PDA

View Full Version : LBJ Orders Pants

FORD
07-13-2014, 12:52 AM
Ah, the good old days when the President of the United Fucking States of America could personally order some custom-tailored slacks from the Oval Office.....

And he needs room for his bunghole, god damn it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3GT9UN7nDo#t=138

Nitro Express
07-13-2014, 12:57 AM
One of the worst presidents in US History. The guy should have been thrown in jail before he even made it to Washington. The guy was a major thug.

FORD
07-13-2014, 01:33 AM
Other than Vietnam, which granted, is a BIG negative, he did a lot of good. Though much of it was already in progress when he suddenly became President, thanks to the actions of the BCE.

And even Vietnam was technically already going, since 1959. He just made the mistake of escalating it, where JFK probably would have ended it (another reason the BCE wanted him dead, since they moved their smack through that part of the world in those days)

But Medicare, the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, etc. Pretty damn solid record. All of which the teabagging imbeciles are trying to destroy, of course. :(

As far as LBJ in the Senate, he was a real son of a bitch, but we could use him in there right now. Somebody needs to be a son of a bitch to these obstructionist pieces of shit, and Reid ain't up to the job, with some rare exceptions.

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 03:01 AM
You're freakishly delusional...:biggrin:

ashstralia
07-13-2014, 05:07 AM
Have any of you guys ever considered running for public office?

I know it's easy to make the 'I'm only one person, what possible difference could I make' argument. But if you really have the courage and conviction (pun intended) to stand up for what you believe in, it makes it easier to strap on the boots and walk the talk.

I'm not denigrating anyone here, just thinking out loud via keyboard.

Nitro Express
07-13-2014, 12:41 PM
John F. Kennedy gave us control of our money back by executive order. He started issuing US Dollars from the US Treasury and not The Federal Reserve Bank. This would have eventually put The Fed out of business. Johnson stopped what Kennedy did and gave all the power back to The FED. Then he escalated a war and government programs that were so expensive we had to close the gold window in 1971. This paved the way to more wars and more debt that we are mired in now.

Johnson was just another egoed out, the ends justifies the means, ruthless banker boy. His job was to spend like a drunken sailor and make sure The FED had the control of the money supply and not the US Treasury.

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 02:05 PM
I agree with all of that...

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 02:07 PM

Only every time I watch our local retards at work...

Nitro Express
07-13-2014, 02:31 PM

I know it's easy to make the 'I'm only one person, what possible difference could I make' argument. But if you really have the courage and conviction (pun intended) to stand up for what you believe in, it makes it easier to strap on the boots and walk the talk.

I want to make the politicians my puppets.

Nitro Express
07-13-2014, 02:38 PM
Lyndon Johnson was a crude, ruthless, narcisist. He got his way by being a thug. Some say if he wasn't president he should have been in an institution. He drank heavy. Hit on women constantly. He was known to whip his dick out and pee in front of reporters (sometimes women). He seemed to loath people and once mentioned about supporters in Texas,"I piss on all of them.".

The dude probably goes down at the strangest president in US History. Not that JFK was any kind of a saint but unlike Johnson. US servicemen lives meant something and US financial sovereignty was important. I don't think JFK ever loathed the US people or his supporters.

DONNIEP
07-13-2014, 03:56 PM

I would, but as soon as word got out that I was a member here then I'd be fucked.

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Well, stop posting your teenage sexual fantasies...

DONNIEP
07-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Well, stop posting your teenage sexual fantasies...

Ok, here, let me try to be more grown up...Blah blah blah BCE! Yadda yadda yadda Global Warming!! Blabbity blab blab that's racist!!

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 05:05 PM
Well, go back to fantasy world...

I hope you rub the skin off your dick and get a nasty infection...

DONNIEP
07-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Well, go back to fantasy world...

I hope you rub the skin off your dick and get a nasty infection...

Racist!!

ELVIS
07-13-2014, 06:18 PM
Seriously dude...