PDA

View Full Version : Guess What NuttyYahoo's Genocidal Assault on Gaza is REALLY About?

FORD
07-29-2014, 05:54 PM
IDF's Gaza assault is to control Palestinian gas, avert Israeli energy crisis
Israel's defence minister has confirmed that military plans to 'uproot Hamas' are about dominating Gaza's gas reserves

Posted by
Nafeez Ahmed
Wednesday 9 July 2014 14.14 EDT
theguardian.com
(http://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/jul/09/israel-war-gaza-palestine-natural-gas-energy-crisis)

Yesterday, Israeli defence minister and former Israeli Defence Force (IDF) chief of staff Moshe Ya'alon announced that Operation Protective Edge marks the beginning of a protracted assault on Hamas. The operation "won't end in just a few days," he said, adding that "we are preparing to expand the operation by all means standing at our disposal so as to continue striking Hamas."

This morning, he said:

"We continue with strikes that draw a very heavy price from Hamas. We are destroying weapons, terror infrastructures, command and control systems, Hamas institutions, regime buildings, the houses of terrorists, and killing terrorists of various ranks of command… The campaign against Hamas will expand in the coming days, and the price the organization will pay will be very heavy."

But in 2007, a year before Operation Cast Lead, Ya'alon's concerns focused on the 1.4 trillion cubic feet of natural gas discovered in 2000 off the Gaza coast, valued at $4 billion. Ya'alon dismissed the notion that "Gaza gas can be a key driver of an economically more viable Palestinian state" as "misguided." The problem, he said, is that:

"Proceeds of a Palestinian gas sale to Israel would likely not trickle down to help an impoverished Palestinian public. Rather, based on Israel's past experience, the proceeds will likely serve to fund further terror attacks against Israel…

A gas transaction with the Palestinian Authority [PA] will, by definition, involve Hamas. Hamas will either benefit from the royalties or it will sabotage the project and launch attacks against Fatah, the gas installations, Israel – or all three… It is clear that without an overall military operation to uproot Hamas control of Gaza, no drilling work can take place without the consent of the radical Islamic movement."

Operation Cast Lead did not succeed in uprooting Hamas, but the conflict did take the lives of 1,387 Palestinians (773 of whom were civilians) and 9 Israelis (3 of whom were civilians).

Since the discovery of oil and gas in the Occupied Territories, resource competition has increasingly been at the heart of the conflict, motivated largely by Israel's increasing domestic energy woes.

Mark Turner, founder of the Research Journalism Initiative, reported that the siege of Gaza and ensuing military pressure was designed to "eliminate" Hamas as "a viable political entity in Gaza" to generate a "political climate" conducive to a gas deal. This involved rehabilitating the defeated Fatah as the dominant political player in the West Bank, and "leveraging political tensions between the two parties, arming forces loyal to Abbas and the selective resumption of financial aid."

Ya'alon's comments in 2007 illustrate that the Israeli cabinet is not just concerned about Hamas – but concerned that if Palestinians develop their own gas resources, the resulting economic transformation could in turn fundamentally increase Palestinian clout.

Meanwhile, Israel has made successive major discoveries in recent years - such as the Leviathan field estimated to hold 18 trillion cubic feet of natural gas – which could transform the country from energy importer into aspiring energy exporter with ambitions to supply Europe, Jordan and Egypt. A potential obstacle is that much of the 122 trillion cubic feet of gas and 1.6 billion barrels of oil in the Levant Basin Province lies in territorial waters where borders are hotly disputed between Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza and Cyprus.

Amidst this regional jockeying for gas, though, Israel faces its own little-understood energy challenges. It could, for instance, take until 2020 for much of these domestic resources to be properly mobilised.

But this is the tip of the iceberg. A 2012 letter by two Israeli government chief scientists – which the Israeli government chose not to disclose – warned the government that Israel still had insufficient gas resources to sustain exports despite all the stupendous discoveries. The letter, according to Ha'aretz, stated that Israel's domestic resources were 50% less than needed to support meaningful exports, and could be depleted in decades:

"We believe Israel should increase its [domestic] use of natural gas by 2020 and should not export gas. The Natural Gas Authority's estimates are lacking. There's a gap of 100 to 150 billion cubic meters between the demand projections that were presented to the committee and the most recent projections. The gas reserves are likely to last even less than 40 years!"

As Dr Gary Luft - an advisor to the US Energy Security Council - wrote in the Journal of Energy Security, "with the depletion of Israel's domestic gas supplies accelerating, and without an imminent rise in Egyptian gas imports, Israel could face a power crisis in the next few years… If Israel is to continue to pursue its natural gas plans it must diversify its supply sources."

Israel's new domestic discoveries do not, as yet, offer an immediate solution as electricity prices reach record levels, heightening the imperative to diversify supply. This appears to be behind Prime Minister Netanyahu's announcement in February 2011 that it was now time to seal the Gaza gas deal. But even after a new round of negotiations was kick-started between the Fatah-led Palestinian Authority and Israel in September 2012, Hamas was excluded from these talks, and thus rejected the legitimacy of any deal.

Earlier this year, Hamas condemned a PA deal to purchase $1.2 billion worth of gas from Israel Leviathan field over a 20 year period once the field starts producing. Simultaneously, the PA has held several meetings with the British Gas Group to develop the Gaza gas field, albeit with a view to exclude Hamas – and thus Gazans – from access to the proceeds. That plan had been the brainchild of Quartet Middle East envoy Tony Blair.

But the PA was also courting Russia's Gazprom to develop the Gaza marine gas field, and talks have been going on between Russia, Israel and Cyprus, though so far it is unclear what the outcome of these have been. Also missing was any clarification on how the PA would exert control over Gaza, which is governed by Hamas.

According to Anais Antreasyan in the University of California's Journal of Palestine Studies, the most respected English language journal devoted to the Arab-Israeli conflict, Israel's stranglehold over Gaza has been designed to make "Palestinian access to the Marine-1 and Marine-2 gas wells impossible." Israel's long-term goal "besides preventing the Palestinians from exploiting their own resources, is to integrate the gas fields off Gaza into the adjacent Israeli offshore installations." This is part of a wider strategy of:

"…. separating the Palestinians from their land and natural resources in order to exploit them, and, as a consequence, blocking Palestinian economic development. Despite all formal agreements to the contrary, Israel continues to manage all the natural resources nominally under the jurisdiction of the PA, from land and water to maritime and hydrocarbon resources."

For the Israeli government, Hamas continues to be the main obstacle to the finalisation of the gas deal. In the incumbent defence minister's words: "Israel's experience during the Oslo years indicates Palestinian gas profits would likely end up funding terrorism against Israel. The threat is not limited to Hamas… It is impossible to prevent at least some of the gas proceeds from reaching Palestinian terror groups."

The only option, therefore, is yet another "military operation to uproot Hamas."

Unfortunately, for the IDF uprooting Hamas means destroying the group's perceived civilian support base – which is why Palestinian civilian casualties massively outweigh that of Israelis. Both are obviously reprehensible, but Israel's capacity to inflict destruction is simply far greater.

In the wake of Operation Cast Lead, the Jerusalem-based Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (Pcati) found that the IDF had adopted a more aggressive combat doctrine based on two principles – "zero casualties" for IDF soldiers at the cost of deploying increasingly indiscriminate firepower in densely populated areas, and the "dahiya doctrine" promoting targeting of civilian infrastructure to create widespread suffering amongst the population with a view to foment opposition to Israel's opponents.

This was confirmed in practice by the UN fact-finding mission in Gaza which concluded that the IDF had pursued a "deliberate policy of disproportionate force," aimed at the "supporting infrastructure" of the enemy - "this appears to have meant the civilian population," said the UN report.

The Israel-Palestine conflict is clearly not all about resources. But in an age of expensive energy, competition to dominate regional fossil fuels are increasingly influencing the critical decisions that can inflame war.

Dr. Nafeez Ahmed is an international security journalist and academic. He is the author of A User's Guide to the Crisis of Civilization: And How to Save It, and the forthcoming science fiction thriller, ZERO POINT. ZERO POINT is set in a near future following a Fourth Iraq War. Follow Ahmed on Facebook and Twitter.

ELVIS
07-29-2014, 05:57 PM
It's about Zionist one world government...

The new world order...

That's what all of these destabilizing conflicts are about...

DLR Bridge
07-29-2014, 06:19 PM
"Mommy, why was my brother blown to pieces?"

"Well you see sweetheart, our country was gaining strength in import/exp... look out, another rocket is heading our way"

What an enormous pile of shit all war is.

Satan
07-29-2014, 06:54 PM
It's about Zionist one world government...

The new world order...

That's what all of these destabilizing conflicts are about...

The eventual one world government that will emerge will not be Zionists. It will be the United World Government of my son, the Antichrist. :devildance:

Nitro Express
07-29-2014, 07:36 PM
I actually sent letters to my representatives in Washington and told them to cut the funding to Israel. More people need to do this. We have given them enough. I would rather have the money go to rebuilding our infrastructure here.

Nitro Express
07-29-2014, 07:40 PM
I'm to the point of just wanting to pick up all the waste pig products at slaughter houses. Let them get good and ripe and fly over the Israeli government headquarters and dump the load on them.

Nitro Express
07-29-2014, 08:08 PM
The eventual one world government that will emerge will not be Zionists. It will be the United World Government of my son, the Antichrist. :devildance:

Former employee of daddy Bush spills beans.

Nickdfresh
07-29-2014, 09:00 PM
I've read many in Europe speculate that it's little more than a cynical "lawn-mowing" exercise where Israel goes in and beats the fuck out of Hamas (killing lots of civilians, including hospital ridden children in the process). Pulls out, then four years later rinse and repeat...

Nitro Express
07-29-2014, 11:02 PM
I've read many in Europe speculate that it's little more than a cynical "lawn-mowing" exercise where Israel goes in and beats the fuck out of Hamas (killing lots of civilians, including hospital ridden children in the process). Pulls out, then four years later rinse and repeat...

Lawn mowing? Try genocide. They do it because we not only let them get away with it, we give them money to do it.

DLR Bridge
07-30-2014, 05:34 AM
I am still scratching my head as to how the people of Palestine elected Hamas to run their government. That's not unlike the Bloods winning the presidency after running as an Independent party, no? I mean, who goes to a voting booth and consciously flips the lever of a known terrorist ring? Can anyone explain to me just how that happened? Thanks.

Seshmeister
07-30-2014, 06:01 AM
The same thing happened in Northern Ireland eventually people get so dispirited and pissed off they think well fuck you we'll vote for the extremists.

Nickdfresh
07-30-2014, 07:54 AM
Lawn mowing? Try genocide. They do it because we not only let them get away with it, we give them money to do it.

I think the "genocide" thing is a tad overused. It's collective punishment, indiscriminate mass killings, and infrastructure reduction causing mass misery. But Hamas are also a bunch of cunts and they would do worse if they had the same firepower as Israel had. Fuck them both, they deserve each other...

They funny thing is NyQuil, you seem to hate the Jews a bit and have no sympathy for Israel beating up on the Palestinian underdogs, yet you blow Putin daily on this forum and enable his fascist agenda and contribution to the misery in Eastern Ukraine and his delusion and complete bullshit propaganda when he murdered 250,000 Chechens, kills his political enemies (including human rights journalists) and simply jails potential political rivals on (relatively) trumped up charges. Funny, isn't it?

BTW, he may well be the worlds richest leader fed on oil corruption and pilfered away in a network of secret accounts making him little more than a tinpot dictator at this point...

DONNIEP
07-30-2014, 11:39 AM
That's not unlike the Bloods winning the presidency after running as an Independent party, no?

Stay tuned - it probably won't be long before this happens...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-30-2014, 11:42 AM
Stay tuned - it probably won't be long before this happens...

oooooh, new platform for admin voting....

Satan
07-30-2014, 01:07 PM
The same thing happened in Northern Ireland eventually people get so dispirited and pissed off they think well fuck you we'll vote for the extremists.

You could say the same thing about the US congressional elections of 2010.

Kristy
07-30-2014, 01:28 PM
I think the "genocide" thing is a tad overused. It's collective punishment, indiscriminate mass killings, and infrastructure reduction causing mass misery.

That is the DEFINITION of genocide, shithead.

WACF
07-30-2014, 01:33 PM

And the UN provides schools for Hamas to hide missles in...

Canada lost a peacekeeper years ago...Hamas would fire mortars from the edge of an UN observation post.
The soldier that lost his life had blogged about it...and their orders not to intervene.

Israel shelled it and called it a misread or old map.

Regardless....both sides are nuts.

vandeleur
07-30-2014, 01:39 PM

Canada lost a peacekeeper years ago...Hamas would fire mortars from the edge of an UN observation post.
The soldier that lost his life had blogged about it...and their orders not to intervene.

Both sides are intent to flaunt humanity and destroy the other , only difference is one is heavily financed with high tech munitions and is supported by the biggest military in the world .

Both are wrong but there is no equality in the amount of damage one is doing to the other .

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 01:44 PM

I almost got into a fight in Israel when I said both sides are exactly the same. Other than the religion they are. The only problem the fight isn't an equal match. The world community should just make sure they are equally matched and let them go for it and the dirt belongs to the victor.

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 01:52 PM
I think the "genocide" thing is a tad overused. It's collective punishment, indiscriminate mass killings, and infrastructure reduction causing mass misery. But Hamas are also a bunch of cunts and they would do worse if they had the same firepower as Israel had. Fuck them both, they deserve each other...

They funny thing is NyQuil, you seem to hate the Jews a bit and have no sympathy for Israel beating up on the Palestinian underdogs, yet you blow Putin daily on this forum and enable his fascist agenda and contribution to the misery in Eastern Ukraine and his delusion and complete bullshit propaganda when he murdered 250,000 Chechens, kills his political enemies (including human rights journalists) and simply jails potential political rivals on (relatively) trumped up charges. Funny, isn't it?

BTW, he may well be the worlds richest leader fed on oil corruption and pilfered away in a network of secret accounts making him little more than a tinpot dictator at this point...

Dude. The Ukraine was taken over by a bunch of thugs and gangsters. The US, Israel, and Europe are backing them. If Russia's central bank was part of the BIS system they wouldn't care what Putin did. By the way, it's looking more like the Air Malaysia flight was shot down by a Ukrainian military plane than a BUK missle.

It's pretty obvious dude. The banking elite in the west want a war. They need one. They need one badly. Putin stole Russia from them and they are pissed.

ELVIS
07-30-2014, 02:31 PM
It will be the United World Government of my son, the Antichrist. :devildance:

That's Zionism, dummy...

Just as the the FEMA camps aren't officially called FEMA camps and Obamacare isn't officially called Obamacare...

ELVIS
07-30-2014, 02:33 PM
:elvis:

Satan
07-30-2014, 02:40 PM
That's Zionism, dummy...

Just as the the FEMA camps aren't officially called FEMA camps and Obamacare isn't officially called Obamacare...

How can it be "Zionism" if my son isn't Jewish?

At least I don't think he is. He might have converted, just to rebel against me. I suppose I should be proud of him, if that's the case, because he couldn't be the Devil's son if he wasn't rebellious, right? Anyway, Zionism refers to a specific movement, and the mutations of it, like the Likud Zionfascism, but it's still centered around Israel. The eventual world government of my son, the Antichrist, won't be based on any Old Testament religion.

The FEMA camps don't exist, so they might as well be called "Unicorns Farting Glitter" camps, or "Skyscrapers That Collapse From Office Fires" camps. And Obamacare may not be the "official" name of your country's mandatory corporate insurance plan, but it has been embraced by the Demoncrats and even the President himself, so it might as well be the official name.

ELVIS
07-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Shaddup, idiot...:rolleyes:

You know nothing...

LoungeMachine
07-30-2014, 04:12 PM
Shaddup, idiot...:rolleyes:

You know nothing...

How many days left?

26?

:gulp:

Satan
07-30-2014, 04:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Rwq1cqh7Bc

Is Mika trying to tell us who is really controlling corporate media coverage of NuttyYahoo's genocide?

Nickdfresh
07-30-2014, 08:16 PM
That is the DEFINITION of genocide, shithead.

No, dummy. It isn't. Wiki the definition if you need too, but that's not even close. It's not even "democide"...

It's just engaging in unhelpful histrionics...Oh! That's it! You're one of those ;)

Nickdfresh
07-30-2014, 08:25 PM
Dude. The Ukraine was taken over by a bunch of thugs and gangsters.

Democratically elected Chocolate thugs! Yo!

The previous cunt ordered his paramilitaries to open fire on demonstrators killing over 100 of them, the pro-Russian Putin stooge. The one that had like 15% approval rating because he was such a corrupt asshole even the more pro-Russian Ukrainians couldn't stand...

The US, Israel, and Europe are backing them. If Russia's central bank was part of the BIS system they wouldn't care what Putin did. By the way, it's looking more like the Air Malaysia flight was shot down by a Ukrainian military plane than a BUK missle.

They're "backing" technocrats that want to modernize a corrupt shithole system that Russia considered its little kid brother it could give a weggie too every day! And they are no where near backing them to the extent the Russian gov't is backing a psychotic minority in the Eastern provences
Shot down by what? A Su-25 Frogfoot? Really? That's like an A-10 shooting down a high flying airliner, complete bullshit! And a pitiful retort by the Russian gov't and their fantasy controlled media. The Ukrainians have provided footage and the U.S. has provided intercepts. No one with an IQ above 50 not living in Russia believes any of that...

It's pretty obvious dude. The banking elite in the west want a war. They need one. They need one badly. Putin stole Russia from them and they are pissed.

Oh crickey fuck. :rolleyes: The "banking elite" (read Jewish conspiracy nonsense) want another war. Yeah, banks do so well in them. Oh, BTW, Russia has a massively corrupt "banking elite". They get a pass now?

Kristy
07-30-2014, 08:35 PM
No, dummy. It isn't. Wiki the definition if you need too, but that's not even close. It's not even "democide"...

It's just engaging in unhelpful histrionics...Oh! That's it! You're one of those ;)

Yeah, asshole, it is. In the meantime, see if your therapist can adjust your medication.

Nitro Express
07-30-2014, 09:23 PM
Yeah, asshole, it is. In the meantime, see if your therapist can adjust your medication.

My post was engineered to get the predictable reaction.

Nickdfresh
07-31-2014, 03:41 PM

No, actually, druggie shithead, it isn't. But feel free to provide evidence if you want. I think Israel is shitty and possibly committing war crimes, but in no way is it quite "genocide". Feel free to provide the definition and specific examples, pot head.

My "medication?" 'kay...

Kristy
07-31-2014, 03:44 PM
No, actually, druggie shithead, it isn't. But feel free to provide evidence if you want. I think Israel is shitty and possibly committing war crimes, but in no way is it quite "genocide". Feel free to provide the definition and specific examples, pot head.

My "medication?" 'kay...

Yes, cocksucker, it is. "collective punishment, indiscriminate mass killings, and infrastructure reduction" Now politely fuck off and go fuck yourself with your own Wiki words. Moron.

Nickdfresh
07-31-2014, 04:13 PM
Yes, cocksucker, it is. "collective punishment, indiscriminate mass killings, and infrastructure reduction" Now politely fuck off and go fuck yourself with your own Wiki words. Moron.

No, um, actually it isn't, druggie pretentious hipster cunt. Fuck off and try harder... :)

Kristy
07-31-2014, 04:15 PM
I don't understand you, Nick. It's like you try your damnest to be a wet liberal but keep on managing to fuck it up.

Nickdfresh
07-31-2014, 04:20 PM
I don't understand you, Nick. It's like you try your damnest to be a wet liberal but keep on managing to fuck it up.

I dunno what you mean. But I suspect you think I'm defending Israeli policy under their cunt leader Netanyahu. I'm not in anyway. But engaging in hyperbolic arguments doesn't actually help ones position.

The IDF is not putting Palestinians in camps to gas or starve them to death, they're not committing genocide. They are indiscriminately killing children though by indiscriminately using heavy ordinance in heavily populated areas though, but that's not genocide. It is a war crime I think...

I mean, a faction of Hamas that are little more than gangster fucks murders six Israeli teens and Israel now has the right to kill infants in a hospital? Fuck them all! A pox on both their houses!!!

FORD
07-31-2014, 04:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWih2kDgrE

Joe Scarborough: Israel's actions 'asinine'
By JONATHAN TOPAZ
Politico.com (http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/joe-scarborough-israel-gaza-109577.html)
7/31/14 7:03 AM

Joe Scarborough on Thursday had harsh words for Israel’s actions in Gaza, saying the country was engaging in “indiscriminate” killing.

“This is asinine,” said the MSNBC host and former Republican congressman. “This continued killing of women and children in a way that appears to be indiscriminate is asinine.”

Scarborough described himself as having a record as one of Israel’s biggest supporters, saying, “I’ve always been a 100 percent supporter of Israel. The joke in Congress was anytime I wanted a key to the city of Tel Aviv, I could, you know, get a gold-plated one.”

But on Thursday he warned that the mounting civilian death toll was not just tragic for the Palestinians, but harmful both to Israel and the U.S.

“The United States of America — we cannot be associated with this if this continues. This is so bad, not only for the Israeli people, but for us,” Scarborough said.

More than 1,300 Palestinians, most of whom are reported to be civilians, have died since the conflict began earlier this month, according to The Associated Press. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli officials have accused Hamas of deliberately stockpiling weapons in civilian areas to increase the death toll.

Scarborough, a contributor at POLITICO, said the backlash against Israel from this conflict will create a much more radical organization than Hamas.

“[A]s much as we all hate Hamas, what is going to replace Hamas is going to be much worse,” he said. “It is going to be a radical Islamist group instead of just power-hungry, corrupt people that despise Israel. This is such a nightmare that is unfolding.”

He added that Israel was squandering support from other Arab states. The New York Times reported Thursday that several states, including Egypt, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, are showing solidarity with Israel in the conflict due to their opposition to Hamas.

In an interview with POLITICO later Thursday, Scarborough said he was a bit surprised to receive considerable response to his comments and clarified that he stands by Israel.

“I remain as unambiguously strong a supporter of Israel as I always have been,” he said.

“I didn’t think that this would spur discussion, but it certainly has,” Scarborough added, noting that most of the feedback he has received has been “positive and understanding.”

Angel
07-31-2014, 04:29 PM
Yes, it IS genocide as defined by Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide:

" ...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group".

Kristy
07-31-2014, 04:31 PM
Genocide is a slow, systematic destruction of not only a race by way of murder but their entire culture as well. How can anyone be so blind as to not see this is exactly what Israel is doing? No doubt Netanyahu is a war criminal but he'll never see time as long as America continues to feed his bloodlust. He despises everything American except of course [our] latest technological weaponry in order to carry out his "purification" of Israel. Genocide is not a phenomenon that happens overnight, it takes years if not decades to implement so Netanyahu can look at the chart and see where there is progress and what is left to be done. Netanyahu is so far fucking removed from reality that he loves it every time Hamas fires a rocket into the heartland - particularity at children - allowing for him to speed the process up by a few years. Israel will not stop until they have finally attained this goal.

Angel
07-31-2014, 04:32 PM
The attempted Israeli genocide, in its on-going mid-phase, is not unlike the now-accomplished Canadian genocide against First Peoples. First there were population displacements, then exterminations, then land treaties, then reservations, then forced cultural assimilation for any survivors, then cultural normalization of the crimes, and never any possibility of return or reparations.

A main difference is that Canada’s genocide is virtually complete, whereas Israel’s attempted genocide is in full swing and unfolding militarily before the world, in a time of instant and distributed electronic publishing, and in a time when other genocides have been named, exposed, condemned, and studied and understood. [1]

Source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/29/israels-attempted-genocide-must-fail-lessons-from-canadas-genocide/

Kristy
07-31-2014, 04:42 PM
And it's the trail of bullshit you have to follow, Nick. Despite what corporate run media says Hamas are NOT terrorists. They are fighting for their ethic and cultural survival for if this generation does not do it there will not another left - something upon which Netanyahu is literally banking on. Do you doubt for one seccy that if Geronimo had a few RPG's and IED's at his disposal he would not hesitate to use them?

Nitro Express
07-31-2014, 04:46 PM
The Israelis are low on ammunition so our government has agreed to restock them. What do the American public care as long as the food stamp cards work and those who work are making good money in the industrial military complex. That raise at L3 Communications bought me a new pool. Yipeee!

Nitro Express
07-31-2014, 04:48 PM
And it's the trail of bullshit you have to follow, Nick. Despite what corporate run media says Hamas are NOT terrorists. They are fighting for their ethic and cultural survival for if this generation does not do it there will not another left - something upon which Netanyahu is literally banking on. Do you doubt for one seccy that if Geronimo had a few RPG's and IED's at his disposal he would not hesitate to use them?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. It's all on what side of the line you are on.

Kristy
07-31-2014, 04:49 PM
Israel has more in the way of an endless supply of ammo. Where there is a war, there is loads of money to be made so don't shit yourself for a moment that the folks at Remington or Sierra Bullets love this. Their stock quotas are rising everytime a rocket is fired. Get a clue!

Kristy
07-31-2014, 04:51 PM
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. It's all on what side of the line you are on.

We're not talking freedom here. This is a an highly organized systematization of the destruction of an entire culture.

Nitro Express
07-31-2014, 04:56 PM
We're not talking freedom here. This is a an highly organized systematization of the destruction of an entire culture.

A cornered dog bites you.

Kristy
07-31-2014, 05:03 PM
What in the fuck are you even talking about!?

Nickdfresh
07-31-2014, 05:39 PM
Genocide is a slow, systematic destruction of not only a race by way of murder but their entire culture as well. How can anyone be so blind as to not see this is exactly what Israel is doing? No doubt Netanyahu is a war criminal but he'll never see time as long as America continues to feed his bloodlust. He despises everything American except of course [our] latest technological weaponry in order to carry out his "purification" of Israel. Genocide is not a phenomenon that happens overnight, it takes years if not decades to implement so Netanyahu can look at the chart and see where there is progress and what is left to be done. Netanyahu is so far fucking removed from reality that he loves it every time Hamas fires a rocket into the heartland - particularity at children - allowing for him to speed the process up by a few years. Israel will not stop until they have finally attained this goal.

Okay? And?

Nickdfresh
07-31-2014, 05:40 PM
A cornered dog bites you.

My advice to you is to stop corning dogs...

Nickdfresh
07-31-2014, 05:40 PM
God I want a corndog now! When does the fucking Fair start?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-31-2014, 05:55 PM

and tom thumb donuts :smoke2:

Angel
07-31-2014, 06:05 PM
Yesterday...

Kristy
07-31-2014, 07:15 PM
Okay? And?

And go fuck yourself. Idiot.

FORD
07-31-2014, 07:32 PM

Ask Batshit Bachmann and her "husband". They seem to keep track of where all the good corndogs are........

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e44/sdcafunnyguru/Michele__Marcus.jpg#MICHELLE%20BACHMANN%20EATING%2 0A%20CORNDOG%20464x613

Nickdfresh
07-31-2014, 07:39 PM
And go fuck yourself. Idiot.

:599::first:

Angel
08-01-2014, 02:44 PM
I think I'd best be staying away from the Links for awhile... ;)

Nickdfresh
08-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Oh God, I have LOL I forgot about that place...

Angel
08-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Every once in a blue moon I browse the site. I pissed off a few today I think, lol

Satan
08-01-2014, 09:33 PM
I can only imagine.... there are some RABID zionfascists over there. And no, I don't mean Brett. Hell, I think he's even scared of some of them.

Nitro Express
08-01-2014, 11:36 PM
I think I'd best be staying away from the Links for awhile... ;)

Yeah. Too much sausage gives you a stomach ache.

Seshmeister
08-02-2014, 05:48 AM
Every once in a blue moon I browse the site. I pissed off a few today I think, lol

Closing this...

They were like the PTA over there 10 years ago, I'm too scared to see what middle age has done to them. :)

ELVIS
08-02-2014, 12:03 PM
Look what it's done to you...

BTW, true middle age is around sixty if you feed the mind, heart, body and spirit properly...

"It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Kristy
08-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Middle-age is around 43 dumbass, since the average lifespan of the male is 72-78 years.

Seshmeister
08-02-2014, 12:20 PM
BTW, true middle age is around sixty if you feed the mind, heart, body and spirit properly...

"It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

This is the same fairy tale book where Noah reaches middle age at 475 years old? :D

Seshmeister
08-02-2014, 12:23 PM

I had a quick look, it wasn't fun.

Seemed that Brentt was taking a line that if you are anti Israel killing children you are anti Semitic and Roth would be ashamed of you.

I could only manage to read a few posts...

Kristy
08-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Let's not forget Methuselah who lived to be over 900 years old! And yet that's all the Bible says about the douche: he lived to be 969 years and that's it! Strange. For someone who lived that long you'd figure the Bible would have something more to say about the dude. Bet he stayed at home all day, sponged off his wife and trolled the internet.

Not that Trollvis can relate.

Nickdfresh
08-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Who Is Behind Gaza's Mass Execution?
Piled in one room in a Gaza home are rotting bodies—and shell casings marked “IMI,” short for “Israel Military Industries.”

by Jesse Rosenfeld

KHUZAA, Gaza — In a small bathroom on the edge of the Gaza town of Khuzaa there are the haunting signs of what looks like the summary execution of several Palestinians. This once vibrant village near the border with Israel sits on the edge of the city of Khan Younis, but it is well within the 1.8-mile “buffer zone” that Israel has turned into a no-man’s land. It has been inaccessible for weeks as Israeli bombardment and troops try to take out heavy guerrilla resistance. Now all that’s left is rubble, bombed-out buildings and the all-encompassing, sickening smell of death.

The temporary ceasefire announced Thursday night was supposed to give the residents of places like this time to return home, take stock of the damage and collect belongings. But the “72-hour” ceasefire broke down after 90 minutes, and as I walked through the main street, where pieces of humans were visible beneath homes and stores, the constant thud of exploding Israeli shells grew closer and closer.

As I reach the berm of sand, tile and stucco that marked a kind of front line, bodies are being piled on carts in the street. Near the ruins of a demolished store, the black ammunition vests worn by Palestinian fighters lie in tatters as if hastily stripped off. There are no bodies or weapons nearby.

Suddenly journalists and local residents are shouting from a house on the edge of the front. The small family home is still intact but the stench of rotting flesh that comes from inside is overpowering.

A barefoot corpse in camouflaged khakis is being carried into the street, partially wrapped in rug, as I enter the house. His partly burned and partly decomposing face is unrecognizable as anyone who was ever alive and breathing. Witnesses say there were at least six bodies piled together inside this one tiled room where the air is poisonous with decay.
People recovering the last body from the room where villagers say the mass execution has taken place. Lazar Simeonov for The Daily Beast ()

Blood and blackened remnants are caked on the bathroom floor. The walls have been drenched in blood and they are pocked with scores of bullet holes that look as if they were fired from an automatic weapon at waist level. Some of the bullet holes are in line, as if the gun were sweeping across its targets. There is also soot staining the tiles, suggesting the bodies were burned or there had been a small blast. Several tiles have fallen away from the wall. The house is filled with casings from the bullets used in assault rifles. They are marked on the bottom as “IMI” (Israel Military Industries).

What happened here? It is the kind of place and the kind of incident that may be studied for years. We may hear that the Palestinians were executing suspected collaborators, or that a lone Israeli soldier went mad and started murdering prisoners. It could be that members of an Israeli army unit at the center of the fighting decided to take out their rage on those they captured. There may be many theories. All I can tell you is what I saw and heard at the scene this day.

Twenty-one-year-old Naban Abu Shaar told me he was one of the first to find the bodies. He said they looked as if they were “melted” and piled on top of each other.

“When we entered the bathroom, I found the bodies of people slumped on top of each other in the corner,” he said, staring into the distance as if disconnected from his words.

Naban Abu Shaar told me he was one of the first to find the bodies. He said they looked as if they were “melted” and piled on top of each other.

The owner of the house, Mohammad Abu Al Sharif, said he couldn’t recognize the bodies but believed, because of their clothes, some of the dead may have been from his family. He did not say if any of them were fighters. The house had nine members living in it before Abu Al Sharif, his wife and four daughters escaped Khuzaa 20 days ago. He lost contact with those who stayed, he said.

In the streets around, some residents pulled clothes and blankets from the crushed concrete of obliterated homes while others used farming tools to unearth the dead. Shell-shocked women stumbled down the pulverized road, wiping sweat and tears with their hejabs as they cursed—to no one in particular—both Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al Sisi for not protecting them from Israel.

The signs of the panicked flight almost three weeks ago were apparent everywhere in town. Neatly hung laundry still dangled over the main street from the second-floor balcony of an apartment above a blown-out storefront.

Khalid al Najar, 27, was half dazed as he walked back toward Khan Younis with a plastic bag of clothes. This is his first time returning home since he fled nearly three weeks ago. “I’m from a place that used to be called Khuzaa,” he told me.

The Daily Beast (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/01/who-is-behind-gaza-s-mass-execution.html#sthash.nQEVj8fp.dpuf)

ELVIS
08-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Middle-age is around 43 dumbass, since the average lifespan of the male is 72-78 years.

That's for you who is in the world...

The*Biblical life span is 120 and I'm going to make it...

Believe what you want...

ELVIS
08-03-2014, 10:22 AM
This is the same fairy tale book where Noah reaches middle age at 475 years old? :D

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Seshmeister
08-03-2014, 10:31 AM
http://rlv.zcache.com/god_hates_figs_11_12_14_post_card-r97a99f9a932848e0ac24d84baaa4e22c_vgbaq_8byvr_512. jpg

Seshmeister
08-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Sound like any of our posters...? :)

http://people.virginia.edu/~abb3w/Images/Fark/hate.jpg

ELVIS
08-03-2014, 11:07 AM
They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt...

There is no one who does good, not even one...

Do all the workers of wickedness not know ??

Who eat up my people as they eat bread...

And do not call upon the Lord, there they are in great dread ??

For God is with the righteous generation...

vandeleur
08-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Elvis , you are boring the tits off me .
Your biblical vomiting was tolerable once in a while in context ,now it's just the ravings of a bloke who sits in his underpants in front of the internet waiting for rapture or his pizza to be delivered .

You used to be something other than a Simpsons character .

ELVIS
08-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Awww...:cry:

vandeleur
08-03-2014, 11:30 AM

:biggrin:

Kristy
08-03-2014, 11:38 AM
The*Biblical life span is 120 and I'm going to make it...

There isn't enough Medicaid money in the world for you to "make it."

vandeleur
08-03-2014, 11:40 AM
There isn't enough Medicaid money in the world for you to "make it."

He won't make it to 120 , but it will feel like it to everyone around him :D

Kristy
08-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Sound like any of our posters...? :)

http://people.virginia.edu/~abb3w/Images/Fark/hate.jpg

Not sure about "internet alter worship" but I did occasionally dabble in BDSM because hurting people who want to be hurt is a rush like no other. How that connects with atheism is still unclear to me. Most atheist I've talked to are just as big and boring of an asshole as self-professed Christians. Could never go for that whole dominatrix scene. Too expensive and way too slutty. Example:
TOYS 2 from Mademoiselle Cosette on Vimeo.

But I do love the weed. Thank Gawd for weed.

Kristy
08-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Oh, and I'm 1/8 Jew raised and educated Catholic you know, for those times I associate with myself. By that I mean masturbation.

Kristy
08-03-2014, 11:46 AM

He won't make it to 60 if he keeps on sponging off his "wife."

Seshmeister
08-03-2014, 12:22 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/a425ce94e9ffa0c9b74895307151d8be/tumblr_n11uakQhHr1qc0s10o1_500.gifhttp://38.media.tumblr.com/a425ce94e9ffa0c9b74895307151d8be/tumblr_n11uakQhHr1qc0s10o1_500.gif

Seshmeister
08-03-2014, 12:29 PM

http://37.media.tumblr.com/b1e21c3914a75d7069f1a5a1ca4d2241/tumblr_my76banBii1rq4os8o1_500.jpg

If he ever existed which is very doubtful...

Seshmeister
08-03-2014, 12:34 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/a5cc257ab4388d89d5df902539fdeddd/tumblr_mm4m9moni41rc5hfyo1_1280.png
http://38.media.tumblr.com/63b02179db63d0e63c51fac20f997f01/tumblr_mm4m9moni41rc5hfyo2_1280.png
http://31.media.tumblr.com/8119c80ec0c8acff62d3e530c52965ea/tumblr_mm4m9moni41rc5hfyo3_1280.png
http://31.media.tumblr.com/22b8c6ddd6f83d6a0379a7dc53e47cdf/tumblr_mm4m9moni41rc5hfyo4_1280.png
http://31.media.tumblr.com/ae26df68125361c70be76c0ffaab77c8/tumblr_mm4m9moni41rc5hfyo5_1280.png
http://31.media.tumblr.com/ae26df68125361c70be76c0ffaab77c8/tumblr_mm4m9moni41rc5hfyo5_1280.png
http://38.media.tumblr.com/9ad5ba378845a9dfbb88e218cf3740a5/tumblr_mm4m9moni41rc5hfyo7_1280.png
http://31.media.tumblr.com/81ffae79b631694c15135b72c4bbd7c7/tumblr_mm4m9moni41rc5hfyo8_1280.png
http://38.media.tumblr.com/237f573523bb9873e06eaf8fdf475dc4/tumblr_mm4m9moni41rc5hfyo9_1280.png

DONNIEP
08-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Oh, and I'm 1/8 Jew raised and educated Catholic you know, for those times I associate with myself. By that I mean masturbation.

The Jew part of her is the happy part.

DONNIEP
08-03-2014, 12:40 PM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/b1e21c3914a75d7069f1a5a1ca4d2241/tumblr_my76banBii1rq4os8o1_500.jpg

If he ever existed which is very doubtful...

You ain't gettin into Hogwartz when you die and you are not gonna get a cool trucker hat if you keep up this denial. You need to turn before you burn!

FORD
08-03-2014, 12:57 PM
Elvis , you are boring the tits off me .
Your biblical vomiting was tolerable once in a while in context ,now it's just the ravings of a bloke who sits in his underpants in front of the internet waiting for rapture or his pizza to be delivered .

You used to be something other than a Simpsons character .

Ned Flanders wouldn't be spewing "Christian Identity" horseshit.

FORD
08-03-2014, 01:03 PM

Actually, the 120 number doesn't come from the bible, as much as it does from Alex Jones' commercials for the new supplement he's selling.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhDVlRfhia4

Seshmeister
08-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Some things never change...

http://coacheshotseat.com/coacheshotseatblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/SnakeOil.jpg

Seshmeister
08-03-2014, 01:40 PM
The main ingredient in the InfoWars snake oil is Astragalus root.

Google it and you'll find you can buy it for a few bucks, Jones is charging $130.

His 'Doctor' has been prosecuted 3 times.

http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/young3.html

Criminal Prosecution

Young has been prosecuted three times. In the mid-1990s, he was charged with taking blood samples from two women and using the samples to diagnose illnesses and prescribe products that he sold. Young claimed that he merely looked at blood samples from two women and gave them nutritional advice. However, under a plea bargain, he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of attempted practice of medicine without a license and was promised that the charge would be dismissed if he stayed out of trouble for 18 months [11].

In 2001, Young was charged with another felony in Utah when a woman suffering from cancer claimed he analyzed her blood and told her to stop chemotherapy and take his "Super Greens" product instead. Young told the woman that he had cured people suffering from AIDS, the affidavit alleged. A month later he was arrested when an undercover agent went to him for a consultation. Young allegedly analyzed her blood and prescribed a liquid diet. A judge ordered Young to stop drawing blood or risk being denied bail. The San Diego Tribune reported that the charges were dropped because the prosecutor didn't think there were enough angry victims to get a conviction. The article also reported that in 2003, Young moved to California because he thought the legal climate there was more tolerant for "dietary researchers" such as himself [12].

In January 2014, Young and two associates were arrested and charged with multiple counts of grand theft conspiring to practice medicine without a license. The San Diego District Attorney's press release stated that Young accepted patients, including some who were terminally ill, and temporarily housed them in ar his pH Miracle ranch [13]. The charges allege Young and his associates broke the law when they went beyond advocating dietary changes and administered intravenous treatments to patients, some of whom were terminally ill. The release also noted that Young is also being investigated by the Medical Board of California and the FDA Office of Criminal Investigations. Victims and others with information are invited to contact the District Attorney's Office at 619-531-3507.

Seshmeister
08-03-2014, 01:44 PM
So who is taking bets that these guys took ELVIS for a fair amount of change...? :D

Kristy
08-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Trollvis had admitted to have been taken for one of Jone$' shitty water filters so no evil fluoride can penetrate into his pineal gland and "dumb him down." Yes, irony at its finest.

As for Jone$ it is rather sad to see what he has become. A mega-bullshitter high on his own propaganda of fear which bases itself on racism. I first heard of him years ago one night listening to Art Bell when he was taking about all those seriously creepy murals at Denver International Airport. He seemed to know what he was talking about at the time. Off an on he would appear on Bell or Coast-To-Coast becoming wildly more paranoid and comedic with unfounded and unproven stories on how there was a "massive build up" of military weapons being moved into Denver International Airport and how we all should "be ready for a massive governmental extinction" or some such shit. That was in 2005.

Now he is just another right-wing talking head who cloaks his racist and xenophobia views as he weaves them into paranoia flag of fucking stupidity. Selling snake oil remedies and renamed Chinese herbs to his devoted dumbwitted fan base should not come as any surprise. I finally became sick of him when he took a Geiger counter to somewhere Bumfuck, California and pointed it at the soil and said "See!? This is Fukushima! Obama did this!" without any scientific evidence to back up his claims.

FORD
08-03-2014, 03:10 PM
He blamed Fukushima on Obama??

How the Hell could you even manufacture a conspiracy for that one? Living on the geologically less than stable "Pacific Rim" myself, I'm reasonably certain that earthquakes happened around here - and in Japan- a long time before Obama was President. Hell, the last one of any significance around here happened literally within weeks of Chimpy assuming his Supreme Court appointed office, but that doesn't mean I blamed the BCE for causing it.

Now earthquakes in the midwest, and the east coast.... that's another story. I guess he could blame the President for that, though the greedy energy companies doing the fracking would be more accurate.

Kristy
08-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Jone$ over hyped a NBC article that the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission does not take nuclear power plants that reside on fault lines seriously. And since the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission is currently under the Obama Administration well, you do see how easy that is?

Nickdfresh
08-03-2014, 03:26 PM

Google it and you'll find you can buy it for a few bucks, Jones is charging $130.

His 'Doctor' has been prosecuted 3 times.

http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/young3.html

This is all just a FEMA Camp Obama Red Guards conspiracy to smear him!

FORD
08-03-2014, 03:26 PM

Yeah, looks like Super Supplements has it in many different forms, all of which are much better priced than InfoWhores.

http://www.supersup.com/nsearch/?q=Astragalus+root

I haven't tried Astragalus myself, but it looks like it has some potential as a preventative medicine, if not so much a cure for existing conditions.

http://www.webmd.com/heart/astragalus-root-heart-benefits-side-effects

FORD
08-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Jone$ over hyped a NBC article that the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission does not take nuclear power plants that reside on fault lines seriously. And since the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission is currently under the Obama Administration well, you do see how easy that is?

Well, I have concerns about that myself, living on the West Coast. But how would Jones expect the USNRC to have jurisdiction over a nuclear plant in Japan???

Kristy
08-03-2014, 03:31 PM
He doesn't. Jone$ just fingerpoints and blames all of society ills on Obama whether there is concrete evidence or not. You should have noticed that by now.

Kristy
08-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Obama and paranoia:

Nitro Express
08-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Glenn Beck and Alex Jones are fear pornographers. They take a little bit of truth and blow everything that can go wrong out of proportion. It feeds a weird addiction some people have. Beck has made a fortune. Jones for just being an alternative media guy has made several million. This is a business. I'm sure these guys believe their own bullshit but they are quite adept at marketing it. I wish I was their silent partner getting a cut of the gig.

Nitro Express
08-03-2014, 05:28 PM
He doesn't. Jone$ just fingerpoints and blames all of society ills on Obama whether there is concrete evidence or not. You should have noticed that by now.

You almost have to laugh at the Obama scam. If it didn't hit me in the pocket book I would be laughing harder but Barry has cost me plenty. You have a guy by the name of Barry Soetoro that nobody knew about. He changes his name to Barrack Obama clearly to be more international appealing. Someone with a lot of money backed this guy's climb to the presidency. Become a Senator in a state you never lived (Same as Hillary) and then use that as a spring board for the presidency.

Unlike Hillary, Obama was even more ruthless and had the appeal of being more different. He's also more untouchable because he's black. If you maneuver against him you are a racist. Then he just goes for it giving his backers everything he can get away with giving them. At the end of the day this left wing socialist turns out to be nothing more than an employee of Wall Street and The City of London. He's the bankers best friend.

Also the Republicans who are secretly on the scam can just blame Obama for everything and take the heat off themselves.

What a mess.

Seshmeister
08-04-2014, 09:29 AM

Don't forget Ebola.
He's saying 'they' invented that as well.

If he stubs his fucking toe it's a false flag. That stupidity is forgivable but the snake oil sales takes it to a different place.

ELVIS
08-04-2014, 09:36 AM
SESHis a pickled retard
with few braincells on which he barely functions.
The shakes and delusions surround his daily
Activities of making money on the backs of
others. He buys old has-been dying websites
and enjoys the sexually charged sleaze of
Tinfoil Kitty and other sexually degrading
garbage. He markets thrown together sleaze
demos on itunes to the tune of zero return.
His gods are science and mainstream status
quo garbage. He believes every lie under the
sun and becomes a ravenous wolf when
presented with truth. Beware of this retard.
He mocks truth and promotes lies.

ELVIS
08-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Don't forget Ebola.
He's saying 'they' invented that as well.

The AIDS and Ebola viruses were bioengineered in American laboratories...

Look it up...

ELVIS
08-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Listen to this garbage...

:mad2:

Seshmeister
08-04-2014, 10:10 AM
SESHis a pickled retard

Hahaha.

So you did give them your wife/niece's money for the supplements!

You must feel like a total fuckwit at this point, how embarrassing for you. :D

FORD
08-04-2014, 10:14 AM
AIDS was definitely a BCE/CIA creation. And here's some food for thought on that subject....

Remember Eric "Easy E" Wright from NWA. It was announced that the guy had AIDS and then he was dead within days after that. Now we all saw what happened with Freddie Mercury, with Rock Hudson, with that poor hemophiliac kid Ryan White, and with other less than famous people we all know in our own corners of the universe. It's obvious that somebody with AIDS is sick for some time before it finally kills them. But this wasn't the case with Eazy. He was a young guy who appeared to be in good health and had no reason to suspect he wasn't until he had a cough that wouldn't go away.

Eazy, by his own account, liked to fuck "da hoes", I'm not sure if he ever did IV drugs or not, but wouldn't be all that surprised. So few questioned it when he died from the disease, despite the lack of the obvious slow decline in health seen in most AIDS cases. But he also did something else in the last couple years or so of his life. After making countless songs that weren't exactly supportive of "the man", he's suddenly invited to lunch with the most infamous CIA thug in history........

http://33.media.tumblr.com/cc80e3865c41cfad6f742d204ad3072d/tumblr_mkabv9AceE1qz6euco1_500.jpg

Poisoning food and drinks is fucking CIA 101. What did Poppy put in Eazy's lunch that day that gave him a "fast track" case of AIDS??

Angel
08-04-2014, 10:23 AM
SESHis a pickled retard

When does your contract end?

Seshmeister
08-04-2014, 10:27 AM

Kristy
08-04-2014, 12:31 PM
I haven't tried Astragalus myself, but it looks like it has some potential as a preventative medicine, if not so much a cure for existing conditions.

It's rather hard to find in most overpriced "health food"places that sell recycled dog turds as supplements. Naturally this is because the "elite" have been hording of it so Jone$' $140 a bottle is a steal compared to GNC's $7.99.

Kristy
08-04-2014, 12:35 PM

Look it up...

Wrong again, asshole.

Kristy
08-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Here you go. This guy is like the black Trollvis only slightly more intelligent and less paranoid. Listen how he tells the "troof" from corner liquor stores to AIDS being man made without a shred of scientific fact.

ELVIS
08-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Wrong again, asshole.

No, I'm right...

Look it up...

ELVIS
08-04-2014, 04:32 PM
When does your contract end?

What contract ??

If my vow to serve the Lord is a contract, to that I say NEVER !!!!

;)

DONNIEP
08-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Here you go. This guy is like the black Trollvis only slightly more intelligent and less paranoid. Listen how he tells the "troof" from corner liquor stores to AIDS being man made without a shred of scientific fact.

He's scary...

Kristy
08-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Well, he is the black Trollvis.

Angel
08-04-2014, 04:41 PM
What contract ??

;)
Your contract for your internet. Your relationship with your deity is your own personal business...and should remain that.

Jesus Christ
08-04-2014, 05:01 PM
What contract ??

;)

Ye breach that contract everytime ye bear false witness.

I might consider taking thee to court, if all the lawyers were not in Hell :(

LoungeMachine
08-04-2014, 06:45 PM
No, I'm right...

Look it up...

:lmao:

Nickdfresh
08-04-2014, 06:49 PM

Look it up...

http://makeameme.org/media/created/If-its-on.jpg

Bonjour, El-stupid-O...

Seshmeister
08-04-2014, 07:21 PM
What contract ??

;)

Just call me Sesh.

I find 'the Lord' a bit too formal.

Seshmeister
08-04-2014, 07:22 PM
No, I'm right...

Look it up...

I'm afraid I did and you weren't.

Sorry... :biggrin:

Seshmeister
08-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Listen to this garbage...

I thought you were against vaccines anyway based on the scientific knowledge of that woman with the big titties from Baywatch???

Seshmeister
08-04-2014, 07:36 PM
He ...enjoys the sexually charged sleaze of
garbage.

I just noticed that. :D

Kristy did you realize you were sexually charging people here...?

Kristy
08-04-2014, 07:43 PM
I do now.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-04-2014, 08:05 PM
I just noticed that. :D

Kristy did you realize you were sexually charging people here...?

yet no donor badge :nono:

:biggrin:

LoungeMachine
08-04-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm afraid I did and you weren't.

Sorry... :biggrin:

Ha!, made you look. -ELVIS

:gulp: