PDA

View Full Version : Glenn BecKKK's Teabagging Wackjob Audience Turns On Him For Doing Something RIGHT!

Satan
07-10-2014, 02:31 AM
Glenn Beck Getting ‘Violent’ Emails Because of His Plans to Aid Migrant Kids (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/glenn-beck-getting-violent-emails-because-of-his-plans-to-aid-migrant-kids/)
by Andrew Kirell | 10:56 am, July 9th, 2014

In response to his plans to bring emotional and material comfort to underage migrant children currently being held in the border town of McAllen, Texas, Glenn Beck claims he has received hateful emails threatening his life and livelihood.

As part of his plea for some compassion for the undocumented immigrant children, Beck plans to bring tractor-trailers full of food, water, teddy bears, and soccer balls to the 60,000 refugees on July 19. He will be joined by pastors, rabbis, Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX).

“Through no fault of their own, they are caught in political crossfire,” Beck said of the kids. “And while we continue to put pressure on Washington and change its course of lawlessness, we must also help. It is not either-or; it is both. We have to be active in the political game, and we must open our hearts.”

Such an attitude towards what many of his loyal fans would describe as “illegal invaders,” Beck claimed he has received a multitude of angry letters and threats.

“Everybody is telling me I’m seeing subscriptions down; I’m seeing Mercury One donations down,” Beck lamented. “I’m getting violent emails from people who say I’ve ‘betrayed the Republic.’ Whatever. I’ve never taken a position more deadly to my career than this — and I have never, ever taken a position that is more right than this.”

He concluded his emotional monologue: “When America stops being good, we are no longer able to be great.”

Watch the full video below, via TheBlaze TV:

Be warned, he babbles on quite a bit before he gets to the substance of the article above!

ELVIS
07-10-2014, 02:39 AM
Aww...

The poor children...:cry:

http://offtopradio.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/65e76328ae3c6ac2c491875359db83ac.jpg?w=620&h=442

Meanwhile...

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Technology/gty_veteran_dm_120320_wblog.jpg

:(

Nitro Express
07-10-2014, 03:03 AM
Watch. The Mormons will adopt those kids and raise them in the church. They are always trying to grow their numbers and they will make Republican voters out of them. Beck is just using a classic Mormon tactic they have used in Latin America for decades. Mormons are smarter than the baptist tea bag crowd. They think strategically and play three moves ahead instead of just having emotional reactions to everything.

These kids are about one thing and one thing only. Creating a crises to run amnesty through. The Democrats think they will get the votes. Beck is out to steal them.

Nitro Express
07-10-2014, 03:09 AM
Since we the people own the White House. The president is just allowed to live there. It's our house. I say we send the kids over there to live. I'm sure Barrack and Michelle would be happy to do their part in aiding this crises. Of course it will be temporary until we can locate the parents.