PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter the stupid Cuntasaurus Rex.

fraroc
06-27-2014, 08:09 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/06/26/ann-coulter-soccer-column/11394947/

Soccer is destroying the USA. So says conservative syndicated columnist Ann Coulter.

Coulter went on a rant about the sport, calling it un-American in a column Wednesday headlined, "America's Favorite National Pastime: Hating Soccer."

Readers called the column "contemptible," "uneducated" and "moronic" in comments posted on The Clarion Ledger's website. The Ledger is owned by Gannett, which also owns USA TODAY. Coulter's column is distributed by Universal Press.

"Hahaha this is the biggest lot of nonsense I have ever read," one commenter wrote.

Coulter argues the reason people are watching soccer now is because of Sen. Edward Kennedy's 1965 immigration law.

"I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer," she wrote. "One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time."

She also says soccer is not a "real sport." A real sport, she argues, requires individual achievement and "the prospect of either personal humiliation or major injury."

"Do they even have MVPs in soccer? Everyone just runs up and down the field and, every once in a while, a ball accidentally goes in," she wrote.

Tweeters also joined in on the chorus of criticism.

"Ann Coulter meets a new low. I have no words. Probably the worst column I've read. And I don't even like soccer," one person tweeted.

Well, I'm not surprised at all. Ann Coulter always was and always will be a stupid, low down, racist, homophobic, fucking maggot infested ugly ass cunt.

Anonymous
06-27-2014, 08:34 AM
Sorry dude, but this is a dupe.

Our resident nutjob (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?30773-The-Official-European-Football-Thread&p=1843397&viewfull=1#post1843397) - I mean this in a sincerely complimentary way, 'coz this site would certainly be inferior without him - has already commented on this particular subject.

Granted, it can be argued that it's buried within a thread - albeit a relevant one -, so unless you're keeping up with said thread, you might have difficulty coming across the post.

Of course, it could also be argued that the titling of this thread makes it even more difficult to search for this particular subject, as it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

My suggestion would be for you to perhaps read the internet less angrily. It can't be good to live in a state of perpetual rage over every single issue, from football to Kiss to Spongebob Squarepants, but I suppose it's none of my business.

I will, however, dare to venture the possibility that living in the same house as a chronically furious, very old teenager, might be quite taxing.

Cheers! :beers:

vandeleur
06-27-2014, 08:49 AM
Ima it's like frasier crane ... Do you charge by the hour for this service :)

Anonymous
06-27-2014, 08:55 AM
Ima it's like frasier crane ... Do you charge by the hour for this service :)

Nah, I do it just for the giggles & s******s. :D

Cheers! :beers:

Nitro Express
06-27-2014, 06:12 PM
I kind of like Ann Coulter. I might send her a Fleshlight for a gift and a Thank You card.

Nitro Express
06-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Soccer is like golf to me. I love playing both sports but I just can't sit there and watch. I can't watch bowling either. No wonder everyone in the soccer stadiums are drunk to the gills and get in fights. It's because watching the game is so boring.