PDA

View Full Version : Gene & Paul starting a Football Team LA KISS...LOL

Carloscda
07-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Talk about still trying to capitalize off their name, now they have a "Reality show" coming out with them starting up an Arena Football team.

WTH do they know about football?!

FORD
07-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Talk about still trying to capitalize on their name, now they have a "Reality show" coming out with them starting up an Arena Football team.

There should be a law that NOBODY gets more than one "reality" show, and Chaim already had his.

Actually I think they should ALL be off the air, because it's lazy assed mind numbing shit programming pushed by greedy anti-union corporatist fucknuts. But limiting them to one bullshit show per person would at least be a good start.

Nitro Express
07-06-2014, 11:52 PM
There should be a law that NOBODY gets more than one "reality" show, and Chaim already had his.

Actually I think they should ALL be off the air, because it's lazy assed mind numbing shit programming pushed by greedy anti-union corporatist fucknuts. But limiting them to one bullshit show per person would at least be a good start.

It would all be gone but the problem is the public is stupid. We should join in on reaming the sheep.

Nitro Express
07-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Talk about still trying to capitalize off their name, now they have a "Reality show" coming out with them starting up an Arena Football team.

Those two have made a fortune promoting the stupid for the last four decades. KISS is dumb. I loved it as a grade school kid but you won't find no KISS junk in my crib today.

BITEYOASS
07-07-2014, 01:16 AM
KISS without Ace and Peter is boring as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHDrEJoAFZw

ashstralia
07-07-2014, 06:04 AM
Those two have made a fortune promoting the stupid for the last four decades. KISS is dumb. I loved it as a grade school kid but you won't find no KISS junk in my crib today.

The Jewish Cartel gave them their start. Once they negotiated the oil crisis, they manufactured a perfect rock band to take advantage of this new phenomenon called 'plastic live action figures'.

I tried to get in on the ground floor, but we sold very few ABBA ones. :(

Just for one dumb decision, I could have had wealth far beyond the GDP of most of the third world!

Instead I've got a thirty year old money pit, kids that are dollar black holes, and a wrinkly bitch in my bed... :;)

DLR Bridge
07-07-2014, 06:33 AM
I'm soooo glad Dave never gave in to reality TV. As much as his Roth Show treads close, it's not a show on TV that is shamelessly shoved in your face. If you want it, seek it out. We're all cool with that and so is he. I love that he did that whole EMT thing without it hardly being spoken of. Seeing that experience as a cheesy TV show would have ruined it for me and it would have appeared as an oddball gimmick to get back in the public eye. I remember seeing about 5 minutes (too many) of that shitty Tommy Lee goes to college show and thinking, what an awful idea. Few years later, there was one about rockers wives (ghey) whereby I lost some respect for Steve Stevens and Perry Farrell. That was a truly awful show that I wasted 15 minutes of my life on.

Nitro Express
07-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Dave carefully crafted his public image and I like that image. He doesn't need to full blown ruin it with a dumb reality TV show. His Roth Show has tainted his image too much already.

Nitro Express
07-07-2014, 12:26 PM
Ok. I get it. We live on a giant ball covered in freaks. To compensate for our disappointment and fear, we look at the glass half full and call it entertainment.

FORD
07-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Dave carefully crafted his public image and I like that image. He doesn't need to full blown ruin it with a dumb reality TV show. His Roth Show has tainted his image too much already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylOCIP54PIQ

ZahZoo
07-07-2014, 06:53 PM

Don't assume the option for Dave to be in or host a reality show is something off the table...

Could be no one has asked or had a brain fart that's inspired a show with Diamond Dave included. No one ever figured Dave would have a radio show... or rejoin Van Halen... shit happens it appears.

DONNIEP
07-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Don't assume the option for Dave to be in or host a reality show is something off the table...

Could be no one has asked or had a brain fart that's inspired a show with Diamond Dave included. No one ever figured Dave would have a radio show... or rejoin Van Halen... shit happens it appears.

I just hope if he does get a show that he doesn't try to show everybody how he can "still hit the high note!"...

Nitro Express
07-07-2014, 08:10 PM

Dave doesn't like to lay his hand on the table. The guy hides behind closed doors until he's ready to bring the tiger out. Dave doesn't want to show the behind the scenes or let outsiders into his workshop. Dave really is showbiz and he knows it. I think a reality show is 180 degrees from his way of doing things.

Dave locks the doors and works in secret and then the doors open and he drives Chitty Chitty Bang Bang out of the barn.

Nitro Express
07-07-2014, 08:13 PM
I just hope if he does get a show that he doesn't try to show everybody how he can "still hit the high note!"...

That's accomplished by putting Amazon army ants on his balls.

DONNIEP
07-07-2014, 08:15 PM
That's accomplished by putting Amazon army ants on his balls.

Damn - they went extinct and nobody told Dave??