PDA

View Full Version : Why do we have to pay taxes when they just print money from nothing?

Nitro Express
06-29-2014, 12:40 AM
http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/168368-american-corporations-fleeing-usa/

A pretty good show that shows the total absurdity of the tax system on both corporations and working individuals. If you live in an industrialized nation, just kill yourself. Your government doesn't need you anymore.

Pretty much shows in a nutshell how absurd the global money markets have become. Everyone is fucking everyone but some just fuck better.

DONNIEP
06-29-2014, 12:48 AM
My question is this: Why do I have to pay taxes when Julio and his whole fucking family don't?

DONNIEP
06-29-2014, 12:50 AM
Seriously. Why in the fucking hell do I have to pay taxes? Why can't I just declare myself as "undocumented" and stop paying taxes and still enjoy all the benefits of living here? Why doesn't every American just declare themselves to be "undocumented" and just quit paying taxes?

Nitro Express
06-29-2014, 01:00 AM
My question is this: Why do I have to pay taxes when Julio and his whole fucking family don't?

Well I might need Julio to get the potato crop in. He is a useful asset and Julio in many cases wants to be a legal worker and pay taxes (which is stupid if you watch the show I linked to). The problem is certain law makers don't want to give Julio a guest worker visa because they want to give him citizenship in hopes that Julio will thank them by voting for candidates in a certain party.

Nitro Express
06-29-2014, 01:03 AM
Seriously. Why in the fucking hell do I have to pay taxes? Why can't I just declare myself as "undocumented" and stop paying taxes and still enjoy all the benefits of living here? Why doesn't every American just declare themselves to be "undocumented" and just quit paying taxes?

Watch the link. It will really piss you off. They don't need our taxes. It's peanuts to them. They are printing more out of nothing to finance their schemes than what they get from us. There is no reality in the system anymore. The only thing real is the gun they like to point at your head. The bullets are real too. They have spent billions of funny money on stuff to keep everyone in line with.

Satan
06-29-2014, 01:38 AM

I know a guy who was the son of a Mexican immigrant who did exactly that.......

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-u_UQVb2o8hE/UFwVZrZ-blI/AAAAAAAAJ_o/p-IjLEpdjII/s1600/mitt-romney-spray-tan-latino-hispanics-most-interesting-man-meme.jpg#romney%20fake%20tan%20430x539

DONNIEP
06-29-2014, 01:53 AM
So why can't I do the same thing? I don't care about political bullshit. I don't care about republican/democrat shit. Why can't I get all the same benefits without paying in?

Anybody who thinks all illegals should be treated the same as citizens of this country are fucking morons.

Nitro Express
06-29-2014, 02:02 AM
So why can't I do the same thing? I don't care about political bullshit. I don't care about republican/democrat shit. Why can't I get all the same benefits without paying in?

Anybody who thinks all illegals should be treated the same as citizens of this country are fucking morons.

Watch the video. Basically the central banks are printing huge sums from nothing and bailing out the zombie banks (too big to fail). They get zero percent interest rates. Because nobody audits these pukes they can do anything they want. Later in the video they go into how the Chinese are financing real estate purchases in London with empty warehouses that are supposed to be full of collateral.

It all reminds me of when we graduated from college. I was a finance major. One of my roommates went the accounting route and got a job working for an auditing firm. He was low man on the totem pole and they had him putting on hard hats and climbing tall ladders and climbing into huge tanks. He was doing physical audits making sure the oil or whatever was in the tank was there. They even chemically tested it to make sure it was real.

Nobody is doing physical audits on these central banks. It's all hocus pocus bullshit and it's making a few very rich and the majority poor. It's going to destroy countries and cause revolutions if we don't get this shit straitened out. There is no reality in the world economy anymore.

Nitro Express
06-29-2014, 02:07 AM

Because you want to be paid a higher wage. The Republicans don't like that. Also, you aren't going to vote Democrat across the board. Democrats don't like that. To the Republicans the illegals are cheap labor and don't think that large corporations like Monsanto and Marriott aren't using them. They are. Also the Democrats see every illegal they give amnesty to as an automatic Democrat vote.

Nitro Express
06-29-2014, 02:17 AM
Also thanks to Victoria Nuland's fucking the Ukraine and causing a civil war on Russia's border and us militarily moving around China, our brilliant leaders just motivated Russia and China to secure a $400 billion energy deal. This means the EU can't strong-arm Putin on gas since they are no longer the only large customer. Also they are tired of NATO and the US military bullying them and everyone else. Of course the Pentagon and NATO work for the corporations now. The average american could drop dead. They don't care. They make the money from nothing and the real worker bees are in third world countries.

The US and it's European cronies can't throttle Russia like they could Libya. So what do you do if you are Putin. Make deals with China and make moves to destroy the petro=dollar. Make the money worthless by bringing out a financial system that doesn't need a war machine to make it work. This is what's going on.

Of course this sinks the Federal Reserve Bank (Yeah!) fine with me. The problem is if we are too politically corrupt to bring a currency out of the US Treasury we are going to have major chaos here because the money will no longer be accepted overseas and that will kill it's value here. With a government that loves a crisis they just might declare marshall law and then it really goes off the cuff then.

Nitro Express
06-29-2014, 02:24 AM
I know a guy who was the son of a Mexican immigrant who did exactly that.......

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-u_UQVb2o8hE/UFwVZrZ-blI/AAAAAAAAJ_o/p-IjLEpdjII/s1600/mitt-romney-spray-tan-latino-hispanics-most-interesting-man-meme.jpg#romney%20fake%20tan%20430x539

The Romney's fled to Chiwawa, Mexico from Utah because they were polygamists and the Federal Government were hunting down and jailing them in Utah. The reason why is the mining barons wanted to break the Mormon hold on the Utah Territory because they wanted to mine it. Nothing has changed. Grease the politicians in Washington DC and you get your way.

I knew some girls from Chiwawa. Tall caucasians and real lookers. I don't think they practice polygamy anymore down there. Last I heard the drug cartels were making their lives miserable. Of course why there are drug cartels and border problems is thanks partly to Bushco. Mitt is in bed with the Bushes so the fuckwit is in bed with the people who because of their drug running are endangering Mitt's own kin.

So don't think this guy won't fuck you raw. He fucks his own family. He is a good administrator but so was HW Bush from what I hear. They can run organizations well but that just makes them better crooks.

To be honest. I think Obama is just another Bill Clinton. Another Bush connected stooge. I think they ran Mitt on purpose knowing he wouldn't win. Nobody in their right mind would think a Mormon would win the presidency; especially a rich and out of touch one during an economic downturn. Mitt was a spoiler. They threw the fight to Obama on purpose.

Obama can run the ball further down the field than Mitt can. He's teflon. If you attack him it's because you are a racist and nobody wants that label. You can pummel the living shit out of Mitt. Nobody cares. He's the white rich Mormon nobody likes. Totally expendable. The perfect set up to lose an election and make sure the more valuable asset gets in office a second term.

ashstralia
06-29-2014, 06:21 AM
Ok.
Nitro, I got you wrong here. I'm still expecting the full golf experience when I visit in '16.

I reckon I could get you five figures on the speaking circuit. Would you be interested? My cut is 89% off the gross.

Hehehe

:bigwink:

Kristy
06-29-2014, 09:04 AM

I know him well. You should see us down by the schoolyard.

Satan
06-29-2014, 12:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjfspdHCyEI

Nitro Express
06-29-2014, 12:36 PM
Ok.
Nitro, I got you wrong here. I'm still expecting the full golf experience when I visit in '16.

I reckon I could get you five figures on the speaking circuit. Would you be interested? My cut is 89% off the gross.

Hehehe

:bigwink:

We have so many good golf courses in the states it makes my mind spin just thinking about it. You literally could spend years here and not play them all. Even some of the municipal courses are very good and kept up well.

Nitro Express
06-29-2014, 12:48 PM
The US is unique in the regard of geographical and cultural diversity. Just in the state of California you have rain forests on the coast up north. Snow capped mountains. Great beaches and some interesting desert areas. Just in that one state you have a huge variety of golfing choices. I got to golf The Olympic Club in San Fransisco once. The greens would change by the hour. If the ocean fog was in they were slow and if they dried out a bit they were quite a bit faster. If you made a divet it was like beach sand under the grass and not dirt. Real strange.

Then in Florida I'm going to get a ball I knocked into the rough. Some southern dude goes,"Boy you better take a club with you!" I'm like I'm not going to play it I'm just going to toss it out on the fairway. He said you might need to club a snake out in that grass. LOL! Also there were alligators in the water hazards. LOL! Snapping turtles too. That course could send you to the emergency room or morgue if you didn't know what you were doing. LOL!