PDA

View Full Version : We're Hot for Teacher

Seshmeister
08-07-2014, 03:54 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/blonde-english-teacher-accused-having-4017759

Blonde English teacher accused of having sex with two teen students

Aug 07, 2014 12:11 By John Kelly

Married Brianne Altice, 35, is accused of sleeping with a 17-year-old while seeing a 16-year-old

A blonde schoolmistress on trial for having sex with a teenage student is now accused of sleeping with another boy.

Stunning English teacher Brianne Altice, 35, was identified by the 16-year-old she was first accused of bedding because he could tell police where she had tattoos and the layout of her house.

The two are alleged to have had sex over a six-month period between January and June 2013 at her home, in a park and even in a church parking lot before they went to school.

Her attorney tried to get the charges dismissed because he claimed the boy pushed for sex and she had not exerted "undue influence" over him.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4001086.ece/alternates/s615/Brianne-Altice.png

She wiped away tears as a judge denied that motion in June and, a month later, prosecutors filed even more charges when a second boy, aged 17, came forward with more allegations of his claimed sexual trysts with the blonde teacher.

Her trial next month has now been delayed while the new charges are levied against her. Her marriage has since broken down and her husband has filed for divorce.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/04/article-2648124-1E744D6D00000578-224_634x381.jpg

Altice allegedly used an app to disguise her cell phone number when she communicated with the two boys.

She faces four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy.

Her alleged affairs only came to light when one of the boys bragged he had sex with "Miss' and a girl classmate told her grandmother who called in police.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4001085.ece/alternates/s615/Brianne-Altice.png

The girl was later forced the change schools after she was bullied by classmates for 'telling'.

She told a local television station in the American state of Utah: “He was happy about it. He was telling everyone that, ‘Yeah, I’m the one who did that.

"He said, ‘Hey, let’s tell secrets,’ and I was like, ‘Alright.’ And there was another girl too and he told us, ‘I slept with Ms. Altice.’

“I’m happy she has been charged because she ruined my life too, like with all this happening. I think she should get charged for it. It’s wrong."

Altice, who worked at Davis High School in Kaysville, Utah, is now on $10,000 bail since her arrest last October. It is unclear when the new trial will take place.

Her husband filed for divorce shortly after and Altice was fired by the school on Feb. 3.

She had been in the school district since 2004 and was hired to teach English at the high school in 2012.

Another witness who worked with her told reporters covering the case: “I walked in and said, ‘I have a question. So and so tells me you have been sleeping with him?

"She started crying to me, saying ‘Please don’t say anything’ and then a couple days later she told me, ‘Yeah, it’s true.’”

Altice's attorney Edward Brass fought the first accusations on the grounds that the original boy was the driving force behind the relationship.

He told the first hearing, where his attempt to have the case stopped was thrown out: “She repeatedly refused and declined his advances until he ultimately broke down her resistance.

"The state failed to establish probable cause to believe that the intercourse that occurred was without consent.”

Seshmeister
08-07-2014, 03:55 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/10295694_1443812262531513_2290215118580213618_n.jp g

binnie
08-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Innocent until proven guilty.

If it is true, however, this is pretty awful. There seems to be a line which claims that female teachers sleeping with minors is less serious than male teachers sleeping with female minors, but I can't get on board with that. It's not about sex: it's about abusing power and exercising control.

DONNIEP
08-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Send her to my house for punishment. I'll make sure it's, uh, severe and stuff.

Kristy
08-07-2014, 04:16 PM
The two are alleged to have had sex over a six-month period between January and June 2013 at her home, in a park and even in a church parking lot before they went to school.

Six months and nobody noticed? No doubt this woman is mentally ill but the kids involved are no angels themselves.

VHscraps
08-07-2014, 04:19 PM
She shoulda watched Notes on a Scandal (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465551/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_27) first - you never get away with stuff like that.

Seshmeister
08-07-2014, 04:44 PM

If it is true, however, this is pretty awful. There seems to be a line which claims that female teachers sleeping with minors is less serious than male teachers sleeping with female minors, but I can't get on board with that. It's not about sex: it's about abusing power and exercising control.

It's true that the first question in a case like this is 'how hot is she?', not something you would ask if the sexes were reversed.

That said these guys were 16 and 17...

Kristy
08-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Somewhere the executives at the Lifetime Movie Network are looking into buying the rights to her story.

Satan
08-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Utah huh? Well there goes her chance at a temple recommend.....

VAiN
08-07-2014, 05:22 PM
It's the 1:1 hot to crazy ratio... never fails.

Mushroom
08-08-2014, 02:06 AM
1. She is an idiot
2. She is a dirty hot idiot, so I would tap it and grind it.
3. The student who snitched likely is a jealous homely broad.

Nitro Express
08-08-2014, 02:41 AM
Where were these teachers when we were going to school? My English teachers were all a bunch of hags that behaved like angry lesbians who wanted to take their revenge on the world.

Nitro Express
08-08-2014, 02:49 AM
Utah huh? Well there goes her chance at a temple recommend.....

I said it before and I will say it again. Utah has the most freaky deek sexual underground. In short it's rebellion. Some take their rebelling into a very sick place. The teacher was probably getting off on soiling the Mormon youth and she probably was buzzing hard banging them in the church parking lot.

binnie
08-08-2014, 04:18 AM
It's true that the first question in a case like this is 'how hot is she?', not something you would ask if the sexes were reversed.

So you think it's less serious because they're not 13 or 14? I'm not sure I buy it - the issue here is that she was in a position of responsibility, not the sexual willingness of the children. Stuff like this isn't really about sex - it's about power and manipulating people.

Like I said, howwever: innocent until proven guilty.

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 05:01 AM
So you think it's less serious because they're not 13 or 14? I'm not sure I buy it - the issue here is that she was in a position of responsibility, not the sexual willingness of the children. Stuff like this isn't really about sex - it's about power and manipulating people.

Like I said, howwever: innocent until proven guilty.

I would usually agree on the innocent until proved guilty thing but her defence is that the kids pressured her into it so maybe not in this case.

Kids mature at different ages but there is a huge difference between 13 and 17.

vandeleur
08-08-2014, 05:17 AM
She is blonde slim and has teeth , she'd get vandy luv on her tummy :D

binnie
08-08-2014, 06:21 AM
I would usually agree on the innocent until proved guilty thing but her defence is that the kids pressured her into it so maybe not in this case.

Kids mature at different ages but there is a huge difference between 13 and 17.

I know what you're saying, but there is a danger that creating gradations of seriousness allows space for these sorts of things to happen.

A number of thoughts occur to me:

1) I assume that the legal age of consent in that state is 18. That means that anyone under 18 - regardless of whether they are 13 or 17 - is deemed legally incapable of making the decision to consent. Kids 'may mature at different stages' but according to the rule of the law, they are all incapable of consenting. You might note that this is a silly definition of consent - it essentially means that if two 17 year olds have sex then that sex happened without either of the participants being capable of willing it to happen - but there surely needs to be a law in place.

2) The issue of mental maturity misses the issue for me. It is simply an immoral act. Look at it this way: it would be legal for you or I to have sex with a 16 year old in the UK, but for either of us to do so would be morally repugnant, right? Why? Because there is no way that said 16 year old could be an equal in the relationship - in almost all cases there would be a considerable difference in the respective power between someone in their 30s and 40s and someone of 16. Legal, yes; but moral, no. Add in to that mix that the older person is an position of responsibility and you have a problem.

3) The issue of power is crucial. If I had a female boss who was incredibly attractive, it would still be a traumatic experience if said boss abused her power by pressuing me to sleep with her (threaten job etc). Men in that situation might feel abused and/or emasculated. Society deems that we don't talk about these things - the archteypal male (from the age of 15 up) is supposed to want to fuck everything. But that rests on a cliche of sexual relations in which the man is always dominant. These boys may have found their teacher very attractive - but the experience of her breaking the taboo of an responsible adult might make the reality far more traumatic than they ever imagined in fantasy.

4) Everyone would react with horror if the teacher was a 35 year old male and the kids were 17 and 16 year old girls. 'But the man is so handsome' would not be a valid argument. Nor would 'but the girls had a really big crush on him - they clearly wanted it to happen'. They might have thought that they wanted it to happen, but the law suggests that they are incapable of consent. I'm not sure why we get hung up on gender in these issues. Look at the outrage surrounding instances of Priests having sex with boys (and girls, for that matter). The age dynamic of 35 and 16/17 will have been replicated in many of those instances, but none of us would stop short of calling it abuse. Why is it different if the abuser is a woman?

Nickdfresh
08-08-2014, 07:24 AM

Yeah, I think calling it "forcible sodomy" and "rape" is a bit extreme. But she certainly abused her position to say the least and should be fired and never allowed near a position of authority over minors...

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 07:42 AM
She's already been sacked and divorced and ridiculed.

The woman is clearly a nutjob - up until a few weeks ago her Facebook account wasn't even secured which is where everyone was getting her photos from.

binnie
08-08-2014, 09:00 AM
I think some form of sentencing needs to be in place here. To repeat myself: if she was a he and the minors were girls, you would all be reacting differently.

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 09:17 AM
"The age of consent in Utah is 18. However, it is legal for minors aged 16 and 17 to engage in sexual activity with partners less than 7 years older, and between 7 and 10 years older if the partner reasonably didn't know the minor's age."

It always strikes me as a bit odd the differences in age of consent, the above sounds quite sensible.

In Spain it's 13 and in Germany and Italy it's 14.

Kristy
08-08-2014, 09:41 AM
1. She is an idiot
2. She is a dirty hot idiot, so I would tap it and grind it.
3. The student who snitched likely is a jealous homely broad.

Shut the fuck up.

binnie
08-08-2014, 09:53 AM
"The age of consent in Utah is 18. However, it is legal for minors aged 16 and 17 to engage in sexual activity with partners less than 7 years older, and between 7 and 10 years older if the partner reasonably didn't know the minor's age."

It always strikes me as a bit odd the differences in age of consent, the above sounds quite sensible.

In Spain it's 13 and in Germany and Italy it's 14.

Indeed. Once we go down these lines of though, however, we create space for people who people who think it's OK to fuck 13 and 14 year olds to do so. The reason it is wrong is largely because it can never be a relationship of equals: someone of 30 and someone of 15 are naturally worlds apart in terms of life-experience and so on.

Kristy
08-08-2014, 09:56 AM
...someone of 30 and someone of 15 are naturally worlds apart in terms of life-experience and so on.

So this is why "rock stars" like Rod Stewart and David Bowie continue to date (rape) women who are more than 30 to 40 years younger than they are.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 10:20 AM
When an older woman bangs a younger (teenage) guy, it's ok.

When an older man bangs a younger (teenage) girl, it's sick.

That's just the way it is. Men are more mentally capable of handling things, than women. ALL things. Women are fucked in the head from day 1, so they have to be treated differently. There cannot be equal rights across the board, when women aren't equal to us. A 14 year old boy can handle being fucked by an older woman, and will have zero negative issues later in life, from it. A 14 year old girl however, will be even more fucked in the head than she already was, if an older dude fucks her.

Yes, it's a double standard. But it's a necessary double standard due to males being superior to females, in every way.

Kristy
08-08-2014, 10:26 AM

Um, no it's not.

Interesting. Seems you have said words to that effect yourself many, many times on here.

That's just the way it is. Men are more mentally capable of handling things, than women. ALL things. Women are fucked in the head from day 1, so they have to be treated differently. There cannot be equal rights across the board, when women aren't equal to us. A 14 year old boy can handle being fucked by an older woman, and will have zero negative issues later in life, from it. A 14 year old girl however, will be even more fucked in the head than she already was, if an older dude fucks her.

Wow. Just wow. You really outdid yourself on being a true fucking retard.

vandeleur
08-08-2014, 10:30 AM

Yes, it's a double standard. But it's a necessary double standard due to males being superior to females, in every way.

Gone fishing :biggrin:

Angel
08-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Um, no it's not.

Interesting. Seems you have said words to that effect yourself many, many times on here.

He's an idiot. You're use of the word "retard" is not much better...especially coming from someone who studies sociology...

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Um, no it's not.

Yes it is. If the guy is willing, it's ok. Mental superiority allows the young man to process, and deal with what has gone on.

A girl however, will use it as an excuse for being fucked in the head, for the rest of her life.

Not true. I'm not attracted to young girls, and have never been. Sure, I'd grudge fuck a 20 something, just for sport. I'd probably stick my dick in some 18 year olds mouth, just to shut her the fuck up. But I'm not interested in young gals, in general.

The truth hurts Kristy.

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 10:40 AM
I think some form of sentencing needs to be in place here.

This coming from the guy who names his thread 'What bands would you love to see live that you've yet to?'

Kristy
08-08-2014, 10:41 AM
He's an idiot. You're use of the word "retard" is not much better...especially coming from someone who studies sociology...

Oh I'm so sorry frozen hillbilly. Would calling him a hairy knuckle dragging Neanderthal be more appropriate for your pseudo higher education Canadian standards?

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 10:41 AM

Speaking of being fucked in the head. Is there a more fucked in the head, confused person on the planet, than a lesbian?

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 10:44 AM
WARF isn't a lesbian.

If I was a girl I would definitely be a lesbian I've even watched some instructional films about it and it looks fun.

binnie
08-08-2014, 10:46 AM

I'm assuming that that is meant to be provactive - does anyone really believe that men are mentally superior to women in 2014?

The point about boys being able 'to handle it' seems a strange one to bring up in this instance. The issue here is not only that this woman was older - it was that she was in a position of responsibility and power over the boys. The crime here is not just or even mostly sex: it is an abuse of power. That is where the trauma has the potential to come from. I think that the reason people often react along the lines of 'boys can handle it' is because we generally view sex as something that men do to women - if the women is the (largely) passive particpant in the act, then she cannot be a predator or an abuser. But, as we all know, when it comes to sex and sexual politics, the idea that women are passive is complete BS.

Let's put it another way. If these two boys were gay and a male teacher had slept with them, would you see it the same way?

binnie
08-08-2014, 10:48 AM
This coming from the guy who names his thread 'What bands would you love to see live that you've yet to?'

:D

That sentence actually makes sense grammatically. But, yeah, it was a shit thread title.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 10:49 AM
While we're being honest here, let's evaluate the affect, or effect, or what the fuck ever, the quality of the abuse here.

That gal is smoking hot. Nothing traumatic about getting fucked by her! Now if she were a typical fat, ugly teacher, and she fucked a young man, that would be ABUSE!

Yep, another double standard. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Kristy
08-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Yes it is. If the guy is willing, it's ok. Mental superiority allows the young man to process, and deal with what has gone on.

A girl however, will use it as an excuse for being fucked in the head, for the rest of her life.

Mental superiority? Really? This has zero to do with intellect. This is about two hormone-driven horny teenage boys getting their dick wet and getting away with it. They would have continued doing so if they knew how to keep their mouths shut. Yeah, some "processing."

Not true. I'm not attracted to young girls, and have never been. Sure, I'd grudge fuck a 20 something, just for sport. I'd probably stick my dick in some 18 year olds mouth, just to shut her the fuck up. But I'm not interested in young gals, in general.

Think you need to look at the true reality here. Younger women are not at all interested in you. There's your "truth." Misogynistic relics like you couldn't even fuck a wall socket much less an 18 year old girl unless she had some major mental disability.

binnie
08-08-2014, 10:53 AM
While we're being honest here, let's evaluate the affect, or effect, or what the fuck ever, the quality of the abuse here.

That gal is smoking hot. Nothing traumatic about getting fucked by her! Now if she were a typical fat, ugly teacher, and she fucked a young man, that would be ABUSE!

Yep, another double standard. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

If we take this to it logical conclusion, it's an interesting hypothesis, Von, it really is.

'Being raped by someone attrative is less traumatic than being raped by someone ugly'. Discuss.

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 10:54 AM
I'm assuming that that is meant to be provactive - does anyone really believe that men are mentally superior to women in 2014?

The point about boys being able 'to handle it' seems a strange one to bring up in this instance. The issue here is not only that this woman was older - it was that she was in a position of responsibility and power over the boys. The crime here is not just or even mostly sex: it is an abuse of power. That is where the trauma has the potential to come from. I think that the reason people often react along the lines of 'boys can handle it' is because we generally view sex as something that men do to women - if the women is the (largely) passive particpant in the act, then she cannot be a predator or an abuser. But, as we all know, when it comes to sex and sexual politics, the idea that women are passive is complete BS.

Let's put it another way. If these two boys were gay and a male teacher had slept with them, would you see it the same way?

I think you can generalise that males usually find it far easier to separate sex from emotions especially teenage boys who would fuck literally anything 10 times a day.

There is also the whole issue of penetration. Without going psychobabble is it not a bigger deal to have someone inside you? Finally you feel that physically a male 17 year old would be far more able to stop the sex if the consent was withdrawn than if the sexes were reversed.

Maybe these statements sound a bit unreconstructed old fart but that's definitely my, and I would say many peoples gut instinct.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 10:55 AM

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called instincts Binnie. Guys are born with the instinct to fuck girls! Our mental superiority allows us to deal with it in any circumstance.

Even if the boys were fags, and the teacher a guy, it would still be wrong. Obviously the gay kids are already fucked in the head, so why would it be ok to make them even more like girls than they already are?

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 10:56 AM
If we take this to it logical conclusion, it's an interesting hypothesis, Von, it really is.

'Being raped by someone attrative is less traumatic than being raped by someone ugly'. Discuss.

This is statutory rape and wouldn't be considered rape in for example the UK where the age of consent is 16.

Kristy
08-08-2014, 10:58 AM

'Being raped by someone attractive is less traumatic than being raped by someone ugly'. Discuss.

Von can only process his misogyny by shamming women who do not fit in the mold of his warped ideal standard. There is nothing to discuss about that.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 10:59 AM

We are confusing this situation binnie. This wasn't "rape". This was 2 young men banging a hot broad. They will not suffer mentally from this. In fact, I'm willing to bet she improved their self esteem, tenfold.

Kristy
08-08-2014, 11:00 AM
This is statutory rape and wouldn't be considered rape in for example the UK where the age of consent is 16.

Amazing. How relevant to this case and current Utah state law.

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 11:01 AM
It was a female classmate who told her grandmother who then went to the authorities.

It sounds like they were boasting about it rather than being terribly upset, no complaint was lodged by the victims.

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Amazing. How relevant to this case and current Utah state law.

Well rape is a very pejorative word for something that is perfectly legal where binnie is from.

Kristy
08-08-2014, 11:08 AM
Rape is an assault. Period. There is nothing pejorative about the word no matter where anyone is from.

Kristy
08-08-2014, 11:08 AM
We are confusing this situation binnie. This wasn't "rape". This was 2 young men banging a hot broad. They will not suffer mentally from this. In fact, I'm willing to bet she improved their self esteem, tenfold.

For fuck's sake please shut up.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 11:11 AM
Think you need to look at the true reality here. Younger women are not at all interested in you. There's your "truth." Misogynistic relics like you couldn't even fuck a wall socket much less an 18 year old girl unless she had some major mental disability.

Kristy, I have what is called "The Magic". I didn't anoint myself with this title. It was bestowed upon me by a co-worker, years ago. But, I've had it since day 1. If you think I have any problem getting pussy, no matter what age, you would be sadly mistaken. You can call me cocky. You can call me confident. You can call me arrogant. You can call me whatever you want. But if I want it, I can get it.

Just remember that, if you ever meet me in person. You better have a lot of willpower. Otherwise, I'm going to fuck you. I just hope your dick doesn't get in the way.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 11:13 AM
It was a female classmate who told her grandmother who then went to the authorities.

Like Mushroom said! Probably a jealous fat cunt that couldn't get laid by either sex, or even a barnyard animal!

VAiN
08-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Just remember that, if you ever meet me in person. You better have a lot of willpower. Otherwise, I'm going to fuck you. I just hope your dick doesn't get in the way.

:appl:

Mushroom
08-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Speaking of being fucked in the head. Is there a more fucked in the head, confused person on the planet, than a lesbian?

Transsexuals? ? Lesbians can be hot.

Kristy
08-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Kristy, I have what is called "The Magic". I didn't anoint myself with this title. It was bestowed upon me by a co-worker, years ago. But, I've had it since day 1. If you think I have any problem getting pussy, no matter what age, you would be sadly mistaken. You can call me cocky. You can call me confident. You can call me arrogant. You can call me whatever you want. But if I want it, I can get it.

Dude, if you ever came within three feet of me you'd be fucking dead. As for the rest of your nonsense:
http://kitcope.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/bullshit-273x350.jpg

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 11:20 AM
I'm surprised at the number of posters who when they listen to 'Hot For Teacher' are sitting there thinking that poor boy is getting repeatedly raped after school, I hope they arrest the teacher and put her in jail. Maybe this mental abuse is what is making him turn up late and without his proper equipment.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 11:20 AM

Good point.

Yes, lesbians can be hot, but they're still fucked in the head females.

Women can't get along with ANYONE, much less their own breed. If you look at the stats, the "divorce" rate among lesbian women is just as high as it is with heterosexual couples. What's the one common denominator?

Thus the reason fag guys are so happy. They don't have to put up with the bullshit from the women!

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Dude, if you ever came within three feet of me you'd be fucking dead. As for the rest of your nonsense:
http://kitcope.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/bullshit-273x350.jpg

Keep telling yourself that.

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 11:22 AM

I must admit I do find homosexual transsexuals a bit odd, like guys that become lesbian women.

Then again it does look fun in the movies...

Kristy
08-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Keep telling yourself that.

Just try me, fucker.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Then again it does look fun in the movies...

Look at this!

We are providing a little therapy here for Sesh!

Is that closet door cracking open a little Sesh? Are you a Transeshual?

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Von may sound insane but the evidence backs him up, sometimes.:)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lesbian-couples-twice-as-likely-as-gay-men-to-end-civil-partnership-as-divorces-up-by-20-8866454.html

Lesbian couples are nearly twice as likely as gay men to end a civil partnership, according to the latest government figures.

The number of same-sex couples ending their civil unions leapt by 20 per cent last year, seven years after their introduction in 2005. Overall there were 794 dissolutions in 2012, almost 60 per cent of which were female couples, figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show.

In the seven years since gay couples were able to have civil partnerships, 3.2 per cent of male unions ended in dissolution, compared to 6.1 per cent of female couples.

Sociologists believe the lower rates of ‘divorces’ among gay men may reflect a trend of women committing sooner and having higher expectations for a relationship. Women in civil partnerships tie the knot at an average age of 37.6, compared to men, for whom the average age is 40. Erzsebet Bukodim, sociologist at the University of Oxford, said: “In heterosexual marriage the divorce rate is higher if you enter marriage at a very young age. That might be one of the reasons we’re seeing this [high dissolution rate for women] in civil partnerships.”

Gunnar Andersson, professor of demography at Stockholm University, has found in successive studies that women in Norway, Sweden and Denmark are twice as likely to dissolve their civil partnerships than men. He said: “This reflects trends in a heterosexual marriage because women are more prone to say they want to marry - but they’re also more likely to initiate a divorce. Women usually have higher demands on relationship quality, that’s often been said in studies. Even if you control for age there is still a trend of more women ending partnerships than men.”

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 11:35 AM
Von may sound insane but the evidence backs him up, sometimes.:)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lesbian-couples-twice-as-likely-as-gay-men-to-end-civil-partnership-as-divorces-up-by-20-8866454.html

Lesbian couples are nearly twice as likely as gay men to end a civil partnership, according to the latest government figures.

The number of same-sex couples ending their civil unions leapt by 20 per cent last year, seven years after their introduction in 2005. Overall there were 794 dissolutions in 2012, almost 60 per cent of which were female couples, figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show.

In the seven years since gay couples were able to have civil partnerships, 3.2 per cent of male unions ended in dissolution, compared to 6.1 per cent of female couples.

Sociologists believe the lower rates of ‘divorces’ among gay men may reflect a trend of women committing sooner and having higher expectations for a relationship. Women in civil partnerships tie the knot at an average age of 37.6, compared to men, for whom the average age is 40. Erzsebet Bukodim, sociologist at the University of Oxford, said: “In heterosexual marriage the divorce rate is higher if you enter marriage at a very young age. That might be one of the reasons we’re seeing this [high dissolution rate for women] in civil partnerships.”

Gunnar Andersson, professor of demography at Stockholm University, has found in successive studies that women in Norway, Sweden and Denmark are twice as likely to dissolve their civil partnerships than men. He said: “This reflects trends in a heterosexual marriage because women are more prone to say they want to marry - but they’re also more likely to initiate a divorce. Women usually have higher demands on relationship quality, that’s often been said in studies. Even if you control for age there is still a trend of more women ending partnerships than men.”

The "sociologists" are saying in a nice way, women are fucked in the head, and that's why they can't stay in a relationship with men or other women.

If it weren't for that goldmine between their legs, we'd never be bothered with them. Pussy is a powerful tool, and it's the only reason we tolerate their existence.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Just try me, fucker.

Quit trying to act so tough. You might give some here the impression you're really a guy, or something.

Putty in my hands...that's what you'd be.

Angel
08-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Oh I'm so sorry frozen hillbilly. Would calling him a hairy knuckle dragging Neanderthal be more appropriate for your pseudo higher education Canadian standards?
Well, that is a more appropriate description. ;)

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 11:50 AM
The "sociologists" are saying in a nice way, women are fucked in the head, and that's why they can't stay in a relationship with men or other women.

If it weren't for that goldmine between their legs, we'd never be bothered with them. Pussy is a powerful tool, and it's the only reason we tolerate their existence.

You've lost the plot with this post.

So in your crazy world the washing just does itself?

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 12:03 PM
So in your crazy world the washing just does itself?

What washing? The dishes? The laundry? I can do all that myself, and do. You see Sesh, women need men much more than men need women. The only thing they have, that we want, is the pussy. They want everything we have. They are born with an inferiority complex. They will spend their entire lives trying to measure up to us, and the failure to do so is what causes them to be mentally unstable.

The ones like Angel, that want so bad to be a man, go full blown lesbian/dyke. They try to will their mind into believing they are something they're not. A man. They know they are inferior, and acting like a man, makes them feel better about themselves.

I won't even get into the guys like Kristy, that portray themselves as women on the internet, to try and level the man/woman playing field. That's just a waste of time.

If only women could accept that they were created from the rib of man, and were never intended to be equal.

Mushroom
08-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Von is on a roll, love it!

These two teenage boys are not traumatized. They were not forced. They are high-fiving their buddies. They just couldn't keep their triumph under the lid.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 12:12 PM
These two teenage boys are not traumatized. They were not forced. They are high-fiving their buddies. They just couldn't keep their triumph under the lid.

Nor could they keep some jealous ugly fat chick from snitching them out.

This teacher gave them some of the greatest memories they will ever have in their life. She should be commended. Awarded. She is a TEACHER! She was teaching them about sexuality!

vandeleur
08-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Von you are a hoot , am laughing watching you play these people and you now have half of them Agreeing with you . I don't know about magic but you should keep a way from politics .

I predict by the time this hits page 5 kristy is going to the store for your beer :)

Fairwrning
08-08-2014, 12:38 PM
This would be news if the kids were 12..cmon...these kids are living a dream here..

VetteLS5
08-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Women can't get along with ANYONE, much less their own breed.

Especially their own gender. Anyone else here date a girl back in college who lived with a house full of female roommates? Just the meanest, cattiest group of back-stabbers ever. We came to the conclusion that only in a group of 2 max can women behave for a long period of time. Get a gaggle of them together, confined, and it gets ugly quick.

ZahZoo
08-08-2014, 04:52 PM
These scenarios always open up several circular debates... for the most part I think are pointless.

IMO... throw out age of consent and any other justification. To me it's a simple thing... Teachers shouldn't have sex with minor students. No grey area. It's not acceptable regardless of gender, circumstance or any other angle... if it does occur, it's a crime, plain and simple.

If we don't place clear and concise boundaries where our children are concerned as a society it only leads to trouble.

PS... I don't any of the Don Juan bullshit coming from Vonzie the heartbreaker... home wrecker... That boy is all all hat and no cattle...

Nickdfresh
08-08-2014, 07:51 PM

I recall something similar happening here about seven years ago with a 37 year old (or so) male teacher that apparently made it a habit to sleep with his female students and had possibly been doing so for sometime, starting with recent graduates then moving down to girls still in his charge, before chatter amongst the students got him caught. The difference was that the girls he was caught sleeping with (reported two in a hotel at once) were 17 and 18 I think, making them not minors under NYS law (17 is the age of consent here). He wasn't criminally charged with anything other than providing alcohol to minors and was of course fired and publicly humiliated at Sesh stated. I think it's a bit nuts to charge the broad --who is no doubt batshit crazy-- with "rape and forcible sodomy" I think being fired and shamed is enough along with destroying her marriage. We have enough people incarcerated in this country...

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 09:49 PM
I'm not sure why the sodomy charge is there to be honest.

I had a bit of a google but no details came up and it felt a bit wrong to keep looking. :)

If she used a strap on that kind of goes into the 'too much information' section.

This case is a real minefield and really shows up how fucking confusing sexuality is in the 21st century. :)

Nickdfresh
08-08-2014, 09:54 PM

I had a bit of a google but no details came up and it felt a bit wrong to keep looking. :)

If she used a strap on that kind of goes into the 'too much information' section.

This case is a real minefield and really shows up how fucking confusing sexuality is in the 21st century. :)

I'm thinking maybe blowjobs or cunny...

DONNIEP
08-08-2014, 10:04 PM
This is creeping into TV shows aimed at teenagers. I know, you'll all say I'm off on some conspiracy theory. I'm not. Google Pretty Little Liars. There's a teacher on that show banging the daylights out of one of the chicks. And it's no big deal on there. The reason I know this is because I watch a lot of TV with my kid and when I saw that I was shocked to shit.

FORD
08-08-2014, 10:06 PM

In a religiously repressed state like Utah, "sodomy" likely refers to any sex act which does not result in Elohim shagging one of His goddess wives and planting a spirit baby in the woman's uterus.

So blowjobs, anal, even missionary with condoms (which they aren't supposed to use)

Nitro Express
08-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Ain't life grand when you finally hit it. The teacher showed me a real good time.

DONNIEP
08-08-2014, 10:54 PM
even missionary with condoms (which they aren't supposed to use)

Might as well not even do it...

DONNIEP
08-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Ain't life grand when you finally hit it. The teacher showed me a real good time.

Damn right!

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 11:01 PM
There are a few rock band accounts where they say 'Salt Lake City' was the best place for groupies.
What I don't get really to this day is rock stars like Def Leppard boasting about doing Mother and Daughter combos there.
That's just fucking creepy.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 11:13 PM
There are a few rock band accounts where they say 'Salt Lake City' was the best place for groupies.
What I don't get really to this day is rock stars like Def Leppard boasting about doing Mother and Daughter combos there.
That's just fucking creepy.

Mr. Transeshual, you've never banged a Mom and her Daughter? For people that run around with skirts and no underwear, you sure are sexually repressed.

Nitro Express
08-09-2014, 01:05 AM
In a religiously repressed state like Utah, "sodomy" likely refers to any sex act which does not result in Elohim shagging one of His goddess wives and planting a spirit baby in the woman's uterus.

So blowjobs, anal, even missionary with condoms (which they aren't supposed to use)

Donnie Osmond being grilled by Howard Stern. LOL!

binnie
08-09-2014, 04:59 AM
I think you can generalise that males usually find it far easier to separate sex from emotions especially teenage boys who would fuck literally anything 10 times a day.

There is also the whole issue of penetration. Without going psychobabble is it not a bigger deal to have someone inside you? Finally you feel that physically a male 17 year old would be far more able to stop the sex if the consent was withdrawn than if the sexes were reversed.

Maybe these statements sound a bit unreconstructed old fart but that's definitely my, and I would say many peoples gut instinct.

I think there are some really dangerous assumptions here.

The idea that strength is an issue is the main one. Many of the 15 year old boys that Priests were abusing in the 60s and 70s were probably strong enough to resist the abuse, but they felt they couldn't. Why? Because the Priest - like the teacher here - was in a position of authority. This is an abuse of power.

Secondly, the idea that the trauma here is to with sex is a misnomner. These guys might be really smug now - 'we fucked the teacher, dude' - but at some point down the line, 5 years of 10 years, they will feel guilty about the fact that they participated in activity that led to a woman ruining her life. She put them in that position.

I'd also say that the line 'boys can handle this better than girls' is the first step on the line to 'it's OK to have sex with teenage boys'. Paedophiles everywhere will rejoice - there's no problem, right, because boys can handle it?

binnie
08-09-2014, 05:00 AM

If a 35 year old male teacher had been fucking too 17 year old girls, would you feel that this was more or less of a problem?

ashstralia
08-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Mine is short and concise.

Teachers who have sex with kids should be shot. No ifs, buts, it's the ultimate breach of trust.

Nickdfresh
08-09-2014, 07:55 AM
If a 35 year old male teacher had been fucking too 17 year old girls, would you feel that this was more or less of a problem?

Of course it is. I think the question is what you do about it. I think they obviously get fired and have any credentials taken away and are blacklisted from any sort of authority position over youth. Not speaking for Sesh, but putting this woman in jail for "rape" is extreme to me even if she is a fuckhead with extremely poor judgement...

binnie
08-09-2014, 07:59 AM
Of course it is. I think the question is what you do about it. I think they obviously get fired and have any credentials taken away and are blacklisted from any sort of authority position over youth. Not speaking for Sesh, but putting this woman in jail for "rape" is extreme to me even if she is a fuckhead with extremely poor judgement...

How young would the boys have to be before it becomes rape?

And why is a 17 year old girl a different case from a 17 year old boy?

I'm not sure if prison the correct sentence. But a criminal record is certainly a must, to my eyes.

(*** I am not trying to start an argument, Nick. I know it's now the norm on this site to argue. I'm just genuinely curious as to why society generally thinks that there are gender divides in these issues ***)

Von Halen
08-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Do you guys really believe these guys fucked her because she's a teacher? Do you really believe she forced them to fuck her, by wielding her teacher authority? I hate to break it to you, but if she had been the hot 35 year old working at the corner store, they'd have still fucked her.

Stop trying to compare the genders Binnie! Men are superior to women. Boys are superior to girls. Girls are mentally fragile. Boys are becoming mentally fragile, because society is treating them like pusses. But as a whole, guys handle things better than gals. Quit comparing a heterosexual act to a fag act too! Besides, those predators known as Priests aren't fucking 17 year old boys, they're fucking LITTLE KIDS!! They are truly wielding their authority.

binnie
08-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Do you guys really believe these guys fucked her because she's a teacher? Do you really believe she forced them to fuck her, by wielding her teacher authority? I hate to break it to you, but if she had been the hot 35 year old working at the corner store, they'd have still fucked her.

I have no doubt that she seemed more attractive to them because of the taboo of 'forbidden fruit'. I also have no doubt that, as someone double their age, she was then one in charge.

But the more interesting question is: do you not think that this was wrong? Or do you think that female teachers should be allow to have relationships with their students?

Angel
08-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Von, do you need a band-aid? Dragging those knuckles must get pretty sore and bloody!

Von Halen
08-09-2014, 09:49 AM
I have no doubt that she seemed more attractive to them because of the taboo of 'forbidden fruit'.

She seemed attractive to them because she is a hot 35 year old WOMAN, and they are typical teenagers with raging hormones! Don't we try and make them at that age, believe all that "fruit" is "forbidden"?

I also have no doubt that, as someone double their age, she was then one in charge.

If it had been the 35 year old hottie from the corner store, she wouldn't have been the one in charge, because she's a fucking clerk, instead of a teacher?

But the more interesting question is: do you not think that this was wrong? Or do you think that female teachers should be allow to have relationships with their students?

It all depends on the age binnie. One of these "kids" was 17. Who knows, he may have been one month from turning 18. Which means we'd gladly send him to sand******ville to get executed by those fucks over there, in 30 days or so after this took place. But we don't want to allow him to bang a hot 35 year old.

You guys can spin doctor it all you want. There is no way in hell I believe she FORCED these guys to fuck her. They weren't 8 or 9 year old "kids".

Von Halen
08-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Von, do you need a band-aid? Dragging those knuckles must get pretty sore and bloody!

I know when you are strapping one on your girly friend there, it makes you feel like you are equal to the male species, but you're not. It's nothing more than what you do on those shows you've been on. Bad acting!

Angel
08-09-2014, 09:58 AM
There is a double-standard. When my son was 16/17, he was fucking a 34 year old drugstore manager. I brought up the age difference and he presented a very solid argument. I had taught him well. He understood the emotions that can be involved for young females, and he didn't want to hurt anyone...he just wanted sex with no ties. The woman involved wanted the same.

Had he been a girl, my reaction would not have been the same...and that drugstore manager would be singing soprano...

Angel
08-09-2014, 10:11 AM
I know when you are strapping one on your girly friend there, it makes you feel like you are equal to the male species, but you're not. It's nothing more than what you do on those shows you've been on. Bad acting!

Who the fuck needs a strap-on? Male is not a species, it is a gender, and gender roles are socially constructed. And no, I am not equal to males...as a giver of life, I am far superior.

" Men know that women are an overmatch for them, and therefore they choose the weakest or the most ignorant. If they did not think so, they never could be afraid of women knowing as much as themselves". - Samuel Johnson, A Journey to the Western Islands of Scotland and The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides

Von Halen
08-09-2014, 10:16 AM
" Men know that women are an overmatch for them, and therefore they choose the weakest or the most ignorant. If they did not think so, they never could be afraid of women knowing as much as themselves". - Samuel Johnson, A Journey to the Western Islands of Scotland and The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides

Congrats. You found one quote, from a pussy whipped, weak minded dude. He was probably queer.

How many times have you been married? Your husband chose "the weakest or the most ignorant" he could find? What low self esteem you must have. No wonder you turned lesbian. At least your lesbian partner is continuing the tradition. They too are choosing the "weakest or most ignorant".

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Mr. Transeshual, you've never banged a Mom and her Daughter? For people that run around with skirts and no underwear, you sure are sexually repressed.

I'm with Sesh on this one...

smorgdonkey
08-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I think calling it "forcible sodomy" and "rape" is a bit extreme.

Indeed...try putting marshmallows into a piggy bank.

But she certainly abused her position to say the least and should be fired and never allowed near a position of authority over minors...

The power is what gets some people turned-on and gets them off. Clearly abuse of power. The young guys will likely see women very objectively for a long time.

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Who the fuck needs a strap-on? Male is not a species, it is a gender, and gender roles are socially constructed. And no, I am not equal to males...as a giver of life, I am far superior.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

:biggrin:

Angel
08-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Congrats. You found one quote, from a pussy whipped, weak minded dude. He was probably queer.

How many times have you been married? Your husband chose "the weakest or the most ignorant" he could find? What low self esteem you must have. No wonder you turned lesbian. At least your lesbian partner is continuing the tradition. They too are choosing the "weakest or most ignorant".

Oh, I could provide you numerous quotes, and no, not pussy-whipped...just of a far superior intelligence than you are capable of comprehending.

I was married once, and I was the one that settled. I was also the major breadwinner for most of the marriage...

I think it's hilarious you assume I have a partner. I enjoy my freedom and life too much to be bothered with "intimate" relationships, or sex for that matter. Whether male or female, the other party always ends up wanting "ownership" over your body. An orgasm or two just ain't worth it.

I pity you, Von...

Von Halen
08-09-2014, 11:37 AM
You don't pity me, you pity yourself. I am living it up. Living large. I am single too, but unlike you, I can get pussy!

Now go back to preparing for your 31st year at University, and vacuuming the ghetto you live in, Mrs. breadwinner.

DONNIEP
08-09-2014, 12:27 PM
I don't care what any of you guys say. When I started the 9th grade, we had a new teacher at the school, taught English, Ms. Bradshaw. Ms Bradshaw was maybe 23, 24 years old. And hotter than a stolen Playboy magazine. And me and every other boy in that class tried our damnedest to hit on her. It was a learning experience, actually. But...if she had opened up the "forbidden thighs" to me..I would have given her the best 37 seconds of her life! And I wouldn't have felt guilty at all. Ever.

Now, does that make it "right"? Nope. Would it have been ok if the genders were reversed? Hell no. Why? Because girls and boys are different. Even though most people here refuse to believe it. It's just how it is.

And as far as the whole "what if the genders were reversed" thing goes...When I was in 11th grade, my history teacher came into the class on the first day of school. He announced to the class that if the girls wanted extra credit, they should wear short skirs and sit on the front row. Of course everybody laughed, hahahaha. The next day these two sluts in the class were sitting on the front row with the shortest of skirts on. Coach walks in, takes one look, holds his pencil up in the air, drops it and says "Ooops, I dropped my pencil." Guy actually had great comedic timing. Anyway, he leans down to get it and is staring right up their skirts in front of the whole class. Nobody thought a thing of it. Was it right? Hell no. Was it ok? Not in the least. Did he force those girls to do it? Not for one second. Should he have been fired? Right on the spot, definitely.

Angel
08-09-2014, 01:03 PM
You don't pity me, you pity yourself. I am living it up. Living large. I am single too, but unlike you, I can get pussy!

Now go back to preparing for your 31st year at University, and vacuuming the ghetto you live in, Mrs. breadwinner.
I can get it...I just don't want it...and I have a great life with an exciting fantastic new career.

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 04:35 PM
I am living it up.

What is it ??

Kristy
08-09-2014, 05:29 PM
I am single too, but unlike you, I can get pussy!

http://cartman.naurunappula.com/screen/f2/70/f270421ee460b0fa/0/317292.jpg
Of course you can.

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 05:34 PM
I don't care what any of you guys say. When I started the 9th grade, we had a new teacher at the school, taught English, Ms. Bradshaw. Ms Bradshaw was maybe 23, 24 years old. And hotter than a stolen Playboy magazine. And me and every other boy in that class tried our damnedest to hit on her. It was a learning experience, actually. But...if she had opened up the "forbidden thighs" to me..I would have given her the best 37 seconds of her life! And I wouldn't have felt guilty at all. Ever.

Now, does that make it "right"? Nope. Would it have been ok if the genders were reversed? Hell no. Why? Because girls and boys are different. Even though most people here refuse to believe it. It's just how it is.

And as far as the whole "what if the genders were reversed" thing goes...When I was in 11th grade, my history teacher came into the class on the first day of school. He announced to the class that if the girls wanted extra credit, they should wear short skirs and sit on the front row. Of course everybody laughed, hahahaha. The next day these two sluts in the class were sitting on the front row with the shortest of skirts on. Coach walks in, takes one look, holds his pencil up in the air, drops it and says "Ooops, I dropped my pencil." Guy actually had great comedic timing. Anyway, he leans down to get it and is staring right up their skirts in front of the whole class. Nobody thought a thing of it. Was it right? Hell no. Was it ok? Not in the least. Did he force those girls to do it? Not for one second. Should he have been fired? Right on the spot, definitely.

Spare the stories...

We already know you're perverted...

DONNIEP
08-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Spare the stories...

We already know you're perverted...

Hey now, those were good stories. Ok, they were mediocre stories. But at least I put forth a little effort. Ok, minimal effort. Fuck you - I showed up!

Nickdfresh
08-09-2014, 08:56 PM
How young would the boys have to be before it becomes rape?

I don't know. But the term "rape" doesn't seem to fit this instance...

And why is a 17 year old girl a different case from a 17 year old boy?

I don't think there is much difference, in any case, the age of consent here in NY State is 17. Some states are 16 or maybe 15 even, I dunno. There are closet case boys at 17 that are very immature and have problems and there are very worldly 17 year old girls that certainly can handle themselves. I think context is everything and there is no "one-size-fits-all" approach to this problem. I think a lot of it starts with the hiring process and who controls it. In my experience, I've seen (physically) attractive females get hired solely out of looks over more qualified people by the dirty old men school administrators who harbor fantasies about conquests of their eye candy they'll never have anyways. It's pretty known that the administration makes or breaks a school and selects the staff they want. I have a hard time believing that there weren't some big red flags with this stupid whore to begin with. But the fact is that her looks probably got her the job more than anything else...

I'm not sure if prison the correct sentence. But a criminal record is certainly a must, to my eyes.

Again, I dunno. It's a fine line, but certainly she should be blacklisted on some sort of registry. But it's obvious the sex was consensual and isn't "rape." She'll never teach again around minors which is the main thing...

(*** I am not trying to start an argument, Nick. I know it's now the norm on this site to argue. I'm just genuinely curious as to why society generally thinks that there are gender divides in these issues ***)

Argument? We're just discussing something like grown men (I hope) :D

Seshmeister
08-11-2014, 07:53 AM
There's been another one - how do people feel about this one then?

I think Vonzie writes their headlines... :)

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/12/hot-english-teacher-victimizes-two-18-year-old-males-by-banging-them-giving-them-beer/

Hot English Teacher Victimizes Two 18-Year-Old Males By Banging Them, Giving Them Beer

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/YouTube-screenshots-LordSpoda.jpg

A married, 26-year-old high school English teacher has been arrested for having sex with two 18-year-old male students and giving them some beer inside her home while her husband was out of town on business.

The teacher, Tiffany Leiseth, was a long-term substitute teacher for the New Brighton Area School District in rural western Pennsylvania, reports Pittsburgh NBC affiliate WPXI.

According to police, Leiseth invited one of the two male high school seniors over to her house in Moon Township, Pa. on the last day of school. She gave him a beer. They had sex.

The very next day, police say, the second student went to her home. There was more sex and some more beer.

Prior to all the excitement, Leiseth had – of course – sent the two students nude photos of herself.

Under Pennsylvania law, Leiseth seems to have jumped the gun on the deadline for teacher-student sex by just a few days. She now faces charges of institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony – because the students had not yet officially graduated.

The raft of charges against the teacher also includes furnishing alcohol to minors, notes CBS Pittsburgh.

“Regardless of your age, whether you’re an adult or not, if you’re a high school student, a teacher cannot have sexual relations with you,” Moon Township Police Chief Leo McCarthy told WPIX.

McCarthy added that the law originated in 2007 “to give people who are being supervised by others protection.”

Leiseth’s attorney, Mike Deriso, argues that the law doesn’t apply in this case.

“She was not their teacher at the time, and they were not her students,” Deriso told CBS Pittsburgh. “My client did not pursue those boys. They are adults. They make their own decisions.”

Police do admit that it was no crime when Leiseth sent nude images of herself to the high school students because they were 18 at the time they received the images.

According to the cops, one of the two teens said Leiseth warned him not to tell anyone about the illicit fling.

That plan apparently didn’t work out, though, because the school district superintendent Joseph A. Guarino called the cops after he had received a couple phone calls about the hanky-panky.

“They had a rumor that a school teacher was sending nude photographs of herself to two male students,” McCarthy explained to CBS Pittsburgh. “They followed up on that rumor and they found those students, and they found the nude photographs, and they identified the teacher.”

School district officials have sacked Leiseth since the alleged incidents came to light. She had been a district substitute for two years and was serving as a long-term sub in an English class this school year.

The school district issued a statement praising itself for providing “complete cooperation with all involved agencies” and declining further comment “in light of pending litigation.”

Local parents applauded the arrest.

“Set the example for any other teachers or administrators that have any thoughts of doing anything like that,” parent Howard Yellock told WPXI.

http://images.christianpost.com/full/74043/tiffany-leiseth.jpg

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 08:33 AM
When my son was 16/17, he was fucking a 34 year old drugstore manager. I had taught him well.

What a piece of work you are...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 08:36 AM
http://images.christianpost.com/full/74043/tiffany-leiseth.jpg

She looks retarded...

Too much fluoride and antidepressants....

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Hot ??

Not !!

LMAO !!!

DLR Bridge
08-11-2014, 08:51 AM
rural western Pennsylvania

That explains everything. :hee:

DLR Bridge
08-11-2014, 08:53 AM
Not !!

Do people still use that? :biggrin:

ZahZoo
08-11-2014, 08:54 AM
At least the charge sounds like it fits the crime... institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony.

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 09:05 AM
At least the charge sounds like it fits the crime... institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony.

I don't think so...

These were eighteen year old young men...

Angel
08-11-2014, 10:41 AM
What a piece of work you are...:rolleyes:
Way to quote out of context. Let's see... he never got any diseases as he was taught well about the use of condoms. It was instilled in him at a young enough age that it was just the natural thing to do.

No "baby Mama's" out there, no broken hearts, and in a very solid relationship with a wonderful young lady for the last 7 years.

Yeah, I taught him well.

ZahZoo
08-11-2014, 11:32 AM
I don't think so...

These were eighteen year old young men...

Correct... but due to the local law prohibiting sexual relations between students & teachers it was a criminal offense.

I admit... in my opinion no crime occurred given they were 18... sounds like the idiot teacher missed the legal window by a week or so.

But the point being... institutional sexual assault seems like a more applicable charge than many jurisdictions apply in these cases involving older teens and adults.

The term "rape" is too broad and general... Statutory rape may apply from a technical perspective... but the problem I have with it is the term rape generally involves some form of forcible element... either physical and/or psychological. In these cases of say 16-18 year old males involving adult women... I just don't buy any forcible aspect being induced by the woman.

In most cases it's just a matter of deviant behavior by some idiot bimbo preying on the libido of young men who'd fuck a knothole in a fence if the opportunity presented itself...

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Medicationally retarded bimbo, I'd say...

Kristy
08-11-2014, 11:41 AM
She looks retarded...

Too much fluoride and antidepressants....

"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Book of Matthew. Retard.

Nitro Express
08-11-2014, 11:46 AM
In most cases it's just a matter of deviant behavior by some idiot bimbo preying on the libido of young men who'd fuck a knothole in a fence if the opportunity presented itself...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! They should get a Hugh Hefner merit badge.

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 11:48 AM
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Book of Matthew. Retard.

At least you're reading the word of God and not screwing retarded "teachers."

Nitro Express
08-11-2014, 11:51 AM
I think these ho's working as teachers are just getting their egos stroked luring dumb young fucks to their pussies. Simple as that. Also if you are in college and can't cut the science and math classes, you become either a social worker or a teacher. Those are the two degrees you can actually land a job in and not have to know much math. So we don't exactly have the sharpest knives in the drawer as teachers anymore.

The high school slut becomes a teacher and she is still the high school slut.

Do you remember when the teacher was prom queen. Take it off! Take it all off!

Seshmeister
10-02-2014, 08:17 AM
This is just getting ridiculous now...

http://fox4kc.com/2014/10/01/police-teachers-engage-in-threesome-with-16-year-old-student/

Police: Teachers engage in threesome with 16-year-old student

POSTED 10:19 PM, OCTOBER 1, 2014, BY FOX 4 NEWSROOM, UPDATED AT 06:59AM, OCTOBER 2, 2014

http://localtvwdaf.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/dufresne_respess.jpg?w=400&h=210

KENNER, La. — Two Louisiana teachers face felony charges after being suspected of having a three-way sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student.

WGNO-TV reports Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, met the student after a football game on Sept. 12. Police said the three drove to Respess’ apartment where the trio engaged in simultaneous sex into the early morning hours of Sept. 13.

The student was 16 at the time of the incident but has since celebrated his 17th birthday. Former students allege the three had met to engage in sex multiple times, even documenting some of their encounters on video.

“This Rachel Respess was an English teacher of the victim last school year, so she did have some type of contact and knew him. Shelley Dufresne is his current teacher,” Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said.

Dufresne reportedly is married with three young children and the daughter of a St. Charles Parish judge. Respess is a second year teacher, having graduated high school in 2008.

Von Halen
10-02-2014, 08:33 AM
This is just getting ridiculous now...

http://fox4kc.com/2014/10/01/police-teachers-engage-in-threesome-with-16-year-old-student/

Police: Teachers engage in threesome with 16-year-old student

POSTED 10:19 PM, OCTOBER 1, 2014, BY FOX 4 NEWSROOM, UPDATED AT 06:59AM, OCTOBER 2, 2014

http://localtvwdaf.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/dufresne_respess.jpg?w=400&h=210

KENNER, La. — Two Louisiana teachers face felony charges after being suspected of having a three-way sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student.

WGNO-TV reports Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, met the student after a football game on Sept. 12. Police said the three drove to Respess’ apartment where the trio engaged in simultaneous sex into the early morning hours of Sept. 13.

The student was 16 at the time of the incident but has since celebrated his 17th birthday. Former students allege the three had met to engage in sex multiple times, even documenting some of their encounters on video.

“This Rachel Respess was an English teacher of the victim last school year, so she did have some type of contact and knew him. Shelley Dufresne is his current teacher,” Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said.

Dufresne reportedly is married with three young children and the daughter of a St. Charles Parish judge. Respess is a second year teacher, having graduated high school in 2008.

Lucky little fucker!

DONNIEP
10-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Lucky little fucker!

No shit! Man if I was the dude I wouldn't tell anybody. I would blackmail the teachers so that they could NEVER turn me down for a quick handie or suckie suckie.

ZahZoo
10-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Wow... no kidding he "celebrated" his 17th birthday!!

School sure has changed since I was there...

Jérôme Frenchise
10-03-2014, 05:08 AM
Damn, today's teachers are much cooler - and hotter - than they used to be.

Now for the first time I think I was born 25 years too soon.

Nitro Express
10-03-2014, 05:19 AM
Wow... no kidding he "celebrated" his 17th birthday!!

School sure has changed since I was there...

No shit. When I was in grade school the teachers still hit you with a stick and the principal could paddle you. Most my teachers were bow wows, old hags or dudes. Not anyone I would have wanted to fuck. The ironic thing is, a 17 year old kid gets a threesome with two not bad looking teachers and he's a victim? I'm sure he just wanted to bolt when those teachers said, come over and we will fuck. Or he wanted to bolt when they started acting sexy and peeling their clothes.

BITEYOASS
10-03-2014, 06:31 AM

Do some of the teachers in France look like Brigitte Lahaie? :bigwink:

Jérôme Frenchise
10-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Do some of the teachers in France look like Brigitte Lahaie? :bigwink:

Some have a face that may look like hers, but as for performances I can't tell you because they aren't exactly as direct as Brigitte. :)

They're my colleagues BTW - they've been for 21 years. I've never seriously dated a colleague - I'd rather keep the job at the workplace.

I think those two nymphomaniacs are rare cases. If you add the one who triggered this thread that's only 3 in the US in a few months, which isn't many.

Nickdfresh
10-03-2014, 12:17 PM

I'm not so sure, I think it's swept under the rug less now...

Nickdfresh
10-03-2014, 12:23 PM
No shit. When I was in grade school the teachers still hit you with a stick and the principal could paddle you. Most my teachers were bow wows, old hags or dudes. Not anyone I would have wanted to fuck. The ironic thing is, a 17 year old kid gets a threesome with two not bad looking teachers and he's a victim? I'm sure he just wanted to bolt when those teachers said, come over and we will fuck. Or he wanted to bolt when they started acting sexy and peeling their clothes.

Yeah, I think the kid my be traumatized and cursed with elevated expectations for the rest of his life. :)

But seriously, the "victim" thing is elevated, those two shouldn't be teachers. The 24-year old is forgivable, but the 34 year old is a shithead...

DONNIEP
10-03-2014, 12:29 PM

This kind of thing was going on back when I was in school, but it was the male teachers banging the underage chicks. And the kids at school knew all about it. Coach Soandso was always sexing up the chicks, Teacher Whatshisname was actually dating one of the chicks, and everybody knew Coach Whosit was trying to screw with the girls. And odd as it may seem, we didn't think much of it. Coach Soandso and Coach Whosit finally wound up getting fired a couple years after I graduated. Teacher Whatshisname actually married the chick he was dating not long after she graduated.

So yeah, it was going on, just kinda kept quiet. Hell, I remember first day of the 11th grade, history class, Coach Soandso comes in and says to the whole class "Any girls who wanna get extra credit, wear short skirts and sit on the front row." And we all just laughed at it. If that happened today? The dude would be getting his brains beat all over that place by about 20 dads, all at the same time.

Nitro Express
10-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Yeah, I think the kid my be traumatized and cursed with elevated expectations for the rest of his life. :)

But seriously, the "victim" thing is elevated, those two shouldn't be teachers. The 24-year old is forgivable, but the 34 year old is a shithead...

I know someone who changed their major to English Literature because they couldn't stand being around all the idiots in the College of Education at their university. Let's be honest. Many people who can't cut it in college to major in something that requires two semesters of calculus and classes that are intellectually challenging fall into Education as a major. You don't have to be a genius and you can get a job.

Now I'm not saying all teachers are idiots but we have people in our schools who aren't qualified for the job. Also if we really were serious about educating our schools would be better. It's about the money. It's about the politics. It's about the control. Parent participation on average is pretty pathetic as well. Unless you have enough parents to ride the school board the insane run the asylum. The corrupt politicians take over.

The whole thing eventually becomes corrupt. This why you have the current trend of private and charter schools. The public schools are becoming dysfunctional and that's sad.

Jérôme Frenchise
10-03-2014, 01:08 PM

Societies have grown more and more prudish over the last two decades - American society above all, but in Europe too.
I'm not saying teen abuse is a matter of prudishness of course. But when such cases are raised, the media, which are a
reflexion of society, quickly grab them and surf on people's higher "shockability".
It's a pain in the ass that mentalities have changed that way, but as far as vigilance about youngsters I think it's a good
thing. Some bastards will be caught more easily nowadays.
Before, due to lighter mores and the teachers were much better considered socially (so pupils were afraid of them and wouldn't
dare accuse them of anything), there were less cases revealed.
Now that's change for the better, one of the rare advantages of nowadays' ambient coldfishness.

DONNIEP
10-03-2014, 01:11 PM
nowadays' ambient coldfishness.

I have no idea what that means but I wholeheartedly agree!

Nickdfresh
10-03-2014, 01:50 PM
[size=4][b]Police: Teachers engage in threesome with 16-year-old student

I know they're pushing cooperative learning and group work now, but this is ridiculous...

Nickdfresh
10-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Societies have grown more and more prudish over the last two decades - American society above all, but in Europe too.
I'm not saying teen abuse is a matter of prudishness of course. But when such cases are raised, the media, which are a
reflexion of society, quickly grab them and surf on people's higher "shockability".
It's a pain in the ass that mentalities have changed that way, but as far as vigilance about youngsters I think it's a good
Before, due to lighter mores and the teachers were much better considered socially (so pupils were afraid of them and wouldn't
Now that's change for the better, one of the rare advantages of nowadays' ambient coldfishness.

School districts here are simply paying more attention out of threats of lawsuits, bottom line. And also with the increased scrutiny of teachers overall...

And if these chicks wanted a threesome, they could have gone to any bar or online for that. They don't need to be fucking underage students...

Nitro Express
10-03-2014, 07:46 PM
School districts here are simply paying more attention out of threats of lawsuits, bottom line. And also with the increased scrutiny of teachers overall...

And if these chicks wanted a threesome, they could have gone to any bar or online for that. They don't need to be fucking underage students...

There seems to be a fetish of corrupting young students.

Nitro Express
10-03-2014, 07:51 PM

My wife thinks school hanky panky is talked about more in the news now. In the past it would be inappropriate to talk about such things in public. Maybe she's right.

lesfunk
10-04-2014, 04:06 AM
Fuck. When I was in High School, my 10th grade science teacher had infamously knocked up a student years before. He was still teaching. They didn't fire him. I think it was kind of just hush hushed up.
Those two sluts in LA? Well there's a whole lotta WIN there!

Nickdfresh
10-22-2014, 04:24 PM
Jesus fuck, if these girls need to get laid just go to a sports bar or something!

Gym teacher, 24, busted for having sex with 16-year-old student dozens of times including trysts at Catholic school
Megan Mahoney, 24, was facing 30 counts of statutory rape for the incidents - some of which took place at the school on Staten Island
Mahoney had engaged in inappropriate sexual behavior with the boy at least twice a week
The former gym teacher could face up to four years in jail for each felony

By Louise Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 07:18 EST, 21 October 2014 | Updated: 12:05 EST, 21 October 2014

A former gym teacher has been charged for allegedly having sex numerous times with a male student.

Megan Mahoney, 24, was facing 30 counts of statutory rape after being arrested on Monday for incidents which took place over three months between Halloween last year and January 9, 2014.

Authorities said that Mahoney, a teacher at Moore Catholic High on Staten Island, had sex with the 16-year-old boy multiple times - including at the school.
LINK (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2801485/gym-teacher-24-busted-having-sex-16-year-old-student-hundreds-times-including-trysts-school.html#ixzz3GuJ36ICP)

DONNIEP
10-22-2014, 04:48 PM
I'd fuck her. Repeatedly.

Nickdfresh
10-22-2014, 04:56 PM
I wish there was a "Bad Teachers" female prison, and I was the warden.

DONNIEP
10-22-2014, 05:02 PM
No shit. The quality of these skanks has went through the roof over the last 5 years or so.

Kristy
10-22-2014, 06:25 PM
I'd fuck her. Repeatedly.

With what?

DONNIEP
10-22-2014, 06:30 PM
With what?

Good question. Everything in the house.

Guitar Shark
10-22-2014, 06:32 PM
No shit! Man if I was the dude I wouldn't tell anybody. I would blackmail the teachers so that they could NEVER turn me down for a quick handie or suckie suckie.

Hehe. That works for a while, until the "victim" realizes that there is a lot more money to be made by suing the school district.

DONNIEP
10-22-2014, 06:36 PM
Hehe. That works for a while, until the "victim" realizes that there is a lot more money to be made by suing the school district.

Only a fag would wreck the Poontang Train for a few bucks. I'd ride that fucker until I graduated.

Kristy
10-22-2014, 06:47 PM
Don't be crass, Donnie.

DONNIEP
10-22-2014, 06:58 PM
Don't be crass, Donnie.

I know. It's beneath me. But sometimes I just can't help myself.

Nitro Express
10-22-2014, 07:29 PM

Bang the teacher and then sue the school district. That's called eating your cake and having it too.

Nitro Express
10-22-2014, 07:31 PM
Authorities said that Mahoney, a teacher at Moore Catholic High on Staten Island, had sex with the 16-year-old boy multiple times - including at the school.

Usually it's the priest doing the raping in a catholic organization. What happened to the horrid nuns that beat you with a stick?

Kristy
10-22-2014, 10:43 PM
Oh, teaching at Saint Mary's Academy where I went to high school. First rule you learn there and learn well is to NEVER talk back to a nun.
http://www.smanet.org/images/uploads/body/425_20111019_campus_007(1).jpg

To this very day that place still gives me nightmares.

Nitro Express
10-23-2014, 01:56 AM
I don't think you have fully recovered from the nuns.

Nitro Express
10-23-2014, 02:03 AM
NEVER talk back to a nun.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2014, 05:26 PM
Oh God there's another one, but I just don't have the stomach to post this shit anymore. A 34 year old woman, married mother of two, banging a middle schooler. WTF?

SHE should go to prison...

Nitro Express
10-25-2014, 11:28 PM
In my day the teacher banged you by hitting you with a stick.

DONNIEP
10-25-2014, 11:35 PM
In my day the teacher banged you by hitting you with a stick.

Higgy, times have changed.

Nitro Express
10-25-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm not kidding. They were still paddling kids in my grade school. I had some old bag slam a pointer stick so hard over my desk it broke because I was talking during class. Then she was pissed off because I caused her to break her pointer stick I thought I was really going to get it. Fun times.

Angel
10-26-2014, 02:49 AM
I got the strap for always having a messy desk. We had one teacher that would chuck chalk at your head...

twonabomber
10-26-2014, 06:48 AM
Rulers across the knuckles...had an eraser thrown at me once...hit in the back with a book...the last two were in public school.

One of our HS teachers was also varsity basketball coach and was known for his short fuse and throwing chairs. Our very own Bobby Knight.

ZahZoo
10-26-2014, 01:51 PM
I was a teachers aid the last 2 years of high school for the art department because I could use a miter box and build picture frames... All 3 teachers were winos and would usually start hitting the wine around 10-11am every day. By 2 pm they were usually drunk as hell.

One of them taught an art history class in the afternoons and he'd turn off the lights and do slide shows while he staggered around the room talking about the various paintings. Every day someone would nod off in his class and he walked around with a yard stick and smack their table with the yard stick when he caught someone sleeping...

One day I took his yard stick and made a cut in the bottom side in the middle about 3/4th through... then filled the cut with wood putty so you couldn't see it.

Later that afternoon he was drunk as usual, staggering around in his art history class... I was in the back corner of the room staining frames just waiting for someone to nod off... halfway thru he saw some girl's heading bobbing and made his way over to her desk... without missing a beat in his talk raised that stick up and smacked the table hard... bam!!

The yard stick broke in half and the end that hit the table flew up and nailed the teacher right between the eyes and cut his forehead. He fell over backwards and knocked himself out cold when his head hit the floor. I turned on the lights and told one of the students to go get one of the other teachers next door. He came to a few minutes later... They called an ambulance and when they arrived they kept asking him "Have you been drinking, sir?" It's all I could do not to laugh out loud...

He showed up the next day with a bandage on his forehead and a brand new shiny metal yardstick...

Word got out a few weeks later that I had jacked with his yard stick... he cussed me out for about a half hour and threatened to get me kicked out of school... I threatened to hide his wine collection. He laughed and that was it...

Nitro Express
10-26-2014, 04:32 PM
My biology teacher was a wino but then by the time the senior year rolled around us students were so bored we were drinking lunch as well. I think everyone was canned to the gills in that post lunch biology class.

Angel
10-26-2014, 06:54 PM
What is it with biology teachers? I used to meet my bio teacher at the bar after school, lol.

Nitro Express
10-26-2014, 08:10 PM
What is it with biology teachers? I used to meet my bio teacher at the bar after school, lol.

Crazy motherfuckers. They probably drink out of the lab specimen jars when the liquor store is closed. Doctors are just as nuts. Just hope your surgeon didn't tip back a few to calm his nerves before showing up at the hospital.

Angel
10-26-2014, 09:02 PM
Crazy motherfuckers. They probably drink out of the lab specimen jars when the liquor store is closed. Doctors are just as nuts. Just hope your surgeon didn't tip back a few to calm his nerves before showing up at the hospital.
That same teachers best friend was a Dr. Operated on his daughter's broken finger and made a total mess of it.

I called him up a few years ago. He's almost 90 and lives in a basement suite with all his specimen jars, etc. He has all sorts of fish and other little swimming critters. One day the cops showed up because someone reported a suspected meth lab, lmao.

Nah, just Cec the crazy biologist.

Blaze
10-29-2014, 04:27 AM
I had a teacher tower over me in 1992 demanding to know the name of my God, with 32 witnesses. I answered, Alpha and Omega, for God has no beginning and has no end.

Nitro Express
10-29-2014, 04:47 AM
That same teachers best friend was a Dr. Operated on his daughter's broken finger and made a total mess of it.

I called him up a few years ago. He's almost 90 and lives in a basement suite with all his specimen jars, etc. He has all sorts of fish and other little swimming critters. One day the cops showed up because someone reported a suspected meth lab, lmao.

Nah, just Cec the crazy biologist.

LOL! Yeah. Biologists when they go crazy they go full bore.

Nitro Express
10-29-2014, 04:50 AM
Kind of like this guy. How fitting for Halloween.

Angel
10-29-2014, 10:56 AM
LOL! Yeah. Biologists when they go crazy they go full bore.
Yeah, that's one of the things I like about him. He was the adult I could go talk to as a teen. I'd walk into his classroom whether he had a class or not, sit at his desk and put my feet up. He'd get the class working on something and take me into the back room to chat. Never would've survived without his shoulder to lean on when times got rough...