PDA

View Full Version : Cavuto vs Batshit Bachmann

FORD
06-27-2014, 09:45 PM
Is old Neil banging Megyn Kelly or something. They seem to be borrowing tactics from each other.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eswz4Fjrw20

FORD
06-27-2014, 09:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0apmNHAgo3M

DLR Bridge
06-27-2014, 10:08 PM
He doused her in gas, threw a lit match at her and walked away. Pretty awesome. He must've been inspired his co-worker, Megyn's eviscerating of Darth Cheney.

Nitro Express
06-28-2014, 01:57 AM
One thing I never understood about Democrats is they seem obsessed about what is on the right wing biased media. I don't get it. I know Rush Limbaugh used to go on about how liberals were a big part of his listening audience. Maybe he was right on that. Maybe that's why liberal channels never have good ratings. All the liberals are giving their attention to the conservative bobble heads.

Nitro Express
06-28-2014, 02:02 AM
I have never been smitten by any of the Fox News babes. The new money honey on CNBC Kelly Evans makes me want to toss my junk.

FORD
06-28-2014, 02:11 AM
One thing I never understood about Democrats is they seem obsessed about what is on the right wing biased media. I don't get it. I know Rush Limbaugh used to go on about how liberals were a big part of his listening audience. Maybe he was right on that. Maybe that's why liberal channels never have good ratings. All the liberals are giving their attention to the conservative bobble heads.

I'm a Liberal who was part of Mush's listening audience in the early 90s. Not entirely by choice, of course. Was driving a delivery van back and forth to Aberdeen every day, it only had an AM radio in it, and it only got two stations well enough to keep the signal. So given the choice between Nashville corporate establishment country music and right wing talk radio, I opted for the one that wouldn't put me to sleep while driving.

At least Mush was entertaining back then. He was obsessed with the Clintons, and accused them of some ridiculous shit, but you could laugh at him. It wasn't rabid hatred like it is now, thanks to the OxyContin.

Nitro Express
06-28-2014, 02:21 AM
Bone Head's lawsuit is all about it being an election year. Too many Republicans are soft on Obama because they too roll in the same dirt. They need some window dressing to make it look like they are doing something about the abuse of power but then as Cavuto said, it runs in both camps. Nothing to waste your time on. It's just another stage play for the gullible.

Nitro Express
06-28-2014, 02:26 AM
I'm a Liberal who was part of Mush's listening audience in the early 90s. Not entirely by choice, of course. Was driving a delivery van back and forth to Aberdeen every day, it only had an AM radio in it, and it only got two stations well enough to keep the signal. So given the choice between Nashville corporate establishment country music and right wing talk radio, I opted for the one that wouldn't put me to sleep while driving.

At least Mush was entertaining back then. He was obsessed with the Clintons, and accused them of some ridiculous shit, but you could laugh at him. It wasn't rabid hatred like it is now, thanks to the OxyContin.

I had my car in the shop and I borrowed a friend's old Toyota to drive until it was fixed. It only had an AM radio and Rush was on. Yeah, he kind of had a fun show back then. He had these goofy skits and songs. It was entertaining. I pictured Rush as a big fat slob with ketchup stains on his shirt with grey hair and a beard smoking a cigarette. LOL! I got the fat part right.

FORD
06-28-2014, 02:28 AM
Boner's been on a bender since Cantor lost his primary, and odds are that drunken orange bastard will wake up with a huge hangover next week and forget anything about a half-assed "lawsuit". :guzzle:

And apparently, even his pals at FAUX would rather let him forget it.

Nitro Express
06-28-2014, 02:34 AM
They aren't serious about doing anything to Obama. Even if they wanted to someone's got the dirt on too many of them. Like I say, they all play in the same dirt pile. Lawsuit. It's the fucking US House of Representatives. They have real power as Bachman said. Not only can the house defund the executive branch, the speaker of the house can have the sergeant of arms arrest the US president and hold him in the capital jail. Pelosi said she could have had George W Bush arrested for some of the shit he did.

There is no leadership. They all are a bunch of buffoons.

Satan
06-28-2014, 03:07 AM
The only thing I remember Jellyfish Pelosi saying was that Chimpeachment was "off the table". That's when this Devil lost any respect I had for her.

Nitro Express
06-28-2014, 05:42 AM
I was watching her on television and she went into saying she had the authority to arrest President Bush but didn't want to put the country through the ordeal.

I learned about the jail in the capital building when we arranged a tour through one of our congressmen. You can go up to the top of the capitol dome if you make arrangements. The House Speaker can have the President arrested. Pelosi was right on that.

It would be interesting. The president has a lot of fire power protecting him. I don't know what the Sergeant of Arms has at their disposal. I wonder if it ever came down to that if we would have a shoot out. LOL! With as fucked up as the government is now, probably.

ELVIS
06-28-2014, 09:06 AM
One thing I never understood about Democrats is they seem obsessed about what is on the right wing biased media. I don't get it. I know Rush Limbaugh used to go on about how liberals were a big part of his listening audience. Maybe he was right on that.

He was right...

I was a listener back then...

Satan
06-28-2014, 01:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaNuBhHfzkA

Satan
06-28-2014, 02:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nawcXe9hlXE

Nitro Express
06-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Most people don't know it but Bill Clinton and HW Bush had a working relationship before Bill was president. Bill made sure the drugs kept flowing. Bill was also the president who broke the promise to Gorbechev and moved NATO east. I think HW Bush hated being president. Once he had it all set up he could just put his puppets in.

ELVIS
06-28-2014, 03:49 PM
Read my lips...

Satan
06-28-2014, 04:01 PM
Most people don't know it but Bill Clinton and HW Bush had a working relationship before Bill was president. Bill made sure the drugs kept flowing. Bill was also the president who broke the promise to Gorbechev and moved NATO east. I think HW Bush hated being president. Once he had it all set up he could just put his puppets in.

Well, he'd already been President for 12 years, by that point. (Does anybody STILL believe Reagan actually made a single decision of any significance while he was supposedly "President") Probably just sick of the job. I always did think he gave up fairly easily right in the middle of that 1992 campaign. One minute he's throwing out all this bullshit like "Bozo and the Ozone man" and blaming Clinton for U2 calling the White House during their shows on the Zoo TV tour.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmgYzASFZPU

....and then soon after that..... he seemed to give up, which seems very un BCE-like. I'm guessing once he got Bill to promise he would push George's NAFTA dragonshit through, he knew he could head back to Kennebunkport and collect the profits from the smack & coke operations.

Nitro Express
06-28-2014, 05:19 PM
It was also Chip Tatum in another interview who said HW Bush was the coldest and meanest SOB he had ever been around. Before Bush the CIA was concerned about collateral damage when Bush came in he didn't care. As long as the objective was met. The motherfucker didn't care about anyone including his own sons.

Nitro Express
06-28-2014, 05:25 PM
From what I heard about Reagan is he was in charge early on in his presidency. He pissed people like HW Bush off because he was less of a puppet than they hoped he would be. After the shooting Reagan was not in control. Also the man probably was in the early stages of alzheimers. I will always view Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter as decent people who probably were over their heads in a real cess pool. Both made mistakes but at least they were more decent than what rolled in after them.

Satan
06-28-2014, 05:44 PM
From what I heard about Reagan is he was in charge early on in his presidency. He pissed people like HW Bush off because he was less of a puppet than they hoped he would be. After the shooting Reagan was not in control. Also the man probably was in the early stages of alzheimers. I will always view Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter as decent people who probably were over their heads in a real cess pool. Both made mistakes but at least they were more decent than what rolled in after them.

I've heard that theory too, but the fact is that Reagan didn't even pick his own cabinet. Only Donald Regan and Edwin Meese were loyal to Reagan. The rest of them were BCE loyalists, and no doubt chosen by Poppy himself.

DLR Bridge
06-28-2014, 06:51 PM
One thing I never understood about Democrats is they seem obsessed about what is on the right wing biased media. I don't get it.

I don't watch left or right news at this point. I read Politico and a few other places and I listen to all of you here. I see shenanigans like the one above on the Daily Show and the like.