PDA

View Full Version : Illegals to be sheltered in L.A. while homeless remain on street

ELVIS
07-16-2014, 05:05 PM
Homeless activists in Los Angeles are angry about Mayor Eric Garcetti and the Obama administration moving to provide shelter for thousands of illegal immigrants while American homeless remain on the street without assistance.

http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/homeless01.jpg

From CBS Los Angeles:

Homeless activist Ted Hayes, who has lived in L.A. for three decades, opposes the idea, insisting there are American kids on city streets who need help first.

“It’s kind of a slap in the face to U.S. citizens,” Hayes said. “It’s embarrassing. It’s hurtful. Because it’s like a father saying that he loves children outside of the family more than he loves his own.”

“We feel for them,” Hayes continued. “We feel their pain. But we are feeling pain of our own children first.”

Garcetti’s office says he has convened with a group of nonprofits that could take the children in while they await their hearings. The mayor also says no city resources
would be used in the event the children are moved to L.A.

“These kids who are isolated, alone. Maybe are doing the right thing, maybe have made mistakes. Forget all that first,” Garcetti said. “Let’s get them some place safe and secure. Let’s get them legal representation, which is what this country has always stood for.”

Homeless Americans, however, represent zero political capital for the Democrats and Obama. That is why the government is not heaping redistributed dollars confiscated from a shrinking captive pool of productive Americans on them.

:elvis:

DONNIEP
07-16-2014, 05:15 PM
"Let's get them legal representation" hahahahaha. Every time I think I've seen it all, some bullshit like this pops up that makes me shake my head.

ELVIS
07-16-2014, 06:20 PM
"Let's get them legal representation" hahahahaha.

More like this...

VetteLS5
07-16-2014, 07:55 PM
I chalk all of this up to the white man's guilt.

In so many ways, so many people are charitable. Hell, I would imagine that applies even to the unwashed heathens who post here. But for whatever reason, we've been conditioned to accept that it's never enough. Some drink, some drug, but others feed their addiction by always championing the cause of a perceived underdog - often without having a clue of who they are supporting. All they know is that they is bad, and the others be good.

I try to stay out of the political end of things here, but this one irks me. We can't be daycare and police dept. for the world. If I have to choose, I'm sorry but I'll take police dept. I see firsthand the arrest reports and MS-13 and other gang affiliations of recent arrivals where I live (along with the hard work and frustration of some legal immigrants who see the same).

There's a couple simple rules to be able to come to America so you can build suped up lawnmowers, argue with Kristy, feign lack of interest in trannies, paint your dunebuggy, build failed websites, subscribe to conspiracy theories, post your mug and amazing career accomplishments online and then complain when used against you, or speak in an incomprehensible scottish accent. All I ask is that people of whatever shade they may be actually follow them.

VetteLS5
07-17-2014, 09:40 AM
i sooooo wanna see your popgear :love0066:

Happy now, cigarette?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Happy now, cigarette?

thanks, bundle-o-sticks

Anonymous
07-17-2014, 10:19 AM
It's shameless, the way you two flirt.

Cheers! :beers:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 10:29 AM
It's shameless, the way you two flirt.

we try to emulate the best. the nudger shadow duo of imighthave and senorP

Anonymous
07-17-2014, 10:36 AM

Listen, there is no "I might have" about it. So, quit poking the bear.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 10:44 AM
:boink:

Anonymous
07-17-2014, 10:45 AM
I just realised that might have been my most ambiguous post yet.

I'm turning this into an art form!

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 10:55 AM

You should do a marriage thread.

VetteLS5
07-17-2014, 01:25 PM
You should do a marriage thread.

:nono:

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 01:35 PM