PDA

View Full Version : Obomba Calls For Collectivized New World Order

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Paul Joseph Watson (http://www.infowars.com/obama-calls-for-collectivized-new-world-order/)

During a fundraiser in Seattle this week, President Barack Obama called for a “new order” based around a collectivized system in order to quell people’s concerns about geopolitical strife and the economy.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/RnWo0EGEeD8/0.jpg

“People are anxious. Now, some of that has to do with some big challenges overseas,” said Obama, adding, “But whether people see what’s happening in Ukraine, and Russia’s aggression towards its neighbors in the manner in which it’s financing and arming separatists; to what’s happened in Syria … to the failure in Iraq for Sunni and Shia and Kurd to compromise … to what’s happening in Israel and Gaza….”

“Part of people’s concern is just the sense that around the world the old order isn’t holding and we’re not quite yet to where we need to be in terms of a new order that’s based on a different set of principles, that’s based on a sense of common humanity, that’s based on economies that work for all people. … But here in the United States, what people are also concerned about is the fact that although the economy has done well in the aggregate, for the average person it feels as if incomes, wages just haven’t gone up; that people, no matter how hard they work, they feel stuck.”

In a geopolitical context, Obama’s call for a “new order” really doesn’t sound any different from the old unipolar world order that the United States has represented since the end of the Cold War, which is now being challenged by the rise of the BRICS countries.

Developments over the course of the past year have made it clear that the United States no longer considers Russia to be part of this “new order” as a result of its resistance to NATO encirclement.

In terms of the economy, Obama’s insistence on “economies that work for all people” based on “common humanity” is in direct contradiction to his actual policies, which have almost exclusively served to help Wall Street fat cats while the average American sees their household income decline year after year when adjusted for inflation.

This is by no means the first time that Obama has called for a new world order.

During a 2010 West Point speech, the President encouraged the development of a new “international order” to help secure America’s interests.

Obama also urged Europeans and Americans to embrace the idea of “global citizenship” during a 2012 Berlin speech.

Vice-President Joe Biden has also repeatedly called for a “new world order.”

:mad2:

Nitro Express
07-25-2014, 12:07 PM
Obama is lost in his own bullshit. The elites never really hid the fact they wanted a consolidated world composed of a few Unions. The EU was the first one they could actually pull off and right now it's on pins and needles and failing. The average person in Europe is seeing the EU was all about giving more power to a few elite and their unelected cronies in Brussels while their say as an individual citizen got wiped. All that comes from these unions is a loss of personal input on how things are ran and austerity and bank bail ins. It's slavery while a few oligarchs get more power than they did before.

Obama is a bankers boy. He gives them everything they want while all his promises to the average person are broken. It's why his approval rating is at an all time low. Nothing but a pathological liar who acts and talks like daddy Bush.

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 12:21 PM
Nobody cares, Nitro...

They'd rather suck each other's dicks and play video games...

Anonymous
07-25-2014, 12:27 PM
Nobody cares, Nitro...

Hey, fuck you, you smug bastard. Leave my video games alone, ElSmug. :mad2:

Besides, New World Orders are only dangerous if you have beliefs. If you don't give a fuck, who cares who's in power? They're all fucking it up, anyway. As long as they don't mess with my lifestyle, I won't have to go on a killing rampage before I'm shot down like a rabid dog.

Cheers! :beers:

Nitro Express
07-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Nobody cares, Nitro...

Not exactly. The non GMO movement in the US is pretty organized and getting larger all the time. It's huge in Hawaii. Monsanto actually has test farms on Maui. Why? In case they do destroy other crops it's isolated to just that island. The people on Maui don't appreciate being the possible destruction zone.

Russia flat out banned GMO's all together.

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 12:41 PM
That's because Russia is not trying to kill it's population with poison food and abortion...

Anonymous
07-25-2014, 12:42 PM
That's because Russia is not trying to kill it's population with poison food and abortion...

Its.

Nitro Express
07-25-2014, 12:50 PM

It's because Russia is an independent country. It's not part of the Bank of International Settlements system. Unlike the US and the EU it's independent from the central banking system and it's corporate cronies. if anything is modified it has to be proven to be safe. What's happened in western Europe and North America is the corporations have just taken over and they are going to do whatever they want regardless of safety. They also want monopolies on everything.

Any country that is independent of their system like Iran and Russia become the bad guys. They would love regime change in both so they can continue the screwing.

Anonymous
07-25-2014, 12:53 PM
It's because Russia is an independent country. It's not part of the Bank of International Settlements system. Unlike the US and the EU it's independent from the central banking system and it's corporate cronies. if anything is modified it has to be proven to be safe. What's happened in western Europe and North America is the corporations have just taken over and they are going to do whatever they want regardless of safety. They also want monopolies on everything.

Any country that is independent of their system like Iran and Russia become the bad guys. They would love regime change in both so they can continue the screwing.

Its.

Kristy
07-25-2014, 01:13 PM
Yay! A "new order" because the old one where the poor, uneducated, desperate, and terminally stupid worked out so well.

lesfunk
07-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Its.:

Monty Pythons Flying Circus!

Kristy
07-25-2014, 01:17 PM
Oh as for wages, the quality of American life and health, Obama never gave a shit and never will.

Anonymous
07-25-2014, 01:50 PM
Monty Pythons Flying Circus!

It's.

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 02:05 PM

Obviously most people that read your posts just assume you are a moron but an idiot would occasionally be correct.
Your incredible ability to be completely and exactly wrong all the time makes me think there has to be some sort of agenda.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2011/11/01/abortion-rates-for-101-countries/

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 02:06 PM

Russia is a criminal state run by criminals.

Corruption in the West is a tiny irrelevance in comparison.

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Yay! A "new order" because the old one where the poor, uneducated, desperate, and terminally stupid worked out so well.

Well exactly.

Like the Old World Disorder is so great...

Anonymous
07-25-2014, 02:10 PM
Your incredible ability to be completely and exactly wrong all the time makes me think there has to be some sort of agenda.

Would you like me to make a drawing for you?

I fail to see how YOU fail to see. I know that sometimes what's in plain sight is what's hardest to see, but by this point, it's just fucking ridiculous.

It's not for lack of hints, either. Jeezus Gazza.

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 02:11 PM
You think it's a troll?
It's not.

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 02:12 PM
You're really rotten...

The disorder is created...

That's the agenda...

Now, have another drink...

Anonymous
07-25-2014, 02:15 PM
You think it's a troll?
It's not.

:doh:

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 03:52 PM
Corruption in the West is a tiny irrelevance in comparison.

You gotta to be paid to spew such garbage...

I wouldn't be surprised if you were being paid to run this site...

The mainstream crap you pretend to believe is incredible in this day and age...

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 03:56 PM
or, maybe I'm giving you way too much credit and you're just a washed up drunk...

DONNIEP
07-25-2014, 05:17 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if you were being paid to run this site...

If he hadn't turned down that damn bacon offer he would be. Hell, we might have even gotten some free bacon out of it! Typical Sesh...bacon hater...

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 05:41 PM
There seems to be some sort of weird inverse serendipity going on.

Last week I was reading a post where you were calling me a loser looking at the most beautiful sunset over the Bay of Naples with Mount Vesuvius in the background as my kids were laughing chasing each other around the lemon trees.
This week you start as I get off the train after getting a life changing order for my little company to see an amazing buzz because we are hosting a huge athletics thing. I'm off to meet friends in the pub now and I have to say I'm going to miss your negativity when you go.

Hope that doesn't sound smug...:)

BITEYOASS
07-25-2014, 05:45 PM

Instead they kill their population with widespread pollution and poor medical services.

BITEYOASS
07-25-2014, 05:47 PM
The Homicide rate in Russia is twice as high as the USA.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-25-2014, 05:48 PM

Last week I was reading a post where you were calling me a loser looking at the most beautiful sunset over the Bay of Naples with Mount Vesuvius in the background as my kids were laughing chasing each other around the lemon trees.
This week you start as I get off the train after getting a life changing order for my little company to see an amazing buzz because we are hosting a huge athletics thing. I'm off to meet friends in the pub now and I have to say I'm going to miss your negativity when you go.

Hope that doesn't sound smug... :lmao:

fixed :baaa:

vandeleur
07-25-2014, 05:50 PM

Man is this a bit " hobbyist " of ya :D

Anonymous
07-25-2014, 06:06 PM
fixed :baaa:

Holy fuck, that gave me the cold chills.

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 06:30 PM
You're really rotten...

That's the agenda...

Your own logic is completely retarded and makes no sense. If the guber'mint had the means and power to completely influence everything behind the screen and create such disorder out of nothing, then they could just control everything to begin with. This modern era of conspiracy shit has been around since after WWII and all falls on its face...

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 06:33 PM
You're really rotten...

That's the agenda...

No it's not you retard. Read chaos theory sometime.

Why don't YOU have a drink? You were actually more normal then...

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 06:44 PM
Because I didn't care about anything, like you ??

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 06:50 PM

:lmao:

You don't mind if I :lmao: on this one, do you?

Because you nailed the little bitch right on the head with this one.

:gulp:

So please, excuse the :lmao: just this once.

:)

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 06:51 PM
Because I didn't care about anything, like you ??

Is this really your life now?

wow.

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 07:12 PM
Don't you have some owls to irritate ??

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 07:32 PM
Don't you have some owls to irritate ??

Think I just did. :lmao:

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 07:36 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

What a dork...

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Said the unemployed electrician living off his "wife" and trolling a dead band's fan site 24/7

Some life you lead, Greg.

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 07:56 PM
Ooooh...

You said my name...

Wow...

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Maybe one day you'll stop being a retard...

Anonymous
07-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Well, just what this joint needed... a touch of "class"...

They'll let anything wander off the streets, these days.

The smell is unbearable...

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 08:01 PM
Maybe one day you'll leave the basement......

You're here arguing 24/7 for no reason other than you have no life whatsoever.

That cracks me up. :)

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 08:03 PM
Well, just what this joint needed... a touch of "class"...

:

Did somebody say "sweaty wrestling with other men while living in a hovel"?

Classy motherfucker, you are. :lmao:

Anonymous
07-25-2014, 08:07 PM
"My life on the internet 24/7 telling other people their lives suck is better than yours"... "I just came back from an amazing adventure with my new hot wife and thought I'd share it here so you all can admire my fantasy life"...

Seems legit. *yawn*

We'll get this motherfucking site of the ground, now.

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 08:15 PM
:biggrin:

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 08:33 PM
"My life on the internet 24/7 telling other people their lives suck is better than yours"... "I just came back from an amazing adventure with my new hot wife and thought I'd share it here so you all can admire my fantasy life"...

Seems legit. *yawn*

Start your own site with all of your free time and money, Trannyboy.....

Oh yeah, you guys tried that. a few times.

:nuts:

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 08:37 PM
Is that all you can do is be nasty towards people ??

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 08:42 PM
Is that all you can do is be nasty towards people ??

Classic.

You don't think I bothered to read YOUR recent posts, Elvira?

You're the most condescending, hypocritical, smug, self-righteous "nasty" on here......

And the fact the third-world ladywrestler brings up "class' with his posting history is just as funny.

You guys can have each other.....I just couldn't resist thanking Sesh's call out of Cocklicker.

I'll go back to lurking once every 2 weeks. :)

Maybe another carwash gig will come your way by then.

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 08:43 PM
I got more gigs than you...

They're just not on the Internet fantasy world...

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 08:48 PM

Oh, I'll take that bet...... :)

Wanna prove me wrong? Please, oh please???? :)

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 09:08 PM
I apologise for cracking there for a second.
I'm all for these forums being an unworldly place where rich or poor or fat or pretty should be irrelevant but it is hard not to occasionally tell people to just fuck off.
Apologies I'm just in a super annoying good mood. :)

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 09:09 PM

I do doubt that.

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 09:28 PM

http://keepingthebluesalive.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/carwash1.jpg

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 09:32 PM
It's just difficult sometimes when say you are looking at a picture of Flappo as he berates someone for being fat.

As I said I'm all for this being somewhere away from the real world but a super morbidly obese person shouting abuse at people for being overweight seemed to be at best an exercise in self hatred.

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 09:36 PM
That was his "brother". Much like that was Big Troubles "next door neighbor"!

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 09:37 PM
I posted before also that I couldn't and still can't understand why people use the super cool things about people as ammo.
I think it's amazingly cool that Imapussy was a wrestler Lounge has a bar.

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 09:40 PM
I posted before also that I couldn't and still can't understand why people use the super cool things about people as ammo.

I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Hah look at you with your 10' cock I bet that's totally impractical :)

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 09:43 PM
I get that people may find them or anyone else here annoying or wrong I just don't understand attacking the clearly cool things.

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Hah look at you with your 10' cock I bet that's totally impractical :)

Ha! LOL not really, it's small but virile :D

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 09:44 PM

Difference being I don't have to wrestle half naked sweaty fat men......except at 2am on the occasional Saturday night. ;)

Closing time........ :gulp:

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 09:45 PM
I get that people may find them or anyone else here annoying or wrong I just don't understand attacking the clearly cool things.

The two most annoying people here in my opinion are Kristy and Elvis....

And I don't know any "cool" thing anyone can point to with those wackjobs.

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 09:46 PM
You have to admit who would you rather have around for beers an insurance salesman or a wrestler

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 09:46 PM

Or really awesome trips.....

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Difference being I don't have to wrestle half naked sweaty fat men......except at 2am on the occasional Saturday night. ;)

Closing time........ :gulp:

Good thing it's 4am here :)

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 09:47 PM
You have to admit who would you rather have around for beers an insurance salesman or a wrestler

From a bartender standpoint?..... the insurance salesman.

You can only listen to so much bravado before you get stabby.

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 09:48 PM

Kristy is so stupidly pissy I like her posts.

If she didn't exist we would need to invent her. :)

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 09:49 PM

http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptationsmovie/asstd_movie/Tor_Johnson.jpg

Oh course, if they keep droning on and on about fucking tacos and tranny's every third fucking post, they should be fucking tazed and maced until they shit themselves in a convulsive state on the pavement...

Warham
07-25-2014, 09:51 PM

Like you being a drunk?

I don't understand it either. :D

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Well exactly. :)

Also if I was as much of a drunk as ELVIS makes out if I was him I would play it down big time so I didn't look dumb being outwitted each day by a drunk.

Warham
07-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Oh yeah, you guys tried that. a few times.
:nuts:

I doubt he's started a few sites.

Now, I on the other hand...:first:

:D

Warham
07-25-2014, 10:01 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot. Barry sucks.

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 10:01 PM
I doubt he's started a few sites.

Now, I on the other hand...:first:

:D

I have to admit I've never understood why you were so keen to.

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 10:03 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot. Barry sucks.

Right, like he's so bad for your life. Like the retard you voted for twice that had roughly half the Dow Jones on WS when he left office. yeah, that Barry...

Warham
07-25-2014, 10:05 PM
I have to admit I've never understood why you were so keen to.

Start sites? Oh, they were never related to just music. I've started sports sites, game sites, my own blogs, etc. I've even sold two. This Roth stuff is just a small chapter of my admin life.

I would say 99% of websites don't last six months. That's probably being generous. It's hard to get one off the ground and even if you do, there's the part where you have to keep it up.

I guess I always liked the challenge.

Warham
07-25-2014, 10:09 PM
Right, like he's so bad for your life. Like the retard you voted for twice that had roughly half the Dow Jones on WS when he left office. yeah, that Barry...

When we get that economy back, you let me know. I see people making a living now holding signs in front of the Walmart. At first I wondered if they were just lazy guys, then I remembered who we have for a president. He's more worried about "refugees" in other countries that the citizens of his own.

Do you have that Hillary sticker on your bumper already?

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 10:10 PM
When we get that economy back, you let me know. I see people making a living now holding signs in front of the Walmart. At first I wondered if they were just lazy guys, then I remembered who we have for a president. He's more worried about "refugees" in other countries that the citizens of his own.

No, you just never gave a shit before...

Warham
07-25-2014, 10:12 PM
No, you just never gave a shit before...

Why because I'm a "republicant"? LOL

I hang up on the RNC when they call for donations. :D

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 10:14 PM
Apologies I'm just in a super annoying good mood. :)

Hey, I can dig that...

I love you guys and I'm sorry for letting my anger get the best of me at times...

My life is good...GRATE even, and I have very little to complain about in real life...

So, I ask everyone to accept my apologies on the basis that I view each of you as brothers and sisters...

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
07-25-2014, 10:15 PM
Why because I'm a "republicant"? LOL

I hang up on the RNC when they call for donations. :D

Well, maybe that's because they're calling you on your Obama Phone while you're in front of Wal-Mart :D

Warham
07-25-2014, 10:17 PM
I'd actually be afraid to donate right now anyway. I'd probably be audited by the IRS.

Warham
07-25-2014, 10:18 PM
Well, maybe that's because they're calling you on your Obama Phone while you're in front of Wal-Mart :D

Shit, those Obama phones probably get better reception than my work phone does.

Warham
07-25-2014, 10:19 PM
Hey, I can dig that...

I love you guys and I'm sorry for letting my anger get the best of me at times...

My life is good...GRATE even, and I have very little to complain about in real life...

So, I ask everyone to accept my apologies on the basis that I view each of you as brothers and sisters...

Elvis, are you losing your mojo? :D

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 10:22 PM
Start sites? Oh, they were never related to just music. I've started sports sites, game sites, my own blogs, etc. I've even sold two. This Roth stuff is just a small chapter of my admin life.

I would say 99% of websites don't last six months. That's probably being generous. It's hard to get one off the ground and even if you do, there's the part where you have to keep it up.

It's just a hassle and often stops me being able to post like I used to.

It's impossible not to sound like a lying politician saying this but I only took this on because I knew I could keep it the same and I thought most other people wouldn't.

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 10:27 PM

Right, but that's "her" internet persona...

IRL "she" is a shut in, wannabe hipster loner.

Warham
07-25-2014, 10:34 PM

It's impossible not to sound like a lying politician saying this but I only took this on because I knew I could keep it the same and I thought most other people wouldn't.

That can happen. Sometimes you can get caught up with website issues, especially with forums: people can't log on, problems posting, forum goes down, etc.

If you ever do upgrade, I would suggest Xenforo. vBulletin is shitty now.

Kristy
07-25-2014, 10:34 PM
Meanwhile...

F A T "musician" is still a failed one.

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 10:35 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing. :)

There is a fine line between stupid and clever. :)

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 10:35 PM
Elvis, are you losing your mojo? :D

Maybe so, huh ??

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
07-25-2014, 10:37 PM
That can happen. Sometimes you can get caught up with website issues, especially with forums: people can't log on, problems posting, forum goes down, etc.

If you ever do upgrade, I would suggest Xenforo. vBulletin is shitty now.

We do have a plan but don't want to cause too much excitement. :)

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 10:51 PM
Too much excrement ??

Yeah, someone would have to clean it up...

Romeo Delight
07-25-2014, 10:55 PM

Seems legit. *yawn*

I know...hard to take.:nono:

I think I am more offended by Sesh's talk of bringing store bought liquor into Wimbledon...

There isn't anything more elitist than being to able to afford booze not manufactured on your back porch with at least 10% antifreeze and maybe a little bit of lead for the extra kicker.

Shame on you Sesh...what's next, central heating?

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 10:57 PM
You can buy liquor at the store ??

Romeo Delight
07-25-2014, 11:09 PM
"I just came back from an amazing adventure with my new hot wife and thought I'd share it here so you all can admire my fantasy life"...

Seems legit. *yawn*

:

You do realize that's pretty much the life of most people who have efforted at something in their lives even a little bit.

FORD
07-25-2014, 11:19 PM
You can buy liquor at the store ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHUpGC9EugM

TFM_Dale
07-25-2014, 11:21 PM
Hey, I can dig that...

Ok, who the fuck hacked E's account?

TFM_Dale
07-25-2014, 11:26 PM

You stepped up when nobody else wanted to. Nobody can deny that.

TFM_Dale
07-25-2014, 11:31 PM

We agree on alot but I have to admit elvis and kristy crack me up. Crazy as can fucking be no doubt, but they crack me up.

ELVIS
07-25-2014, 11:54 PM
Ok, who the fuck hacked E's account?

Jesus Christ...

The real one...

Yahsuha...

LoungeMachine
07-25-2014, 11:55 PM
Hey, I can dig that...

So......the bet is off? :(

FORD
07-26-2014, 12:22 AM
Jesus Christ...

The real one...

Yahsuha...

Can't be Him. He never posts here on Friday nights. You know..... the whole Sabbath thing and all......

Nitro Express
07-26-2014, 12:24 AM

She's one of the best posters you have in this joint. She keeps the edge.

ELVIS
07-26-2014, 12:43 AM
Can't be Him. He never posts here on Friday nights. You know..... the whole Sabbath thing and all......

I said the real Jesus...

The Lord whom you should stop mocking...

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 12:46 AM
I said the real Jesus...

The Lord whom you should stop mocking...

Or else what, exactly?

And what would you tell him about your 40K+ posts here?

You were doing His work? :lol:

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 12:48 AM
We agree on alot but I have to admit elvis and kristy crack me up. Crazy as can fucking be no doubt, but they crack me up.

Oh trust me, they're a RIOT to read......

But have you ever met two more judgeMENTAL loons? :lmao:

ELVIS
07-26-2014, 01:08 AM
That you're a retard isn't a judgment call...

ELVIS
07-26-2014, 01:12 AM
judgeMENTAL

Is that another one of your clever band names, because it's not a word...

Dum Dum...

See, that's righteous judgment...;)

Nitro Express
07-26-2014, 05:09 AM
Israel is on fire. The world is angry at Israel. Powerful people want to bring the world to war. Pop a Hagee hard on, things are flowing quite nicely into the apocalypse. Soon the son of man will split the Mount of Olives in two and the wicked will be burned as stubble. Repent ye!

Seshmeister
07-26-2014, 05:10 AM
Haha sorry I was wasted last night,but in a good way. :)

Seshmeister
07-26-2014, 05:52 AM
It's hard to get one off the ground and even if you do, there's the part where you have to keep it up.

It's probably an just age thing, apparently there are pills you can get now... :)

Warham
07-26-2014, 07:55 AM
It's probably an just age thing, apparently there are pills you can get now... :)

The only sign that I'm over 40 is that 90% of my hair is grey. Everything else functions the same as when I was 20. :D

Nickdfresh
07-26-2014, 08:06 AM
Haha sorry I was wasted last night,but in a good way. :)

You weren't the only one...

Seshmeister
07-26-2014, 08:10 AM

Dum Dum...

Surely no one could be so stupid as to spell 'dumb' wrongly?

Or did you just call him a town in India deliberately? :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1lqYmxaIHPI/Uo-rp1LripI/AAAAAAAAOy4/_WKB9oVW6hE/s1600/The-Body-Shop-24-Days-Of-Joy-Advent-Calendar-3.JPG

Warham
07-26-2014, 08:18 AM
You weren't the only one...

Is that why you were in such a good mood? :D

PETE'S BROTHER
07-26-2014, 10:04 AM
Hey, I can dig that...

w.w.w.w.w.w.w.wwow

ELVIS
07-26-2014, 05:26 PM
Crazy, eh ??

PETE'S BROTHER
07-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Crazy, eh ??

some of us more than others

Kristy
07-26-2014, 05:47 PM

I guess you would need to seeing how you run a homoerotic fansite that dedicates itself to a balding "rock star" who has not achieved shit in over 30 years can be so lucrative so many women. No idea why so many are staying away.

What's your secret?

Kristy
07-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Oh trust me, they're a RIOT to read......

But have you ever met two more judgeMENTAL loons? :lmao:

For the last time try to grow yourself a chin and develop some sort of a life, you F A T fuck.

You look like a Spitting Image puppet only way more uglier and F A T T E R.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131207014825/spittingimage/images/e/e6/Phil_Collins.jpg

Oh, by the way, how's that "musician career" working out for you? Yeah, exactly what I thought.

Nitro Express
07-26-2014, 06:21 PM
:hee:

ELVIS
07-26-2014, 06:21 PM
7,937 posts and you finally said something that made me laugh...:biggrin:

Nitro Express
07-26-2014, 06:23 PM
The only sign that I'm over 40 is that 90% of my hair is grey. Everything else functions the same as when I was 20. :D

At least you still have hair.

ELVIS
07-26-2014, 06:44 PM
I have zero signs of being over 40...

vandeleur
07-26-2014, 06:58 PM
It's the internet we can say what we like , I personally have never aged since the day I Invented the semicolon
And made my fortune at the age of 21 :)

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 07:29 PM
Oh, by the way, how's that "musician career" working out for you? Yeah, exactly what I thought.

Considering I'm out playing gigs every month, while you sit here posting and collecting unemployment, I'd say it is going very well.

Played in front of 5,000 last weekend as part of The Bite of Seattle, and am playing on a bill with The Atomic Punks in 2 weeks.

You?

Yeah, just as I thought. :lmao:

You and Elvira should start a band called The Shut Ins.

lazy gunt.

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 07:30 PM

You have zero signs of anything.......

No life, career, friends...... just this place and your bible.

Warham
07-26-2014, 07:33 PM
The title "gunt" can only be used for that special someone that used to post here so many moons ago.

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 07:35 PM
The title "gunt" can only be used for that special someone that used to post here so many moons ago.

Show me that statute. ;)

Kristy is a gunt. An unemployed, stoned gunt.

Warham
07-26-2014, 07:39 PM
That should have been put in the by-laws!!

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 07:42 PM
That should have been put in the by-laws!!

Yes, well like our 2nd Amendment, it is open to interpretation.

And back to The Gunt's post....

As far as I know...Sesh and I are the ONLY gigging musicians in this thread. Elvira and The Gunt are free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Warham
07-26-2014, 07:48 PM
Well, Elvis was the King of Rock 'n Roll.

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 08:01 PM
Well, Elvis was the King of Rock 'n Roll.

And celebrating 37 years sober this August 16th. ;)

Warham
07-26-2014, 08:09 PM
I can't listen to "Kentucky Rain" enough.

Kristy
07-26-2014, 08:25 PM
Show me that statute. ;)

Kristy is a gunt. An unemployed, stoned gunt.

Oh dear, F A T boy is getting desperate. Now I have no axe to grind but more of a curiosity on why you have no chin. Is this due to your mother trying to abort your sorry ass the coat hanger only took out your neck while leaving the rest of your spinal cord intact? Now that she had you and seeing it was too late were you raised on a diet of McDonald's cheeseburgers in the back of her 1974 Ford Torino when it wasn't being towed or up on blocks? I mean, you just look WeIrD and not in a strangely compelling way. You look like a alley cat threw up a marshmallow and fur ball while trying to kill itself.

But do go on F A T boy who must be so miserable in life: a failed musician, no chin, no friends, no hope for a future apart from maybe a stoke and some welfare. Do go on make make judgments of those while ignoring your own irony if not your weight.

Kristy
07-26-2014, 08:31 PM
Considering I'm out playing gigs every month, while you sit here posting and collecting unemployment, I'd say it is going very well.

Played in front of 5,000 last weekend as part of The Bite of Seattle, and am playing on a bill with The Atomic Punks in 2 weeks.

You?

Yeah, just as I thought. :lmao:

You and Elvira should start a band called The Shut Ins.

lazy gunt.

Am I collecting unemployment? Fucking-A! And those Dairy Queen parking lot gigs must take their toll on your F A T caked heart that can't seem to pump blood beyond your chin - because you have none!

Please, get a chin and maybe you can start to pronounce words right.

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 08:31 PM

Poor Kristy......

Hey, at least you have THIS place......and they're kind of like real friends. ;)

Kristy
07-26-2014, 08:32 PM

So he's basically you - only with a chin?

Gotcha.

Kristy
07-26-2014, 08:33 PM

Poor Kristy......

Hey, at least you have THIS place......and they're kind of like real friends. ;)

Do I at least have this place? Odd, when one would ever stop to consider why in the fuck you're here.

FORD
07-26-2014, 08:34 PM
ELVIS is remixing his stuff for the dance clubs.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdEHu_hQgeE

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 08:40 PM
Do I at least have this place? Odd, when one would ever stop to consider why in the fuck you're here.

To laugh at you and Elvis, obviously.

I've been here a total of 15 mins in the last 6 months. You LIVE here, this is your ONLY social contact.

And if you'd get off your lazy ass, maybe you'd get a gig at a DQ parking lot. I'd be impressed. I didn't even know those existed.

The mere fact everyone here to you is a failed this, or a failed that.....yet you LIVE here whil shacked up in your shitty apt. with your 9 cats cracks me up.

Kristy
07-26-2014, 08:48 PM
To laugh at you and Elvis, obviously.

I've been here a total of 15 mins in the last 6 months. You LIVE here, this is your ONLY social contact.

And if you'd get off your lazy ass, maybe you'd get a gig at a DQ parking lot. I'd be impressed. I didn't even know those existed.

The mere fact everyone here to you is a failed this, or a failed that.....yet you LIVE here whil shacked up in your shitty apt. with your 9 cats cracks me up.

Oh, I see, Your concern is only one of a sardonic nature. Is this to feel better about yourself for going through life with no chin? It is rather nice of you to stop by from time to time and condescend to others on how sucky your life has been. Cold realty is, you don't have to lie here. No one cares. No one ever will about you. And what's with the irony? Here I am - little ol me with only 7-something post and you with over 32,000. And I would LOVE to get a job at a Dairy Queen so when you play your "gigs" there to over 5,00 people - most, if not all, whom honk their horns and tell you to please stop while they drive by I can laugh my ass off. What next for you? A basement Bar Mitzva to a kid with cancer?

And now I have 9 cats and collect unemployment? How will I survive? If only there was a chinless, failed musician who looks like a freakish Spitting Image puppet to confirm this.

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 08:57 PM

My, just how many nerves did I touch?

Take another bong rip......it'll get better. :)

Kristy
07-26-2014, 09:01 PM
I need to make a correction here: a failed, delusional musician. Like I said, I have no axe to grind with you F A T boy - just amazed how one goes through life with no chin.

Seshmeister
07-26-2014, 09:16 PM

Lol.

Apart from being almost completely blind. :)

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 09:19 PM
Lol.

Glaucoma? Kristy has the cure for that. ;)

How does one go through life as an unemployed stoner who lives on a website all day/night?

Failure barely scratches her "surface"

Kristy
07-26-2014, 09:22 PM
For fuck's sake the only thing more tedious and repetitive than you is your shit music.

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 09:36 PM
For fuck's sake the only thing more tedious and repetitive than you is your shit music.

You're too easy.

Hey, ELVIS might be unemployed like you, but at least he has a wife to support him. What happens when your UI runs out again?

Back to stringing guitars for $10/hr?

Meanwhile, stay focused on what you're good at. Wasting time here.

Kristy
07-26-2014, 09:46 PM
And just to think you've only been here for "15 minutes."

ELVIS
07-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Lol.

No, you're blind...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-26-2014, 09:53 PM

only parts of the bible, and most of it not in the literal sense...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-26-2014, 09:54 PM
Oh dear, F A T boy is getting desperate. Now I have no axe to grind but more of a curiosity on why you have no chin. Is this due to your mother trying to abort your sorry ass the coat hanger only took out your neck while leaving the rest of your spinal cord intact? Now that she had you and seeing it was too late were you raised on a diet of McDonald's cheeseburgers in the back of her 1974 Ford Torino when it wasn't being towed or up on blocks? I mean, you just look WeIrD and not in a strangely compelling way. You look like a alley cat threw up a marshmallow and fur ball while trying to kill itself.

But do go on F A T boy who must be so miserable in life: a failed musician, no chin, no friends, no hope for a future apart from maybe a stoke and some welfare. Do go on make make judgments of those while ignoring your own irony if not your weight.

fool...

Angel
07-26-2014, 10:01 PM

Said it before and I'll say it again. I love you Sesh. ;)

LoungeMachine
07-26-2014, 10:09 PM
And just to think you've only been here for "15 minutes."

Well, to be perfectly honest I do have work to do tonight.....the pub doesn't run itself.

Work.

Google that word later when your roommate gets home with the weed.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-26-2014, 10:11 PM
Well, to be perfectly honest I do have work to do tonight.....the pub doesn't run itself.

Work.

you don't spend time here... she runs to the store

Angel
07-26-2014, 10:19 PM

Dum Dum...

Ummm...yes, it is...

Dumb Dumb...

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/judgemental?q=judgemental

FORD
07-27-2014, 12:55 AM
OK, now I have to watch that fucking Genesis video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk

Kristy
07-27-2014, 12:59 AM

Work.

Only if you Google the word delusional after your mother tells you to take out the trash.

Nitro Express
07-27-2014, 01:30 AM
OK, now I have to watch that fucking Genesis video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk

It's funny to watch a video from the mid 80's going on about problems. Things were pretty damn good then compared to now. Healthcare and college tuition were affordable. If you had a brain and a work ethic you could do pretty good for yourself then. The police were more like the police and no militant thugs as well.

Nickdfresh
07-27-2014, 01:54 AM
Lol.

;)

Ahaha!

Nitro Express
07-27-2014, 02:04 AM
Only if you Google the word delusional after your mother tells you to take out the trash.

I don't think the Hard Rock Cafe Seattle is Dairy Queen. Where have all the outlaws gone? They are at the Roth Army.

Nitro Express
07-27-2014, 02:09 AM
The truth is Kristy is studying us. She's interested in criminal behavior and wants to make a career out of studying freaks.

LoungeMachine
07-27-2014, 02:19 AM

Really?

The old "momma says take out the trash?"

You're slipping in your unemployed stupor, Kristy.

Get a job, quit making ELVIS look like an Alpha Male, and actually DO something constructive.

Meanwhile, I'll pop back in here ever few months and laugh at you, if that's okay. ;)

twonabomber
07-27-2014, 02:57 AM
What was this thread about again?

Nitro Express
07-27-2014, 03:51 AM
What was this thread about again?

Something regarding the stuffed suit in the White House.

twonabomber
07-27-2014, 08:25 AM
I like the direction it took. :D

Angel
07-27-2014, 10:06 AM
The truth is Kristy is studying us. She's interested in criminal behavior and wants to make a career out of studying freaks.
Haha, I actually mentioned to a Anthropology prof that this would be an interesting place to study.;)

Kristy
07-27-2014, 12:34 PM

Eh, no. You majority of you would make for a lousy dissertation.

Kristy
07-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Really?

The old "momma says take out the trash?"

You're slipping in your unemployed stupor, Kristy.

Get a job, quit making ELVIS look like an Alpha Male, and actually DO something constructive.

Meanwhile, I'll pop back in here ever few months and laugh at you, if that's okay. ;)

If you don't get a stroke in the meantime you chin and dickless wonder.

Nitro Express
07-27-2014, 01:51 PM
Haha, I actually mentioned to a Anthropology prof that this would be an interesting place to study.;)

No it wouldn't. Too much bullshit in here. You want to observe people in their natural habitat when they aren't putting on the dog and pony show. That might be boring as hell. On the internet everyone is either an actor or a salesman.

LoungeMachine
07-27-2014, 03:44 PM
I like the direction it took. :D

Not here much anymore, but when I am, I like to poke the Holier Than Thous

Sad to read ELVIRA is leaving for good in 28 days :lmao:

LoungeMachine
07-27-2014, 03:46 PM
No it wouldn't. Too much bullshit in here. You want to observe people in their natural habitat when they aren't putting on the dog and pony show. That might be boring as hell. On the internet everyone is either an actor or a salesman.

I'm a bass playing bartender, and it is pretty well documented.....lol

You on the other hand have posted so much Walter Mitty Bullshit no one could ever sort through it all.... :gulp:

Nickdfresh
07-27-2014, 03:59 PM
Not here much anymore, but when I am, I like to poke the Holier Than Thous

Sad to read ELVIRA is leaving for good in 28 days :lmao:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_VtWARnlDAs/Ts7scO4z3UI/AAAAAAAAAi4/4kfgk2h3_Uc/s1600/28-DAYS-LATER.jpg

Nitro Express
07-27-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm a bass playing bartender, and it is pretty well documented.....lol

You on the other hand have posted so much Walter Mitty Bullshit no one could ever sort through it all.... :gulp:

I never worked at that biker bar.

The Pomona club rates an entire paragraph: “At Walter Mitty’s in Pomona, CA, which had a capacity of 300 (Van Halen was said have squeezed 1000 people into the place on some nights), the band witnessed a man die from stab wounds during an argument between two bikers about whose bike was faster while the band played You Really Got Me. After this incident, the band decided to move their amplifiers roughly one-and-a-half feet away from the wall so they could hide behind them when fights broke out. The club was reportedly closed a short time later due to an increase in violence.”

Warham
07-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Getting back to the point, I don't think you have to be a conspiracy theorist to buy into the idea that certain individuals and groups in the world would like nothing better than to have a small cabal run everything.

Angel
07-28-2014, 10:10 AM
The dog and pony show was where I was going...duh.