PDA

View Full Version : Howe many of you have some crazy cousins?

Wayne L.
07-01-2004, 03:16 PM
I have some crazy cousins who think they know everything about me & supposedly cooler than me for some reason when they hardly even know me despite lots of family reunions during Christmas when I was growing up because of their own stupidity. My cousins on my father's side are out of their minds mentally since they think they're better than me or above me as inm talking down to me when they haven't even left the barn yet which is ridiculous. I would like an apology from my crazy cousins because what they thought what was wasn't & what wasn't was from my perspective which shows you out of touch they were when I was growing up to this day even though personally they're history to me.

Ally_Kat
07-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Yeah, my mom's side of the family doesn't like me too much either. I tend to take after my dad and they really dislike him.

My one aunt refused to acknowledge my existence until I was 12 because I had blonde hair and she was jealous because she wanted blonde-haired babies and got all brunettes.

I have one cousin who loves to talk down to me as if I was some type of moron. She was sitting there with her husband (who has a crinimal record with recent activity) at a recent funeral telling me about how hard it is being her because she's taking a film class after work that the university she's employed at gives her for free. Nice try. I was working at the time AND working on my degree, not just some nothing class. Juggle being a full-time student and doing elections.

I got another aunt on prozac that claims I should see professional help because I don't seem right in the head. The aunt who had disowned me is agreement with her and thinks that my mother should keep her eye close on me. Thru them I've been accused of drug use and prostitution.

The rest of mom's family could give a shit about me until it's wedding/baby time. Then I'm their best friend because they're looking for a gift and/or money out of me. And my mother forces me to attend and give them stuff.

The only prick on my father's side is my uncle and I tend not to even refer to him as that often. He couldn't have kids as my own, so he used to sling mud about my mother, my origins, and if I was really my father's.

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 03:47 PM
I have a lose cousin who lives in the desert. Major tweeker. Last time I saw him he was mumbleing under his breath about how he was gonna get him some of me. I'm his cousin for gods sake! He's always been a loser. Big talker about all the things he GONNA do or COULDA done...

Coyote
07-01-2004, 04:27 PM
May I say something here? Fuck 'em.

I don't know 'bout y'all, but I for one can't stand getting beaten down by some half-ass idiot who dares to call him/herself a relative. If I speak the truth, the whole she-bang, right at their faces, I won't give a flying fuck if one part of the family disowns or dislikes me. I'd still have my parents 'n' siblings. Plus, my friends.

Most of all, I'd be true to my character. (which can at times be totally weird, but who cares :cool: )

To answer the question: No, not really. Only cousins I know of live in the same town, and I see them regularly. (Does it count if I say my families are crazy? :D )

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 04:36 PM
This cousin I'm talking about even tried scammin on my mom.
She played hard ball though and put him in his place!

Coyote
07-01-2004, 04:41 PM
A standing ovation for her, Fab...

(Although my comment was meant as a general commentary...)

Keeyth
07-01-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
This cousin I'm talking about even tried scammin on my mom.
She played hard ball though and put him in his place!

DAMN! He sounds like he's already inbred! Scammin on your Mom? That's just wrong...

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 06:15 PM
I know, she's 70! Looks good for her age but still!

twonabomber
07-01-2004, 06:51 PM
hey Wayne, what about your cousin Sandra? you know, the one whose toes you want to suck?

rustoffa
07-01-2004, 08:23 PM
In the end it's still all family because it's blood and I thought I
was gonna have to beat the shit outta my second cousin Marty
during the dog-stealing wars of the summer of 1983 and ended
up not doing it. I had this "special" dog that ended up getting
stolen one night while I was at this bonfire party and I was just
bent out of my mind and never considered Marty 'til my friend
Shawn called me ands like, "hey man I saw Jumpy in Marty's
yard but he spraypainted the white parts on him trying to camoflauge
the fucker" and I was just super fucking pissed and drove over
there like steve mcqueen in bullit. I get there and Marty's all
running outside crying about how he didn't think I'd let him breed
Jumpy to Gypsy cause I thought he was a dumbass and swore he
was gonna put him back after he hooked the two up and in the
meantime I kicked the door of his s-10 in and shit. I suddenly
realized he was family and ended up feeling sorry for him in some
way and just drank some liquor and forgot about it and started
leaving jumpy in the house when I left.

hambon4lif
07-02-2004, 10:20 AM
i had a cousin with a 'kind' face....the 'kind' of face i'd like to slam my meat into!!!........she wasn't my cousin though.............

BIGBADZERO
07-02-2004, 12:12 PM
Woudn't know, I don't see them.

SoCalChelle
07-02-2004, 12:57 PM
I'm an only child and so are both of my parents. So I don't have any cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.

After hearing these stories, I feeling pretty lucky.

JCOOK
07-02-2004, 01:26 PM
HAVENT' SEEN MINE IN TWENTY YEARS. WE HAD SOME GREAT TIMES WHEN WE WERE KIDS,BUT WE GREW UP AND WENT OUR OWN WAYS.

Katydid
07-06-2004, 08:01 PM
A white and liver spotted setter (bird dog) came to my mom and dad's house. It had no collar, and was no ads about it.

My ex Ed Roth and his friend Jerry Butler decided over Pizza and beer to buy the bird dog. My dad looked and acted like Fred T. Sanford (only white) a real trader...They were going to get the dog for nothing and resell him.

Got out there ready to go hunting, hung over, offered $10. Daddy said, "Sold, load him up boys."

Put him in our fenced in yard. Heard our son crying (about 3 years old) Dog had his cut off milk jug he was drinking water from over his head. He was running into our son and knocking him down. The dog was blind.

They took him hunting and he kept getting into briars, etc. crying. They left him for someone else to find. Went and demanded their money back. (Actually I think Ed who was a hothead shot him)

Daddy said, " No dog, no money...What do you want me to do boys, cry?" Ed started to hit daddy, and Jerry had to hold him.

They stayed mad for months. Finally Daddy come and apologized and Ed did too. Ed who was also a trader had to admit that Daddy beat him on that trade.

Keeyth
07-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
A white and liver spotted setter (bird dog) came to my mom and dad's house. It had no collar, and was no ads about it.

My ex Ed Roth and his friend Jerry Butler decided over Pizza and beer to buy the bird dog. My dad looked and acted like Fred T. Sanford (only white) a real trader...They were going to get the dog for nothing and resell him.

Got out there ready to go hunting, hung over, offered $10. Daddy said, "Sold, load him up boys."

Put him in our fenced in yard. Heard our son crying (about 3 years old) Dog had his cut off milk jug he was drinking water from over his head. He was running into our son and knocking him down. The dog was blind.

They took him hunting and he kept getting into briars, etc. crying. They left him for someone else to find. Went and demanded their money back. (Actually I think Ed who was a hothead shot him)

Daddy said, " No dog, no money...What do you want me to do boys, cry?" Ed started to hit daddy, and Jerry had to hold him.

They stayed mad for months. Finally Daddy come and apologized and Ed did too. Ed who was also a trader had to admit that Daddy beat him on that trade.

I'm sorry... ...but What the FUCK are you on about??????

Katydid
07-06-2004, 08:14 PM
That was what I was gonna ask you??? You go first...

Katydid
07-06-2004, 08:19 PM
Get your old dry sockets out of here. Should have kept your wisdom teeth.

ALinChainz
07-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
I'm sorry... ...but What the FUCK are you on about??????

Never mind her Keeyth ...

Some people are related to their cousins in numerous ways, and the term "by marriage" has multiple meanings.

Katydid
07-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Never mind her Keeyth ...

Some people are related to their cousins in numerous ways, and the term "by marriage" has multiple meanings.

Speak for yourself AL...

ALinChainz
07-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Speak for yourself AL...

Did you see what the topic was?

And you spin some Clampett, Lil Abner laced yarn about a dog?

Well shucks and possum on a gumbush ... shoot fire ...

Katydid
07-06-2004, 08:38 PM
AL, You didn't come over here and leave THE WALL in Dr. Joe Blunder LP and Po Jo's hands, did you?

FORD
07-08-2004, 01:51 AM
Crazy cousins.... well lets see...

There's Frank & Jesse James - yes those are their real names. There's the cousin who was in prison on McNeil Island and actually managed to escape - by swimming away and then fleeing on foot. And there's the redneck cousins who managed to get the Mormon cousins drunk by spiking a watermelon with moonshine.

Then on the other side of the family there's the blond and the redhead who are hot enough to tempt me into committing incest. They are distant cousins, I think :eatit:

Panamark
07-08-2004, 04:46 AM
Im from a big family. (Lots of relatives) My grandma was one of 13 kids.. I think we are up to the kids of the kids of the kids now. Anyhoo Ive got so many cousins its crazy in itself. I had one that wanted to
get real close with me.. and no, it didnt happen..

She was crazy for sure !

As for the whole cousin thing, there's actually races on earth that
prefer cousins for first choice in Marriage. (Mainly Arabic I think)..
I believe there is one state in Australia where you can legally marry a first cousin.. Bizzarre..

I guess its not as sick as banging your brother or sister, but most of my first cousins, (that I grew up with) practically feel like a brother or sister.. It makes you wonder... But then again, its totally accepted in many parts of the world...

Wasnt Dolly Parton and Jerry Lewis (from the US) involved in marrying cousins ??

Crazy bloody cousins !!

Satan
07-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

Wasnt Dolly Parton and Jerry Lewis (from the US) involved in marrying cousins ??

Dunno about Dolly Parton, but Jerry Lee Lewis once married his 13 year old cousin.

That pretty much killed the momentum of his career.

Of course considering Jimmy Swaggart is also one of his cousins, the entire family is probably a little fucked up.

lms
07-08-2004, 12:03 PM
My mother and aunt were trying to arrange a marriage between my first cousin and myself. It was the cousins idea, and their job to talk me into it. Prior to that incident I considered that cousin a good friend and great party bud. Now I steer way clear. Thats just sick.