PDA

View Full Version : US student is rescued from giant vagina

Seshmeister
06-23-2014, 09:14 AM
US student is rescued from giant vagina sculpture in Germany

More than 20 firefighters free exchange student from the artwork Chacán-Pi (Making Love) by Fernando de la Jara in Tübingen

theguardian.com, Monday 23 June 2014 09.46 BST

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/6/23/1403512894204/Firefighters-consider-how-009.jpg
Firefighters consider how to free the student – who is not being named – from the vagina sculpture. Photograph: Erick Guzman/Imgur
In the space of 24 hours last week, two spectacular rescue operations were carried out in southern Germany.

Both involved men who had become trapped deep inside cave-like structures, and a large team working to set them free. But if explorer Johann Westhauser is expected to soon tell the world how he got trapped inside Germany's deepest cave, an anonymous exchange student might prefer to keep quiet about the story of how he got into a tight spot.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/6/23/1403513127464/The-student-waits-to-be-r-001.jpg
The student waits to be rescued. Photograph: Erick Guzman/Imgur

On Friday afternoon, a young American in Tübingen had to be rescued by 22 firefighters after getting trapped inside a giant sculpture of a vagina. The Chacán-Pi (Making Love) artwork by the Peruvian artist Fernando de la Jara has been outside Tübingen University's institute for microbiology and virology since 2001 and had previously mainly attracted juvenile s******s rather than adventurous explorers.

According to De la Jara, the 32-ton sculpture made out of red Veronese marble is meant to signify "the gateway to the world".

Police confirmed that the firefighters turned midwives delivered the student "by hand and without the application of tools".

The mayor of Tübingen told the Süddeutsche Zeitung newspaper that he struggled to imagine how the accident could have happened, "even when considering the most extreme adolescent fantasies. To reward such a masterly achievement with the use of 22 firefighters almost pains my soul."

Seshmeister
06-23-2014, 09:16 AM
It's annoying when newspapers turn their stories into crosswords.

What the fuck are s******s?

Shitsters?

ELVIS
06-23-2014, 10:42 AM
It's also annoying when people post dumb crap in the wrong forums...;)

Nitro Express
06-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Only the Germans would have a giant pussy statue. Well maybe a Saudi Arabian prince but it wouldn't be out in public.

ELVIS
06-23-2014, 10:56 AM
So, I guess that makes sense...

"The gateway to the world" is to be a big pussy...

No thanks...

My Bible and gun does just fine...

:elvis:

Nitro Express
06-23-2014, 11:00 AM
I wonder if the rescue team used KY Jelly to get him out of there? You know if it's real tight anal lube might do the trick.

binnie
06-23-2014, 11:46 AM
When I was a student I never wanted to be rescued from any pussy, regardless of it's size................

ELVIS
06-23-2014, 12:24 PM
I wonder if the rescue team used KY Jelly to get him out of there? You know if it's real tight anal lube might do the trick.

Nope, no lube...

Insurance doesn't cover lube for your ass reaming...

FORD
06-23-2014, 02:45 PM
It's annoying when newspapers turn their stories into crosswords.

Shitsters?

Actually, that wasn't The Guardian's fault. They didn't censor the word. It was the "N-word" filter in this forum's software.

There's a type of laughter that is commonly called "snickering" though it's also sometimes spelled with two g's in the middle instead of the ck. There's nothing remotely racist about the word, of course. But a software filter doesn't know the difference.

FORD
06-23-2014, 02:52 PM
So, I guess that makes sense...

"The gateway to the world" is to be a big pussy...

No thanks...

My Bible and gun does just fine...

:elvis:

So Obama was right then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWaxjiQyFk

Seshmeister
06-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Actually, that wasn't The Guardian's fault. They didn't censor the word. It was the "N-word" filter in this forum's software.

There's a type of laughter that is commonly called "snickering" though it's also sometimes spelled with two g's in the middle instead of the ck. There's nothing remotely racist about the word, of course. But a software filter doesn't know the difference.

Aha shit I should have realised.

In my defence it is a Monday...

ELVIS
06-23-2014, 03:26 PM
That's no defense...

You should be rested and ready to go...

God didn't design your brain to swim in liquid spirits...

Anonymous
06-24-2014, 06:30 AM
Why would you want to be inside a stone vagina?

It's dry, cold & hard. Not comfortable or accommodating at all.

I should know, I dated a girl that had one of those.

Cheers! :beers:

fraroc
06-24-2014, 02:05 PM
it's annoying when newspapers turn their stories into crosswords.

Shitsters?

schiesse!

DONNIEP
06-24-2014, 02:07 PM
So if I type s****** the filter's gonna get it?

DONNIEP
06-24-2014, 02:08 PM
Hahahahahaahahahaha!!! I just found my new favorite word for the week!

Nickdfresh
06-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Thank God the German firefighters had an elite Snatch Team!