PDA

View Full Version : Zionists start Gaza ground invasion

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 04:11 PM
Jarusalem Post (http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/IDF-intensifies-Gaza-attacks-with-artillery-fire-air-strikes-363289)

[b]IDF ground forces began to move into the Gaza Strip on Thursday evening, the prime minister's office confirmed.

http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?id=249333&h=236&w=370

"Israel is committed to act to protect its citizens. The operation will continue until its goals are reached: To bring quiet to the citizens of Israel for a long period of time, and to seriously harm Hamas and other terrorist organizations' infrastructure in the Gaza Strip," the statement read.

Prior to the commencement of the ground invasion, the IDF launched a massive wave of combined air and artillery strikes on Thursday night.

The IDF said that the operation will involve infantry, engineering corps, and tank units combined with air force and naval support and intelligence.

Palestinian sources said strikes occurred up and down the Strip, adding that one strike targeted a motorcycle apparently carrying members of a rocket launching cell on their way to an attack on Israel.

At around 10:00 p.m. rocket sirens sounded in the Tel Aviv area, and in the Shfela. Iron Dome made a number of interceptions in the Tel Aviv area.

Hamas bombarded Israel on Thursday with rockets after the end of the humanitarian truce, firing over 100 projectiles after 3 p.m. Eighty one rockets landed in open areas, two fell inside villages, damaging two homes, and 20 were intercepted by the Iron Dome air defense system.

Also on Thursday, a drone from Gaza was detected in Israeli airspace, over the Ashkelon area. The IAF fired a patriot surface-to-air missile at the aircraft, shooting it down. It was the second Hamas drone to be shot down in recent days.

The IDF on Thursday warned citizens of Gaza to evacuate their homes and make their way from less populated areas to the Strip's major cities.

Close to 100,000 leaflets containing the message were dropped over the territory and hundreds of thousands of citizens from all over Gaza received recorded phone messages warning them to vacate villages.

Air raid sirens sounded throughout southern and central areas during the day. Ashkelon and Ashdod were targeted by Hamas repeatedly in the evening, and were successfully defended by Iron Dome.

Iron Dome intercepted two rockets over central Israel and the Sharon district in the evening, and one over the city of Ashdod. Several rockets landed in open areas.

The Gaza-border region of Eshkol came under continuous rocket barrages. Some ten rockets in open areas, and one damaged a home.

Between 3 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., Hamas fired 40 rockets at Israel, and Iron Dome shot three down Two rockets were fired at Beersheba, with one falling in an open area and a second intercepted over the Negev city.

Within a minute of the ceasefire ending, rockets were fired from Gaza at the Ashkelon industrial area and Hof Ashkelon region. Most fell in open areas.

The humanitarian ceasefire was violated when Hamas fired 3 projectiles at the Eshkol region. The rockets exploded in open areas.

On Thursday morning, one rocket was intercepted over the greater Tel Aviv and Sharon district, and one rocket fell in an open area. In Beersheba, Iron Dome intercepted an incoming Gazan rocket.

:elvis:

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 04:13 PM
http://moraloutrage.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/jewish-against-zionism.jpg

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 04:17 PM
http://f8wee1vvia32pdxo527grujy61.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/800px-Not_in_our_name_Jews_Oppose_Israels_Wars.jpg

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 04:18 PM
http://i1.wp.com/www.jewishpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/F130321IR06.jpg?w=477

FORD
07-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Too bad that fucking cowardly Russian piece of shit NuttyYahoo isn't on the front line himself.

Nitro Express
07-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Too bad that fucking cowardly Russian piece of shit NuttyYahoo isn't on the front line himself.

Russian? He was born in Tel Aviv.

Kristy
07-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Dumbellvis has once demonstrated his all out ignorance.

FORD
07-17-2014, 04:44 PM
Russian? He was born in Tel Aviv.

I don't care where the fucking terrorist piece of shit was born. My grandfather was born in Hong Kong, but that didn't make him Chinese.

NuttyYahoo has about as much of a genetic link to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as I do.

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 05:46 PM
You don't because you deny Jesus Christ...

A genetic link in unnecessary to be a descendant of Abraham...

Those of us who have faith in Jesus Christ are Abraham's real descendants...

FORD
07-17-2014, 05:50 PM

And what does that bullshit "Christian Identity" heresy have to do with NuttyYahoo, exactly?

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 06:20 PM

Phew that was fortunate.

Nitro Express
07-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Phew that was fortunate.

Don't knock it. If you follow Abraham's example you can attempt to murder your child. Have multiple concubines and fuck the housekeeper.

Nickdfresh
07-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Well, I guess the way to bring justice for the cowardly murder of three Israeli teens is to murder four Palestinian ones on a beach...

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 09:16 PM
So we should all be like Arnold Schwarzenegger? :)

Nitro Express
07-17-2014, 09:18 PM
Ah. Israel could just cut the power, water, and gas to Gaza. But that's no fun. They love to stir the shit over there. Might get some more land out of it.

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 09:32 PM
NuttyYahoo has about as much of a genetic link to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as I do.

Woah straight out of left field.

All these years I assumed you were Jewish.

In fact I thought I was one of the only people here who wasn't. :D

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 09:33 PM
Might get some more land out of it.

not much left to take

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Woah straight out of left field.

All these years I assumed you were Jewish.

In fact I thought I was one of the only people here who wasn't. :D

I thought that was one of the requirements of membership...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 09:35 PM
I thought that was one of the requirements of membership...

of....?

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 09:37 PM
Wal-Mart offered me $2k for a bacon popup advert just last month.

I'm fucking speechless here, what a schmuck.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 09:39 PM

kosher bacon, right?

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 09:40 PM

If they did and you didn't take it then you are somewhat mentally compromised. It's not like Dave is gonna show up and start posting and then say "Whoa! Bozedley bozedy bop! I'd post here but there's a bacon pop up!"

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 09:41 PM
There's kosher bacon?

This just keeps getting worse...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 09:41 PM
There's kosher bacon?

:biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 09:43 PM
If they did and you didn't take it then you are somewhat mentally compromised. It's not like Dave is gonna show up and start posting and then say "Whoa! Bozedley bozedy bop! I'd post here but there's a bacon pop up!"

no he would say "beezle dee bop. hey sailor tranny"

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 09:44 PM

Who cares about Dave, I didn't want to offend the members here.

Apparently Brentt at VHLinks got first bite and he knocked them back so they tried here.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 09:45 PM

Apparently Brentt at VHLinks got first bite and he knocked them back so they tried here.

c'mon, really. you would feel bad about bacon ads or just ads in general?

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 09:48 PM
first bite :)

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 09:48 PM
it was good of brett not to hog it :)

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 09:49 PM
sorry pb low fruit .... :thumb:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 09:49 PM
it was good of brett not to hog it :)

nice :thumb:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 09:51 PM
sorry pb low fruit .... :thumb:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hog+plum

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 09:51 PM
I'd feel bad about promoting Wal-Mart and taking their filthy Chinese money...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 09:52 PM

kristy would freak the fuck out! good call, sesh!!!!

FORD
07-17-2014, 09:53 PM
There's kosher bacon?

I don't see how that's possible... unless it's organic soy bacon. Piggies are going to be unclean no matter what.

These are Kosher though......

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OtgvrgPbPDk/UxZXp1gMjtI/AAAAAAAAQPY/fzfsrrpom-4/s1600/maple+bacon+chips.JPG

Not a shred of actual bacon in them of course. The maple is real enough though. And they are rabbi- approved like all Kettle products.

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 09:55 PM

E with hold your donation ... hit him where it hurts:D

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 09:56 PM
We have turkey rashers here maybe it's that?

With all this stuff is it really about the meat? Most of the flavor surely comes from the curing and then all the ketchup mayo mustard and so on...

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 09:57 PM
Rabbi approved bacon chips ??

I doubt it...

The whole rabbi food inspection thing is just another scam anyway...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 09:58 PM

I doubt it...

abrasham

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Can't help but feel that our Palestinian readers are going to be a little disappointed in the way this thread has gone but I'm on vacation so someone else's problem rule applies. :)

FORD
07-17-2014, 10:03 PM

I doubt it...

Like I said..... no actual piggies were harmed in the making of these chips. I don't know what they are using for the bacon flavor, but it's natural (since Kettle chips always are) and not pork based. And they definitely have the Kosher symbol like all other Kettle chips do.

I buy Kosher foods when I can get them. Not for religious reasons at all, but because they're more natural, have less crap in them, and are safer to eat. Think I might pick up some Hebrew Nationals (or Nathans) and some Kettle chips and have a Kosher barbecue this weekend. Now if I could only find some HeBrew to wash it down with..... :gulp:

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 10:03 PM

I doubt it...

Well spotted!

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 10:06 PM
Can't help but feel that our Palestinian readers are going to be a little disappointed in the way this thread has gone but I'm on vacation so someone else's problem rule applies. :)

wait till they get popgeared!!!

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 10:06 PM
Like I said..... no actual piggies were harmed in the making of these chips. I don't know what they are using for the bacon flavor, but it's natural (since Kettle chips always are) and not pork based. And they definitely have the Kosher symbol like all other Kettle chips do.

I buy Kosher foods when I can get them. Not for religious reasons at all, but because they're more natural, have less crap in them, and are safer to eat. Think I might pick up some Hebrew Nationals (or Nathans) and some Kettle chips and have a Kosher barbecue this weekend. Now if I could only find some HeBrew to wash it down with..... :gulp:

Actually I've done the same before giving the kids kosher hot dogs when in the US and also with the turkey rashers thing too in both cases for healthier food reasons.

Or less unhealthy at least.

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 10:09 PM

You're worried about offending members here? Are you talking about the regular posters? Are you saying they'd be offended by having advertising here? You do know that most, if not ALL, of the members here shop at Walmart AND eat bacon? All this bullshit talk about being better than that is just that - B U L L S H I T. I don't care what they say, they're shopping where they can get the best bang for the buck.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 10:12 PM
You're worried about offending members here? Are you talking about the regular posters?

just the Palestinian readers in this thread, right now

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 10:13 PM
just the Palestinian readers in this thread, right now

Palestinians can't afford internet, duh. Who cares what they think.

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm still trying to adjust to the news that FORD isn't Jewish never mind everyone else.
Jeez.

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Palestinians can't afford internet, duh. Who cares what they think.

Racist mother hugger , Nitro used to be a palestinian .

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 10:15 PM
Ford is funny , He looks like Jon Lydon for starters .

Seshmeister
07-17-2014, 10:18 PM

Was he?

I remember secret agent, astronaut, Mormon, rocket surgeon and Russian... :)

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 10:25 PM

Nah, he's whiter than me.

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 10:34 PM
Nah, he's whiter than me.

Your white ? eh

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2014, 10:35 PM
Your white ? eh

from the waist down...

Nitro Express
07-17-2014, 10:39 PM
Was he?

I remember secret agent, astronaut, Mormon, rocket surgeon and Russian... :)

Those are my covers. I work for the CIA. Not the BCE part but the good part.

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 10:41 PM
tell him nitro tell him , were you or were you not in the PLO

Nitro Express
07-17-2014, 10:42 PM

Shit. You know Dave would eat a bacon pop up off a stripper's bare ass. He would just justify that it came from a circumcised pig.

FORD
07-17-2014, 10:45 PM
Those are my covers. I work for the CIA. Not the BCE part but the good part.

There's a good part?

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 10:45 PM
from the waist down...

I am tanned from head to toe.

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 10:46 PM
you have one toe hahaha

FORD
07-17-2014, 10:46 PM
Ford is funny , He looks like Jon Lydon for starters .

I can sing like him too. Especially after a few beers :gulp:

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 10:48 PM
you have one toe hahaha

True. But I have two balls.

FORD
07-17-2014, 10:50 PM
I'm still trying to adjust to the news that FORD isn't Jewish never mind everyone else.
Jeez.

Sometimes I think I was supposed to be Jewish. Usually it's when somebody wants me to work on Saturday. If I believed in reincarnation, I'd guess I was probably Jewish in a previous life.

But as much as I like Kosher food, I don't think I could ever swear off bacon double cheeseburgers forever. And kosher pizza really sucks (plain cheese or veggie is all the options you really have)

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 10:55 PM
Sometimes I think I was supposed to be Jewish. Usually it's when somebody wants me to work on Saturday. If I believed in reincarnation, I'd guess I was probably Jewish in a previous life.

But as much as I like Kosher food, I don't think I could ever swear off bacon double cheeseburgers forever. And kosher pizza really sucks (plain cheese or veggie is all the options you really have)

I only like veggies and ham/canadian bacon on a pizza. If I have to compromise then I'll eat just cheese.

Nitro Express
07-17-2014, 10:57 PM
I'll eat anything on a pizza except anchovies.

Nitro Express
07-17-2014, 10:58 PM
tell him nitro tell him , were you or were you not in the PLO

I dabbed in it but couldn't stand that Yassir Asshat dude.

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 11:18 PM
You're worried about offending members here? Are you talking about the regular posters? Are you saying they'd be offended by having advertising here? You do know that most, if not ALL, of the members here shop at Walmart AND eat bacon? All this bullshit talk about being better than that is just that - B U L L S H I T. I don't care what they say, they're shopping where they can get the best bang for the buck.

I don't eat bacon and I rarely buy anything from walmart...or Home Depot, or Lowes, or Target, ect...

I use the local farm markets and hardware stores as well as local Louisiana supermarkets, which believe it or not have better prices and much more variety than walmart...

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 11:21 PM
I don't eat bacon and I rarely buy anything from walmart...or Home Depot, or Lowes, or Target, ect...

I use the local farm markets and hardware stores as well as local Louisiana supermarkets, which believe it or not have better prices and much more variety than walmart...

One of the 12 regular posters speaks...

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 11:22 PM
We're up to 12 now ??

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 11:22 PM
We're up to 12 now ??

At least... :biggrin:

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 11:26 PM
arent 6 of them actually you ?

DONNIEP
07-17-2014, 11:31 PM
arent 6 of them actually you ?

That is a racist conspiracy theory!

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 11:33 PM
FROD is three...

ELVIS
07-17-2014, 11:33 PM
At least...;)

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 11:34 PM
for a while I just thought the whole site was just you and warf's alias's fighting. Am still shocked that envy isnt actually warf :)

Kristy
07-17-2014, 11:44 PM
You do know that most, if not ALL, of the members here shop at Walmart AND eat bacon?

Cost Plus - where elite bitches shop for crap. And bacon is just gross.

Jesus Christ
07-17-2014, 11:52 PM
One of the 12 regular posters speaks...

12 is a good number. At least until one of them starts counting out his pieces of silver.

Mushroom
07-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Cost Plus - where elite bitches shop for crap. And bacon is just gross.

I call it World Market so I don't feel ripped off. I mean "cost plus"? That is the truth. I can buy some of the same food and goods at Wal-Mart for less, and I have the chance of a bathroom encounter with Kristy.

Kristy
07-17-2014, 11:54 PM
Dude, there is an entire taxonomy of insects that won't come near your bathroom.

Kristy
07-17-2014, 11:56 PM
I can buy some of the same food and goods at Wal-Mart for less...

I understand. You want to shop with your own white trash tribe.

vandeleur
07-17-2014, 11:56 PM
Dude, there is an entire taxonomy of insects that won't come near your bathroom.

taxonomy ... love it :)

Mushroom
07-18-2014, 12:08 AM
I understand. You want to shop with your own white trash tribe.

Yes Donnie and I eat lunch together at Wal-Mart once a week and get philosophical while watching the hot MILFs

Kristy
07-18-2014, 12:41 AM
*lifts leg and farts*

Kristy
07-18-2014, 12:43 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Count_von_Count_kneeling.png

One, one racist misogynist douchebag; two, two racist misogynist douchebags...

Angel
07-18-2014, 12:59 AM
Fuck Wal-Mart...I'm going to Dollarama...

Anonymous
07-18-2014, 06:51 AM

You've done right, but for all the wrong reasons.

I wouldn't mind if there were unintrusive, static ads on the site. Some sites apparently have ads only for non-members.

But a pop-up? That's just nasty. Eeeeeeeevil!

And were I a betting man, I'd bet most jews eat bacon. They hide when they do it, probably disguise themselves or some shit, but it's nigh on impossible that a human being can resist bacon.

I'm a cheese man myself, but I can understand that some people might not like cheese. Or even chocolate.

But bacon? IMPOSSIBLE!

Cheers! :beers:

Anonymous
07-18-2014, 07:05 AM
Well, if this site accepts non-Jews, I am outta here.

Sesh, delete my account.

I will not be seen communing with goys & gentiles.

DONNIEP
07-18-2014, 08:35 AM
Fuck Wal-Mart...I'm going to Dollarama...

Is that like Dollar General? I pop into the Dollar General near here every now and then but damn their prices are high on the crap you run out of and need pronto.

VetteLS5
07-18-2014, 09:31 AM
c'mon, really. you would feel bad about bacon ads or just ads in general?

Anonymous
07-18-2014, 09:33 AM
Is that like Dollar General? I pop into the Dollar General near here every now and then but damn their prices are high on the crap you run out of and need pronto.

ProTip: Drink the beer before you shoot the bottles.

VetteLS5
07-18-2014, 09:36 AM
Am still shocked that envy isnt actually warf :)

Please don't say that name 3 times

ELVIS
07-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Cost Plus

Cost plus...

Plus the rest of the money in your wallet...

Anonymous
07-18-2014, 10:43 AM

Warf Warf Warf.

Hmmm... sounds like I'm barking. Or laughing in Dog. Draw your own cuntclusions from that statement.

Other than that, nothings seems to have happened.

vandeleur
07-18-2014, 10:58 AM
Warf Warf Warf.

Hmmm... sounds like I'm barking. Or laughing in Dog. Draw your own cuntclusions from that statement.

Other than that, nothings seems to have happened.

Somewhere on the planet a pic of a cock has magically appeared from no where claiming to be the very first cock picture :D

DONNIEP
07-18-2014, 11:08 AM

But you two were getting along so well...

Anonymous
07-18-2014, 11:08 AM
That cock pic built the internet!!!

DONNIEP
07-18-2014, 11:35 AM
That cock pic built the internet!!!

Well it better not have been a black cock pic because those are scary.

Anonymous
07-18-2014, 11:53 AM
Well it better not have been a black cock pic because those are scary.

They can ruin a whole cuntry's economy.

You think Barry Ob-Ob is the one to blame for the state your cuntry is in? Or the BCE?

Nope. It was all Flappo & his Black Cock Swarm Popgears! The rascal!

VetteLS5
07-18-2014, 12:16 PM
But you two were getting along so well...

Oddly enough, over time there were some polite conversations. I was more thinking along the lines of what might follow her back here in terms of drama.

Nitro Express
07-18-2014, 12:21 PM
They can ruin a whole cuntry's economy.

You think Barry Ob-Ob is the one to blame for the state your cuntry is in? Or the BCE?

Nope. It was all Flappo & his Black Cock Swarm Popgears! The rascal!

Flappo's black cocks weren't just your run of the mill black cocks. They had a little gold dust sprinkled on them. Flappo was weird.

ELVIS
07-18-2014, 12:31 PM
We're all weird...

Nitro Express
07-18-2014, 12:32 PM
We're all weird...

Mamma we's all crazy now...

Anonymous
07-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Oddly enough, over time there were some polite conversations. I was more thinking along the lines of what might follow her back here in terms of drama.

:lmao:

But yeah, she wasn't so bad. Her followers were the problem.

vandeleur
07-18-2014, 12:40 PM
Actually she wasn't to bad , it was funny when she tried to make it like Facebook with today am having toast and it boiled the piss of some of the old guard :D

DONNIEP
07-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Actually she wasn't to bad , it was funny when she tried to make it like Facebook with today am having toast and it boiled the piss of some of the old guard :D

You should have seen my and DB's thread...What's You Favorite Tampon. That was comedy fucking gold right there. DB can do a dead on imitation of anybody, I mean anybody.

Angel
07-18-2014, 01:22 PM
It's a Cdn dollar store chain. $3 is the max price for anything...used to be a buck. That's where I get my cleaning supplies and shit for the house....and chocolate bars, lol.

Angel
07-18-2014, 01:23 PM
What? WARF? ;)

ELVIS
07-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Shouldn't it be a 3 Dollar store ??

VetteLS5
07-18-2014, 02:00 PM
What? WARF? ;)

Ima already did and there was no site meltdown. Don't tempt the gods though with that other one.

Angel
07-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Shouldn't it be a 3 Dollar store ??
No. Not everything is $3....

ELVIS
07-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Well, it's certainly not a Dollar store...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-18-2014, 04:11 PM
well, it's certainly not a dollar store...

thought they used quid or kroners or sumthin'

FORD
07-18-2014, 06:19 PM
They probably raised the price to $3 back in the day when the Canadian dollar was worth about 65 cents US. Now, thanks to BCEconomics, I think they are about equal, or possibly slightly favoring the Hoser doll-eh-er (see what I did there?)

I really haven't followed exchange rates that closely lately......

Angel
07-18-2014, 11:55 PM
They probably raised the price to $3 back in the day when the Canadian dollar was worth about 65 cents US. Now, thanks to BCEconomics, I think they are about equal, or possibly slightly favoring the Hoser doll-eh-er (see what I did there?)

I really haven't followed exchange rates that closely lately......
No. Was the last few years they got bigger and added items over $1. Most stuff is still a buck or less though. Our dollar took a dive a few months ago (well, yours went up). We're at about 0.92 now. Still too high for the manufacturing sector...

Well, it's certainly not a Dollar store...
No, it's Dollarama. ;)

ELVIS
07-19-2014, 03:47 AM
BCE

BCO is more appropriate...

Bush, Clinton, Obomba...

Nickdfresh
07-20-2014, 12:22 PM
The Zionists are assholes, but so are Hamas. A pox on both their houses!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk