Seshmeister
06-24-2014, 02:34 PM
Would be a good name for a band. :)

cadaverdog
06-24-2014, 02:58 PM
Better than Gaye Bykers on Acid?

ZahZoo
06-24-2014, 05:45 PM
It's kinda freaky knowing what adults were doing around the time of my birth...

Seshmeister
06-24-2014, 06:25 PM
Fighting red indians?

DONNIEP
06-24-2014, 06:33 PM
I believe the politically correct term is Injuns.

Nitro Express
06-24-2014, 08:25 PM
I always liked the name Oyster Squirt.

Nitro Express
06-24-2014, 08:33 PM
She got on the bus. I wonder if she is still on it?

cadaverdog
06-24-2014, 09:01 PM
I believe the politically correct term is Injuns.
The politically correct term is Native Americans cracker.

Jérôme Frenchise
06-25-2014, 04:26 AM
Must have been very strong stuff: she says everything is in colour, whereas it's obviously all in black and white.

Time for some Pretty Things

Anonymous
06-25-2014, 07:11 AM
Must have been very strong stuff: she says everything is in colour, whereas it's obviously all in black and white.

That's the colour they knew. To us, it's black & white, even though it's really all grey, but to them it's colour. It's all they had, they didn't know better.

Everyone knows that colour was only made possible in the 1950s. Before that, there was no technology available to filter sunlight through the satellites as we do now.

Just imagine, if that had been invented by someone who was colour-blind, you'd probably be looking at purple trees right now, or some other weird shit. Red lakes & blue grass. And you wouldn't even know that it'd be wrong, 'coz it'd be all you knew.

Wait! What if it WAS invented by someone who WAS colour-blind? That means that the people we call colour-blind now are the only people who can see REAL COLOURS!

Woah!

Cheers! :beers:

Angel
06-25-2014, 08:17 AM
The politically correct term is Native Americans cracker.

Nope. First Nations is the pc term....well, up here anyway...

ZahZoo
06-25-2014, 08:45 AM
Fighting red indians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1TybA1itI

Jérôme Frenchise
06-25-2014, 08:49 AM
That's the colour they knew. To us, it's black & white, even though it's really all grey, but to them it's colour. It's all they had, they didn't know better.

Everyone knows that colour was only made possible in the 1950s. Before that, there was no technology available to filter sunlight through the satellites as we do now.

Just imagine, if that had been invented by someone who was colour-blind, you'd probably be looking at purple trees right now, or some other weird shit. Red lakes & blue grass. And you wouldn't even know that it'd be wrong, 'coz it'd be all you knew.

Wait! What if it WAS invented by someone who WAS colour-blind? That means that the people we call colour-blind now are the only people who can see REAL COLOURS!

Woah!

:biggrin: Well... I was only playing on words! :)

But do you think colour-blind folks would have been in charge of developing technicolor? ;)

The philosopher's description, that eternity within an hour, is very accurate.
I doubt this will remain online for long, as it can easily be perceived as apology for drug use...

Anonymous
06-25-2014, 08:54 AM

I'm curious... not bi-curious, just plain, old fashioned, curious... when they come up with these completely ridiculous terms, do they actually speak with anyone of the minorities they're allegedly trying to protect to see if they agree with the new terms, or do they just do it without consulting anyone?

'Coz if they do, that's pretty much patronizing, which, in this particular instance, translates as being far, far more racist than "insulting" the minorities with the old terms.

Haw! Big White Chiefs know best for Redskin Brothers. Heyhowareya, heyhowareya. Manitou. Pemmican.

Anonymous
06-25-2014, 08:58 AM
:biggrin: Well... I was only playing on words! :)

But do you think colour-blind folks would have been in charge of developing technicolor? ;)

The philosopher's description, that eternity within an hour, is very accurate.
I doubt this will remain online for long, as it can easily be perceived as apology for drug use...

That's the thing, innit?

If they were, then that means that the sun rays that are being filtered by our satellites are translating into the colours we've been seeing since we were born.

Which means that we don't know better, because we really have no way to compare.

Jérôme Frenchise
06-25-2014, 10:07 AM
That's the thing, innit?

If they were, then that means that the sun rays that are being filtered by our satellites are translating into the colours we've been seeing since we were born.

Which means that we don't know better, because we really have no way to compare.

Hehe... Timothy Leary- and Syd Barrett-based technicolor... swwweeeet! :)

BTW, I recommend this album, The Pretty Thing's "Parachute".

http://uprapide.com/images/invite/the-pretty-things---parachute---1970--front-cover.jpg

ZahZoo
06-25-2014, 01:36 PM
In the case of Native Americans... how come nobody ever brings up the human civilizations they displaced when they migrated to the continent.

There are several known and identified that were not biologically their ancestors but existed around the time Indians arrived in North America...

DONNIEP
06-25-2014, 01:42 PM
In the case of Native Americans... how come nobody ever brings up the human civilizations they displaced when they migrated to the continent.

There are several known and identified that were not biologically their ancestors but existed around the time Indians arrived in North America...

Oh, now that can't be true! Indians were kind, peace loving people who lived in harmony with the people who were already here.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Oh, now that can't be true! Indians were kind, peace loving people who lived in harmony with the people who were already here.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tranny+indian&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

cadaverdog
06-25-2014, 01:55 PM

The same reason they don't mention the fact that tribes took away territory from other tribes by force just like the white man did when he wanted land. If a smaller or weaker tribe had something a stronger tribe wanted they killed them and took it.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-25-2014, 01:57 PM
The same reason they don't mention the fact that tribes took away territory from other tribes by force just like the white man did when he wanted land. If a smaller or weaker tribe had something a stronger tribe wanted they killed them and took it.

word :thumb:

DONNIEP
06-25-2014, 02:03 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=tranny+indian&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

There's Trannie Injuns?? Who knew...

Nitro Express
06-25-2014, 02:37 PM

Everyone was dirty. The Bear River Massacre shows this. Some native americans (let's be politically correct shall we) raided a wagon train. Just for fun they chopped a little gir's legs off at the knee and made her run around on the stumps until she died.

Word of the atrocities got to the US Calvary who came in, massacred the native americans and raped their women.

Let's call it a push. There are no angels in either case.

Nitro Express
06-25-2014, 02:38 PM
There's Trannie Injuns?? Who knew...

Sounds like a Bollywood freaky fuck fest.

Nitro Express
06-25-2014, 02:40 PM

The question is were they really first? They might have wiped out another civilization we don't know about.

DONNIEP
06-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Word of the atrocities got to the US Calvary who came in, massacred the native americans and raped their women.

Yes, but did they get the message?

Satan
06-25-2014, 03:08 PM
The question is were they really first? They might have wiped out another civilization we don't know about.

The Nephites??

Anonymous
06-25-2014, 03:56 PM

Well yeah, but every displaced civilization gets to be the underdog. As soon as teh Wetbacks take over, everybody'll forget what you did to them Injuns & you guys will be the new underdog. Until then, no dice.

Anonymous
06-25-2014, 04:01 PM
Everyone was dirty. The Bear River Massacre shows this. Some native americans (let's be politically correct shall we) raided a wagon train. Just for fun they chopped a little gir's legs off at the knee and made her run around on the stumps until she died.

That's fucking sick.

Yeah, I wouldn't be naive enough to believe that among ALL the Injuns that were around back then, NOT ONE of them would be capable of comitting monstrosities to children.

I'm betting there were a few better Nazi soldiers than some Jews during WWII. Or are you gonna believe that some Jews didn't try to get ahead by assisting the Germans in atrocities & that some Germans weren't disgusted by what they saw?

That's humans, dude... ain't no bigger monster than a human. And they come in all races, creed & nationality. History neatly separates winners & losers, good & evil. But I'll bet it never happened that neatly.

Angel
06-25-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm curious... not bi-curious, just plain, old fashioned, curious... when they come up with these completely ridiculous terms, do they actually speak with anyone of the minorities they're allegedly trying to protect to see if they agree with the new terms, or do they just do it without consulting anyone?

'Coz if they do, that's pretty much patronizing, which, in this particular instance, translates as being far, far more racist than "insulting" the minorities with the old terms.

Haw! Big White Chiefs know best for Redskin Brothers. Heyhowareya, heyhowareya. Manitou. Pemmican.

This ia the name chosen by the First Nations people...

We are also, albeit slowly, renaming areas. I.e. Queen Charlotte Islands are now called Haida Gwai (sp?).

The term "Indian" is still used legally due to the "Indian Act".

Angel
06-25-2014, 06:55 PM

That's a load of shit. You're talking about the Shoshone...and that story is not true. They did kidnap a young lad, but released him a few days later.

The Shoshone were a relatively peaceful tribe...although they did torture settlers when their food supplies were decimated.

The Iroquois were nasty, as were the Commanche...

cadaverdog
06-25-2014, 07:48 PM
How did a thread about LSD experimentation turn into a thread about native Americans and First Nations people? It started with one comment suggesting Zahzoo is older than dirt. Now it's going to turn into a thread about dirt. I don't like dirt. It's too dirty for my liking.

DONNIEP
06-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Dirt sucks. Especially when it gets in your eye. Or your butt crack.

Kristy
06-25-2014, 08:02 PM
Or vagina.

Angel
06-25-2014, 08:03 PM
I love dirt. My garden is growing in it as we speak. Think I'll go play in the dirt in a bit here...

DONNIEP
06-25-2014, 08:04 PM
Or vagina.

Mmmm....vagina....

Kristy
06-25-2014, 08:11 PM
My liquid head open to the rain. I walk through a bushel and a peck of grain. I hear in my ear a hurricane and speak to the man about a train.

Touch with my hand an aeroplane. Eyes wide open on the coast of Maine. Red signs outside which I contain some sensuality that I can't explain.

Some sensuality that I can't explain

Now THAT is what dropping a tab is like. I love Sonic Boom's guitar work here:

DONNIEP
06-25-2014, 08:15 PM
Those are good lyrics. But they can't hold a candle to these:

Now I'm walkin down the street with some chicken and a forty
I'm yellin at these hoochies and I'm lookin for a party
Drink it fast, make it last, till you know it ain't no mo'
Run outta do', slap the hoe,
get the do' and go back to that liquor sto'

Kristy
06-25-2014, 08:18 PM
No, not anything like dropping a tab.

Anonymous
06-25-2014, 08:24 PM
This song makes me frisky.

Makin' love under the summer night
Bodies sweating into liquid life
Little girl sighs
Slidin' sweeter down her velvet thighs
Leopard movement, animal surprise
Sweet, sweet cries

Slide on, champagne siren, ah it's only sweeter babe..

I wanna feel your body burnin' all night long
I want to taste the magic hidden in your charms

Surely, even YOU can't say that this Metal is gay, Kristy.

DONNIEP
06-25-2014, 08:27 PM
Izzy, those may be some sexy lyrics. But these right here will give you an instant boner!

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
That's what I said
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?

Anonymous
06-25-2014, 08:31 PM
You know that song must be immediately followed by this one.

Oh (I know), you gonna take me home tonight (please)
Oh, down beside that red fire light
Oh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round

Get on your bikes and ride

Ooh, yeah, oh, yeah, them fat bottomed girls
Fat bottomed girls, yeah, yeah, yeah,
All right
Ride 'em cowboy
Fat bottomed girls
Yes, yes, right.

Freddie was a sex machine. A love beast.

Kristy
06-25-2014, 08:32 PM
ALL metal is gay.

Anonymous
06-25-2014, 08:37 PM
Even the Metal that talks about sliding deeper into a girl's velvet thighs?

Damn girl! You're hard to please.

That kinda gets me goin' though...

Kristy
06-25-2014, 08:47 PM
The defense rest:
http://www.ztmag.com/blog/news/files/2010/10/halford.jpg

Nitro Express
06-26-2014, 12:19 AM
The Nephites??

The Jaredites.

Nitro Express
06-26-2014, 12:22 AM
That's fucking sick.

Yeah, I wouldn't be naive enough to believe that among ALL the Injuns that were around back then, NOT ONE of them would be capable of comitting monstrosities to children.

I'm betting there were a few better Nazi soldiers than some Jews during WWII. Or are you gonna believe that some Jews didn't try to get ahead by assisting the Germans in atrocities & that some Germans weren't disgusted by what they saw?

That's humans, dude... ain't no bigger monster than a human. And they come in all races, creed & nationality. History neatly separates winners & losers, good & evil. But I'll bet it never happened that neatly.

Dude. Some Jews financed the Nazis. The Rothschilds. One of the main drags in Tel Aviv is named after them. When you study the holocaust and who set up the state of Israel. It really was kind of a jew against jew thing.

Satan
06-26-2014, 12:46 AM
Dude. Some Jews financed the Nazis.

The BCE are Jews????

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/calendar_files/bush@wall.jpg

cadaverdog
06-26-2014, 12:53 AM
The BCE are Jews????

You tell me. They're a figment of your imagination, not mine.

Nitro Express
06-26-2014, 01:20 AM
The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הסכם העברה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was signed on 25 August 1933 after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. The agreement was designed to help facilitate the emigration of German Jews to Palestine. While it helped Jews emigrate, it forced them to give up most of their possessions to Germany before departing. Those assets could later be obtained by transferring them to Palestine as German export goods.[1][2]

The zionist jews actually made an agreement with the Nazis. They wanted jews to migrate to Palestine from Europe. The problem was the jews liked being in Europe and many were doing well there. They figured the Nazi atrocities would give them the survivors and they would be the fittest. The problem was the Nazis were very efficient at killing off the jews.

To make up for the lost European jews the zionists then bribed the leaders in middle east countries to persecute the jews and drive them to Palestine.

I never knew about this until I was told about it by an orthodox jew in Israel who saw the zionist movement and the state leaders of Israel as corrupt. I don't have a problem with a Jew who follows the torah but the reformed jews who follow the zohar and view non jews as cannon fodder I have no use for. Jews like Netanyahu. These christians like John Hagee who totally suck their circumcised cocks can shove it. What fools. You know the jews are laughing their asses off at that fat goyim in private.

Nitro Express
06-26-2014, 01:24 AM
The BCE are Jews????

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/calendar_files/bush@wall.jpg

I wonder if George humped the wall? You should know Satan. Apparently you are at the wailing wall.

Satan
06-26-2014, 01:36 AM
A Devil was only half serious about the BCE being Jews, but check this out......

Here's a front cover of a publication given to Jews in the US military during World War II......

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/calendar_files/cover.jpg

And here's a page from that publication discussing Jews who fought in the Revolutionary War......

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/calendar_files/bush.jpg

Note the names Major George Bush, Major Louis Bush and Major Solomon Bush in the first paragraph. The previous page mentions a Mathias Bush from Philadelphia who signed some Declaration or other (no, not that one). Likely the father of these three.

Coincidence? Maybe.... but how many times has the BCE recycled the name "George"??

Jérôme Frenchise
06-26-2014, 03:21 AM
The Pretty Things - What's the Use / Parachute

SunisinuS
06-26-2014, 04:50 AM
You know that song must be immediately followed by this one.

Oh (I know), you gonna take me home tonight (please)
Oh, down beside that red fire light
Oh, you gonna let it all hang out

Get on your bikes and ride

Ooh, yeah, oh, yeah, them fat bottomed girls
Fat bottomed girls, yeah, yeah, yeah,
All right
Ride 'em cowboy
Fat bottomed girls
Yes, yes, right.

Freddie was a sex machine. A love beast.

Only thing you forgot was that your livin' loven BICYLE.

Nitro Express
06-26-2014, 06:08 AM
Only thing you forgot was that your livin' loven BICYLE.

Here's a bottom on a bike for ya.

Jérôme Frenchise
06-26-2014, 08:09 AM
White ice towers, slow dissolving
Now fall.
Below savage moon
Iron cities soon to rust.
Warned first by the gathering shadows
They fled.
From wide vapour deserts
They turned turned towards the sea.
Pale worn the walking, pass
Through concrete glades.
Torn shadows, slashed silence, ahhh

Anonymous
06-26-2014, 08:12 AM
The defense rest:
http://www.ztmag.com/blog/news/files/2010/10/halford.jpg

Robo isn't all the Metal. There are others.

Still, he may be gay, but look how studly he looks. Such animal lust. Tell me you wouldn't like to have your sexy buttocks whipped by that sexagenarian sex machine. Pressed up against the wall, enduring the powerful, savage strokes... either of you, of course... RAWR!

Nitro Express
06-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Robo isn't all the Metal. There are others.

Still, he may be gay, but look how studly he looks. Such animal lust. Tell me you wouldn't like to have your sexy buttocks whipped by that sexagenarian sex machine. Pressed up against the wall, enduring the powerful, savage strokes... either of you, of course... RAWR!

This thread continues to sink lower and lower. It needs a soundtrack. This should help lube up the slide into the abyss.

Nitro Express
06-26-2014, 01:46 PM
Ah Amputated might be a little too extreme. This one seems to fit the pocket better.

cadaverdog
06-26-2014, 01:54 PM
I wonder if this thread will ever get back on the LSD track. It went from tripping on acid to Indians, to Jews, To the BCE and now it's about buttfucking and anal rape. What's next, autoerotic strangulation?

Nitro Express
06-26-2014, 02:10 PM
I wonder if this thread will ever get back on the LSD track. It went from tripping on acid to Indians, to Jews, To the BCE and now it's about buttfucking and anal rape. What's next, autoerotic strangulation?

Well who knows where a housewife's mind goes when it's on acid. I would say we are on a bad trip here. Ok. It's time for Wavy Gravy to come in and ask what your name is. Don't take the brown acid!

FORD
06-26-2014, 02:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLqzFKX8qC4