PDA

View Full Version : Dean further burns his bridges with Clark as a running mate

BigBadBrian
01-15-2004, 07:33 AM
Dean is like a kernel of popcorn - you never know when that mouth is going to go off!! :D

I'll bet he chooses Bob Graham, if Dean gets the nod.

FORD
01-15-2004, 09:59 AM
Well, let's see.....

Clark voted for Nixon, Reagan, and Bush Sr.

He attended a 2001 GOP fundraiser where he referred to Junior and the PNAC'ers as "a great team we have in Washington" and further insisted "we need them there".

He also said "I would have been a Republican if Karl Rove had returned my phone calls".

And then there's the fact that he didn't register as a member of the Democratic party until after he officially became a candidate.

So was Dean wrong? ;)

BigBadBrian
01-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, let's see.....

Clark voted for Nixon, Reagan, and Bush Sr.

He attended a 2001 GOP fundraiser where he referred to Junior and the PNAC'ers as "a great team we have in Washington" and further insisted "we need them there".

He also said "I would have been a Republican if Karl Rove had returned my phone calls".

And then there's the fact that he didn't register as a member of the Democratic party until after he officially became a candidate.

So was Dean wrong? ;)

This sets your dream ticket on end, doesn't it? ;)

With this statement on record (I saw it on TV), there's no way Howie can have Wes as a running buddy now. The GOP and DNC will castrate him in the media. :D

FORD
01-15-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
This sets your dream ticket on end, doesn't it? ;)

With this statement on record (I saw it on TV), there's no way Howie can have Wes as a running buddy now. The GOP and DNC will castrate him in the media. :D

I'll admit I thought Dean/Clark was going to be THE ticket, but it's Clark who sabotaged that one :(

Graham or Edwards would also be excellent choices, and that's probably the short list for now.

As for media castration, that's what would happen to Clark if he became the nominee and Karl Rove used his own words against him.

High Life Man
01-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Let them cannibalize themselves. They're all assholes anyway.

Anyone read that fluffy-bullshit PEOPLE interview with Dean and his lesbian wife?

No wonder people's brains are going to shit.

FORD
01-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Lesbian wife?? Where the hell did you get that idea :confused:

BigBadBrian
01-15-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Lesbian wife?? Where the hell did you get that idea :confused:

"Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?" - The Sundance Kid :D

Dean's old lady looks butch. She needs to paint the barn a little.