PDA

View Full Version : World record attempt. Jumping through 10 panes of glass.

Seshmeister
06-25-2014, 01:03 PM

vandeleur
06-25-2014, 01:05 PM
Class :)

Von Halen
06-25-2014, 01:25 PM
Much more entertaining than watching the foot fairies play soccer.

Or bite each other.

Or flop.

ZahZoo
06-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Regarding soccer... If I wanted to sit around watching someone trying to score for 90 minutes... I'd rather take my buddies to a bar!!

hambon4lif
06-25-2014, 04:32 PM
If I wanted to sit around watching someone trying to score for 90 minutes... I'd rather take my buddies to a bar!!And if I wanted to watch someone hurt themselves trying to be funny....I'd read your lame-ass posts.

Humor just ain't your bag, Holmes!

......and stop lying.....you don't fucking have any buddies.

vandeleur
06-25-2014, 05:00 PM
At what age does calling someone Holmes stop being cool ?

ZahZoo
06-25-2014, 05:10 PM
And if I wanted to watch someone hurt themselves trying to be funny....I'd read your lame-ass posts.

Humor just ain't your bag, Holmes!

......and stop lying.....you don't fucking have any buddies.

Go shove a chain saw up your ass... Dipshit!!

hambon4lif
06-25-2014, 05:15 PM
At what age does calling someone Holmes stop being cool ?No one's quite sure yet, but if it really bothers you, then replace 'Holmes' with an alternative like 'Lying Backstabbing FuckFace' or 'Double-Crossing Shit Stain'.

Either/both apply.

Have A Nice Day!:thumb:

vandeleur
06-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Cool :)

hambon4lif
06-25-2014, 05:26 PM
Go shove a chain saw up your ass... Dipshit!!Maybe you should save that trick for yourself.

It would be the only thing you've ever said or done in your life that would actually be funny.

ZahZoo
06-25-2014, 06:57 PM
OK ham... geez and y'all think old guys are grumpy. Score some Midol, dude...

cadaverdog
06-25-2014, 11:21 PM
Go shove a chain saw up your ass... Dipshit!!
He'd have to pull the stick out first.

Anonymous
06-26-2014, 08:07 AM
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu, Failure4lif still got his panties in a bunch over a 2 year old joke. What a loser.

Best thing of all, it had absolutely nothing to do with him to begin with. What a maroon.

I may be calculating incorrectly, but I figure that once a month he comes here & cries about some shit or other. Must be when his period hits. What a faggit.

A self-proclaimed hardcore tough guy party dude crying about the internet. WHAT A CHAMP! :thumb:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Cheers! :beers:

hambon4lif
06-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Another cunt-ry heard from....the Portuguese queer that likes to oil himself up and 'rassle other dudes.

If ever there was a username created in the midst of a deep dark homosexual panic, it's "Imapus Sylicker":first:

"Really guys, I really do....please believe me":lmao:

.......yeah.....we believe you......whatever.:thumb:

......the rich part is that you try overcompensating by coming here and running your big fucking mouth (when it's not getting stuffed with some other 'rassler's testies, of course), but you're not fooling anyone. You're one of 'those guys' that loves proving to your fella 'rasslers in the locker room that you can breathe through your nose for 14 minutes at a time.

You and Zah must've come to an understanding....once you figured out which one of you is 'under' and who's 'standing'.

Fucking queers.

Anonymous
06-26-2014, 05:17 PM
You really take this seriously, don't you?

Amazing!

45 years old. Middle aged. Still acting like a teenager. :lol:

YOU GO, GIRL!

Cheers! :beers:

VetteLS5
06-26-2014, 05:21 PM
Another cunt-ry heard from......

Fucking queers.

Yeesh. 11896 much?

ZahZoo
06-26-2014, 05:48 PM
You and Zah must've come to an understanding...

The only understanding we have is we don't take any of this shit seriously and have a little fun?

What the fuck is your problem, Jackass?

cadaverdog
06-26-2014, 06:05 PM
The only understanding we have is we don't take any of this shit seriously and have a little fun?

What the fuck is your problem, Jackass?
It's probably the stick. If you had a stick up your ass you'd be cranky too.

cadaverdog
06-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Fucking queers.
This isn't monster.com, why are you posting your resume here?