PDA

View Full Version : No Israel in Ten Years?

Nitro Express
07-09-2014, 11:34 AM
By Alexander Maistrovoy. Henry Kissinger’s recent statement, that in 10 years Israel will cease to exist, borders on senile. Although one of his staff members denied it, Cindy Adams from New York Post insisted: “Reported to me, Henry Kissinger has stated — and I quote the statement word for word: ‘In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.’”

Kissinger is a controversial figure. He can hardly be suspected of excessive sympathy for Israel. He perhaps, inclines to the “syndrome of self-hatred” so fashionable nowadays in the Jewish elite. At the same time, Kissinger is not an exalted pop-diva, cheap populist or rebellious professor. He is an experienced, prudent politician who takes responsibility for his utterance.

Read more at http://joemiller.us/2012/10/henry-kissinger-in-10-years-israel-will-cease-to-exist/#kSFl3GP8ACfHqQsk.99

Miles Copeland said when his dad was in the CIA they gamed Israel and came to the conclusion if Israel remained a theocracy it would not last. Also the Palistinians were having more children than the jews and in the future the jews would be outnumbered. The conclusion was if the state of Israel was going to survive it had to become a religiously neutral republic which of course isn't going to happen. Even the flag is fashioned after a prayer shawl with a religious symbol on it.

Also as all this drags on and the US has it's own problems at home there will be a continuing decline on sending them money and support. Also if the US can supply it's energy domestically then Israel becomes unimportant strategically. We very well could be witnessing the dissolve of the Anglo-designed middle east with borders changing and all that. Why? Bigger problems at home and a view that we can't change anything over there. The complete failure of the Iraq takeover cements this view.

Satan
07-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Well, at least Miles Copeland Sr. managed to father two sons that contributed something worthwhile to the Earth. That raises him a notch above his fellow CIA founding member Poppy Bush, at least.

Sure, old Miles is here in Hell now, but he's got better accomodations than the BCE wing at least.

If Israel knew what was good for them, they would try Nutty Yahoo for war crimes, outlaw his terrorist Likud party, and get on with a non-apartheid reality already.

ELVIS
07-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Or, If the US knew what was good for them, or us...

Nitro Express
07-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Well, at least Miles Copeland Sr. managed to father two sons that contributed something worthwhile to the Earth. That raises him a notch above his fellow CIA founding member Poppy Bush, at least.

Sure, old Miles is here in Hell now, but he's got better accomodations than the BCE wing at least.

If Israel knew what was good for them, they would try Nutty Yahoo for war crimes, outlaw his terrorist Likud party, and get on with a non-apartheid reality already.

Miles said he wanted to work for the CIA after he graduated from college but his dad said working for the CIA would only be a frustrating experience and told his son to go work in the private sector. Miles Sr. said the best director of the CIA was H.W. Bush. He said good things about the man. Interesting since other CIA operatives said the CIA went downhill as soon as H.W. Bush got control of it. The ends justified the means and there was no consideration of collateral damage under Bush. Chip Tatum said Bush was the most ruthless person he ever met. It was all about power and money and people didn't matter one bit.

Nitro Express
07-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Lord Rothschild wanted to set up a Jewish state in Palestine way before WW II. There's a memo dated 1914 where the British government approved his wish on condition that Jews in Europe would not be pressured into moving to Palestine or the native Palestinian people wouldn't be harassed. Of course nobody in Europe wanted to move to Palestine. They had good lives there and why relocate? Hitler changed that. You know who financed Hitler. Rothschild. Oh yeah kill most of them but leave some left for me. Some sick shit when you look at the geopolitics of these financial elites.

Nitro Express
07-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Judism has been reinvented so many times who knows what it originally was. The original tribe of Judah probably were all wiped out. What you mostly have now are slavic converts who can't prove their lineage. All the records have been destroyed. But if you have enough money and influence to throw around you can get your pet Zionist project going and if you find gullible christians in the US to finance it, all the better.

It's going to run it's course. I think the role the US plays will diminish from this point on. People are war weary.

Satan
07-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Tribe of Judah?? What does Cherone's band have to do with this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-288FeOKxaI

Thanks for nothing?? Was this Gary's "fuck you" to Danniels & the Dutchmen?

It's better than anything on VDIII in either case. Better than "More Than Words" too.

Kristy
07-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Then who will the U.S. have to sell rockets that kill so many innocents?

DONNIEP
07-09-2014, 05:45 PM

Well if they come down on the price then I might be interested...

vandeleur
07-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Well if they come down on the price then I might be interested...

Hahaha

ELVIS
07-09-2014, 05:51 PM
And don’t presume to say to yourselves, We have Abraham as our father...

For I tell you that God is able to raise up children of Abraham from these stones...

vandeleur
07-09-2014, 06:09 PM

For I tell you that God is able to raise up children of Abraham from these stones...

Is that maiden \m/

Satan
07-09-2014, 06:15 PM

http://www.vandoak.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/rolling-stones.jpg

Well, the guy on the left is definitely a descendant of Abraham........

Nitro Express
07-09-2014, 07:12 PM
With DNA testing things are getting interesting. People are finding they match nationalities that aren't on their genealogy. We are finding our ancestors were not as chaste as we thought they were. I have a friend who's genealogy is Irish on both sides. His DNA test matches a lot of people in Iran. So grandma must have fucked an Iranian.

So all this lineage stuff is a bunch of shit. We're all Heinz 57's. I swear I'm part black. I can hold a groove and every now and then, I pull a kinky hair out of my head.

Nitro Express
07-09-2014, 07:16 PM
I like this Abraham thing. It means I can fuck the housekeeper and treat the children from her as second class citizens. Also, I can have multiple concubines. Sounds like living like Arnold Schwarzenegger to me.

Nitro Express
07-09-2014, 10:29 PM

The Africans love to kill each other. Heck if Iraq splits up into three parts all of them will be waring each other. War is good business.

binnie
07-10-2014, 02:51 AM
I love how everyone is an expert on the Middle East.

Will there be an Israel in 10 years? Of course. Will there still be war and instability across the Middle East in 10 years? Of course.

Nickdfresh
07-10-2014, 09:37 AM

The CIA itself is not as "pro-Israel" as you would imagine I think. However, the analysis about Jews having less babies than Palestinians has been skewed a bit by massive immigration of East European and African Jews since the end of the Cold War...

Nickdfresh
07-10-2014, 09:40 AM

Sell? We fucking underwrite most of it!

Nickdfresh
07-10-2014, 09:41 AM

Jesus, you're such an attention whore faggot. Get a job...

Anonymous
07-10-2014, 09:57 AM
I love how everyone is an expert on the Middle East.

Will there be an Israel in 10 years? Of course. Will there still be war and instability across the Middle East in 10 years? Of course.

Nothing has changed in over 2,000 years. Not one little bit.

Looking at History is a grate way to predict the future. Too bad noone bothers with that.

Well played, Binnie. You're a smart young b... you're 32???

Damn, we're all getting old...

Cheers! :beers:

ELVIS
07-10-2014, 11:56 AM
Jesus, you're such an attention whore faggot. Get a job...

I'm not Jesus and I don't need a job...

Kristy
07-10-2014, 12:00 PM
...nor a 10th grade education.

ELVIS
07-10-2014, 12:09 PM
What makes you so jealous of me ??

Kristy
07-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Keep dreaming Mr. Passive-Aggressive.

ELVIS
07-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Don't project your insecurities onto me...

Kristy
07-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Oh, okay Mr. Passive-Aggressive.

ELVIS
07-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Did you learn that in Masters degree class ??

I learned it 30 years ago in a real school where I paid the tuition myself...

Kristy
07-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Considering I'm not in grad until the fall of 2014 I suppose not. Nice try, Mr. Passive-Aggressive.

The only shit you ever learned is how to be a gadfly, a troll and a burden to society.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 12:28 PM
gadfly

I hate that word so much that I refuse to look it up to even see if it means what I think it means. Plus it just sounds super gay. I mean like Sesh running around in cutoffs and a halter top, sneezing glitter gay.

Kristy
07-10-2014, 12:32 PM
I don't think Sesh is gay.

Here's the gay:

Asscarackasmr is closet gay
Mushroom is gay to everyone but himself
Nick secretly wants to be gay
Mr. Vengeance was gay and wants to be gay again
That little Australian kangaroo humper is only gay with animals

ELVIS
07-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Your Liberal arts education has gotten you far...

Kristy
07-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Whereas your trailer park education has made you a troll.

Satan
07-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Terry
When it's time to function
as a feeling human being, will your
Bachelor of Arts help you get by?

Peter
I hope to study further,
a few more years or so. I also hope
to keep a steady high

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gje_0OMj4h4

Kristy
07-10-2014, 01:39 PM
The Dumbellvis Trailer Park U curriculum
http://www.oddballdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/10-trailer-park-christmas-decoration-e1323449396652.jpg
The Dumbellvis Trailer Park U Quad

Neighbor Propane Tank Stealing 3 credits In this course students will learn how to steal propane gas to heat their Walmart Pot pies from their neighbor while they are out at the local welfare office.

Neighbor Cable Stealing 2 credits In this course, the student will demonstrate how to "tap in" into his neighbors cable feed. Course activities include how to order crap on the internet trying to use a Medicaid card, internet trolling, Obama blaming and the vast knowledge of anti-government conspiracy sites. Honey Boo-Boo and Duck Dynasty will be watched all season as a visual alternate to pop up books.

Trailer Park Landscaping 5 Credits Course requirements will include how to hang a rusting Chevy engine block from a tree limb, mosaic driveway oil stains, Lynyrd Skynyrd Confederate flag displays, how to plant a flowerbox in the 1974 Ford Torino that has been on cynder blocks for the past 35 years, lawn dart and rotting garden hose leaving and playing Brad Paisley too loud until the police show up with a citation. All students will be required to bring their own 1974 Ford Torino to class.

NASCAR History 4 credits Students will learn the basics of all NASCAR tracks and drivers. Activities include Dale Earnhart worship, limited edition NASCAR plate collecting, E Bay NASCAR autograph gouging and a 1 page philosophy essay on what it means to turn left for 4 hours.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 01:45 PM
The Dumbellvis Trailer Park U curriculum
http://www.oddballdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/10-trailer-park-christmas-decoration-e1323449396652.jpg
The Dumbellvis Trailer Park U Quad

NASCAR History 4 credits Students will learn the basics of all NASCAR tracks and drivers. Activities include Dale Earnhart worship, limited edition NASCAR plate collecting, E Bay NASCAR autograph gouging and a 1 page philosophy essay on what it means to turn left for 4 hours.

First off, we teach NASCAR in the schools down here. Right along with the Bible, just as Jesus Himself commanded.

Second, how cool would it be if that was a big ol long zip line and you could ride it in that smashed up Bug? Holy hell, even you can't deny that would be fun.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Now, let's all bow our heads and say the blessing before we have lunch, here at the Roth Army...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0-u85aAYg

Kristy
07-10-2014, 01:50 PM
There will be no Bible reading at Dumbellvis U. Why? Those ACLU "Libtards" that's why. Which leads to

ACLU Libtards 1 credit In this course, the student will demonstrate how to hate liberals, women, anyone who isn't white and the Federal Government. Requirements are bringing a loaded gun to class, lack of dental care and a severe case of paranoia.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 01:54 PM
There will be no Bible reading at Dumbellvis U. Why? Those ACLU "Libtards" that's why. Which leads to

ACLU Libtards 1 credit In this course, the student will demonstrate how to hate liberals, women, anyone who isn't white and the Federal Government. Requirements are bringing a loaded gun to class, lack of dental care and a severe case of paranoia.

I don't care what the class is, hell it could be Allah Worship for all I care, if I get to carry one of my pistols to school I am IN!!

Kristy
07-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Second, how cool would it be if that was a big ol long zip line and you could ride it in that smashed up Bug? Holy hell, even you can't deny that would be fun.

You are confusing that with the Dumbellvis U athletic program.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 02:04 PM
You are confusing that with the Dumbellvis U athletic program.

There's gonna be an athletic program too? Please tell me there's a class in Yard Darts...

Kristy
07-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Trailer Park Inbreeding 3 credits
http://turbowhitetrash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/trailer-trash.jpg

In this course, the student will learn what it means by "keeping it all in the family." Tattoos, lack of a high school education and abortion clinic protesting are prerequisites.

Kristy
07-10-2014, 02:08 PM
There's gonna be an athletic program too? Please tell me there's a class in Yard Darts...

Lawn darts will not be offered in the fall. Instead, there will be a Skynyrd "booty shaking'" aerobics class.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Trailer Park Inbreeding 3 credits
http://turbowhitetrash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/trailer-trash.jpg

In this course, the student will learn what it means by "keeping it all in the family." Tattoos, lack of a high school education and abortion clinic protesting are prerequisites.

I saw that chick at the Shake Shack last nite!!

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Lawn darts will not be offered in the fall. Instead, there will be a Skynyrd "booty shaking'" aerobics class.

I'd sign up for that if it was .38 Special.

Kristy
07-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Sorry, the only musical alternatives are Billy Ray Cyrus and Kid Rock.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Sorry, the only musical alternatives are Billy Ray Cyrus and Kid Rock.

Damn, well that sucks. I hate both of them. Kid Rock especially. But...if I get Billy Ray drunk enough he might give me Miley's phone number. Or some nudie shots of her.

Anonymous
07-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Damn, well that sucks. I hate both of them. Kid Rock especially. But...if I get Billy Ray drunk enough he might give me Miley's phone number. Or some nudie shots of her.

You know he's got a few home videos of her. And that he's in them as well.

Then he can slur drunkenly "Now watch this Donnie, look at her using that tongue. Hee-haw!"

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 02:43 PM

Then he can slur drunkenly "Now watch this Donnie, look at her using that tongue. Hee-haw!"

Well, it would be hard to watch, but I'd power through!

Kristy
07-10-2014, 03:03 PM
John Mellencamp was a musical selection at Dumbellvis U. He was soon dropped for being too pseudo-intellectual.

https://mariehegler.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/the-more-you-know.jpg

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 03:07 PM
I hate Johnny Cougar. Much like Tom Petty, he had one good song and I can't remember it either.

Kristy
07-10-2014, 03:10 PM

Quit turning everything into some sort of sexualized reference!

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 03:19 PM

I hate when he does that! He should be ashamed of himself!

Anonymous
07-10-2014, 03:22 PM

Is this your way of telling me that you want to ravage me?

Ok, but start off gently. Then, you can go crazy.

Anonymous
07-10-2014, 03:25 PM
I hate when he does that! He should be ashamed of himself!

Who says I'm not?

You should walk a mile in my shoes before you talk, Donnie. They're quite comfortable. Nike. The child that manufactured them was a pro. He must've been nearly ten already, which means around 5 years of experience.

Kristy
07-10-2014, 03:25 PM
And a correction:

I am between 4:07 to 4:09-ish

Me hanging with the uncool kids. The really uncool kids. I actually live in other north side of that building - between a barn and a uber-rich country club. Identify the real Kristy and win a prize

Kristy
07-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Is this your way of telling me that you want to ravage me?

Ok, but start off gently. Then, you can go crazy.

Knock it off! There are children present. Donnie for one.

Anonymous
07-10-2014, 03:31 PM

Oh, they know all about that, the rascals. They watched it on the internet.

Now, come closer, baby. Take your shirt off, your breasts aren't gonna touch themselves.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 03:32 PM

It's ok. I've got my shorts down around my ankles anyway.

Anonymous
07-10-2014, 03:33 PM
And a correction:

Me hanging with the uncool kids. The really uncool kids. I actually live in other north side of that building - between a barn and a uber-rich country club. Identify the real Kristy and win a prize

You're the one in the blue dress. Funny, I though you were taller.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 03:34 PM
And a correction:

I would say the chick in the capris but that would just piss you off...

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 03:36 PM
You're the one in the blue dress. Funny, I though you were taller.

I thought the same thing at first. But then she does that cute little pose with the other chick and I had to rethink my thinking about what I was thinking. Then I started thinking about banging the chick with the chick in the blue dress. Then I started screaming "No Woodsy Owl, don't touch my pee pee"

Kristy
07-10-2014, 03:39 PM
You'd make for a great Denver Seminary student, Donnie. Too bad you are already registered at Dumbellvis U.

Anonymous
07-10-2014, 03:39 PM
I thought the same thing at first. But then she does that cute little pose with the other chick and I had to rethink my thinking about what I was thinking. Then I started thinking about banging the chick with the chick in the blue dress. Then I started screaming "No Woodsy Owl, don't touch my pee pee"

In other words, you have issues.

Satan
07-10-2014, 03:40 PM
I hate Johnny Cougar. Much like Tom Petty, he had one good song and I can't remember it either.

Dragonshit. Tom Petty had a lot of great songs..... but his band went downhill after he canned Stan Lynch. Just like with REM, who the HELL would have predicted the drummer was the key member of the band?

As for John Kitty Melonhead - His mid 80's stuff was his best. Scarecrow remains one of the best albums of the decade (Hell, the record pretty much launched the whole Farm Aid thing, for Hell's sake) Came out with this really Woody Guthrie-ish folk song in the middle of the Chimpministration that was pretty cool, but other than that, haven't really kept up with his recent career down here in Hell.

Come to think of it..... Mellencamp's band fell apart when Kenny Aaronoff left. It's the drummer again, goddamn it! :mad:

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 03:42 PM
You'd make for a great Denver Seminary student, Donnie. Too bad you are already registered at Dumbellvis U.

Maybe after I graduate from DU I can come out to study. We could hang out and ignore everybody. I'd even buy some decent beer to go with your weed.

Kristy
07-10-2014, 03:43 PM
As for John Kitty Melonhead - His mid 80's stuff was his best. Scarecrow remains one of the best albums of the decade (Hell, the record pretty much launched the whole Farm Aid thing, for Hell's sake) Came out with this really Woody Guthrie-ish folk song in the middle of the Chimpministration that was pretty cool, but other than that, haven't really kept up with his recent career down here in Hell.

Leave the dope smoking to me. Mellencamp's Scarecrow was a lame attempt by him and his agent to become a agricultural Springsteen. That record was an embarrassment to all things pure in the 80's - like the Go-Go's.

Kristy
07-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Maybe after I graduate from DU I can come out to study. We could hang out and ignore everybody. I'd even buy some decent beer to go with your weed.

Never work out. There are no Walmarts in my area. Just a lot of really rich seminary assholes.

binnie
07-10-2014, 03:47 PM
What makes you so jealous of me ??

I think it's how happy you seem all of the time. :D

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 03:48 PM
As for John Kitty Melonhead - His mid 80's stuff was his best. Scarecrow remains one of the best albums of the decade

Dude - you must be higher than camel cock. That guy had one good song and I just remembered what it was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PF2J45GApA&list=RD5PF2J45GApA

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 03:50 PM
That record was an embarrassment to all things pure in the 80's - like the Go-Go's.

Finally, somebody else who digs the Go Go's. This is video viagra right here. Well for me anyway. And maybe you too, nobody can resist Belinda...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3kQlzOi27M

Satan
07-10-2014, 03:59 PM
I liked the Go-Gos better before they sold out and turned into bubblegummers.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OOZllS0B70

Sounds like they were listening to some old Buzzcocks records. In between Belinda's gigs with the early Germs lineup.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Who cares as long as Belinda's up there...

Kristy
07-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Almost forgot about this course:

Yngwie Malmsteen Economics 0 Credits In this course the student will demonstrate how to make something so dull and irrelevant seem to be the opposite. The adjective of this course is to post as many retarded YouTube videos of this F A T fuck playing guitar to an audience of other brain dead F A T fucks. At the end of the semester the student will only believe to themselves that they are (somehow) "smarter than you" playing clearing showing how trailer park metal is and always will be trailer park metal. Yngwie Malmsteen Economics is not so a requirement for actual economics here at Dumbellvis U (See: EBT, Walmart and the Dollar Tree) but is required merely for white trailer trash status bragging rights.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 05:54 PM
You didn't say who was right - Izzy or me. We both made guesses.

Kristy
07-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Who cares as long as Belinda's up there...

Huh? Everybody knows Jane was the taco girl
http://991.com/NewGallery/Jane-Wiedlin-Blue-Kiss-6217.jpg

Kristy
07-10-2014, 05:56 PM
You didn't say who was right - Izzy or me. We both made guesses.

Oh, I'll never tell.

Anonymous
07-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Oh, I'll never tell.

Ah, c'mon. I know I'm right. Where's my prize?

Anonymous
07-10-2014, 06:12 PM
I wonder if the prize is taco related.

I like tacos. And doner kebabs.

DONNIEP
07-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Oh, I'll never tell.

That was you in the capris. I know it.

Nickdfresh
07-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Nick secretly wants to be gay

Not really. I just want to wear cool, macho leather outfits. Other than that, I'm totally a het breeder...

Kristy
07-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Ah, c'mon. I know I'm right. Where's my prize?

A Donnie taco.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-10-2014, 08:42 PM
A Donnie taco.

oy :019:

Mushroom
07-11-2014, 02:15 AM
I don't think Sesh is gay.

Here's the gay:

Mushroom is gay to everyone but himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nIiJLoDh7Y

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 06:18 AM
A Donnie taco.

Donnie's my broham! Fambly! I can't eat his taco, that's just plain wrong.

I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, 'cuz we's tite like that, friends support each other through hardships, but it would be weird & quite possibly immoral.

I was hoping you would give me some taco, Kristy. We too are friends, but not on Fagbook, so we're not as close. Now. Taco?

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 06:22 AM
oy :019:

Don't dis mah broham's taco, dude. How would you feel if I went around saying Pete's taco is foul?

You wouldn't like it, I'm sure.

So quit it.

Seshmeister
07-11-2014, 07:38 AM
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10458897_610289755735257_9068423388002701789_n.jpg

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 07:54 AM
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10458897_610289755735257_9068423388002701789_n.jpg

Damn, those Jews are crafty.

Even when they're winning, they claim to be losing,just so people feel sorry for them & give them more money.

Cheeky little rascals!!!

Which reminds me - a Jew & a Scot have lunch together. Which one pays the bill?

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 10:50 AM
What's a Jew ??

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 10:54 AM
What's a Jew ??

Someone who's ancestory comes from ancient Khazaria who thinks their lineage goes back to the tribe of Juda but can't prove it.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 10:59 AM

Even when they're winning, they claim to be losing,just so people feel sorry for them & give them more money.

Cheeky little rascals!!!

Why do you think there is a holocaust museum in Washington DC? That's not our history. It didn't happen here. I can see having one in Germany or other countries where the atrocities happened. There is a holocaust museum in Washington DC to cement an empathy for the state of Israel. Washington is where their power comes from. If they can keep the American people pro Israel then maybe they can stick around and not get pummeled by their neighbors.

Or US assets can be used to pummel their neighbors first i.e. Syria.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 11:02 AM

Cheeky little rascals!!!

Scratch the Gaza Strip in the next map. They are using this kidnapping/killing as the excuse to invade/kill/and take that scrap of dirt. Interesting since it looks like ISIS in the West Bank did it but they are going after HAMAS in Gaza. Whatever. They have their excuse.

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Why do you think there is a holocaust museum in Washington DC? That's not our history. It didn't happen here.

To promote their propaganda that six million Jews died at the hands of German Nazis...

Angel
07-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Very nice to see American opinions on Israel and Palestine taking a turn.

Now if someone could please inform our PM of these facts.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 12:01 PM

I think there are more people waking up to there is no point to having a theocracy called Israel. I have no problem with so called jews as long as they are good citizens. I have problems with the ones who hide behind the persecution of their people and then stab everyone else in the back. I think more and more Americans are seeing we have been tricked and used. The state of Israel seems to be the geopolitical plaything and ego trip of a few oligarchs and big religious dreamers. It's cost has been high. I don't think it's worth it.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 12:08 PM
To promote their propaganda that six million Jews died at the hands of German Nazis...

Yeah but who financed the Nazis? The same people who set up Israel. The holocaust was a jew against jew thing. The Rothschilds seemed obsessed about having their Jewish state in Palestine. Why the US got conned into this project I have no idea. Now you have all these right wing fuckwits thinking we need to spill our blood for Israel. Well if Sarah Palin and John Hagee want to go over there and fight for the cause, they can spend their money and do the fighting themselves. Keep us out of it.

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 12:20 PM
What's a Jew ??

Jew /dʒuː/
noun

noun: Jew; plural noun: Jews

Someone who demands way too many crates of beer when performing a concert, for the sole purpose of stocking them in his garage in Pasadena and drink them over the next couple of decades, even if they're skunked.

Origin
Middle English: from Old French juiu, via Latin from Greek Ioudaios, via Aramaic from Hebrew yĕhūḏī, from yĕhūḏāh ‘Judah’

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Do you really think David Lee Roth would refuse pizza because it has ham on in? I think not. You know those hot dogs at PINK'S he ate were full of pork. If Dave wasn't filling himself on pork he was filling the ladies with pork.

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 12:27 PM

It HAS been a while... is it time again for Humanity's favourite sport, Persecute the Jews™?

Those scallywags can't keep themselves out of trouble. As soon as they have it good, they start scheming & plotting again. It's like they can't live without a friendly game of Persecution.

How many times has it been, by now?

Ah, they're just very naughty scamps, is all.

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 12:27 PM

Gregory, ye should know better than that. :(

There are many people trying really hard to gain relocation to a much warmer climate in this thread.

It is one thing to be critical of the warmongering of the Netanyahu government. They do not speak for Me or My Dad, and they do not speak for the Jewish people, regardless of what Netanyahu's ego tells himself.

But using this brutality as an excuse for anti-semitism and Holocaust denial is not acceptable.

Sincerely,

The King of the Jews

vandeleur
07-11-2014, 12:28 PM
The holocaust was a jew against jew thing.

Mmmmmmm maybe not :)

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 12:29 PM
There weren't six million Jews in or around Germany at the time...

It's propaganda...

vandeleur
07-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Look American people it's called ........ History .
I have mentioned this phenomena to you all before .
You don't have to read about it but don't be a pudding and show people you haven't .
Stop colouring in your books and read some :D

PETE'S BROTHER
07-11-2014, 12:32 PM
jewmouse

vandeleur
07-11-2014, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=PETE'S BROTHER;1845824]jewmouse[/QUOTE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11946[/ATTACH

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Look American people it's called ........ History .
I have mentioned this phenomena to you all before .
You don't have to read about it but don't be a pudding and show people you haven't .
Stop colouring in your books and read some :D

Phenomena of "What?"

vandeleur
07-11-2014, 12:40 PM
History , nitro . Though I must confess to a little poking of the bear . It makes the day go quicker :)

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 12:53 PM

If you're gonna bring Maus into this, don't forget that it implies that the Jewish authorities were collaborating with the Nazis. To what extent, we don't know, but there was definitely some sort of coordinated effort going on. If it is, indeed, a factual book as it claims to be, this would back up Nitro's theory somewhat.

Also, let's not forget to mention the Jews that sold each other to the Nazis, the hatred displayed by the Poles towards Jews & the Nazi soldier that went to the Auschwitz part where the worst horrors happened & came back traumatized.

It is also important to note the fact that Nazis had nothing against the Jews in particular, all the brutality was because they had been told by higher powers that Jews had no rights at all, to the point of not being considered people. Just the same as many people that post here, & many people you know & possibly call friends or family, would behave if they were told that a particular segment of the population has no rights.

All of this backs Nitro's theories quite nicely.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 12:55 PM
History , nitro . Though I must confess to a little poking of the bear . It makes the day go quicker :)

History of "What?" Who, What, Where, Why, and How. We need specifics dude. Having sex with a bear makes the day go quicker? I knew we had some freaks here but damn!

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 12:58 PM
If you're gonna bring Maus into this, don't forget that it implies that the Jewish authorities were collaborating with the Nazis. To what extent, we don't know, but there was definitely some sort of coordinated effort going on. If it is, indeed, a factual book as it claims to be, this would back up Nitro's theory somewhat.

Also, let's not forget to mention the Jews that sold each other to the Nazis, the hatred displayed by the Poles towards Jews & the Nazi soldier that went to the Auschwitz part where the worst horrors happened & came back traumatized.

It is also important to note the fact that Nazis had nothing against the Jews in particular, all the brutality was because they had been told by higher powers that Jews had no rights at all, to the point of not being considered people. Just the same as many people that post here, & many people you know & possibly call friends or family, would behave if they were told that a particular segment of the population has no rights.

All of this backs Nitro's theories quite nicely.

Apparently there was a transfer agreement that the Nazis would get financing if some Jews were allowed to be sent to Palistine. Jews such as Barry Chamish have written on the subject. Also there were jews like George Soros who would rat out other jews if they refused to pay him. Apparently he was running a fake ID racket.

It's also important to note the Nazis killed millions of none jews. Why are the jews special? The Ukrainians were viewed as non human. Stalin starved the Ukrainians to death. When the Germans came into Ukraine they were welcomed as liberators. They found the new boss was just as the old boss. Slavics in the eyes of Hitler were just as worthless as the jews.

To sum up. Anyone who thinks they are special or "chosen" can fuck themselves.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-11-2014, 01:01 PM
History of "What?" Who, What, Where, Why, and How. We need specifics dude. Having sex with a bear makes the day go quicker? I knew we had some freaks here but damn!

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Apparently there was a transfer agreement that the Nazis would get financing if some Jews were allowed to be sent to Palistine. Jews such as Barry Chamish have written on the subject. Also there were jews like George Soros who would rat out other jews if they refused to pay him. Apparently he was running a fake ID racket.

Again according to Maus, there was some separation of the Jews early on, even before the concentration camps.

It wasn't until later that the Nazis stopped separating them & just sent everybody to the camps.

Whether or not this means there was a quota & it had already been filled, it's only a matter of speculation.

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 01:04 PM

Don't judge Vandy & don't knock it until you've tried it.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 01:08 PM

That's weak mower pron.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Sometimes predators are useful. The Nazis killed lots of gypsies and how is this a bad thing?

vandeleur
07-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Man ,a freak on here , that's a compliment :D

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Let's not deny the self-interest here. We really don't care about predators as long as they are thinning the herd we don't care or know about. It's when the predator threatens our own chickens that makes us give a shit.

Everyone blabs on today at how overpopulated the world is. Well, the predators of history have kept the numbers down. Thinned the herd. Maybe with the anti-population trend going today we should celebrate people like Pol Pot, Hitler, Mao, Stalin. Kim Jung Un should be praised. Maybe Rodman wasn't crazy after all.

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 01:19 PM
You'll probably like the Anti-Me then.....

He's going to kill a lot of people :(

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 01:22 PM

Hell Jesus. You are going to kill a lot of people when you finally show up with your flaming tirade. I love the bible. Most everyone gets killed.

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Hell Jesus. You are going to kill a lot of people when you finally show up with your flaming tirade. I love the bible. Most everyone gets killed.

I'm not going to bother killing anybody. I'm just going to throw them all directly into Hell.

But it won't be anyone who doesn't truly deserve it. :jesuslol:

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Then this website is truly fucked.

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 02:08 PM

Have you ever cuntsidered that you may be thinking too highly of yourself?

If someone arose that would fit the description of your "Anti-Christ", I don't think s/he would give two fucks about you.

Hell, if I was this all-powerful entity, I'd be pissed off if people dared to compare me in any way, shape or form to a fuckin' hippie that was dumb enough to carry all to way to a hill the cross he was goin' to be nailed on.

You know, your father - the real one, not the make-believe sky daddy - was a carpenter. That was a well-respected, valuable, high-income profession back then. You could've been a useful member of society, but you carried on spending your father's hard-earned money, with your little gang of street thugs, causing all sorts of mischief & shenanigans & making a nuisance of yourself.

Get a haircut, you hippie! And stop pestering people.

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm not going to bother killing anybody. I'm just going to throw them all directly into Hell.

But it won't be anyone who doesn't truly deserve it. :jesuslol:

What's wrong with you ??

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 02:21 PM
What's wrong with you ??

Nothing's wrong with Me. I'm perfect. I thought ye read the Bible?

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 02:21 PM
:elvis:

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 02:23 PM
What's wrong with you ??

He needs a sandal up his ass. Apparently, being crucified wasn't enough to teach him a lesson.

Gawddamned vandals, loitering around half-drunk with hare-brained ideals.

His father should've belted him more, that'd've fixed him.

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Verily I say unto you, that whomever harms one of these little ones that believeth in Me, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he be drowned at sea.

Anonymous
07-11-2014, 02:29 PM

Listen Bieber, just because a few retards worship you, that doesn't make you perfect.

It's not nice to take advantage of the weak of mind. Now grow up & get a job.

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Verily I say unto you, that whomever harms one of these little ones that believeth in Me, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he be drowned at sea.

The funny thing is, you don't even understand that scripture...

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 04:20 PM

Maybe you should study your character a bit more, FROD...:biggrin:

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 05:18 PM

In the words of the false prophet Reagan...... There you go again Gregory........

Trying to tell Me what My own words meant. :jesuslol:

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 05:39 PM
You don't understand it...

Angel
07-12-2014, 10:07 AM
All scripture is open to interpretation...

Anonymous
07-12-2014, 10:28 AM
All scripture is open to interpretation...

And that's the problem isn't it? They can be forced to fit in anyone's agenda. And everyone has one. EVERYONE.

Add the fact that most religious people are just looking for an excuse to judge others, & what was probably a well-intentioned idea became a weapon of mass murder & destruction.

ELVIS
07-12-2014, 11:09 AM
And some of us seek truth without an agenda...

Seshmeister
07-15-2014, 07:18 PM
And some of us seek truth without an agenda...

You may seek it but you seem to have an incredible knack of looking in the wrong places.

So now it's Holocaust denial on a Dave Roth website?

Go read a book or something rather than idiot hate websites.
Moronic.

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 07:29 PM
This isn't a "Dave Roth" website, Mr. Smug...

It's a fan site maintained on the cheap by a Piers Morgan...

Mr. Roth is obviously not a practicing Jew, and besides, what the hell is it with you suddenly defending a religion ??

FUrthermore, the six million dead Jews is, lemme spell it out for you:

P R O P A G A N D A

So, stuff it, dude...

Seshmeister
07-15-2014, 07:43 PM
I'm not having anti Semitic hate politics on this site and will ban you if that's what you want.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2014, 07:49 PM
:biggrin:

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 07:51 PM
OMG, you're such a fucking pussy...:rolleyes:

FORD
07-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Seriously, dude... whatever fucked up church that is that you're spending your Sunday mornings in, you need to find another one. Because they are clearly filling your head with sieg-heiling, sheet wearing, cross burning bullshit. And science denial too, for that matter.

Anonymous
07-15-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm not having anti Semitic hate politics on this site and will ban you if that's what you want.

He may be right.

For all we know, it was only 5,990,000 deads.

That would leave 10,000 unaccounted for. That's a lot of people. Do you know how many 10,000 is? A lot of people.

Anonymous
07-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Seriously, most of the small towns around the world don't even have 10,000 people.

That's a heckuva lot of people.

DONNIEP
07-15-2014, 08:00 PM
I just wanna know when Piers Morgan bought the site. Because if that's true I'm going to be upset. And I'll type a bunch of mean words on the screen. And maybe post an inappropriate picture or two.

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Seriously, dude... whatever fucked up church that is that you're spending your Sunday mornings in, you need to find another one. Because they are clearly filling your head with sieg-heiling, sheet wearing, cross burning bullshit. And science denial too, for that matter.

I told you I stopped going quite awhile ago...

Keep up...

Seshmeister
07-15-2014, 08:05 PM
I told you I stopped going quite awhile ago...

Keep up...

We're not doing holocaust denial here. It's something so fucking moronic I never thought we would have to specifically point it out.

We are also not doing child porn just in case that has to be said specifically.

If this is an attempt to do a 'death by mod' thing to get yourself banned that's totally fine by me. Why would anyone give a shit, you've been banned for over a year before and no one blinked.

Stop being a dick.

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 08:14 PM
He may be right.

Go read some world headlines leading up to the end of the war and you'll agree...

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 08:17 PM
We're not doing holocaust denial here. It's something so fucking moronic I never thought we would have to specifically point it out.

Hey, if the BBC said it, I'm sure you believe it...

We are also not doing child porn just in case that has to be said specifically.

The BBC knows about child porn...

Go get drunk if you're not already...:biggrin:

If this is an attempt to do a 'death by mod' thing to get yourself banned that's totally fine by me. Why would anyone give a shit, you've been banned for over a year before and no one blinked.

Who cares ??

Stop being a dick.

I'm not being a dick...

Now, run along to the pub like a good lad...;)

Anonymous
07-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Go read some world headlines leading up to the end of the war and you'll agree...

No.

I really don't give a damn about numbers. What you learn from History isn't from factoids, but rather how things played out.

For example, if the Nazis won, you would now be being threatened for claiming there was an holocaust.

It's all perspective & that's what I'm all about.

DONNIEP
07-15-2014, 08:19 PM
I like tacos.

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 08:20 PM
No.

I really don't give a damn about numbers. What you learn from History isn't from factoids, but rather how things played out.

You can see events being played out by reading through the real news and the propaganda of the day...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2014, 08:21 PM
For example, if the Nazis won, you would now be being threatened for claiming there was an holocaust.

there have been shit tons of holocausts

Anonymous
07-15-2014, 08:27 PM
You can see events being played out by reading through the real news and the propaganda of the day...

I agree, but that's a very specific subject. I like to get just the gist of it & then move on to another subject.

There was alot of weird things during WWII, it'd take a lifetime of dedication to sort through all the bullshit.

Anyway, it's impossible. You'd have to keep neutral all your life, but that won't happen. Eventually, you'll choose a side & believe all the propaganda from that side. Facts will become irrelevant & you'll become just another loony.

There was a lot of madness involved. On both sides. It sucks everyone in, even to this day.

Anonymous
07-15-2014, 08:37 PM
there have been shit tons of holocausts

You know which one I meant. The one where only 5,990,000 Jews died.

What happened to the other 10,000? NOBODY KNOWS!!!

A lot of people, just disappeared!!!

Nickdfresh
07-15-2014, 08:59 PM
This isn't a "Dave Roth" website, Mr. Smug...

It's a fan site maintained on the cheap by a Piers Morgan...

Oh my! What rich gold that is! from the big posting cunt (that is incapable of any original thought) that's never donated so much as a cent for the bandwidth he wastes by turning this place into a mirror for shitty conspiracy and extremist right wing agenda sites...

Nickdfresh
07-15-2014, 09:05 PM
He may be right.

For all we know, it was only 5,990,000 deads.

That would leave 10,000 unaccounted for. That's a lot of people. Do you know how many 10,000 is? A lot of people.

Most scholars agree that it's roughly six to six-and-a-half-million. It depends if you consider the use of the Einsatzgruppen and their pre-gas chamber murder'athon extravaganza in Eastern Europe as part of the Holocaust. It based on various levels of accounting from death certificates to the disappearances of whole populations...