaching on the U.S. side of the border since Jan. 1, 2004.

There were another 148 instanced of Mexican police or troops encroaching without arms.

Mr. Kerlikowske said it was impossible to know how many of those incidents resulted in standoffs or armed confrontations with U.S. border agents or officers, but in 81 instances — totaling more than 320 people — either verbal or physical contact was made, and 131 people were detained.

“While the number of unauthorized incursions by Mexican authorities is relatively few, it is imperative for our officer safety to handle each situation assertively but with sensitivity and professionalism,” the commissioner said.

Mr. Hunter disagreed with Mr. Kerlikowske’s description of incursions as rare.

“DHS states that the number of incursions is ‘relatively few,’ but that is a misrepresentation of the frequency of these occurrences, which Mexico invites through its activities along the international border. Also, there is a clear lack of consistency among DHS in handling these incidents, especially in cases of unauthorized incursions with armed authorities,” Mr. Hunter said.

He also said Mexico has been hypocritical in refusing to release Sgt. Tahmooressi even as its own troops and law enforcement are caught doing the same thing as the Marine.

“It’s time for the U.S. to reconsider its treatment of the incidents and send a direct message to Mexico that incursions won’t be tolerated along the international border,” the congressman said.

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 07:25 PM

FORD
06-17-2014, 07:50 PM
And by the way, what the fuck does a fat tobacco addicted child from INDONESIA have to do with this fucking story anyway?

Did you hope nobody would notice that?

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 08:00 PM
I don't give a shit...

Now read the story...

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 08:49 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/2020/abc_2020_smoking_baby_110906_wg.jpg

Oh no! Little Donnie done started smokin dope!!

FORD
06-17-2014, 09:30 PM
Because in the KKK meetings ELVIS attends, Grand Wizard DuKKKe tells him, that "all them goddamned brown mud peeple look the same. Ain't matter if they are Asian mud peeople or Mexicun mud peeple, they're all goddam inferior races and they want to take over White Christain America, godddamn it!!!! :meinsmiley:

ELVIS
06-17-2014, 10:54 PM
You predictably fail to see the problem...

http://truthalliance.net/Portals/0/Archive/Gallery/27/border_dees.jpg

DONNIEP
06-17-2014, 11:11 PM
You predictably fail to see the problem...

http://truthalliance.net/Portals/0/Archive/Gallery/27/border_dees.jpg

Don't you know that it's un-American to expect us to have a sovereign nation with secure borders? Every other country in this world has millions of illegals flooding in and they do all right. Right?

Nitro Express
06-18-2014, 12:52 AM
Let's nuke Cabo.