PDA

View Full Version : TSA Allowing Illegals to Fly Without Verifiable ID, Says Border Patrol Union

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 07:16 PM
MCALLEN, Texas (http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/11/Exclusive-TSA-Allowing-Illegals-to-Fly-Without-Verifiable-ID-Says-Border-Patrol-Union)—Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid identification, according to the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC).

“The aliens who are getting released on their own recognizance are being allowed to board and travel commercial airliners by simply showing their Notice to Appear forms,” NBPC’s Local 2455 Spokesman, Hector Garza, told Breitbart Texas.

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/11/tsa-checkpoint-ap.jpg

“This is not the CBP [Customs and Border Protection] or another federal agency renting or leasing an aircraft, these are the same planes that the American public uses for domestic travel,” said Garza. “This just adds insult to injury. Not only are we releasing unknown illegal aliens onto American streets, but we are allowing them to travel commercially using paperwork that could easily be reproduced or manipulated on any home computer. The Notice to Appear form has no photo, anyone can make one and manipulate one. They do not have any security features, no watermark, nothing. They are simply printed on standard copy paper based on the information the illegal alien says is the truth.”

Spokesman Garza continued, “We do not know who these people are, we often have to solely rely on who they say they are, where they say they came from, and the history they say they have. We know nothing about most of them, ICE releases them into the American public, and now they are boarding aircraft at will with a simple paper document that anyone can easily alter or reproduce themselves.”

The shocking assertions by Garza were further validated by the national body of the NBPC. Breitbart Texas obtained an exclusive statement from the NBPC.

“The National Border Patrol Council adamantly opposes the decision of DHS to release the illegal aliens who have been transported from the Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol Sector to other locations for processing. The lack of consequences has furthered this crisis and will only continue to do so. The fact that TSA is accepting the I-862 (Notice to Appear) as a form of identification and allowing illegal aliens to travel commercially shows just how little regard the federal government has for its own immigration laws.”

Breitbart Texas also spoke with Shawn Moran, the vice president of the NBPC and he stated, “Why waste money and effort transporting people from the RGV if we are only going to release them with no real way to track them? Why are we allowing them to travel commercially using paperwork that could easily be reproduced or manipulated on any home computer.”

Spokesman Garza highlighted the significance of the NBPC’s assertions regarding security threats posed to the American public and stated, “The threat this poses from terrorists upon the American people is absolutely unacceptable. Central Americans are not the only people crossing our border and being released. Does anyone actually think that cartels and others criminal or possible terrorist organizations are not taking advantage of the fact that we are having to leave our border wide open while we reassigning the majority of our agents to process family units and minors? Of course this situation is being exploited by such threats.”

The concerns raised by the NBPC about possible security risks, especially in regards to the safety of commercial airliners, are reinforced by a 2012 United Nations (UN) report previously covered by this reporter. The UN Office on Drugs and Crime's "Transnational Organized Crime in Central America and the Caribbean" revealed that individuals from the terror-prone Somalia were traveling to Central America in efforts to illegally enter the United States. The report states:

"Central Americans are not the only ones being smuggled through Mexico to the United States. Irregular migrants from the Horn of Africa (Eritrea, Somalia, and Ethiopia), as well as South Asia (Bangladesh, Nepal, India), China, and other African and Asian states are being smuggled through Central America."

In light of the UN report, possible public safety risks posed by illegal aliens who claim to be from Central America flying unidentified and without effective documentation are further illuminated by a previous in-depth analysis of Somalia by the nonpartisan Council on Foreign Relations. They wrote on Somalia:

"Its porous borders mean that individuals can enter without visas, and once inside the country, enjoy an almost complete lack of law enforcement. Somalia has long served as a passageway from Africa to the Middle East based on its coastal location on the Horn of Africa, just a boat ride away from Yemen. These aspects make Somalia a desirable haven for transnational terrorists, something Al-Qaeda has tried to capitalize on before, and is trying again now."

:elvis:

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Somebody's bearing false witness again......

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Drop the fake jesus act, dude...

You look like an idiot...

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 09:49 PM
I'm not the one who is putting faith in a liar who is burning in Hell.

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Doesn't matter, true or not. We should be stopping them at the border. No coming across. Period. This ain't the second century - this country is pretty much overflowing and it's time to enforce our sovereignty. And if the people of America don't want to then we need to just open up the border and let the illegals flood in. I'm sure it'll work out just fine.

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 10:06 PM
And hey Jesus, I like you better than Satan. But don't tell him that because he gets all sensitive about that sort of thing.

ELVIS
07-11-2014, 10:15 PM
And if the people of America don't want to then we need to just open up the border and let the illegals flood in.

That's exactly what Obomba did and faux jesus supports it...

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Doesn't matter, true or not. We should be stopping them at the border. No coming across. Period. This ain't the second century - this country is pretty much overflowing and it's time to enforce our sovereignty. And if the people of America don't want to then we need to just open up the border and let the illegals flood in. I'm sure it'll work out just fine.

We sometimes would go up to the China/Hong Kong border. There was just a bridge over the river. No big fences. No big show. Just a couple of Chinese soldiers with rifles. Of course if you tried to enter or leave without permission you got shot. Everyone knew they would get shot. Quite effective.

The same with Israel. We couldn't get back into Israel from Egypt because the border had closed. We ended up spending the night at this resort on the beach. We wanted to go out but we couldn't because anyone found on the beach at night would be shot.

You don't need walls. The Great Wall of China proved they don't work. Posting some signs that you will be shot and having a few people with guns seems to do the trick. Widely used worldwide.

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Yes, Nitro, but this is America and guns are Devilly. Especially black rifles. And these days you're considered un-American if you expect the borders to be secured. So...dos cervezas, por favor.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Yes, Nitro, but this is America and guns are Devilly. Especially black rifles. And these days you're considered un-American if you expect the borders to be secured. So...dos cervezas, por favor.

If we flooded into Mexico like they flood into here they would shoot us. Seriously. It would be "Yankee Go Home!" or we will give you lead poisoning.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 10:50 PM

I don't care if it's a pink Hello Kitty rifle. As long as it goes bang and a piece of lead shoots out of the muzzle Raul and Jose will not cross the river.

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 10:54 PM
I don't care if it's a pink Hello Kitty rifle. As long as it goes bang and a piece of lead shoots out of the muzzle Raul and Jose will not cross the river.

But coming here is Raul's and Jose's birthright. Don't you get it? This isn't our country, it belongs to the world. You're being un-American by saying they shouldn't be allowed to just walk right in and go nuts.

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 10:55 PM
That's exactly what Obomba did and Jesus supports it...

Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
- Exodus 22:21

Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

- Jeremiah 22:3

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
- Exodus 22:21

See, Nitro? Even Jesus says everybody on the planet should be allowed to just come here and stay.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 11:01 PM
See, Nitro? Even Jesus says everybody on the planet should be allowed to just come here and stay.

Jesus' party wants the votes.

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 11:01 PM

As a man - or country - soweth, so shall he reap, My son.

For it is the policies of thy country - both thy corporations and the evil Caesar Intelligence Agency - which hath harmed Central America in this way, that causeth parents to send their children north in desperation. :(

Kristy
07-11-2014, 11:03 PM

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/neko421/IronyOverload.jpg

Jesus Christ
Jesus' party wants the votes.

Jesus hath no party in the US elections. Those who claim that I support them are liars.

Nitro Express
But coming here is Raul's and Jose's birthright. Don't you get it? This isn't our country, it belongs to the world. You're being un-American by saying they shouldn't be allowed to just walk right in and go nuts.

No passport and no visa, turn around and walk or see if there really is life on the other side.

Kristy
07-11-2014, 11:07 PM
That's exactly what Obomba did and faux jesus supports it...

Was the three-legged ankle bracelet races canceled at your trailer park tonight?

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 11:08 PM
As a man - or country - soweth, so shall he reap, My son.

For it is the policies of thy country - both thy corporations and the evil Caesar Intelligence Agency - which hath harmed Central America in this way, that causeth parents to send their children north in desperation. :(

Jesus, you know I love you. But all I know is when the illegals try to take over this yard then they're gonna be screwed.

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Was the three-legged ankle bracelet races canceled at your trailer park tonight?

Holy shit - they have those???

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 11:12 PM
You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

- Leviticus 19:34 ESV

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Jesus, you know I love you. But all I know is when the illegals try to take over this yard then they're gonna be screwed.

Are ye really afraid of children?? These are CHILDREN who are coming over thy borders presently.

When I said "Suffer the little children and let them come unto Me", I didn't mean to kill them all and send them to Heaven :(

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 11:14 PM
You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

- Leviticus 19:34 ESV

Jesus, are you saying we should have open borders? Just let everybody come in? Because these days we have this thing called money that you kinda need to live.

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 11:16 PM
Are ye really afraid of children?? These are CHILDREN who are coming over thy borders presently.

When I said "Suffer the little children and let them come unto Me", I didn't mean to kill them all and send them to Heaven :(

No, I'm not afraid of children. And I wasn't talking about the children. But are you saying we need to just let everybody just stream in? Including children.

Look, why don't we just send ships to every war torn shit hole in the world and bring all those people here too? I mean, if they could swim long enough or build boats they'd come here too. Where do we draw the line, Lord?

Kristy
07-11-2014, 11:21 PM
I'm afraid of children!
http://images.quickblogcast.com/7/6/4/0/9/201145-190467/800px_Starnes_Exploration_Party_children.jpg

Creepy little shits.

Jesus Christ
07-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Jesus, are you saying we should have open borders? Just let everybody come in? Because these days we have this thing called money that you kinda need to live.

Uh, I know what money is. Have ye forgotten My "Give unto Caesar....." speech?

What I am saying is that these children are refugees from countries which were torn apart by thine own country. As I spent My 33 years on Earth under occupation of the Roman Empire, I saw the devastation of imperialism up close and personal.

But the Romans couldn't begin to do the sort of damage that thy people hath done to the planet in recent decades.

Kristy
07-11-2014, 11:23 PM
I saw the devastation of imperialism up close and personal.

From where? Your insulated suburban neighborhood?

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Uh, I know what money is. Have ye forgotten My "Give unto Caesar....." speech?

What I am saying is that these children are refugees from countries which were torn apart by thine own country. As I spent My 33 years on Earth under occupation of the Roman Empire, I saw the devastation of imperialism up close and personal.

But the Romans couldn't begin to do the sort of damage that thy people hath done to the planet in recent decades.

Ok, so what do you want us to do with these unaccompanied children? And forget them for just a minute - should we enforce our borders or not? Ah, I'm either too buzzed or too tired to even argue about this, lol,

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 11:28 PM
No, I'm not afraid of children. And I wasn't talking about the children. But are you saying we need to just let everybody just stream in? Including children.

Look, why don't we just send ships to every war torn shit hole in the world and bring all those people here too? I mean, if they could swim long enough or build boats they'd come here too. Where do we draw the line, Lord?

It's child abuse. Using children to extort amnesty is pretty low. Who's stirring the shit up in Central America? Obviously an agency or contractor that works for the Executive Branch. As far as I'm concerned this is the lowest of the low scandals.

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 11:34 PM
It's child abuse. Using children to extort amnesty is pretty low. Who's stirring the shit up in Central America? Obviously an agency or contractor that works for the Executive Branch. As far as I'm concerned this is the lowest of the low scandals.

Can't be the Executive Branch. Obama gets his marching orders from God Almighty Hisself.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Ok, so what do you want us to do with these unaccompanied children? And forget them for just a minute - should we enforce our borders or not? Ah, I'm either too buzzed or too tired to even argue about this, lol,

You start announcing anyone crossing the border will be shot. After you shoot the first few who thought you were joking the rest will take it very seriously. Problem solved. Then you go to work fining/arresting any employer who hires undocumented workers. Go after what they are coming up here for. Then come up with incentive programs to motivate our lazy ass kids to work.

Nitro Express
07-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Can't be the Executive Branch. Obama gets his marching orders from God Almighty Hisself.

I thought Obama was God. He acts like he is.

DONNIEP
07-11-2014, 11:39 PM
I thought Obama was God. He acts like he is.

Now Nitro, didst thou not hear his sermon? The one where he said he wasn't actually born in a manger?

Jesus Christ
07-12-2014, 12:02 AM
From where? Your insulated suburban neighborhood?

Nazareth was hardly suburban. Ye must be confusing me with Saul of Tarsus.

ELVIS
07-12-2014, 12:20 AM

Bullshit, you lying mocker...

Nitro Express
07-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Bullshit, you lying mocker...

It's child abuse for votes. Some sick twisted shit. This is the worst of the scandals.

DONNIEP
07-12-2014, 12:37 AM
It's child abuse for votes. Some sick twisted shit. This is the worst of the scandals.

Are you saying these children aren't just wandering across the border on their own? Are you saying they are being brought here by adults? Surely that can't be the case. I mean, I just looked outside and I saw a swarm of little kids walking down the road, singing happy songs and whistling Zippity Doo Dah out their assholes. Aren't these kids at the border the same ones? Hell, maybe they're American kids who just walked too far one night.

ELVIS
07-12-2014, 01:04 AM
No, I'm not afraid of children.

I am...

"Children" as defined by Obomba and FROD goes up to age 31...

This was painted by the "children" at a border detention center...

http://www.thenewamerican.com/media/k2/items/cache/aa4e91eea4d7486448da2511e3b63ac7_XL.jpg

Satan
07-12-2014, 01:07 AM
It's not often that a Devil agrees with JC but he has a point. These kids are coming up from Central American countries that were turned to shredded dragonshit by the BCE and their friends in the oil industry, Chiquita bananas, the old United Fruit Company, etc.

I'm actually surprised they aren't going to Costa Rica though. Hell, they probably have more Americans living there than Costa Ricans these days. It would be an easier commute for the poor little refugees..... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa9VIDEE6Pc

Nitro Express
07-12-2014, 01:08 AM
Are you saying these children aren't just wandering across the border on their own? Are you saying they are being brought here by adults? Surely that can't be the case. I mean, I just looked outside and I saw a swarm of little kids walking down the road, singing happy songs and whistling Zippity Doo Dah out their assholes. Aren't these kids at the border the same ones? Hell, maybe they're American kids who just walked too far one night.

Look. I've been to Central America several times. Not touristy shit. Backpacking and hiking. The local people are poor by our standards but they are happier than most people in the US seem to be. The Red Cross loves to collect blood in Guatemala because they eat a diet of mostly beans and rice and they don't sleep around as much as most populations. They have high quality blood. Family there is everything and a mother isn't going to just send her child up here.

Someone is stirring the pot or social workers have come in and built up high levels of trust. I smell a rat.

DONNIEP
07-12-2014, 01:13 AM
It's not often that a Devil agrees with JC but he has a point. These kids are coming up from Central American countries that were turned to shredded dragonshit by the BCE and their friends in the oil industry, Chiquita bananas, the old United Fruit Company, etc.

I'm actually surprised they aren't going to Costa Rica though. Hell, they probably have more Americans living there than Costa Ricans these days. It would be an easier commute for the poor little refugees..... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa9VIDEE6Pc

Tom Petty sucks. Period. Except for that one good song he had that I still can't remember. But this ain't it.

Nitro Express
07-12-2014, 01:14 AM

Oh yeah. Guatemala to the US border is an easy stroll. Shit. I don't think a little kid would even get past the monkeys in the southern jungles. Them monkeys down there are a pain in the ass.

ELVIS
07-12-2014, 01:14 AM

Shaddup...

The adults are talking...

ELVIS
07-12-2014, 01:17 AM
I smell a rat.

Yeah...

I just read rat Obomba’s new border spending request will pay for schooling, health care and lawyers for the unaccompanied illegal immigrant children...

It's revolution time, I'm afraid...

DONNIEP
07-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Yeah...

I just read rat Obomba’s new border spending request will pay for schooling, health care and lawyers for the unaccompanied illegal immigrant children...

They're not "illegals". They're "Americans"! Those kids worked their asses off to crawl across our borders. They suffered. They have bled, and yes, died for the American way of life. Those "kids" have given more to America than any single citizen who was born here, raised here, and has paid taxes here. Those "illegals" are the future of America. God bless them. And may God bless this horribly screwed up country. God knows, we're gonna need it.

Nitro Express
07-12-2014, 01:28 AM
Yeah...

I saw the situation we are in now rolling in years ago. Before 2008 it was impossible to convince people the government was really going to start cracking down on us and the corporate and banking situation was corrupt. People thought everything was great.

Now you have no problem having people agree we have problems. Revolution? I prefer the term restoration.

Nitro Express
07-12-2014, 01:30 AM
They're not "illegals". They're "Americans"! Those kids worked their asses off to crawl across our borders. They suffered. They have bled, and yes, died for the American way of life. Those "kids" have given more to America than any single citizen who was born here, raised here, and has paid taxes here. Those "illegals" are the future of America. God bless them. And may God bless this horribly screwed up country. God knows, we're gonna need it.

Anyone who believes this shit should have the kids sent to their homes and they can be the babysitter.

DONNIEP
07-12-2014, 01:31 AM
Revolution? I prefer the term restoration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZiFzuf9-sA

DONNIEP
07-12-2014, 01:37 AM
Anyone who believes this shit should have the kids sent to their homes and they can be the babysitter.

Nitro...won't you ever learn? The United States, as it used to be called, is Devilly!. It's outlived its usefulness. The CIA and the BCE are sticking their dicks deep in the asshole of every bad situation on this planet. And making it worse.

Those children who show up at the border? They have seen the CIA and BCE thugs kill off everybody they know. And they have to come to the country that killed off all their family members. It's just how it is. If we would just allow them to come in, if we would just take them in and love them, then Susan Dey would sing us all a nice song and we'd share a motherfucking Coke and a smile.

Nitro Express
07-12-2014, 01:38 AM
Fuck it. All you need is a shotgun.

DONNIEP
07-12-2014, 01:39 AM
Fuck it. All you need is a shotgun.

And brown party likker.

Satan
07-12-2014, 01:41 AM

Send them to Chimpy's stage prop "ranch" in Crawford. That fucking idiot hasn't set foot on that property since his false illegal joke of a "pResidency" ended.

Nitro Express
07-12-2014, 01:47 AM
Nitro...won't you ever learn? The United States, as it used to be called, is Devilly!. It's outlived its usefulness. The CIA and the BCE are sticking their dicks deep in the asshole of every bad situation on this planet. And making it worse.

Those children who show up at the border? They have seen the CIA and BCE thugs kill off everybody they know. And they have to come to the country that killed off all their family members. It's just how it is. If we would just allow them to come in, if we would just take them in and love them, then Susan Dey would sing us all a nice song and we'd share a motherfucking Coke and a smile.

I'm going to infiltrate The Carlyle Group. Take over the BCE. Put the kids in Haliburton built camps and raise them to be slave labor in the gas fields and fracking operations.

Nitro Express
07-12-2014, 01:48 AM
And brown party likker.

Evan Williams. Jack is too expensive.

Nitro Express
07-12-2014, 01:49 AM
Send them to Chimpy's stage prop "ranch" in Crawford. That fucking idiot hasn't set foot on that property since his false illegal joke of a "pResidency" ended.

What a shit prop it was. The place looked like it was all weeds.

Nitro Express
07-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Hey Ted Nugent's ranch is in Crawford. He would just use the kids for target practice.

DONNIEP
07-12-2014, 02:12 AM
I think it's time we all said a prayer together..

Dear Lord Baby Jesus...please forgive me and Nitro and Elvis for killing the parents of these illegal "children" who are streaming across our borders. We have no recollection of killing their parents, but we obviously did so in a fit of jealous rage. Dear 8 lb 6 oz, newborn infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet, but still so cuddly..please forgive me and Nitro and Elvis for slaying the parents of these children, children who somehow magically know the way across our borders, all on their own. Even I don't really know where the border is but somehow they know to drag their asses across it. Dear Lord Baby Jesus, please forgive us for wanting to wave the American F L A G and send these tiny little babies back home to where ever the hell they came from.

We do understand that you are an all powerful god, even though you are a make believe alias. But, lord, even in your falseness, surely you understand that we - meaning me and Nitro and Elvis - might have to kick some ass before the real Jesus shows up. So I implore you, yea, I beg you, to steppeth back from mine property line before I go kick some ass.

ELVIS
07-12-2014, 10:33 AM
"pResidency" ended.

Exactly, it's over...

Get over it and live in the pResent...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
07-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Those "illegals" are the future of America.

According to Border Patrol sources, violent MS-13 gang members are using the Nogales processing center in Arizona as a recruitment hub and as a transfer point for gang members to get into the United States.

townhall.com (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/07/11/border-patrol-ms13-using-nogales-processing-center-as-recruitment-hub-entrance-into-us-n1861082)

The Red Cross has set up phone banks inside the processing center so unaccompanied minors can make phone calls to family members inside the United States and back home in Central America. According to sources, those phones are also being used by MS-13 members to communicate with gang members already in the United States and operating in cities like Atlanta, New York and Chicago. Further, many teenaged males inside the facility have approached Border Patrol agents and have said gang members have tried to recruit them from shared cells. According to the FBI, MS-13 regularly targets middle and high school students for recruitment.

http://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2012/285/51fa0cf8-d0b1-4418-b33f-60a73fc9c26c.jpg

"The National Border Patrol Council believes there to be serious security issues at the Nogales Processing Center. Agents' hands are tied due to the policies governing the care and lodging of juveniles and this has allowed gang recruitment and activity to flourish amongst those being detained," vice president of the National Border Patrol Council Shawn Moran tells Townhall. "Customs and Border Protection needs to do more to ensure that gang members that are in custody at the NPC are identified, prosecuted, and prohibited from benefiting from this crisis."

Earlier this week an internal Border Patrol summary confirmed at least 16 MS-13 gang members from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala are being housed in the processing center after graffiti was found on bathroom walls. These same gang members admitted to acts of torture and murder in their home countries before heading north to the United States.

"Border Patrol Agents (BPAs) and Customs and Border Protection Officers (CBPOs), assigned to The Nogales Placement Center (NPC), discovered that 16 unaccompanied alien children (13 El Salvadoran males, two Guatelmalan males and one Honduran male) currently being held at the NPC are members of Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13). The MS-13 gang members admitted to their gang associations following a discovery of graffiti at the NPC. Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO), and the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) were notified," the summary states. "Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO), and the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) were notified."

MS-13 members are required to be processed by Border Patrol and then are handed over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, where they are often times placed inside the U.S. and given a court date. They rarely show up. By U.S. legal standards many gang members operating in Central American countries and traveling north are classified as minors due to being under the age of 18. However, many young males are actively engaged in violent cartel and criminal activity, yet are treated as children when processed through the Department of Health and Human Services or Department of Homeland Security systems.

:mad2:

DONNIEP
07-12-2014, 12:16 PM
I've already said what I think we should do with every single gang member we can find in this country. And it sure as hell wasn't deportation...

ELVIS
07-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Dude, Obomba is letting known gang members out of jail...

Soon, they'll be the new "security force" the bastard campaigned on...

FORD
07-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Well... it could be worse. We could have Tom TanKKKredo for President.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHuhCUb9nQ

BTW when did NewsHax get a TV channel, and who in the name of fuck thought that douchetube Mahlzberg deserved a TV show??

FORD
07-12-2014, 01:50 PM
And in more lunacy from NewsHax and Malzberg, The Dumbest Dumbass in Congress, Louie Gohmert thinks that undocumented minors can vote for Democrats! :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYsMH1KaBoU

FORD
07-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Geezus.... after those two fucking tools - three, counting Malzberg, we need a little sanity to balance out the bullshit.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdvax40R-i4

FORD
07-12-2014, 02:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7B-kcZgSkg

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 04:57 PM
Shaddup, Dr. Creepy...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 04:59 PM
Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/11/violent-gang-ms-13-taking-advantage-immigration-cr/#ixzz37NsZvRLM)

The infamous gang Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, is reportedly taking advantage of the immigration crisis along the U.S. border.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHcj1rTPG4Nkr60L9whuhDptiURVkCf yG_DxvK9rOonHtxuT0j

“They’re now using the Nogales processing center as a recruitment hub for new members to come in,” Fox News contributor Katie Pavlich reported Friday. “They’re trying to recruit other teenage boys that are sharing cells with them and they’re using the phones that the Red Cross has set up. They’re supposed to be using those to call back home or to call family members in the United States. They’re also using those as a way to communicate with gang members already in U.S. cities.”

SEE ALSO: Border agent laments gang members entering U.S.: ‘Why are we letting him in here?’

Miss Pavlich’s information came from a Border Patrol executive summary obtained by Townhall.com, which confirmed that at least 16 unaccompanied illegal minors have been identified as members of MS-13.

A U.S. Border Patrol agent contacted National Review in June about gang members who are allowed into the country, saying “If he’s a confirmed gang member in his own country, why are we letting him in here? … I’ve heard people come in and say, ‘You’re going to let me go, just like you let my mother go, just like you let my sister go. You’re going to let me go as well, and the government’s going to take care of us.”

Miss Pavlich told Fox News that members of the El Salvadorian gang were scheduled for placement somewhere in the United States. She said ,Immigration and Customs Enforcement policy has been to release illegal immigrants with a notice to appear at a future court date.

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 05:01 PM
These are CHILDREN who are coming over thy borders presently.

:(

Fuck you, FAUX JESUS, lying coward AND MOCKER OF GOD...

:mad2:

DONNIEP
07-13-2014, 05:05 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHcj1rTPG4Nkr60L9whuhDptiURVkCf yG_DxvK9rOonHtxuT0j

If that picture was taken on our side of the border, the camera man should have shot the whole lot of em. Right there on the spot. Bang, bang, chitty chitty bang bang.

Nitro Express
07-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Nothing new. The gangs run and sell the drugs. HSBC launders the drug money. Eric Holder pretends he don't see anything and by the way guys, here's some guns to shoot at our border patrol with. All the while the head moron is still campaigning.

DONNIEP
07-13-2014, 05:10 PM
Those thugs in that picture don't contribute anything positive to society. I say light 'em up!

Nitro Express
07-13-2014, 05:12 PM
New recruits for Obama's Civilian Police Force.

Nitro Express
07-13-2014, 05:15 PM
And in more lunacy from NewsHax and Malzberg, The Dumbest Dumbass in Congress, Louie Gohmert thinks that undocumented minors can vote for Democrats! :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYsMH1KaBoU

If you vote for the biggest corporate stooge on the ballot we will give you a new automatic rifle and lot's of ammo!

DONNIEP
07-13-2014, 05:16 PM
New recruits for Obama's Civilian Police Force.

They wouldn't last a week down here. We'd stack em up like cord wood...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZiFzuf9-sA

Nitro Express
07-13-2014, 05:28 PM
Those thugs in that picture don't contribute anything positive to society. I say light 'em up!

They make good fertilizer if you compost them.

DONNIEP
07-13-2014, 05:31 PM
They make good fertilizer if you compost them.

Nah, cause even if you run 'em through a wood chipper you still got all kinds of bones in it. I say we just put some catapults along the border that can hold about a hundred of em at a time and shoot em over the fence. Wheeee!!! Free ride back to your homeland!

Nitro Express
07-13-2014, 05:40 PM
Nah, cause even if you run 'em through a wood chipper you still got all kinds of bones in it. I say we just put some catapults along the border that can hold about a hundred of em at a time and shoot em over the fence. Wheeee!!! Free ride back to your homeland!

Nothing some quick lime won't take care of.

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 06:11 PM
Noooo.............

They're just children...

Read 'em a story and they'll fall asleep...

Satan
07-13-2014, 06:29 PM
Shaddup, Dr. Creepy...:rolleyes:

I thought "Dr. Creepy" was your dumb nickname for Thom Hartmann?

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 06:30 PM
It is, idiot...

You posted a Dr. Creepy clip, as usual...

Satan
07-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Uh, those were Mike Malloy, Beavis.

Satan
07-13-2014, 06:36 PM
If that picture was taken on our side of the border, the camera man should have shot the whole lot of em. Right there on the spot. Bang, bang, chitty chitty bang bang.

The picture has NOTHING to do with the article Mr. Presley posted.

And it's not the first time he's done that. Last time he tried to pass off that Indonesian smoking baby as a Mexican kid.

I believe this falls under what my Former Employer called "bearing false witness".

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 06:36 PM
:biggrin:

Hey, I've been playing guitar like mad lately, not to mention the batch of apple pie moonshine...

My bad...

;)

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 06:41 PM
And it's not the first time he's done that. Last time he tried to pass off that Indonesian smoking baby as a Mexican kid.

I did that as a joke and you know it...

Gang members, guns, drugs, poverty, and disease are crossing the border daily by the thousands...

DONNIEP
07-13-2014, 07:17 PM
I did that as a joke and you know it...

Gang members, guns, drugs, poverty, and disease are crossing the border daily by the thousands...

We should just open up the southern border and let everybody in. Welcome to the United States of Hell.

Satan
07-13-2014, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the United States of Hell.

Would that be so bad?

DONNIEP
07-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Would that be so bad?

I'm gonna say....yes. But it's inevitable. So let's go ahead and open 'em up and let anarchy reign!

Satan
07-13-2014, 07:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-Z3_Ic124

DONNIEP
07-13-2014, 07:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-Z3_Ic124

Now this one I do like. I still like PIL better, but I do like this song.

ELVIS
07-14-2014, 02:44 PM
CNS News (http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/after-finding-13-illegal-aliens-sleeping-his-barn-az-rancher-now-armed-247)

Tombstone, Arizona rancher Fred Davis and his wife, Peggy, came to the Nation’s Capital this week to tell their horror stories of how illegal aliens plaguing their home and lives – and warn Middle America that these dangers are heading their way.

http://moneyteachers.org/images/illegal-immigrants-jumping-border-fence.jpg
"Children" crossing into Arizona...

Fred Davis, a fourth-generation cattle rancher, came to D.C. this week for “Hold Their Feet To The Fire 2012,” the nation’s largest annual media event focusing on immigration and border security. At this electronic town hall, 44 radio hosts from around the country gathered to broadcast live in support of tighter border security and immigration enforcement.

There, in nationally broadcast radio interviews, Fred Davis explained how his cattle ranch has become overrun by illegal aliens, even though it’s about 25 miles in from the border.

When I had the opportunity to speak with Fred between his on-air appearances, he explained to me how his family’s everyday life has been changed and plagued now that illegal aliens are fearlessly using his land and threatening his property.

“They (illegal aliens) come through my ranch at night bringing drugs and people (human trafficking) with them,” Davis explained.

But, his life permanently changed one morning, when he walked into his barn and found 13 illegal aliens sleeping on the floor.

“I got out of there,” Davis explained. “That was before I was armed,” he explained.

“Ever since then, I’ve been armed 24/7,” Davis told me.

Just to make sure, I asked him again if he meant he now carries a gun 24 hours a day, seven days at week back home. “Absolutely,” he said, adding that this isn’t something that he’s happy about, but, it’s now a necessity to keep his home and family safe.

Every time he comes home, Davis has to check the barn for people hiding there, and look through all the rooms of his house to make sure no one is hiding there, and that nothing’s been stolen or vandalized, he said.

Davis told me that everyone in his region has been victimized in some way by illegal aliens: “I do not know a rural resident in Southern Arizona who does not have a horror story.”

The border patrol protects the cities, which forces illegal aliens into the rural areas like his, Davis says. He says his region has been abandoned by border agents and that the federal government isn’t doing its job to keep Americans safe:

“The American government is supposed to protect our borders. But, we have millions of invaders here. We’re no longer a sovereign nation if we can no longer defend our borders.”

Davis also said the threat is much greater than just that of illegal aliens taking jobs from American citizens. “It’s not just Jose The Gardener who’s coming across the border,” but drug dealers and other criminals, he says.

Finally, Davis warned that his home town is just the first stop for illegal aliens as they make their way deeper and deeper into the U.S.:

“They’re coming to your town – they’re not stopping with me.”

FORD
07-14-2014, 02:56 PM
Another article with a completely unrelated picture pasted on to it.

Not that the article itself isn't bullshit propaganda from the Pat Robertson/Brett Bozo bullshit factory known as CNS "News".

ELVIS
07-14-2014, 03:30 PM
No, liar...

That pic is of illegal aliens crossing a ranchers private property fence in Arizona...

Try again, liar...

ELVIS
07-14-2014, 03:31 PM
It's so sad to see you defending this bullshit...

You're a pawn just like they are, retard...

LoungeMachine
07-14-2014, 03:41 PM
It's so sad to see you defending this bullshit...

You're a pawn just like they are, retard...

:lmao:

Pop on over to see if anything has changed, and here you are, calling people "pawns" and "retards" while spending your summer on a fucking message board 24/7

:gulp:

Livin' The Dream, eh ELVIS?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-14-2014, 03:47 PM

Pop on over to see if anything has changed, and here you are, calling people "pawns" and "retards" while spending your summer on a fucking message board 24/7

Livin' The Dream, eh ELVIS?

pssst :gossip: sesh thinks these :lmao: are passive aggressive and somewhat snobbish

LoungeMachine
07-14-2014, 03:56 PM
pssst :gossip: sesh thinks these :lmao: are passive aggressive and somewhat snobbish

Sesh is a little p/a and somewhat snobbish as well. ;)

I should send him an Irritable Owl Syndrome Shirt.

vandeleur
07-14-2014, 04:00 PM
I have irritable owl I went to the doctors but he didn't give a hoot .... Whoosh am here all week:)

PETE'S BROTHER
07-14-2014, 04:01 PM
I have irritable owl I went to the doctors but he didn't give a hoot .... Whoosh am here all week:)

there is fruit higher above, right? :p

vandeleur
07-14-2014, 04:04 PM
Honestly pete's bro I couldnt resist , I was giggling at how bad it was as I typed :)

Nitro Express
07-14-2014, 04:05 PM
CNS News (http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/after-finding-13-illegal-aliens-sleeping-his-barn-az-rancher-now-armed-247)

Tombstone, Arizona rancher Fred Davis and his wife, Peggy, came to the Nation’s Capital this week to tell their horror stories of how illegal aliens plaguing their home and lives – and warn Middle America that these dangers are heading their way.

http://moneyteachers.org/images/illegal-immigrants-jumping-border-fence.jpg
"Children" crossing into Arizona...

Fred Davis, a fourth-generation cattle rancher, came to D.C. this week for “Hold Their Feet To The Fire 2012,” the nation’s largest annual media event focusing on immigration and border security. At this electronic town hall, 44 radio hosts from around the country gathered to broadcast live in support of tighter border security and immigration enforcement.

There, in nationally broadcast radio interviews, Fred Davis explained how his cattle ranch has become overrun by illegal aliens, even though it’s about 25 miles in from the border.

When I had the opportunity to speak with Fred between his on-air appearances, he explained to me how his family’s everyday life has been changed and plagued now that illegal aliens are fearlessly using his land and threatening his property.

“They (illegal aliens) come through my ranch at night bringing drugs and people (human trafficking) with them,” Davis explained.

But, his life permanently changed one morning, when he walked into his barn and found 13 illegal aliens sleeping on the floor.

“I got out of there,” Davis explained. “That was before I was armed,” he explained.

“Ever since then, I’ve been armed 24/7,” Davis told me.

Just to make sure, I asked him again if he meant he now carries a gun 24 hours a day, seven days at week back home. “Absolutely,” he said, adding that this isn’t something that he’s happy about, but, it’s now a necessity to keep his home and family safe.

Every time he comes home, Davis has to check the barn for people hiding there, and look through all the rooms of his house to make sure no one is hiding there, and that nothing’s been stolen or vandalized, he said.

Davis told me that everyone in his region has been victimized in some way by illegal aliens: “I do not know a rural resident in Southern Arizona who does not have a horror story.”

The border patrol protects the cities, which forces illegal aliens into the rural areas like his, Davis says. He says his region has been abandoned by border agents and that the federal government isn’t doing its job to keep Americans safe:

“The American government is supposed to protect our borders. But, we have millions of invaders here. We’re no longer a sovereign nation if we can no longer defend our borders.”

Davis also said the threat is much greater than just that of illegal aliens taking jobs from American citizens. “It’s not just Jose The Gardener who’s coming across the border,” but drug dealers and other criminals, he says.

Finally, Davis warned that his home town is just the first stop for illegal aliens as they make their way deeper and deeper into the U.S.:

“They’re coming to your town – they’re not stopping with me.”

Tell them to hurry and get their asses up here. I have irrigation pipe that needs to be moved.

ELVIS
07-14-2014, 04:06 PM
Irritable Owl Syndrome ??

Is that your next lost endeavor ??

If so, It's about as dumb as someone naming their child Harley...

Nitro Express
07-14-2014, 04:07 PM

That's it. I've had enough! Putting US citizen drug dealers out of work is the last straw!

DONNIEP
07-14-2014, 04:15 PM
If so, It's about as dumb as someone naming their child Harley...

Oh man, one of the kids at my kid's school is named Harley. And another chick named Stormy. And I'm sure it's just sheer coincidence that they both live in the trailer park.

Nickdfresh
07-14-2014, 09:12 PM

Oh. okay, "Elvis"... ;)

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 12:03 AM
I don't pretend to speak for Elvis...

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 12:28 AM

FORD
07-15-2014, 02:06 AM
http://banter.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/mdimmigrant1405367110-533x400.jpg

An Army Reserve warehouse in Westminster, Maryland is rumored to be a future holding facility for undocumented immigrant children, The Washington Post reported today. Consequently, the building was vandalized over the weekend with a large message in black spray paint:

“NO ILLEAGLES HERE
NO UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRATS”

The second part of the message is obviously a reference to the conspiracy theory that the Democratic Party is exploiting the undocumented worker situation in order to build its voter base. But, as you can plainly see, the first part is hilariously misspelled.

http://weanimals.org/pub/portfolio/Zoos/II%20AF2_7860.jpg

Poor Ill eagles. Leave them alone! :(

Nitro Express
07-15-2014, 03:24 AM

I wonder how many Guatemalans can fit inside the White House? Maybe we can put some in Harry Reid's home in Nevada.

Anonymous
07-15-2014, 07:51 AM

All land belongs to the world. If you didn't have borders, or different economies, the wetbacks wouldn't be crossing over to the US. It'd be the same everywhere - it's almost the same everywhere now, but in a bad, fucked up way.

Third world countries wouldn't be so bad, 'cuz the first world countries wouldn't be fucking them up. 'Cuz there'd be no countries to rape other countries. And first world citizens wouldn't be so overprivileged that not having the newest iPhone causes them life-threatening depressions.

Besides, you're a Christian. You want Jesus to be back, don't you? Well, there's a shitload of them just the other side of the border. Rejoice!

Cheers! :beers:

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 12:41 PM
All land belongs to the world.

Oh yeah ??

Walk on mine and see what happens...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Oh yeah ??

shrimp boil?

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 01:01 PM
I don't eat scavengers...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2014, 01:07 PM
I don't eat scavengers...

oh, yes you do senor

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 01:14 PM
No the hell I do not...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2014, 01:19 PM
no the hell i do not...

you've posted photos of crawdads and such

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 01:22 PM
yeah, I totally quit eating that garbage about a year ago...

VetteLS5
07-15-2014, 01:27 PM
Poor Ill eagles. Leave them alone! :(

Westminster ain't exactly in the middle of the intellect belt in MD, I can tell you that from personal experience.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2014, 01:36 PM
yeah, I totally quit eating that garbage about a year ago...

ooooooof course you did...

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 01:41 PM
I did...

Believe what you want...

Anonymous
07-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Oh yeah ??

When I go visit Donnie, we'll make a detour through a couple of states, drop by your house & we'll "see what happens".

I'm betting you'll ask us to come in, sit down & share your gumbo.

Tough guy.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2014, 01:50 PM
When I go visit Donnie, we'll make a detour through a couple of states, drop by your house & we'll "see what happens".

Tough guy.

only "predator" gumbo...

FORD
07-15-2014, 02:07 PM

Tough guy.

Well, "Graceland On The Bayou" doesn't really have a lot of room for sittin'.........

http://www.funnyredneckjokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/redneckhouseboat.jpg

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 02:24 PM
I have more room than most people can imagine...

Anonymous
07-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Well, "Graceland On The Bayou" doesn't really have a lot of room for sittin'.........

Lunch outside it is.

We'll bring some of Donnie's moonshine, but I don't think it'll survive the trip. Better load up on the booze, E.

ELVIS
07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
I can supply the moonshine...;)

Nickdfresh
07-15-2014, 09:07 PM
I don't pretend to speak for Elvis...

Right! Your actual username should be changed to Martin Bormann... :)

ELVIS
07-16-2014, 08:43 AM
And you're Joseph Goebbels...

ELVIS
07-16-2014, 08:44 AM
Sesh is still Piss Morgan, though...

Von Halen
07-16-2014, 08:48 AM
I love gumbo.

ELVIS
07-16-2014, 08:52 AM
Me too...

Sans scavengers...

Angel
07-16-2014, 09:14 AM
I can supply the moonshine...;)
Won't eat scavengers but drinks the devil's drug. Good job...

Von Halen
07-16-2014, 09:32 AM
Won't eat scavengers but drinks the devil's drug. Good job...

He is a heathen.

ELVIS
07-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Sipping moonshine occasionally is not being a drunkard...

Alcohol is not forbidden...

Unclean scavengers that eat toxins and dead garbage are...

Kristy
07-16-2014, 10:40 AM
I love gumbo.

You also love taking it up the ass.

Kristy
07-16-2014, 10:41 AM

Well yeah, you're a troll.

DONNIEP
07-16-2014, 10:57 AM
You also love taking it up the ass.

And who amongst us doesn't?

Anonymous
07-16-2014, 11:01 AM
And who amongst us doesn't?

You probably meant to quote Von's post about gumbo, Donnie.

Perfectly legitimate mistake, though. Somewhat embarrassing, but legitimate.

vandeleur
07-16-2014, 11:03 AM
Hahaha when Von says gumbo I assume it means cock yeah ??!

Kristy
07-16-2014, 11:05 AM
If you guys don't stop talking about Von, Dumbellvis will PM him saying what bad people you are. Like he does with me all the time. "Von, Kristy is picking on me!"

Anonymous
07-16-2014, 11:06 AM

Why does gumbo reminds you of cock??? What kind of recipe are you using, Vandy???

vandeleur
07-16-2014, 11:06 AM

If you guys don't stop talking about Von, Dumbellvis will PM him saying what bad people you are. Like he does with me all the time. "Von, Kristy is picking on me!"

Please say that's true :D

vandeleur
07-16-2014, 11:08 AM

Why does gumbo reminds you of cock??? What kind of recipe are you using, Vandy???

No idea what it is , but you know Von says :
I love the taste of it
I can't get enough of it
I have it every night

What other conclusion is there :D

Anonymous
07-16-2014, 11:11 AM

You're a mean bully, Kristy.

Shame on you.

Anonymous
07-16-2014, 11:13 AM
No idea what it is , but you know Von says :
I love the taste of it
I can't get enough of it
I have it every night

What other conclusion is there :D

He said that? What a slut!

Did he put out for you? Is he easy? I'm asking for a friend.

vandeleur
07-16-2014, 11:14 AM
I may be making all this up , it's the Internet :)

Anonymous
07-16-2014, 11:20 AM
I may be making all this up , it's the Internet :)

Well, if you post it, it becomes a fact.

I've read somewhere that Donnie hires illegals to pressure wash his house. So it must be true.

I've also read that you keep pointy sticks at your place. So that's true as well. But apparently, you have a licence, so it's ok.

And I distinctly remember reading yesterday that Sesh's name is Piers Morgan & that he's a wrestler, although not a very good one.

All facts.

DONNIEP
07-16-2014, 11:21 AM

Hang on and I'll text him. That'll be quicker.

DONNIEP
07-16-2014, 11:26 AM
Well, if you post it, it becomes a fact.

I've read somewhere that Donnie hires illegals to pressure wash his house. So it must be true.

I've also read that you keep pointy sticks at your place. So that's true as well. But apparently, you have a licence, so it's ok.

And I distinctly remember reading yesterday that Sesh's name is Piers Morgan & that he's a wrestler, although not a very good one.

All facts.

Well, if we've all learned one thing over the past 2 years, it's that every single thing you type on the interwebz is true, hurtful, will keep other people from getting jobs, there's no humor in anything and free speech is OK only if what the other person is saying matches your personal beliefs.

Ah, who cares. We're gonna make fun of everything and everybody anyway.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-16-2014, 11:31 AM
what is TSA? :smoke2:

Anonymous
07-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Well, if we've all learned one thing over the past 2 years, it's that every single thing you type on the interwebz is true, hurtful, will keep other people from getting jobs, there's no humor in anything and free speech is OK only if what the other person is saying matches your personal beliefs.

This is all true. Did you know that I am a multi-millionaire & had sex with Richard Branson last night?

We're not in a relationship, I paid for it. It cost me enough money to feed a small country for over twenty years, but it was pocket change for me.

It was worth every penny, by the way. The things that man does in bed, oooh lordy.

And yes, we were both in blackface.

DONNIEP
07-16-2014, 11:34 AM
what is TSA? :smoke2:

Who even knows. It's probably some shit that Obammer came up with to take away my guns. And my job. And my white daughter.

DONNIEP
07-16-2014, 11:35 AM
This is all true. Did you know that I am a multi-millionaire & had sex with Richard Branson last night?

We're not in a relationship, I paid for it. It cost me enough money to feed a small country for over twenty years, but it was pocket change for me.

It was worth every penny, by the way. The things that man does in bed, oooh lordy.

And yes, we were both in blackface.

And you didn't call me??

PETE'S BROTHER
07-16-2014, 11:37 AM
And you didn't call me??

figured you applied the blackface

Anonymous
07-16-2014, 11:38 AM
And you didn't call me??

You said you don't like me to call you during sex!

DONNIEP
07-16-2014, 11:40 AM
figured you applied the blackface

Nah, Von's the expert at that. Wanna see?

DONNIEP
07-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Here ya go...

http://s29.postimg.org/nass4sqrb/images_4.jpg

Kristy
07-16-2014, 11:42 AM
Hang on and I'll text him. That'll be quicker.

Oh yes, texting. How Walmart.

Anonymous
07-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Here ya go...

http://s29.postimg.org/nass4sqrb/images_4.jpg

Hahahahaha!!!I love the Sugus t-shirt!

DONNIEP
07-16-2014, 11:48 AM
Oh yes, texting. How Walmart.

Kristy, texting is about as high tech as I get.

Kristy
07-16-2014, 11:58 AM
About as high tech as I wanna get myself
http://blogs.msdn.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-blogs-components-weblogfiles/00-00-01-17-44-metablogapi/4431.image_5F00_624E7050.png

Would rather be high.

Nitro Express
07-16-2014, 11:58 AM
At least you aren't sexting.

Anonymous
07-16-2014, 12:02 PM
At least you aren't sexting.

Donnie's sexting Von?

Jeezus, this place is full of perverts.

vandeleur
07-16-2014, 12:05 PM
Hey boy , are you one of them there damn preverts ( in southern accent ). :D

Anonymous
07-16-2014, 12:07 PM
Who, me? Yes, why do you ask?

kentuckyklira
09-05-2014, 07:11 PM

Sure worked for the natives back in the day!

kentuckyklira
09-05-2014, 07:18 PM

Sure worked for the natives back in the day!

ELVIS
09-06-2014, 08:50 AM
What, Cockforbreath ??

You don't care about "the natives" or anyone...

You seem only to be worried about yourself...

Nickdfresh
09-06-2014, 10:55 AM
What, Cockforbreath ??

You don't care about "the natives" or anyone...

You seem only to be worried about yourself...

What's your solution, Elshit?

ELVIS
09-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Sealing up the border seems like a good place to start...

Nickdfresh
09-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Sealing up the border seems like a good place to start...

Wow, that sounds really simple! No one's ever thought of that!

Satan
09-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Wow, that sounds really simple! No one's ever thought of that!

Except for the Soviets occupying East Germany, the Likud fascists, and way back in the day, the Chinese.

Here's what the border looks like up near where FORD lives......

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/1577555.jpg

Notice you have two roads running parallel with nothing but a ditch in between them? That ditch is the border. The van you see there is in Canada. Let's keep the border like that.

Terrorists? Not worried about it. We had one try to get in back in 1999. He wasn't even trying to jump the ditch, he crossed over from Victoria on the ferry and got busted. And that was without the "Patriot Act", Reichland Security or any of that other bullshit that the BCE brought in after their little staged horror show in 2001.

Guitar Shark
09-07-2014, 02:49 PM
That car looks rather small for the FORDframe.

Nitro Express
09-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Except for the Soviets occupying East Germany, the Likud fascists, and way back in the day, the Chinese.

Here's what the border looks like up near where FORD lives......

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/1577555.jpg

Notice you have two roads running parallel with nothing but a ditch in between them? That ditch is the border. The van you see there is in Canada. Let's keep the border like that.

Terrorists? Not worried about it. We had one try to get in back in 1999. He wasn't even trying to jump the ditch, he crossed over from Victoria on the ferry and got busted. And that was without the "Patriot Act", Reichland Security or any of that other bullshit that the BCE brought in after their little staged horror show in 2001.

I have relatives in Alberta and British Columbia. We used to go up there. They used to come down here. No passport needed. Heck we used to have a lot of Canadian coins show up in our change. You could give the teller a Canadian quarter or dime in the US and they just accepted it. We really do live in an age of paranoia. Sometimes I think the elites want us paranoid. Just like the fear pornographers like Alex Jones and Gerald Celente have told people to buy gold and silver. Meanwhile the dollar held steady and gold lost 30% of it's value and is going down. People bought the gold out of fear. What else is being sold with fear? Think about it.

As soon as someone really starts ratcheting up the "World is going to end!" fear hype, I get very suspicious.

Nitro Express
09-07-2014, 03:19 PM
The Great Wall of China was an expensive and labor intensive demonstration that walls don't work. The Mongols just bribed the gatekeepers and got in anyways.

Nickdfresh
09-07-2014, 05:14 PM
New restrictions on our border traffic with Canada here with the Peace Bridge and Rainbrow Bridge is costing us economically and slowing things way down. I remember when going to the great nation of Canada was basically like going through a toll booth with noisy collectors saying "aye?" Now it's like getting wanded by TSA at an airport, it really is silly!