PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Israel protesters rally across France, defying ban imposed after synagogue clash

ELVIS
07-20-2014, 12:34 AM
REUTERS (http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.606036) - Thousands of pro-Palestinian protesters marched in French cities on Saturday to condemn violence in Gaza, defying a ban imposed after demonstrators marched on two synagogues in Paris last weekend and clashed with riot police.

http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/1.606098.1405798950!/image/2195850161.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_640/2195850161.jpg

A Reuters photographer said demonstrators in northern Paris launched projectiles at riot police, who responded by firing teargas canisters and stun grenades.

Demonstrators also climbed on top of a building and burned an Israeli flag. At least one car was set on fire.

A police spokesman said that 38 demonstrators had been arrested by early evening and that the clashes were dying down.

French President Francois Hollande said he understood emotional responses to the killing of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip in a flare-up of hostilities with Israel but would not allow violence to spill over into France.

"That's why I asked the interior minister, after an investigation, to ensure that such protests would not take place," he told journalists during a visit to Chad.

Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve justified bans in Paris, the Sarcelles suburb and the Mediterranean city of Nice by saying the security risk was too great, prompting outrage from left-wing and pro-Palestinian groups.

He had asked police in cities to examine security risks city by city and, where necessary, to issue ban orders.

The far-left New Anticapitalist Party, an organizer of last Sunday's rally and the banned one in Paris, urged protesters in Paris to defy the ban, prompting police to issue a warning.

"Those who do not respect the ban, in support of protests or against them, face the risk of being stopped, arrested and handed over to the courts," Paris police said in a statement.

However, large crowds defied the warning and gathered in the capital chanting "Israel, assassin" in front of police barricades. Rallies were also held in more than a dozen other cities, from Lille in the north to Marseille in the South.

"This ban on demonstrations, which was decided at the last minute, actually increases the risk of public disorder," the Greens Party said in a statement. "It's a first in Europe."

Elsewhere in Europe, a man set off a security alert in Geneva when he stopped a tram to retrieve bags that included a book with a radical Islamist image in it, police said, at the same time as some 300 pro-Palestinian protesters gathered in front of the UN's European headquarters.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has contributed to growing tensions between France's Muslim and Jewish populations, both of which are the largest in Europe.

In the first three months of 2014 more Jews left France for Israel than at any other time since the Jewish state was created in 1948, with many citing rising anti-Semitism as a factor.

:elvis:

FORD
07-20-2014, 01:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJYM3krDWQ

ELVIS
07-20-2014, 10:09 AM
Israelis Cheer as Civilians are Murdered in Gaza

:mad2:

ELVIS
07-20-2014, 10:32 PM
Here's a good one...

ELVIS
07-20-2014, 10:58 PM
Times of Israel (http://www.timesofisrael.com/tens-of-thousands-rally-in-london-against-israels-gaza-op/)

Tens of thousands protested in London Saturday afternoon against Israel’s military operations in Gaza, denouncing Israel as a terrorist state and castigating British Prime Minister David Cameron for backing Israel’s right to self-defense against Hamas rocket fire.

http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2014/07/000_DV1825927.jpg

Led by speakers on a podium, protesters holding placards and banners chanted pro-Palestinian and anti-Israel slogans.

At one point, a woman on the podium shouted “from the river to the sea” — a call for the elimination of Israel — and protesters responded by yelling “Palestine will be free.”

The crowd also directed shouts of “Shame on you” at Cameron, who publicly backed Israel’s right to defend itself against Hamas rocket fire aimed at the Israeli civilian population.

The Palestine Solidarity Campaign, which organized the demonstration, said that since the protest began at 12 p.m. (GMT), tens of thousands of people had gathered, more than the 20,000 anticipated. The demonstration began outside Downing Street and was to march to the Israeli embassy.

“London has already shown its outrage at Israel’s attacks on the mostly refugee population of Gaza, with people turning out in their thousands last week,” PSC Director Sarah Colborne said in a press release on the organization’s website. “Today’s national demonstration will give people from across the country the chance to say enough is enough, Israel’s siege of Gaza and its occupation of Palestinian land has to end now.”

Since Israel began Operation Protective Edge 12 days ago, 337 people have died in Gaza. Hamas has fired around 1,400 rockets into Israeli territory, aimed mostly at southern cities, but also frequently reaching the population centers of the Tel Aviv metropolitan area and Jerusalem. Several Hamas rockets have also struck almost as far north as Haifa. Two Israeli civilians have died in rocket attacks, including a Bedouin man near Dimona Saturday.

Saturday’s demonstration in London came on the heels of numerous protests Thursday and Friday worldwide, including Cairo, Istanbul, Cape Town, Berlin, New York and Washington. Many of the protests have turned violent.

In Istanbul, police warded off hundreds of rioters who attempted on Thursday to storm the Israeli embassy building. Demonstrators in Ankara and Istanbul also hurled stones at several compounds where Israeli officials reside. Calls for the destruction of the Jewish state were heard in both Turkish cities. Police responded by firing tear gas canisters and water cannons at the crowds. Israel decided Friday to pull some of its diplomatic staff out of Turkey in the wake of the protests.

ELVIS
07-23-2014, 03:38 PM
Funny how nobody cares about this...

Nitro is the only one who shows any real understanding of what's going on...

ELVIS
07-23-2014, 03:41 PM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/LLk28sbidzydDToeYlGM_w--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTYzOTtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz05NjA-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/67465925bdbdb91c5a0f6a706700512a.jpg (http://news.yahoo.com/thousands-attend-tense-pro-gaza-march-paris-180205614.html)

PARIS (AP) — Days after two banned pro-Gaza protests degenerated into violence, several thousands of demonstrators marched Wednesday through Paris under the eye of hundreds of riot police, this time in a legal protest.

With banners featuring slogans such as "Boycott Israel" and "Israel Murderer," demonstrators tested a government grappling with how best to allow freedom of expression while containing violence — and hate speech against France's Jews.

Jewish leaders say vocal anti-Semitic chants in previous demonstrations and several attacks on synagogues reflect rising anti-Semitism in Europe.

France has Western Europe's largest Jewish and Muslim populations, and the Middle East conflict often means rocketing tensions in France.

"Today we are here for Palestine, because we find Israel shameful, because children are dying, and it's unbearable to see all this," said Fatima El Fetoui, 56.

Wednesday's demonstrators said they were not anti-Semitic — they simply opposed Israel's actions against Gaza.

"You just need to differentiate between Jews and Israel. What we are fighting is the Zionist state. I am not fighting the Israelis," said Vincent Santoro, 24.

In two banned demonstrations last weekend, in Paris and the northern suburb of Sarcelles, groups of youths pillaged stores and attacked police.

Two synagogues in Paris were attacked July 13.

FORD
07-23-2014, 04:06 PM
At one point, a woman on the podium shouted “from the river to the sea” — a call for the elimination of Israel

Bullshit it is! They stole that from a U2 lyric, for Christ's sake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfKhVV-7lxI

DONNIEP
07-23-2014, 04:11 PM
Bullshit it is! They stole that from a U2 lyric, for Christ's sake!

Who even knows any U2 lyrics? Except for that one song they had, the one about red wine.

FORD
07-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Who even knows any U2 lyrics? Except for that one song they had, the one about red wine.

That wasn't U2. And they wouldn't be singing it at an "anti-Israel" rally either, since a Jew wrote it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeJ55sUacPM

ELVIS
07-23-2014, 05:29 PM
Real Jews are anti-Israel...

FORD
07-23-2014, 06:06 PM
Hell, Sesh thinks I'm a Jew, and I'm anti Likud. Especially anti-NuttyYahoo. Somebody needs to do the entire world a favor and kill that genocidal fuck already.

ELVIS
07-23-2014, 06:11 PM
Maybe we should pray wisdom, knowledge and honesty into these corrupt global agenda leaders...

How about that ??

vandeleur
07-23-2014, 06:16 PM
Maybe we should pray wisdom, knowledge and honesty into these corrupt global agenda leaders...

How about that ??

Sounds good bud , I mean it's worked so well in the past :)

ELVIS
07-23-2014, 06:58 PM
What do you base that on ??

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Hell, Sesh thinks I'm a Jew, and I'm anti Likud. Especially anti-NuttyYahoo. Somebody needs to do the entire world a favor and kill that genocidal fuck already.

I doubt Nutty Yahoo's DNA matches any ancient hebrew line. A lot of the jews converted to the jewish faith but aren't hebrews. What people see as Jewish in the modern world is a zionist invention cooked up in the 19th century. Most the jews didn't give a ratt's ass about Palestine until Hilter and the boys make their lives a living hell. The Rothschilds control Israel and the whole zionism thing is their little play toy. Fucking with people's minds and lives. I guess that is how you get your fun when you are worth Trillions. It's all complete bullshit. Smart people would move the hell out of there.

Kristy
07-23-2014, 07:00 PM

How about that ??

You cant even make for a pathetic Pharisee.

ELVIS
07-23-2014, 07:02 PM
Is that all you got ??

FORD
07-23-2014, 07:05 PM
I think everyone might have been better off if the Jews had all moved to Florida, instead of the UN mandated creation of Israel. And then the Cubans could have stayed home and not been such pussies when their favorite dictator Batista got the boot.

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 07:05 PM
Funny how nobody cares about this...

Nitro is the only one who shows any real understanding of what's going on...

You pretty much have to live over there to get it. Most Americans are geopolitically ignorant and that is why they get played and duped. Detroit is falling apart why we send billions to Israel and our military does not serve the American people. It's serves oligarchs and their geopolitical games. American citizens get stuck with the bill while the oligarchs get the spoils. It's bullshit. If the government was really concerned about national security our borders would be secure.

vandeleur
07-23-2014, 07:10 PM
You pretty much have to live over there to get it. Most Americans are geopolitically ignorant and that is why they get played and duped. Detroit is falling apart why we send billions to Israel and our military does not serve the American people. It's serves oligarchs and their geopolitical games. American citizens get stuck with the bill while the oligarchs get the spoils. It's bullshit. If the government was really concerned about national security our borders would be secure.

I hate to agree with nitro :) , but I don't think he is far off here .

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 07:12 PM
I think everyone might have been better off if the Jews had all moved to Florida, instead of the UN mandated creation of Israel. And then the Cubans could have stayed home and not been such pussies when their favorite dictator Batista got the boot.

Israel is just part of the geopolitical game of taking over the world. The middle east is strategic in doing so. You have to have a base to control it from. That was the purpose of Israel and the jews were just an excuse. Most of the the US foreign policy has been dictated by Israelis for years. Syria. The Ukraine. The whole geopolitical dynamic. Israel ties in or the people who run Israel behind the scenes.

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Basically the public watches television and live in la la land why a few corporate gangsters run the world. They are masters at blaming other countries or groups of people while they play the grand chessboard behind a curtain. They figured it out. Throw the public a few trinkets (usually welfare of some kind) and that shuts most of them up. Happy slaves. Give em a snack while you steal the mass majority of the booty. The Romans called it bread and circuses.

vandeleur
07-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Mmm it didn't take long , there were issues with Israel well before "hitler and the boys" the British mandate meant a slow painful conflict was mapped out well before any big game plan was in place .

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Mmm it didn't take long , there were issues with Israel well before "hitler and the boys" the British mandate meant a slow painful conflict was mapped out well before any big game plan was in place .

Not many Jews in Europe wanted to move down there. Lord Rothschild is who set up the whole Jewish state thing. It was his concept. The British government said ok, but they couldn't populate the place until after World War II.

Kristy
07-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Is that all you got ??

Is what all I got, troll?

vandeleur
07-23-2014, 07:26 PM
Not many Jews in Europe wanted to move down there. Lord Rothschild is who set up the whole Jewish state thing. It was his concept. The British government said ok, but they couldn't populate the place until after World War II.

After the First World War Israel was being populated by more and more European Jews , Britain was fighting Israel military groups from that time , the Arab uprising against Jewish occupation pre dates world war 2 .
The League of Nations placed Palestine in British control .

Though I do take on board lord Rothschild was an active and powerful Zionist . If that's the right term .

vandeleur
07-23-2014, 07:31 PM
Damn , am discussing politics and I promised I wouldn't , am Only here for the silly Craic :)

DONNIEP
07-23-2014, 07:31 PM
Booooooooring! Time for some hot female Israeli soldiers!

http://s22.postimg.org/6fwumiwwx/israel16aq2.jpg

DONNIEP
07-23-2014, 07:35 PM
I'd like to invade her Gaza Strip!

http://s14.postimg.org/rw5dtul0x/army_girls_011.jpg

DONNIEP
07-23-2014, 07:39 PM
No honey, that's not a katyusha rocket in my pants. I'm just glad to see ya...

http://s28.postimg.org/4355723ul/too_beautiful_for_battle_640_05.jpg

Seshmeister
07-23-2014, 08:59 PM
http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/07/23/89680210-5d7d-4539-8294-ae9007e085f7/thumbnail/620x350/748270d1accb373773180aa7f2bc77cf/gazawoundedgirl.jpg

Currently one child being killed per hour according to the UN.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/palestinian-child-killed-every-2-hours-in-gaza-un-israel-hamas/

Seshmeister
07-23-2014, 09:02 PM

Many people in Israel are anti-NuttyYahoo in the same way you wouldn't be wanted to have been thought of as a Bush supporter just because he was the president at the time.

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 09:21 PM
No honey, that's not a katyusha rocket in my pants. I'm just glad to see ya...

http://s28.postimg.org/4355723ul/too_beautiful_for_battle_640_05.jpg

Stick your hand into my pocket grab onto my rocket…

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 09:28 PM
http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/07/23/89680210-5d7d-4539-8294-ae9007e085f7/thumbnail/620x350/748270d1accb373773180aa7f2bc77cf/gazawoundedgirl.jpg

Currently one child being killed per hour according to the UN.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/palestinian-child-killed-every-2-hours-in-gaza-un-israel-hamas/

Who cares. They aren't Jews and they are in the way. Let's grab some chairs and watch the bombings and cheer them on.

FORD
07-23-2014, 09:31 PM
Irony is that poor kid probably has more actual Hebrew DNA then all three of the "Penthouse Pets of the IDF" pictured above combined.

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 09:40 PM
Irony is that poor kid probably has more actual Hebrew DNA then all three of the "Penthouse Pets of the IDF" pictured above combined.

Pretty much. It's all bullshit. Let's call it for what it is. Racist. We can't pull this shit in the US but we can send billions of dollars to Israel so they can do it. Then you have the ADL to intimidate anyone who speaks out and AIPAC to bankroll US politicians. I hope there is a lesson to be learned with all this blood and I hope all this blood is what will finally shut up the ADL and pull the rug from underneath AIPAC.

DONNIEP
07-23-2014, 09:47 PM

You are a party pooper.

FORD
07-23-2014, 09:49 PM
You are a party pooper.

Hey, I never said I wouldn't give them a Kosher sausage to snack on. I just said they probably weren't descended from Abe, Ike, and Jake. :biggrin:

DONNIEP
07-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Hey, I never said I wouldn't give them a Kosher sausage to snack on. I just said they probably weren't descended from Abe, Ike, and Jake. :biggrin:

The blonde one, especially, lol

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 09:52 PM
You are a party pooper.

Ha! Back when I lived in Israel a long time ago I didn't give a rat's ass about politics. I really didn't want to be there actually. I kind of got talked into it. Anyways I was out chasing them sweet things. It's pretty much all I cared about. Party! Party! Party! Like all religious places there is a underground delicious rebellion. Fortunately things were pretty peaceful when I was there. Shit there were so many guns everywhere whoever tried anything was going to be shot to pieces.

Seshmeister
07-23-2014, 09:54 PM
Pretty much. It's all bullshit. Let's call it for what it is. Racist. We can't pull this shit in the US but we can send billions of dollars to Israel so they can do it. Then you have the ADL to intimidate anyone who speaks out and AIPAC to bankroll US politicians. I hope there is a lesson to be learned with all this blood and I hope all this blood is what will finally shut up the ADL and pull the rug from underneath AIPAC.

In many ways the Israeli government is now worse than the South African one during the days of apartheid ever was.

The billions in aid the US is a clever ruse because by making it in the form of weapons, it then becomes a stick to beat lots of congressmen into shape.

'If you object to us killing Palestinian children not only will you lose funding from the Israel lobby but you could also lose jobs in the defense industry in your State.'

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 09:55 PM

Sometimes you just have to say fuck politics and just be a simple heathen.

DONNIEP
07-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Sometimes you just have to say fuck politics and just be a simple heathen.

Exactly. I mean, this is a site dedicated to the king of hedonism, right?? I understand politics has its place here...but holy hell, let's at least drink a couple (several) beers and have a laugh every now and then. And that's not directed at Ford - I'm speaking in general. Jesus, it's like a damn library in here most of the time.

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 10:02 PM
In many ways the Israeli government is now worse than the South African one during the days of apartheid ever was.

The billions in aid the US is a clever ruse because by making it in the form of weapons, it then becomes a stick to beat lots of congressmen into shape.

'If you object to us killing Palestinian children not only will you lose funding from the Israel lobby but you could also lose jobs in the defense industry in your State.'

What happened in the US is we outsourced our commercial industries. We actually outsourced our pollution and gave it to China. Due to our very high corporate taxes, our corporations now have their headquarters in foreign countries like Ireland and pay lower taxes. We've become a war economy. The best and brightest students get jobs in the military contractor industries.

It's the problem Eisenhower pointed out. We built up a huge war machine because of World War II and we never scaled it back. I thought after the break up of the Soviet Union NATO would have been disbanded and we would spend less on the military. Nope. We just stirred more shit to justify it. I think by now everyone is not buying it but you see now they are trying to bring the big menacing Russian bear back to scare everyone to keep the game going. It's bullshit.

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Exactly. I mean, this is a site dedicated to the king of hedonism, right?? I understand politics has its place here...but holy hell, let's at least drink a couple (several) beers and have a laugh every now and then. And that's not directed at Ford - I'm speaking in general. Jesus, it's like a damn library in here most of the time.

Nobody is going to agree on the politics anyways and short of voting or starting a revolution it's all bullshit that has no effect on the world situation what so ever. Let's see more landing strips!

DONNIEP
07-23-2014, 10:10 PM
Nobody is going to agree on the politics anyways and short of voting or starting a revolution it's all bullshit that has no effect on the world situation what so ever. Let's see more landing strips!

I vote for the Revolution!!

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Anyways. A truly meaningful life is shitting bigger than the other guy and telling people who don't like it "Fuck You!" That's rock and roll.

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 10:12 PM
I vote for the Revolution!!

Let's start the "FUCK YOU!" revolution.

DONNIEP
07-23-2014, 10:14 PM
Let's start the "FUCK YOU!" revolution.

Will there be hot Cuban chicks lighting our cigars?

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Will there be hot Cuban chicks lighting our cigars?

Oh hell yeah! Woooooooooo!

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 10:18 PM
We will drop Izzy off in Key West and aim the Cigarette boat for Cuba and get with some of these sandy bottoms!

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 08:30 AM
RT (http://rt.com/news/175164-gaza-photo-space-astronaut/)

A German astronaut managed to capture the Gaza war zone from space while aboard the International Space Station. He called it his “saddest photo yet.”

http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/gaza-offensive.jpg

Alexander Gerst, a German flight engineer, geophysicist and volcanologist, spread the news with a short tweet on Wednesday, as the ISS was on a flyby over Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory. The image went viral.

One can clearly see the spots in which the yellowish glow of exploding targets is more prominent than elsewhere.

“From the International Space Station we can actually see explosions and rockets flying over Gaza and Israel,” He wrote on his Facebook fan page late last night, with a German translation underneath.

The ESA astronaut is currently on the 57th day of his mission, together with Russian commander Maksim Surayev and American engineer Reid Wiseman.

Israel is currently in the midst of an all-out assault on Hamas positions in the Gaza Strip – an operation that has recently gone into a new phase, as escalating hostilities and ground warfare bring the death toll to 700.

There are casualties on both sides, but the overwhelming majority is Palestinian, 80 percent of them civilians, according to a recent UN report.