PDA

View Full Version : Paul Stanley Banter

Seshmeister
07-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before.

Actually sorry either way... :)

45 Minutes of Paul Stanley stage banter.

"Great for ruining parties and torturing anyone who's trying to sleep.
circa "Let Me Get This Off My Chest"

https://soundcloud.com/christopher-armes/45-minutes-of-paul-stanley

jacksmar
07-01-2014, 09:35 PM
look at all the people here tonight.....................;)

Nitro Express
07-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Actually. It would put me to sleep.

ELVIS
07-02-2014, 12:01 PM
look at all the people here tonight.....................;)

All ten of us ??

Roth Fans had more traffic...:biggrin:

And nobody cares about what an aging rock star who put the X in sex has to say...

:yawn:

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 12:38 PM
All ten of us ??

Roth Fans had more traffic...:biggrin:

Actually I think we had 13 or so regular posters over there. Hell, the Goat site went from 3 of us to 600 in two months. And I think one of those "new" people posted, maybe a couple times. They'd donate money to the site but they wouldn't post. Kinda odd, I thought. Same thing here - when was the last time a new member became a regular poster? They'll sit on fagbook all day, posting pictures and yapping about nothing but they just can't seem to make the transition to posting on a message board.

ELVIS
07-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Maybe not enough filth and gossip...

I've just about lost my taste for all of it though...

My thoughts are better kept private anyway...

Oh well...

I'm going off line once we relocate...

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm going off line once we relocate...

Three days. I'm betting you'd make it three days before you either went completely insane or were back online, arguing with Ford.

:biggrin:

VetteLS5
07-02-2014, 02:32 PM
when was the last time a new member became a regular poster?

Well, way back when (ok, what 2 years ago?) after lurking a bit I started posting. Of course, I was told by certain members that my posts were unworthy since I hadn't been a member long enough. Go figure.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Well, way back when (ok, what 2 years ago?) after lurking a bit I started posting. Of course, I was told by certain members that my posts were unworthy since I hadn't been a member long enough. Go figure.

and they still aren't worthy, shuddap and build some cred, would ya?

VetteLS5
07-02-2014, 02:42 PM
and they still aren't worthy, shuddap and build some cred, would ya?

Bundle of sticks

PETE'S BROTHER
07-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Three days. I'm betting you'd make it three days before you either went completely insane or were back online, arguing with Ford.

:biggrin:

he's "relocating", fornax 9 only has dial up and hardrock69 using it all, he's screwed.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Bundle of sticks

mucho melanin haver

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 02:45 PM
mucho melanin haver

s******

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 02:47 PM

Well, that and I think you didn't kiss the ass of the resident queen at the time. So you were double fucked. And why am I even talking to you? Join date March 2012, less than 600 posts. You sir are a fag! :poofters:

:lmao:

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Oops, almost forgot :gulp:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Oops, almost forgot :gulp:

:gulp:_me ;)

Kristy
07-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Listening to 15 seconds of that shit is exactly why many of you relics need to be put out to pasture.

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Listening to 15 seconds of that shit is exactly why many of you relics need to be put out to pasture.

Are you talking about the Paul Stanley thing? Ain't nobody listened to that. We're too busy derailing the thread.

Kristy
07-02-2014, 02:58 PM
No, I'm calling him old.

Kristy
07-02-2014, 03:07 PM
Much better:

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 03:11 PM

Yup, that... well, let's call it a "clique", for lack of a better term, ran alot of old posters out of the site & stopped many new ones from posting.

Anyone that didn't belong was mercilessly stalked from thread to thread & relentlessly bashed. And them of course, they proceeded to the reacharounds, telling each other how great they were, etc.

I'm glad you started posting more often, Vittles. You're a cool dude & this site needs more positivity. 6+ years of constant negativity turned this into a ghost town. And teh fact that noone cares about Dave or Van Halen anymore didn't help, either. Anyways, less bashing, more larfing.

Cheers! :beers:

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Did someone say we're gonna have a reacharound?? We'll need to schedule that after the ball touch and before the circle jerk.

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Did someone say we're gonna have a reacharound?? We'll need to schedule that after the ball touch and before the circle jerk.

Bring your wellies! It's gonna get wet & sticky.

Kristy
07-02-2014, 03:24 PM
This whole thread is kind of ghey so I'm going to bail on it.

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 04:20 PM

Why? Things are just getting interesting.

C'mon, we'll let you in on our circle jerk. It's only awkward the first 20 or so times.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-02-2014, 04:38 PM

walmart died

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Why? Things are just getting interesting.

C'mon, we'll let you in on our circle jerk. It's only awkward the first 20 or so times.

Yeah Kristy, come on. None of us make direct eye contact during the whole thing so it's not that bad. Besides, this is Warf's week to play monkey in the middle.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Yeah Kristy, come on. None of us make direct eye contact during the whole thing so it's not that bad.

kinda like just watchin' a video....but more detailed

VetteLS5
07-02-2014, 04:55 PM
This is

VetteLS5
07-02-2014, 04:56 PM
the official

VetteLS5
07-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Well, that and I think you didn't kiss the ass of the resident queen at the time. So you were double fucked. And why am I even talking to you? Join date March 2012, less than 600 posts. You sir are a fag! :poofters:

:lmao:

600th post for me. Huzzah! How's my cred, and who's the fag now, eh?

Satan
07-02-2014, 05:05 PM

Now you just need 66 more posts :devildance:

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Now you just need 66 more posts :devildance:

Satan's right. We will still treat you like absolute shit until you reach 666 posts. So go pad that sumbitch!

PETE'S BROTHER
07-02-2014, 06:01 PM

rep power 5? pfft

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 06:05 PM
rep power 5? pfft

He's only a 5??? Aw hell no, we can't be seen associating with him. I don't even read a person's posts if they're not at least a 20.

VetteLS5
07-02-2014, 06:39 PM
rep power 5? pfft

I know, right? Who do I need to see about that?

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 06:42 PM
I know, right? Who do I need to see about that?

Well, if Sesh would give me access to the goddamn ACP I could up it to whatever you wanted. For a small fee, of course. And I could jack up your post count too.

VetteLS5
07-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Well, if Sesh would give me access to the goddamn ACP I could up it to whatever you wanted. For a small fee, of course. And I could jack up your post count too.

What about join date? Or do I need to have cybersex with you for that?

PETE'S BROTHER
i know, right? Who do i need to see about that?

type more often, and in short burstsssss

PETE'S BROTHER
What about join date? Or do I need to have cybersex with you for that?

make it 2014?

VetteLS5
07-02-2014, 06:48 PM
make it 2014?

Sure. Then I can go back to irrelevancy and Nick can call me names about being obsessed with "obscure engines". Now, where's the meatballs?

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 06:48 PM
You know, the last time I was fucking about in vbulletin in the ACP, I never did see the field where I could change join dates. The mods here couldn't have done it, not unless they had admin authority.

VAiN
07-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Holy shit Paul Stanley is beyond annoying! I'm at the 15-minute mark.. this is brutal... he SUCKS!!

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Holy shit Paul Stanley is beyond annoying! I'm at the 15-minute mark.. this is brutal... he SUCKS!!

I actually put it on and was listening to it in the background. It is annoying. But...the guy's gotta say something. It's not like he can let Gene do much talking.

Nitro Express
07-02-2014, 07:15 PM
It's cold gin time!

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 08:12 PM
You know, the last time I was fucking about in vbulletin in the ACP, I never did see the field where I could change join dates. The mods here couldn't have done it, not unless they had admin authority.

Oh, it can be done. Back then, I changed my join date to the 60s. Dunno about Mods, but an Admin can do it easily. And bump Rep Power. Reputation on the internet is serious bidness, Money.

And if you & Vittles are gonna have hot, steamy, sweaty gay cybersex, you better make it public.

My trousers are already down & my mouse is on my left hand. I'm ready.

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Sure. Then I can go back to irrelevancy and Nick can call me names about being obsessed with "obscure engines". Now, where's the meatballs?

Broham, if your interest ain't mainstream, then you should get off the internet.

It's for cool people only.

Like me. I'm cool. My mom says so.

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Oh, it can be done. Back then, I changed my join date to the 60s. Dunno about Mods, but an Admin can do it easily. And bump Rep Power. Reputation on the internet is serious bidness, Money.

And if you & Vittles are gonna have hot, steamy, sweaty gay cybersex, you better make it public.

My trousers are already down & my mouse is on my left hand. I'm ready.

I could never find that field. Oh well. Once Sesh turns me loose here I'll set our join dates to 1960 and start selling post counts and rep points. At the old board I'd bump mine up and down all the time. Kept it set at 5150 for a while but nobody noticed.

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 08:24 PM
And we haven't had cyber yet. But he did send me pictures of his pee pee. So it's a start.

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 08:26 PM
I could never find that field. Oh well. Once Sesh turns me loose here I'll set our join dates to 1960 and start selling post counts and rep points. At the old board I'd bump mine up and down all the time. Kept it set at 5150 for a while but nobody noticed.

We should be Admins. I'd reskin this shitty site into something actually pleasant to look at & you would pay the bills. And Zahzoo would come in through the back door - he's a dirty, dirty old man - & scold us all for doing a lousy job.

It'd be just like the good old days.

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 08:27 PM
And we haven't had cyber yet. But he did send me pictures of his pee pee. So it's a start.

If it ain't tucked, I ain't interested.

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 08:32 PM
We should be Admins. I'd reskin this shitty site into something actually pleasant to look at & you would pay the bills. And Zahzoo would come in through the back door - he's a dirty, dirty old man - & scold us all for doing a lousy job.

It'd be just like the good old days.

I think those are reasonable requests. I'm sure Sesh could use a couple partners like us. I mean, we know all kinds of shit about vbulletin. And we did grow the Goat site from you, me and Warf to 600 people in 2 months. Of course, we destroyed it in the process but it was fun, right?

Sesh - make it so! I'm ready to send you a naked picture of myself, I mean help out with the hosting fees and make all sorts of neato swell decisions that will just make this place grow like crazy.

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 08:37 PM
I think those are reasonable requests. I'm sure Sesh could use a couple partners like us. I mean, we know all kinds of shit about vbulletin. And we did grow the Goat site from you, me and Warf to 600 people in 2 months. Of course, we destroyed it in the process but it was fun, right?

Sesh - make it so! I'm ready to send you a naked picture of myself, I mean help out with the hosting fees and make all sorts of neato swell decisions that will just make this place grow like crazy.

That would take courage. The thought of us running around the board as Admins gives Sesh the cold shakes even when he's drinking. Heavily.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

We are as wise as old Injuns. And nearly as alcoholic.

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 08:39 PM
What the hell is this thread about? Paul Stanley? What the fuck?

It's been a while since I've read a threads first post or subject. I just come in, pick a reply I'm interested in & proceed to derail the shit out of it.

Not intentionally, but it's still fun.

Seshmeister
07-02-2014, 08:43 PM
Much better:

I haven't listened to that particular clip yet but I'm a regular listener to that podcast and I'm sure Proops likes Ki$$ as a guilty pleasure, he mentions them quite often.

VetteLS5
07-02-2014, 09:01 PM
My trousers are already down & my mouse is on my left hand. I'm ready.Cheers! :beers:

Odd choice of pet names. I call mine Optimus Prime.

VetteLS5
07-02-2014, 09:01 PM
But he did send me pictures of his pee pee. So it's a start.

Have not, you silly beast. Don't start a marriage thread just yet.

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Have not, you silly beast. Don't start a marriage thread just yet.

Ssshhhh!!! Don't ruin the surprise!

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 09:07 PM
I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

We are as wise as old Injuns. And nearly as alcoholic.

Not a thing. I mean, just look around here - this place needs a face lift and some new colors and maybe a Trannie thread or two. Now, I know, people say they hate Trannies but that was the second highest viewed thread at our board. Only the Miley thread topped it. I think we could do some good work here and really bring this thing into the here and now. Get the youngsters involved, that sort of thing.

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Odd choice of pet names. I call mine Optimus Prime.

Because it's an adjustable motorized hard plastic toy?

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Because it's an adjustable motorized hard plastic toy?

Probably not. But I know a website that sells that sort of thing. Ya know, if you have any "friends" that are in to that sort of thing.

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Get the youngsters involved, that sort of thing.

With trannies???

Well, why not? Times change, we gotta move on & all that.

Anonymous
07-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Probably not. But I know a website that sells that sort of thing. Ya know, if you have any "friends" that are in to that sort of thing.

Nope, none of my "friends" are into that. How would you know about that website, by the way? Just curious. :)

I guess maybe ONE of my friends MAY be into that, wink wink, nudge nudge.

DONNIEP
07-02-2014, 09:17 PM
With trannies???

Well, why not? Times change, we gotta move on & all that.

Oh, Trannies are just the tip of the pecker, I mean iceberg. We could do all sorts of cool things around here. Like...uh...well we'd think of some stuff. Maybe bring back the Hillbilly Diaries. That sort of thing. Now, we'd need somebody who's good with photoshop...

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 03:01 AM
I don't care how much of a decadent, twisted, pervert you are. As long as you wear a hairnet, wash your hands, and cook the meat long enough to kill the e-coli I'm fine.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 03:04 AM
Oh, Trannies are just the tip of the pecker, I mean iceberg. We could do all sorts of cool things around here. Like...uh...well we'd think of some stuff. Maybe bring back the Hillbilly Diaries. That sort of thing. Now, we'd need somebody who's good with photoshop...

Granny trannies. Old homo perverts. A double whammy! The granny tranny. Pop pills for all kind of thrills. If your erection lasts longer than six hours, praise the lord! You just had a lot of fun with your gun!

Kristy
07-03-2014, 11:36 AM
I haven't listened to that particular clip yet but I'm a regular listener to that podcast and I'm sure Proops likes Ki$$ as a guilty pleasure, he mentions them quite often.

His latest podcast (June 30th), he talks about Stanly's shouting on Soundcloud and his book "Nothing To Lose" and how Alice Copper told KISS that "maybe you guys need a gimmick."

Kristy
07-03-2014, 11:44 AM
Let's list the podcast I listen to, shall we?

Project Censored
Science World
The Majority Report With Sam Seder
Christopher Titus Podcast
Jazz Inspired
Mission Log: A Roddenberry Star Trek Podcast
Stuff You Should Know
Philosophize This!
The Cracked Podcast
Smartest Man In The World
Stuff You Missed In History Class
Freakonomic Radio
The Psych Files: Psychology In Everyday Life
Skeptically Speaking
Astronomy Cast
The Bugle
Harmontown

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Rock and Roll was about being as loud and annoying as possible. Paul got paid the big bucks because He accomplished both objectives.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Nothing annoys the world more than hairy chested jews with attitude.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Let's list the podcast I listen to, shall we?

Mission Log: A Roddenberry Star Trek Podcast

Finally, something interesting in this thread.

Kristy
07-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Those guys are good. Nerdy good.

They just did Star Trek IV movie podcast.

Anonymous
07-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Nothing annoys the world more than hairy chested jews with attitude.

Eddie Van Halen agrees.

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!

Ah, Dave's one of those that doesn't like having his Judaism mocked. If he read this forums, he'd probably think we're assholes.

He'd be right. :lol:

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Ah, Dave's one of those that doesn't like having his Judaism mocked. If he read this forums, he'd probably think we're assholes.

He'd be right.

Cheers! :beers: :lol:

What? You mean he's not going to read all this and start posting?? I bet he won't invite us to his house and let us ride around with him in his Merc either.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 12:42 PM
I lived in Israel for a year. The jews can't even get along with each other. Ah the key to being happy on this planet is to live in the section of the world where you are on the upper tier of the prejudice food chain. We all aren't going to get along. It's a rock where a smart few obtain most the assets by making the rest of us fight each other. Peace sells but who's buying?

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 12:44 PM
What? You mean he's not going to read all this and start posting?? I bet he won't invite us to his house and let us ride around with him in his Merc either.

Now I know why Dave never called me and invited me to go mountain climbing with him.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Ever seen pictures of Dave in high school? The dude was a nerd. Serious. I've said it before. Nerds who want to rebel make the best rock stars. It's usually some kid who had an unhappy childhood (Dave recently admitted his childhood was unhappy) and never really fit in. So what they do is get with other misfits and rebel. The ones with some talent make art projects the rest of us like.

Dave Roth was basically coked to the gills trying to be happy while flipping everyone who mocked him as a kid the bird. The same with Gene Simmons in a way except Gene became the comic book character he fantasized being when he was a kid.

Now looks at Dave. He's an aging adult trying to relive his miserable childhood to make up for it. At least he isn't as fucked up on that as Michael Jackson was.

I call it fame fuck. I probably would be the same way if I went through what those guys have.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Now I know why Dave never called me and invited me to go mountain climbing with him.

If Dave was a mountain, would you climb him? Ah...I wonder whatever happened to Candy. She had such insightful, deep questions...

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 12:53 PM
If Dave was a mountain, would you climb him? Ah...I wonder whatever happened to Candy. She had such insightful, deep questions...

I've had a lot of Candy in my life. I have a sweet tooth. I want more!

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Those guys are good. Nerdy good.

They just did Star Trek IV movie podcast.

I liked Star Trek IV but the whole whale thing I just couldn't buy in to. Ah, nothing could top TWOK so it was all a little down hill from there. I refuse to watch those Next Generation movies. I mean, unless Troi pulls her tits out then there's really nothing there for me.

Nitro Express
I want Candy!

DONNIEP
I've had a lot of Candy in my life. I have a sweet tooth. I want more!

She was a real gem. I picture her wandering around lost in her back yard, lol.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 12:57 PM
It's a Candy celebration!

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 12:58 PM
She was a real gem. I picture her wandering around lost in her back yard, lol.

I picture her on a comet riding through the stars.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 01:00 PM
I want Candy!

That chick was so hot it ain't even funny.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 01:01 PM
This was the album cover for their first record. Holy hell is this chick hot or what? And don't even ask how old she is in this picture. Believe me - you do not want to know.

http://s11.postimg.org/6ar7jlrhv/Seejungle.jpg

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 01:08 PM
That chick was so hot it ain't even funny.

Bow Wow Wow she gives this dog a bone!

vandeleur
07-03-2014, 01:12 PM
She is also 15 in those pictures Rolf

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 01:15 PM

Now we know what Rolf was doing with his extra leg.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Hairy chested jews to underage girls to Rolf Harris. Only at the David Lee Roth Army!

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 01:19 PM

Ssshhh!!! You weren't supposed to tell! Now Nitro is gonna feel all guilty, what with him sitting there with his pants down and all.

Nitro Express
Old perverts.

DONNIEP
Hairy chested jews to underage girls to Rolf Harris. Only at the David Lee Roth Army!

At least the art of the derail is still alive and well...

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Ssshhh!!! You weren't supposed to tell! Now Nitro is gonna feel all guilty, what with him sitting there with his pants down and all.

Ah it made me feel young ya know. Made me feel like I was back cruising for poon in the early 80's.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 01:24 PM
This was the album cover for their first record. Holy hell is this chick hot or what? And don't even ask how old she is in this picture. Believe me - you do not want to know.

http://s11.postimg.org/6ar7jlrhv/Seejungle.jpg

My keyboard. What a mess! I'm holding Don responsible for this.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 01:36 PM
My keyboard. What a mess! I'm holding Don responsible for this.

Well I blame Sesh!!!

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 01:53 PM
I blame Alex Van Halen. Everything is Alex's fault.

Kristy
07-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Next Generation sucked.

At every level.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Next Generation sucked.

At every level.

Except for Troi.

The whole touchy/feely everything is grand vibe on that show sucked. And I don't care how far you get into the future, money ain't never going away, lol.

binnie
07-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Not cool fellas, not cool......

Satan
07-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Picard was no James Tiberius Kirk, but he was damn sure better than the guy at Deep Space 9 (was he even a captain?) or Jane whatever her name was, or Hell forbid, whatever that last abortion with the cheese ballad theme song was. Captain Sam Beckett, lost without his hologram pal Al and his little neon-Lego enhanced portable football game.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Next Generation sucked.

At every level.

The ship looked like shit. The sets looked like shit. The scripts were shit. The cast was shit.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Picard was no James Tiberius Kirk, but he was damn sure better than the guy at Deep Space 9 (was he even a captain?) or Jane whatever her name was, or Hell forbid, whatever that last abortion with the cheese ballad theme song was. Captain Sam Beckett, lost without his hologram pal Al and his little neon-Lego enhanced portable football game.

More like Deep Six 9. They could have made a porno. Deep Throat 9. If you thought the DP was extreme try deep throating nine cocks.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Except for Troi.

The whole touchy/feely everything is grand vibe on that show sucked. And I don't care how far you get into the future, money ain't never going away, lol.

Who wants nice Klingons? No the whole show was a psyop to make people passive and weak. If you look at society today, it worked.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 03:23 PM

Aw man, that dude from Deep 69 sucked balls. And that guy from Benson sucked too. If I ran that space station I would have turned it into an intergalactic pussy palace. Just one giant outer space whore house. I mean, who's to stop you?

And come on - if they really did invent holodecks, nobody would ever leave em! I'd be in there having an orgy with 37 of these:

http://s29.postimg.org/et5fhrf53/images_2.jpg

Kristy
07-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Those spin off shows especially shit like Deep Space 9 (which sounds more like the title of porno) don't even count. Those shows were made to make money off of nerds.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Those spin off shows especially shit like Deep Space 9 (which sounds more like the title of porno) don't even count. Those shows were made to make money off of nerds.

I don't know about you, but I thought these two new Trek movies kicked ass. Although it should be Kirk getting the brown sugar - not Spock.

Kristy
07-03-2014, 03:40 PM
The first new Trekkie flick was quite good; 'Into Darkness' a bit lame. I did think Simon Pegg as Scotty was a decent choice

I loved this scene:

Satan
07-03-2014, 03:42 PM
I don't know about you, but I thought these two new Trek movies kicked ass. Although it should be Kirk getting the brown sugar - not Spock.

What chick would want Spock for a boyfriend? The guy only wants it once every 7 years.

vandeleur
07-03-2014, 03:43 PM
I liked the new star treks , simon peg is usually pretty cool in stuff

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 03:44 PM
What chick would want Spock for a boyfriend? The guy only wants it once every 7 years.

Yeah, and if she doesn't put out he's liable to kill her in a horny rage! What if she's on the rag that week? I mean, it doesn't bother me but some chicks are funny about that sort of thing.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 03:46 PM
I liked the new star treks , simon peg is usually pretty cool in stuff

Who's Simon Peg?

Nitro Express
Aw man, that dude from Deep 69 sucked balls. And that guy from Benson sucked too. If I ran that space station I would have turned it into an intergalactic pussy palace. Just one giant outer space whore house. I mean, who's to stop you?

And come on - if they really did invent holodecks, nobody would ever leave em! I'd be in there having an orgy with 37 of these:

http://s29.postimg.org/et5fhrf53/images_2.jpg

Even our primitive technology has turned mankind into internet porn addicts. The smart phones have made people even dumber. Even to the point of walking off the sidewalk and into the path of moving vehicles. Holodecks would be the end. You would have have human sludge laying around in them. It would not be pretty.

DONNIEP
Oh, ok, Scotty. Yeah I like that guy. He needs to lose the little green kid he runs around with.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Even our primitive technology has turned mankind into internet porn addicts. The smart phones have made people even dumber. Even to the point of walking off the sidewalk and into the path of moving vehicles. Holodecks would be the end. You would have have human sludge laying around in them. It would not be pretty.

Exactly. And I'd be the first one to die in one. I'd crank that fucker up to 11 and go out in a mass of tangled, sweaty Susan Deys.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Exactly. And I'd be the first one to die in one. I'd crank that fucker up to 11 and go out in a mass of tangled, sweaty Susan Deys.

You would be playing naked Twister with all of them and die of a heart attack.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 03:52 PM
You would be playing naked Twister with all of them and die of a heart attack.

What a way to go. I bet she smelled like honeysuckle and Marlboro lites. Mmmm....Lori...

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 03:52 PM
One night I had an angel appear in my room. I asked why I was here. He said you came to make the oysters squirt. I think I have an idea of what he meant but I'm not quite sure.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 03:54 PM
What a way to go. I bet she smelled like honeysuckle and Marlboro lites. Mmmm....Lori...

I prefer the smell of Winston Ultra Lites.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 03:56 PM
I prefer the smell of Winston Ultra Lites.

I wouldn't care if she was smoking Mistys. What a ride that would be...Scotty! Go build me a holodeck pronto! And shove that little green fucker out an airlock!

Kristy
07-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Who's Simon Peg?

You don't get out much, do you?

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 04:05 PM

What do you expect from a person who just masturbates to Susan Dey all day long? Don is stick stuck in the early 70's.

Nitro Express
07-03-2014, 04:08 PM
We can lock the little green perv in another holodeck. He will never want to leave. It's like a prison that you never escape from volunteerily. Who needs guards anymore?

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 04:14 PM

Actually, no, I don't. I'm usually stuck in this little home office of mine 4 days a week. At first I thought only going to the office one day a week was a kick ass idea. Now, not so much. And honestly I have no idea who just about anybody is in popular culture these days.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 04:15 PM
What do you expect from a person who just masturbates to Susan Dey all day long? Don is stick stuck in the early 70's.

Now that's not true. I've never masturbated to Susan Dey all day long. Two, three times a day tops.

vandeleur
07-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Actually, no, I don't. I'm usually stuck in this little home office of mine 4 days a week. At first I thought only going to the office one day a week was a kick ass idea. Now, not so much. And honestly I have no idea who just about anybody is in popular culture these days.

I read that and I cried a little .
Look am ring bob geldof and were gonna do a concert for you :D

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 04:21 PM
I read that and I cried a little .
Look am ring bob geldof and were gonna do a concert for you :D

Will there be a hologram Freddie Mercury performing? Because if there is then I am IN!!

vandeleur
07-03-2014, 04:28 PM
I have a confession , don't judge me .
A friend did a queen cd and made me promise to listen to it .
Look am not proud , I mean . Look it was good .

There I said it .

Satan
07-03-2014, 04:29 PM
If I was programming the hologram Freddie Mercury, I would have him beating the shit out of Adam LAMEbert. And maybe Brian & Roger for hiring that fucking piece of shit.

DONNIEP
07-03-2014, 04:35 PM
If I was programming the hologram Freddie Mercury, I would have him beating the shit out of Adam LAMEbert. And maybe Brian & Roger for hiring that fucking piece of shit.

You and me both. That guy sucks and he's a F A G. Now, Freddie was gay. But he certainly wasn't a fag.

Brian and Roger have already shot down the hologram Freddie idea. So instead they're gonna keep touring with this moron and then just retire.

Nickdfresh
07-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Yup, that... well, let's call it a "clique", for lack of a better term, ran alot of old posters out of the site & stopped many new ones from posting.

Anyone that didn't belong was mercilessly stalked from thread to thread & relentlessly bashed. And them of course, they proceeded to the reacharounds, telling each other how great they were, etc.

I'm glad you started posting more often, Vittles. You're a cool dude & this site needs more positivity. 6+ years of constant negativity turned this into a ghost town. And teh fact that noone cares about Dave or Van Halen anymore didn't help, either. Anyways, less bashing, more larfing.

:)

Jérôme Frenchise
07-06-2014, 06:21 AM
:biggrin: Mornings after must be hilarious too! :D

"Just coz this is the smallest crowd we've played for doesn't mean it won't be the loudest" :D

"Wow-wow-woaw-oa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aaaaaaaaaw..." :lmfao:

Ah, coke & alcohol... :biggrin:

I'm no fan, but gotta admit the guy can still get the fuck out of his mind and rock. :)

Damn funny.