PDA

View Full Version : Shoot Their Ass and Take Their Gas.

Nitro Express
07-22-2014, 02:40 AM
http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/2482929/gaza_israels_4_billion_gas_grab.html

It's not about rockets. Israel could just shut off electricity, gas, and water. Heck they could cut off food imports and eventually stave Gaza. Why get your own kids in the IDF killed? Because the Israeli government is corrupt and sacrificing your young people is worth grabbing some more land and gas assets.

It's time we call the state of Israel out on what it has become. A prejudice, murdering, genocidal state. We are putting sanctions on Russia but none for Israel? Give me a fucking break!

Jesus Christ
07-22-2014, 02:52 AM
Verily, it shall be the arrogance of Israel which brings them to the point of utter destruction that only My Dad and I will be able to deliver them from.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!…

ELVIS
07-22-2014, 09:27 AM
It's not really Israel, it's Palestine...

The State of Israel is not Israel at all...

ELVIS
07-22-2014, 09:28 AM
:elvis:

ELVIS
07-22-2014, 09:37 AM
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her!

Exactly...

The Jews turned away from God and stoned and killed those that God sent to set them straight...

They didn't listen...

Then God sent Jesus and still they didn't listen, instead they killed him...

ELVIS
07-22-2014, 09:41 AM
Here's a better interpretation...

His compassion will appear the more surprising, if we consider the object of it. "Jerusalem! Jerusalem! you who kill the prophets, and stone those who are sent to you—though upon the kind design of reforming and saving you, and who will, in a few days, crucify that Savior who now laments your doom—how often would HE have gathered even your ungrateful children and received them under his protection, with an affection and tenderness, like the instinctive fondness and solicitude of the mother-hen for her brood!

Here is divine compassion, indeed, that extends itself even to his enemies, to his murderers! Strange! that such sincere benevolence should meet with such an ungrateful repulse! that the provoked Sovereign should be willing to receive his rebellious subjects into protection—but that they should be unwilling to fly to him for it!

:elvis:

vandeleur
07-22-2014, 10:01 AM
David icke is really funny so is this :)

http://youtu.be/q9OUIk4Oaq4

Nitro Express
07-22-2014, 04:40 PM
It's not really Israel, it's Palestine...

The State of Israel is not Israel at all...

I think the Rothschild family would disagree with you.

Jesus Christ
07-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Exactly...

The Jews turned away from God and stoned and killed those that God sent to set them straight...

They didn't listen...

Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

ELVIS
07-23-2014, 12:55 AM
I think the Rothschild family would disagree with you.

I'm sure they would...

They have a lot at stake...

Nitro Express
07-23-2014, 02:22 AM
I'm sure they would...

They have a lot at stake...

When Lord Rothschild got permission from the british government to set up a jewish colony in Palestine there where some stipulations. First, the native population would not be bullied. Second, European jews would not be pressured to relocate there. They never could get enough Jews from Europe to move to Palestine until after the holocaust happened. The problem was the Nazis were too efficient at killing them So the Rothschilds bribed leaders in the middle east to persecute the jews in their countries and drive them to Palestine. So Israel is a country set up by oligarchs that nobody wanted to relocate to until they were persecuted by people funded by the oligarchs. Israel is nothing more than a Rothschild toy. Apparently they have some grand plan to rebuild the temple and run a world religion out of there. That's the rumor. The problem is they have no priesthood. All the records have been destroyed. Nobody can prove their lineage but hey. It's religion. Let's make some shit up and sell it with charisma. LOL!

Anonymous
07-23-2014, 06:19 AM
Exactly...

They didn't listen...

You can't let morals stand in the way of a good deal!

Cheers! :beers:

Anonymous
07-23-2014, 06:25 AM
Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

Dude, it's no secret I have no love for you, but this time you've gone too far. You're gonna talk against pub landlords & prostitutes? YOU?

You spent your entire fucking time drunk on cheap wine & cavorting with hookers, you good for nothing lazy bum.

You need a good beating.

Cheers! :beers: