PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Pissed Off the Government! Seized Classic Cars Being Auctioned!

Von Halen
08-01-2014, 03:06 PM
What a fucking collection of cars! No idea why they were seized.

http://www.ajwillnerauctions.com/auctions/us-marshals-seized-vehicle-collection

Kristy
08-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Looks like they are from the Wood Brothers collection.

Somebody didn't pay their taxes.

Von Halen
08-01-2014, 03:15 PM
David Nicoll out of NJ.

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2014/07/28/blood-muscle-highlights-seized-vehicle-sale/

FORD
08-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Most of these seizures come from the ridiculous "war on drugs". Hypothetically, let's say you start dealing weed today, because Mitt Romney bought the company you used to work for and shipped all the jobs off to China.

Tomorrow, some tool turns you into the cops and they bust in your door and throw you in jail. They also confiscate every fucking thing you own - even without a conviction - under the assumption that it was bought and paid for with drug money. Whether or not there is any proof that is the case. And surely enough - in the case of this hypothetical - it's not likely that you would have made enough money as a low level weed dealer to pay cash for a car within one day. No matter. They steal it from you anyway.

So in a nutshell, the pigs like Romney outsource your jobs AND refuse to pay any of their corporate or personal taxes. This not only kills your job, but also reduces revenues to federal, state, and local governments. The governments, in turn, have to fund their departments somehow, so when some idiotic law passes that allows them to steal property without due process and then sell it for profit, of course they are going to use that to their advantage.

Another reason why the right wing is so opposed to legalization in Colorado and Washington. The so-called "war on drugs" has been a source of profit for so many. Rather than getting the revenue from taxing the REAL criminals, as they should be doing.

VAiN
08-01-2014, 03:52 PM
What if i just don't feel like doing anything because obama keeps me paid?

FORD
08-01-2014, 04:01 PM

You could probably create one Hell of a supplementary income by leasing access to the portal to the alternate universe where that is even remotely possible.

I'm sure a lot of people would like to visit that world. If it existed.

VAiN
08-01-2014, 04:04 PM
I don't know anyone who has lost a job due to Romney, but I do see a ton of obama voters that don't work but have huge rims on their cars. Big rims ain't cheap. They have found the portal.

twonabomber
08-01-2014, 04:52 PM

You could be my neighbor. He's been out of work since I moved here in May of '10.

Nickdfresh
08-01-2014, 07:44 PM
I don't know anyone who has lost a job due to Romney, but I do see a ton of obama voters that don't work but have huge rims on their cars. Big rims ain't cheap. They have found the portal.

How do you know they don't work? I severally doubt you attempt to converse with them...

Nitro Express
08-01-2014, 07:50 PM
What a fucking collection of cars! No idea why they were seized.

http://www.ajwillnerauctions.com/auctions/us-marshals-seized-vehicle-collection

Probably a criminal who wasn't politically connected enough.