PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA: Muslims built 'the very fabric of our nation'...

ELVIS
07-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Breitbart (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/28/Obama-Celebrates-Muslim-Contributions-to-the-USA)

On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”

http://itmakessenseblog.com/files/2013/03/funny-barack-michelle-obama-face.jpg

The comments were made to mark the celebration of Eid-al-Fitr, a time of spiritual renewal for Muslims which comes at the end of the month-long fast of Ramadan. The Obamas said in their statement that Eid “celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity” and “welcomed their commitment to giving back to their communities.” The International Business Times reports that during Eid, Muslims join in Islamic prayer, while saying "Allahu Akbar," or "God is Great," and feasting.

The statement further reads that the administration “wishes Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration.” The letter ended with salutation of “Eid Mubarak,” which roughly means “blessed celebration.”

:elvis:

Nitro Express
07-29-2014, 10:52 AM
If this stupid fool likes muslims so much how come he's supporting Israel's slaughter of them? Nice going Nobel Peace Prize winner.

dazzlindino
07-29-2014, 11:13 AM
muslim love huh...
why doesn't obamy put his daughters in line to have muslims cut off their clits....yes yes guess that is the fabric of 'merika rite der...
not one word on all this muslim terror...

DONNIEP
07-29-2014, 11:41 AM
muslim love huh...
why doesn't obamy put his daughters in line to have muslims cut off their clits....yes yes guess that is the fabric of 'merika rite der...

Oh muslims don't do that. That's all made up. And they love Christians and Jews too. Really. That's why the Palestinians keep trying to get into Israel. They just wanna hug a Jew.

Kristy
07-29-2014, 11:46 AM
If this stupid fool likes Muslims so much how come he's supporting Israel's slaughter of them? Nice going Nobel Peace Prize winner.

My guess is money. Obama and his buddies (including Bush) are making millions of this Gaza slaughter.

Kristy
07-29-2014, 11:47 AM
muslim love huh...

Because in America woman are denied the very right to their own wombs. Which is worse.

DONNIEP
07-29-2014, 11:52 AM
Because in America woman are denied the very right to their own wombs. Which is worse.

Worse than having your clit cut off?? But seriously, abortion is legal everywhere, right?

Kristy
07-29-2014, 11:58 AM
You missed the point completely, dumbass.

DONNIEP
07-29-2014, 12:06 PM
You missed the point completely, dumbass.

I think I really did this time.

ELVIS
07-29-2014, 01:12 PM
Because in America woman are denied the very right to their own wombs.

It's not their own womb...

You're not your own and I'm not my own...

We were created fulfill something...

dazzlindino
07-29-2014, 01:40 PM

now see...that's the whole problem....you "think" your right....the muslims "think" their right....the jews "think" they are right...its all b.s. ....
and man is still at war over some books....
humanity is pathetic really......
when "god" could easily make an appearance now...and stop all nonsense....but instead choses not....

saint
07-29-2014, 02:13 PM
The presidents of USA have been doing this for a while now, why get all giddy about it now?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-29-2014, 02:15 PM
The presidents of USA have been doing this for a while now, why get all giddy about it now?

they had one catchy tune

saint
07-29-2014, 02:17 PM
they had one catchy tune
Could be it :)

Kristy
07-29-2014, 02:24 PM

Wrong, douchebag.

My body belongs to me not your warped religion or the government. I am my own. Go buzz around your Borg Jesus beehive elsewhere

DONNIEP
07-29-2014, 02:26 PM
they had one catchy tune

That whole record was great.

ELVIS
07-29-2014, 02:53 PM
I am my own.

No you're not...

That's the silliest assumption I've ever heard...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-29-2014, 02:56 PM
No you're not...

no it isn't

Kristy
07-29-2014, 04:10 PM
No you're not...

Wrong again. As usual.

binnie
07-29-2014, 04:19 PM
If we all belong to everyone else, can I have all of your record collections?

Cheers :D

FORD
07-29-2014, 04:49 PM
they had one catchy tune

Nah, they had a bunch of them. Certainly more than Candlebox, for example.

And they definitely improved this old Buggles tune.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAiGd9nTGmM

DLR Bridge
07-29-2014, 05:17 PM
humanity is pathetic really.......

Yep... The question at 1:40 (asked 46 years ago) still has the sorry-assed answer of yes.

http://youtu.be/pB74Wxp8BWw

Angel
07-29-2014, 08:24 PM
muslim love huh...
Because that isn't a Muslim tradition, it's tribal. Some it's just a nick, some the hood, and others the entire clitoris (or as much as they can get). Many of the tribes that practice this custom happen to be Muslim. They would still do it if they were Christian.

" Writing on the Huffington Post, Leyla Hussein, the prominent anti-FGM campaigner who brought us the eye-opening documentary The Cruel Cut, highlighted some common myths about the religious demographic of FGM. For example:

FGM is practised by Jews, Christians, Muslims, animists, and non-believers.
80% of the Muslim world do not practice FGM.
FGM pre-dates all of the major world faiths and was prevalent during Pharaonic Egypt.
FGM often reflects the practices of specific communities. For example, 55% of Niger's Christian population practices FGM, as compared to 2% of the Muslim population."

Angel
07-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Oh muslims don't do that. That's all made up. And they love Christians and Jews too. Really. That's why the Palestinians keep trying to get into Israel. They just wanna hug a Jew.
No...they just want their territory back:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/30/zeja7u3y.jpg

Nitro Express
07-29-2014, 08:41 PM
You have to read the history of how Israel came about to understand what really is going on. A state set up by corrupt oligarchs and led by corrupt people. This has always been the case. It's nothing more than some rich jerks playing games with the three Abrahamic religions and seeing what they can get out of it. They managed to dupe the US into financing their games because they duped the Christians into thinking they have to support Israel or Jesus won't be coming back.

Nitro Express
07-29-2014, 08:42 PM
No...they just want their territory back:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/30/zeja7u3y.jpg

If you are a US taxpayer. The map shows your dollars at work.

Nitro Express
07-29-2014, 08:44 PM
Yep... The question at 1:40 (asked 46 years ago) still has the sorry-assed answer of yes.

http://youtu.be/pB74Wxp8BWw

Like I said in another post. The world is degrading into a Charlton Heston movie. LOL!

Nickdfresh
07-29-2014, 08:57 PM
What is it? 21 more days and no more tossed-off Elvis threads? :)

Seshmeister
07-29-2014, 10:34 PM
Because that isn't a Muslim tradition, it's tribal. Some it's just a nick, some the hood, and others the entire clitoris (or as much as they can get). Many of the tribes that practice this custom happen to be Muslim. They would still do it if they were Christian.

" Writing on the Huffington Post, Leyla Hussein, the prominent anti-FGM campaigner who brought us the eye-opening documentary The Cruel Cut, highlighted some common myths about the religious demographic of FGM. For example:

FGM pre-dates all of the major world faiths and was prevalent during Pharaonic Egypt.
FGM often reflects the practices of specific communities. For example, 55% of Niger's Christian population practices FGM, as compared to 2% of the Muslim population."

90% of Egyptians under 50 though.

I had no idea it was that bad there...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-27322088

dazzlindino
07-29-2014, 11:09 PM

so is this tribal and ok with you: http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/07/24/-ISIS-order-female-genital-mutilation-in-Iraq.html

DONNIEP
07-29-2014, 11:17 PM
so is this tribal and ok with you: http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/07/24/-ISIS-order-female-genital-mutilation-in-Iraq.html

Apparently it's only a handful of ragheads chopping off clits so who cares, right? Besides, over there in Dirtville, women are worth about as much as the toilet paper you wiped your ass with the last time you took a shit.

Nitro Express
07-29-2014, 11:23 PM
Apparently it's only a handful of ragheads chopping off clits so who cares, right? Besides, over there in Dirtville, women are worth about as much as the toilet paper you wiped your ass with the last time you took a shit.

I'm just angry I didn't get any of the oil spoils and war profits. If I'm not getting anything out of it. Let them do their thing over there and let's do our thing here. Oh and let's secure the borders to keep them out.

dazzlindino
07-29-2014, 11:25 PM

haha...4 million is a hand full....

DONNIEP
07-29-2014, 11:27 PM
And I know there will be some stupid fucking post about how wonderful women are treated in Sand Land and guess what? It's a bunch of shit. Women are treated worse than goat shit. Hey, here's an example for all of you that like to reference Saudi Arabia - go there and try to drive a car by yourself if you're a chick. Just go and do it, just once. And make sure you shoot footage with your cell phone. They'll take your ass to Chop Chop Square so fast you won't even miss your head being attached to your neck.

vandeleur
07-29-2014, 11:30 PM
Hey it's not as bad as in the states , poor women can't even afford any underwear .
Von has been collecting evidence , think he is starting a charity or something .

PETE'S BROTHER
07-29-2014, 11:39 PM
Hey it's not as bad as in the states , poor women can't even afford any underwear .
Von has been collecting evidence , think he is starting a charity or something .

not poor :nono: , they all spents $100s on "invisipanties" tmthingy

vandeleur
07-29-2014, 11:41 PM
not poor :nono: , they all spents $100s on "invisipanties" tmthingy

I better go back and look more closely :)

PETE'S BROTHER
07-29-2014, 11:42 PM
I better go back and look more closely :)

atta boy :baaa:

or "dirty old man" to some ;)

DONNIEP
07-29-2014, 11:43 PM

Underwear is Devilly!!

Satan
07-30-2014, 12:21 AM
Underwear is Devilly!!

Only if it's too tight. That's murder down here with all the heat and humidity in Hell.

Tighty whities are definitely out.... strictly boxers or commando.

Angel
07-30-2014, 12:30 AM
If you are a US taxpayer. The map shows your dollars at work.
And if you are Canadian...the pass system used in Israel/West Bank is based on our old Indian Reserve Pass system. Canada's legacy...how to occupy land and oppress the former occupants...

Angel
07-30-2014, 12:36 AM
Did I say it was okay with me? No, it is not. But, it is another cultural practice that is mistaken for a religious tradition.

Unfortunately, many extremists (loke those on ISIS) have twisted it into a Muslim thing as well. Some of the male circumcisions performed are just as mutilating.

It's REALLY bad in Egypt. I attended a symposium on the subject a couple of years ago...

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 12:37 AM
And if you are Canadian...the pass system used in Israel/West Bank is based on our old Indian Reserve Pass system. Canada's legacy...how to occupy land and oppress the former occupants...

Well, I guess we could all leave the continent and give it back to them. But they'd just trade it away for a shiny watch or some cool puka shell necklaces...

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 04:14 AM
The native americans weren't squeaky clean either. Some of the ones around here were renegades ran out of other tribes. They committed all sorts of massacres and atrocities. The natives were pretty rotten to each other before the white man showed up.

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 04:21 AM
Did I say it was okay with me? No, it is not. But, it is another cultural practice that is mistaken for a religious tradition.

Unfortunately, many extremists (loke those on ISIS) have twisted it into a Muslim thing as well. Some of the male circumcisions performed are just as mutilating.

It's REALLY bad in Egypt. I attended a symposium on the subject a couple of years ago...

I think ISIS is the Muslim Brotherhood flying a different flag. Saudi sponsored riff raff. Probably stirring shit so the neocons have an excuse to warmonger some more. Interesting Dick Cheney came out of mothballs right about when ISIS got going. Some people don't want us out of Iraq. It's not really countries anymore. It's corporations. All you need is money and you can buy a private army from numerous venders around the world.

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 04:24 AM

Ah that's the legacy anywhere that you had a more advanced society coming into an area where you had a less advanced society. When you are dividing up plots of land and selling them and putting up fences, nomads chasing herds of bison kind of get in the way.

Chairman Mao said it bluntly. Power grows out of the barrel of a gun. We like to talk about laws but laws only work if there is enforcement. The Chinese say you can't wrap fire with paper. Meaning all the laws in the world can't beat enforcement. The problem the natives had is they didn't have the enforcement to make their lifestyle and laws work. Sure they put up one hell of a fight and even won some battles but they didn't have the momentum.

Why were the treaties not honored? They natives couldn't enforce them. Why does our government break it's own laws constantly? Because they can. Nobody is going in and arresting the politicians or even voting enough of them out of office. They are like "Fuck You!" We know it's not constitutional but we do what we want because we are in charge and you are not.

Satan
07-30-2014, 05:24 AM
I think ISIS is the Muslim Brotherhood flying a different flag. Saudi sponsored riff raff. Probably stirring shit so the neocons have an excuse to warmonger some more. Interesting Dick Cheney came out of mothballs right about when ISIS got going. Some people don't want us out of Iraq. It's not really countries anymore. It's corporations. All you need is money and you can buy a private army from numerous venders around the world.

Has anybody seen any of these fuckers without a mask yet? This whole thing seems too well organized and too propaganda heavy to be just some random 12th century religious wackjobs. And now they are even blowing up their own religious sites. Not a good way to gain public support in that part of the world.

What if these guys turned out to be just as "Muslim" as those obviously white skinned masked idiots a few years back that did the false flag beheading videos, and could barely speak enough Arabic to get through the script?

NuttyYahoo wants to bring down the Dome of the Rock. And the fundagelicals will love him for it, because they think it will speed up the emergence of my son, the Antichrist, and the return of JC to earth. Now these fools have given him the perfect scapegoat to blame it on.

Pretty damned convenient, if you ask this Devil......

ELVIS
07-30-2014, 02:42 PM
Has anybody seen any of these fuckers without a mask yet? This whole thing seems too well organized and too propaganda heavy to be just some random 12th century religious wackjobs. And now they are even blowing up their own religious sites. Not a good way to gain public support in that part of the world.

If you don't believe this, why do you believe the Oklahoma City bombing lies ??

Guitar Shark
07-30-2014, 02:50 PM
OK, I'll bite. What lies?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-30-2014, 02:57 PM
If you don't believe this, why do you believe the Oklahoma City bombing lies in oklahoma??

he wasn't done.

sharkbite!!!!!!!!!! _______\o/______________/\___________

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 03:00 PM

What if these guys turned out to be just as "Muslim" as those obviously white skinned masked idiots a few years back that did the false flag beheading videos, and could barely speak enough Arabic to get through the script?

NuttyYahoo wants to bring down the Dome of the Rock. And the fundagelicals will love him for it, because they think it will speed up the emergence of my son, the Antichrist, and the return of JC to earth. Now these fools have given him the perfect scapegoat to blame it on.

Pretty damned convenient, if you ask this Devil......

Usually a movement slowly forms. You can see it. This ISIS thing just happened and reports out of Iraq and Syria are saying these thugs don't act like people from the area and a lot of their equipment and clothing are new. Also there is a contractor based out of Arizona with a Washington DC office named ISIS. Their main area of operations is the middle east. We have all these corporate contractors that could organize such things without even having to go through the government. Gee. We can't audit the Federal Reserve Bank. What keeps The Fed from making some extra money on their computers and putting it in the corrupt banks and giving ISIS a line of credit. It would be so easy. Nobody is auditing shit anymore.

Oh and the propaganda is way over the top. Basically engineered to get a response. The problem is the american public are tired of war. The average american is more concerned about the collection agencies on their ass than what is going on in Iraq or Syria.

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 03:34 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/9ytnj6oav/51303223.jpg

I'm sure nobody will get this reference...

ELVIS
07-30-2014, 03:58 PM

Look it up...

Watch the local news clips immediately following the bombing...

ELVIS
07-30-2014, 04:01 PM
sharkbite!!!!!!!!!! _______\o/______________/\___________

You need Jesus, fresh air and less energy drinks...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-30-2014, 04:08 PM
You need Jesus, fresh air and less energy drinks...

i live in az, lots of jesuses. i go out once an hour to smoke. water and beer, no other drinks.

Mushroom
07-30-2014, 04:10 PM
Look it up...

Yes the news reports immediately following major events are always the most accurate.

Dude you are turning into a total whackjob. Go to a psychiatrist.

:monkey:

Guitar Shark
07-30-2014, 06:33 PM
Look it up...

Since you're the one making the claim that the accepted view is a lie, I'd say the burden is on you to provide evidence to the contrary. Since you've declined to provide any backup, I'll put this one in my growing "crockpot Elvis conspiracy theories" pile.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-30-2014, 06:35 PM
I'll put this one in my growing "crockpot Elvis conspiracy theories" pile.

gonna need a bigger boat __\O/____/\___

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 06:38 PM

I blame Hollywood. Them black cloth wearing assholes look like they came right out of an Indiana Jones movie.

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 06:40 PM
I blame Hollywood. Them black flag waiving assholes look like they came right out of an Indiana Jones movie.

So can we kill em or not? The hell with reading all this stuff. Just tell me who to shoot first.

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 06:42 PM
So can we kill em or not? The hell with reading all this stuff. Just tell me who to shoot first.

Shoot everybody and let God sort it out.

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 06:45 PM

You've been talking to Von, I see... :biggrin:

vandeleur
07-30-2014, 06:48 PM
Or fuck it , stop filming it ,watching it and let them get on with it .
Does it really matter who the fuck does what over there ?
Von is posting good stuff , until Isis ban my wifi they can invade any country that is a basic 18th century sand pit they like :)

Satan
07-30-2014, 06:49 PM

God won't be the one who gets stuck with a huge sudden immigration problem and a skyrocketing* infrastructure budget increase. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

* - rhetorically speaking, since there's no actual sky here, of course.

Kristy
07-30-2014, 06:51 PM

Is that Tom Petty in drag?

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 06:52 PM
You've been talking to Von, I see... :biggrin:

Yeah. We are going to mount a Dillon M134 to his buggy and raise some hell!

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 07:05 PM
Is that Tom Petty in drag?

Nope, Mallory Archer. Head of ISIS. Well, they used to be called ISIS. Until some ragheads or make believe ragheads stole the name.

Kristy
07-30-2014, 07:10 PM
I saw a future lawsuit. Maybe Judge Judy can decide the case of infringement - if it so exists.

In the meantime, think I'll do some more heroin and "really get" Billy Joel.

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 07:11 PM
Yeah. We are going to mount a Dillon M134 to his buggy and raise some hell!

I want one of those too. I'd use mine for, uh, crowd control...

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 07:50 PM
I want to mount one in a taco wagon and take it to the border.

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 08:14 PM
I want to mount one in a taco wagon and take it to the border.

That may be the best idea you've ever had...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-30-2014, 09:24 PM
That may be the best idea you've ever had...

you goin' near a taco wagon with Higgins runnin' it? helllllll no.

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 09:28 PM
you goin' near a taco wagon with Higgins runnin' it? helllllll no.

Dude - you'd get some tacos and a story! What's not to like??

PETE'S BROTHER
07-30-2014, 09:30 PM
Dude - you'd get some tacos and a story! What's not to like??

he's got a turret mounted huge gun on top and an itchy finger...

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 09:35 PM
he's got a turret mounted huge gun on top and an itchy finger...

But you're already on this side of the border. So you got nothing to worry about.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-30-2014, 09:38 PM
But you're already on this side of the border. So you got nothing to worry about.

ain't one self respecting... "person who wants a better life on the cheap" that's goin' within 100 miles of higgin's "tacos and targets" truck. he's GONNA have an itchy finger...

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 09:56 PM
ain't one self respecting... "person who wants a better life on the cheap" that's goin' within 100 miles of higgin's "tacos and targets" truck. he's GONNA have an itchy finger...

You've never had Higgins' fresh made guacamole - it'll change your life.

Anyway, I found a cool logo for your taco truck, Higgins. I think it'll really attract the, uh, customers...

http://s14.postimg.org/thknlengh/image.jpg

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 10:19 PM
You've never had Higgins' fresh made guacamole - it'll change your life.

Anyway, I found a cool logo for your taco truck, Higgins. I think it'll really attract the, uh, customers...

http://s14.postimg.org/thknlengh/image.jpg

Guns & Tacos. Me like! I really do make guacamole from scratch.

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 10:30 PM
Guns & Tacos. Me like! I really do make guacamole from scratch.

Me too. We used to have an avocado tree in our yard in San Diego when I was a kid. We'd have fresh guac all the time.

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 10:33 PM
Sam Colt made all mice equal.

ELVIS
07-30-2014, 11:49 PM
Since you're the one making the claim that the accepted view is a lie, I'd say the burden is on you to provide evidence to the contrary. Since you've declined to provide any backup, I'll put this one in my growing "crockpot Elvis conspiracy theories" pile.

Just google it, retard...

LoungeMachine
07-31-2014, 01:19 AM

:lmao:

You calling GS a 'tard........

:gulp:

Now that's fucking gold, right there. :rolleyes:

FORD
07-31-2014, 01:31 AM
Can't wait for the cross-examination.....

Seshmeister
07-31-2014, 06:48 AM
Usually a movement slowly forms. You can see it. This ISIS thing just happened and reports out of Iraq and Syria are saying these thugs don't act like people from the area and a lot of their equipment and clothing are new. Also there is a contractor based out of Arizona with a Washington DC office named ISIS. Their main area of operations is the middle east.

The evil genius always makes one tiny error.

In this case it was to give their super secret cover organisation the same name.

http://blackwaterdog.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/homer-simpson-doh.gif

Seshmeister
07-31-2014, 06:56 AM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6525374720/hFEB42654/

ELVIS
07-31-2014, 09:26 AM
Trolling your own site again, I see...

Seshmeister
07-31-2014, 11:54 AM
http://www.iheartchurchwv.org/files/2012/08/19days-slide-copy.jpg

Guitar Shark