PDA

View Full Version : Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser

jacksmar
07-18-2014, 05:58 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-father-beats-accused-child-abuser-193806138.html

Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said.

The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he walked in on the alleged abuse, police said. When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

The Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/1tZV6o9 ) reports that the father — who was not identified by police — told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy.

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."

The father has not been charged with any crime.

"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with," Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said. "You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."

Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. He is being held without bail. It was not immediately known whether he'd hired a lawyer.

According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gMnh8xHXvdgKOyfMWd8wqw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTEyNTA7cHlvZmY9MDtxPT c1O3c9OTYw/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/5e05eb1309bd421c5a0f6a706700ad18.jpg

Anonymous
07-18-2014, 06:09 PM
Nice work on the face. But I would've broken his spine, one arm & removed at least one eye.

The boy will be scarred for life. But that pile of shit would be too.

Cheers! :beers:

VetteLS5
07-18-2014, 09:10 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-father-beats-accused-child-abuser-193806138.html

Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser

No disrespect... but it should be easy enough to find plenty of reports of this ilk where the perp is a whitey. Maybe go that route next time?

DONNIEP
07-18-2014, 09:20 PM
I don't care what color the piece of shit is - I would have killed him. That dad is a better man than me because I would have shot that sick fuck absolutely to shit. After I beat him half to death. And probably after I shoved my SXP up his ass repeatedly. And anybody who wants to defend this worthless low life can go fuck themselves.

The dad should have ripped that fucker's eyeballs out too.

Anonymous
07-18-2014, 09:23 PM
I joke a lot, but not in this post.

I'm proud to say I never even noticed what colour the guy is until Vittles pointed it out.

I guess I'm not fucked in the head, unlike most of you.

And now, back to our regular stupidity.

FORD
07-18-2014, 10:51 PM
Jerksmear would never post a picture if the perp was white.

In this case, the guy's skin color really isn't an issue, because once he arrives at prison and it's known he's a "baby raper" he will be beaten so bad that the only colors that will be seen is blood red and black from heavy bruising.

jacksmar
07-18-2014, 11:46 PM

In this case, the guy's skin color really isn't an issue, because once he arrives at prison and it's known he's a "baby raper" he will be beaten so bad that the only colors that will be seen is blood red and black from heavy bruising.

so why did you come back with the black/white thing again, dodge?

and , just curious, how are you so familiar with prison inmate social structure? getting pointers from our lauded and famed resident master sociologist?

FORD
07-19-2014, 12:01 AM
I've actually been inside several prisons (only as a short term visitor, though I almost worked at McNeil Island a while back. Had two interviews in the same week. Chose the one that was the shortest commute. And didn't require a boat ride and security check every morning) I've also known several ex-cons. They don't like to talk too much about life inside "the joint" but the subject did come up on occasion. Which is how I know that convicts have no use whatsoever for pedophiles. The reason Jeff Dahmer didn't last long in prison, is because some of his "dinner guests" were teenage boys. And then there was the priestophile "Father" Geoghan. I'm sure we'll hear something about Jerry Sandusky's short and unhappy prison life any day now.

jacksmar
07-19-2014, 12:07 AM
I've actually been inside several prisons (only as a short term visitor, though I almost worked at McNeil Island a while back. Had two interviews in the same week. Chose the one that was the shortest commute. And didn't require a boat ride and security check every morning) I've also known several ex-cons. They don't like to talk too much about life inside "the joint" but the subject did come up on occasion. Which is how I know that convicts have no use whatsoever for pedophiles. The reason Jeff Dahmer didn't last long in prison, is because some of his "dinner guests" were teenage boys. And then there was the priestophile "Father" Geoghan. I'm sure we'll hear something about Jerry Sandusky's short and unhappy prison life any day now.

well, there you go.....

anyway, sorry, i mean really sorry the perp was black..........

that almost never happens..............

Anonymous
07-19-2014, 07:00 AM

Is it just me that finds it ironic how criminals have higher moral values than your average honest, god a-fearin' citizen?

ashstralia
07-19-2014, 07:09 AM
Statistically the figures would be heavily weighted on the side of recidivism.

Obviously you're going to have a very different experience in a given gaol.
e.g.. A well known sex offender in a Brazilian lockup vs a small time conman/speed dealer in Shropshire...

Anonymous
07-19-2014, 07:13 AM
well, there you go.....

anyway, sorry, i mean really sorry the perp was black..........

that almost never happens..............

I have a sneaky feeling you're not being entirely honest about your feelings, in this post.

Susie Q
07-19-2014, 07:43 AM
If something happens to the father, I say we make a "free the father" fund. Many of you have said what 99% of us people feel about this subject. As a woman with kids, if my older son ever touched my youngest like that...someone better get the pine box ready. I think I would go into a blind rage, and wouldn't be able to stop. Because at that moment he's not my son, he's a pedophile perpetrating on a innocent Angel from God.

Susie Q
07-19-2014, 07:45 AM
I don't care what color the piece of shit is - I would have killed him. That dad is a better man than me because I would have shot that sick fuck absolutely to shit. After I beat him half to death. And probably after I shoved my SXP up his ass repeatedly. And anybody who wants to defend this worthless low life can go fuck themselves.

The dad should have ripped that fucker's eyeballs out too.Donnie if I could hit the Thanks button repeatedly, it would break it on this post.

ZahZoo
07-19-2014, 08:55 AM
Is it just me that finds it ironic how criminals have higher moral values than your average honest, god a-fearin' citizen?

Sorry not so... they just lie better than most and use stronger wording. Most career criminals are useless animals and predators...

There's a reason they are kept in cages...

Anonymous
07-19-2014, 09:23 AM
Sorry not so... they just lie better than most and use stronger wording. Most career criminals are useless animals and predators...

There's a reason they are kept in cages...

Oh, I didn't mean politicians, bankers or CEOs. Those are honest, hard-working, useful, nay VITAL members of society.

At any rate, anyone who puts a paedophile through hell before killing him is a Hero in my book.

Is there any crime more disgusting than to take advantage of a defenceless creature? Not for me.

VetteLS5
07-19-2014, 10:08 AM

This is where I was going with my post.

jacksmar
07-19-2014, 05:22 PM
This is where I was going with my post.

so you would feel fine if the perp was white........and fuck the victim................

vette, blacks are just the same as whites and anything a man can do; a woman can do better...........

btw, if you supported the kenyan houseboy, you supported this pedo faggot...............

VAiN
07-19-2014, 06:38 PM
Is there any crime more disgusting than to take advantage of a defenceless creature? Not for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ4GfHUXbUQ

Nickdfresh
07-20-2014, 07:57 PM
No disrespect... but it should be easy enough to find plenty of reports of this ilk where the perp is a whitey. Maybe go that route next time?

Because Jacksmar thinks only white guys should have sex with boys!

VetteLS5
07-20-2014, 09:11 PM
so you would feel fine if the perp was white........and fuck the victim................

btw, if you supported the kenyan houseboy, you supported this pedo faggot...............

Dude, are you really making that kind of a stretch, or is it just shtick?

FORD
07-20-2014, 09:25 PM

KKKoch puppet "senator"/ election fraud beneficiary Ron Johnson (R - Wisconsin) is a "Kenyan houseboy"??

Because he's the only politician I know of who has supported pedophiles.

Nickdfresh
07-20-2014, 09:36 PM
KKKoch puppet "senator"/ election fraud beneficiary Ron Johnson (R - Wisconsin) is a "Kenyan houseboy"??

Because he's the only politician I know of who has supported pedophiles.

Right, just like Jacksoffboys is a Florida Republican. Did he vote for this guy? :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/Mark_Foley,_official_109th_Congress_photo.jpg/220px-Mark_Foley,_official_109th_Congress_photo.jpg

Where is his photo by Papssmear? Oh, yeah, he's a white Republican pedo....