PDA

View Full Version : Obomba bombs Iraq...

ELVIS
08-08-2014, 10:11 AM
The United States (http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil/airstrikes-begin-u-s-navy-planes-drop-bombs-isis-forces-n175941) dropped laser-guided bombs on ISIS artillery in Iraq on Friday, the Pentagon said — the beginning of airstrikes threatened a day earlier by President Barack Obama.

http://www.navair.navy.mil/nawcwd/nawcwd/images/photo_gallery/aircraft/fa18ef/fa18ef_pilot.jpg

The bombs, 500 pounds each, were dropped by two Navy F-18 fighter jets near Erbil, the strategically important city that serves as the Kurdish capital, and where the United States has a consulate. ISIS was using the artillery to shell Kurdish forces defending Erbil, the Pentagon said.

The strikes marked a return to U.S. military engagement in Iraq, three years after Obama removed U.S. forces.

Obama, in a speech Thursday night from the White House, said that he was authorizing airstrikes to protect American interests in Iraq and drops of food and water for tens of thousands of refugees trapped by ISIS on a mountain in Iraq.

Rear Adm. John Kirby, a Pentagon spokesman, said Friday: “As the president made clear, the United States military will continue to take direct action against ISIL when they threaten our personnel and facilities.” ISIS and ISIL are acronyms to describe the same Islamic militant group.

:elvis:

ELVIS
08-08-2014, 10:15 AM
GuardianTV (http://guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/)

In a surprising development, it appears that the group known as ISIS (The Islamic State of Syria and Iraq) may have actually been trained by the United States government. According to a report published in Reuters, the Syrian rebel group was trained in Jordan over the last two years by US government officials and military experts. If this is true, it would shed a very interesting light on what is the actual agenda of the United States government in a country where they profess to be seeking stability.

http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ISIS1.jpg

According to the article, it was not known whether those doing the training were direct members of the US government or if they worked for a private firm, but the main focus of the training was on anti-tank weaponry. The report continues to point out that 200 men were trained at the facility and that over 1200 will be added in a plan to prepare to free Syria from the rule of President Bashar Al-Assad. Besides the American trainers, it is reported that French and British advisors were present as well to aid in the training.

According to Jordanian intelligence sources, it is reported that the program is designed to create 10,000 fighters who will exclusively be a part of the ISIS group. ISIS is now responsible for the unrest occurring in Northern Iraq, and it would be quite ironic if the United States was actually responsible for the training that is now being used to destabilize the Iraqi nation.

The plan appears to have been designed to train 10,000 “moderates” of Islam in the hope that they would follow American interests in the region. Arizona Senator John McCain even paid a visit to the group during training to show his support for the group, and to demonstrate the support of the US government for their cause. McCain was photographed with General Salim Idris, who was later expelled from the group because he was seen as too moderate for them. The new leader of the group is General Ibrahim al-Douri, who was the Vice-President of the Revolutionary Council under former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. He was supposed to be the successor to Hussein, and looks like this goal may still be reached.

Al-Douri has been on the US most wanted list since just shortly after the second Gulf War began, but many inside the United States government thought he was dead. This is clearly not the case. Most disturbing is that he seems to have a huge war chest at his disposal, which has come from US allies, including Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. These are all Sunni based countries which support the ISIS group.

Many are questioning why these nations would support this group, and it appears that they are acting this way out of frustration for President Barak Obama’s failure to oust Al-Assad. These nations had expected Obama to take action already and since he has not, they have decided to take actions of their own.

Whatever the overall agenda of these nations, the US government seems to be behind the training of ISIS and visits by Senator John McCain seem to support this conclusion. The agenda may have been to destabilize Syria, but it looks like the group is doing this in Iraq.

:mad2:

Kristy
08-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Who fucking cares? The U.S. State Department created ISIS under the guise they would slaughter any bitter Iraqi that the U.S. bombed before and killed their families while those are Lockheed and Raytheon rejoiced. Seems ISIS, like you, is not that well educated on following instructions which was to be expected. When ISIS comes to close to those oil fields of course they are going to be bombed. And it is defense contractors, not Obama who really run this fucking country who are responsible. Moron.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Extinction is the only solution for those hate breeding scumbag sand ******s.

ELVIS
08-08-2014, 10:45 AM
And it is defense contractors, not Obama who really run this fucking country who are responsible. Moron.

You're a real piece of work...

Hey, if a bear shits in the woods, does it's social worker need to know ??

retard...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
08-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Who fucking cares?

That's real nice...

Kristy
08-08-2014, 11:05 AM
You're a real piece of work...

Hey, if a bear shits in the woods, does it's social worker need to know ??

retard...:rolleyes:

Oh right, because according to your F A T community college dropout it's the "Zionist." You know, your fucking fucking racism has become more than intolerable around here. Tell me, shitbag, to whom the oil fields in Iraq really belong to. Here's a hint, it's not the Iraqi people and it sure as shit isn't the Zionist.

Hey, if you shit your pants does your wife get tired of telling your social worker how she is sick of cleaning the stains?

Kristy
08-08-2014, 11:06 AM
That's real nice...

Yeah well at least it's not Christian.

ELVIS
08-08-2014, 11:12 AM
Yeah well...

If being a Christian means supporting the Zionist State of Israel, count me out...

"Christian" really means nothing anyway..

I'm more interested in being the whole man in Christ Jesus...

Kristy
08-08-2014, 11:14 AM

So all those teaching of Christ, you know, a Jew himself is all a matter of semantics to you. Gotcha.

Contradict yourself much?

ELVIS
08-08-2014, 11:41 AM
You don't know what you're talking about...

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 11:44 AM
Yeah well...

If being a Christian means supporting the Zionist State of Israel, count me out...

http://www.thelmagazine.com/images/blogimages/2010/02/19/1266606096-gay4jesus.jpg

So now you've converted to a gay Jesus cult?

It's hard to keep up with you.

Kristy
08-08-2014, 11:49 AM
You don't know what you're talking about...

I guess so. Maybe I should join the cult of The F A T Fuck Community College Dropout to speak for me.

Not that you would know anything about that.

Jesus Christ
08-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Oy vey.... :rolleyes:

Jesus Christ
08-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Yeah well...

Verily, labels mean nothing.

Keeping My teachings means everything. And yes, only the Messiah (that would be Me) can truly restore Israel. Neither Me nor My Dad wrote a UN mandate.

Seshmeister
08-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Watch out Jesus I think he wants you!

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Elvis wants Jesus? In a ghey way?

You may have discovered the reason for Elvis' most recent obsession.

Jesus Christ
08-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Verily I say unto thee that the Son of Man does not play for that team.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course..... if that is the way Dad made you.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course..... if that is the way Dad made you.

Why would your Dad make anyone that way?

Is that his idea of a cruel joke?

In fact, while we're asking questions about the way your Dad did things, how did he fuck up so bad on his creation of women?

Jesus Christ
08-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Why do ye think the Garden of Eden was such a fabulous place? Dad created Adam & Steve and hired them as interior decorators.

As for women.... well there is a reason I didn't get married while on earth, and it had nothing to do with sexual orientation. Let's just say, I knew I was going to have to rise from the dead as it is, so I didn't need to die twice! :jesuslol:

ELVIS
08-08-2014, 02:04 PM
And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.

Ephesians 2:1-3

ELVIS
08-08-2014, 02:15 PM
FROD is gay...

ELVIS
08-08-2014, 02:17 PM

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality...

1 Corinthians 6:9

Jesus Christ
08-08-2014, 02:27 PM
FROD is gay...

Stop bearing false witness, Gregory.....

Kristy
08-08-2014, 02:35 PM
FROD is gay...

How Christian

ELVIS
08-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Stop bearing false witness, Gregory.....

It's obvious you're interested in another male diddling with your ding dong...

What's stopping you ??

Nitro Express
08-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Ding Dong served me a special won tong for lunch.

So long gay boys!

FORD
08-08-2014, 04:54 PM

What's stopping you ??

Neither me nor the Lord are the ones in this thread who seem to be obsessed with thoughts of gay sex.

DONNIEP
08-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Extinction is the only solution for those hate breeding scumbag sand ******s.

Hell yeah! Let's get it on!!

DONNIEP
08-08-2014, 05:11 PM

What's stopping you ??

An empty wallet? Cause that will do it every time..

FORD
08-08-2014, 05:25 PM

Hey, He and His 12 friends were roaming around the Middle East for 3 years without making any money. Judas was the first one to get paid for anything, and look how well that worked out. :(

DONNIEP
08-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Hey, He and His 12 friends were roaming around the Middle East for 3 years without making any money. Judas was the first one to get paid for anything, and look how well that worked out. :(

I wasn't talking about Jesus, lol.

Nitro Express
08-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Hell yeah! Let's get it on!!

Shower them with ebola infested pork guts.

Nitro Express
08-08-2014, 09:38 PM

I really wish I had some bucks. This empty wallet really sucks. Now I can't buy ding dong diddling fucks.

Von Halen
08-08-2014, 11:08 PM
This is for you motherfuckers that think extinction is NOT the answer for these hate breeding motherfuckers. This is the body of decapitated KID! Click the link and look at the rest.

I can't wait for Elvis to come in here and tell me how great religion, and all it stands for, is. And I don't give a fuck what brand of religion it is. So called fucking Christians have done shit like this over the years too. Gutless brainwashed fucking pieces of shit. That's what all fucking religious fanatics are.

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56481

http://images.catholic.org/media/2014/08/08/14075172271961_700.jpg

DONNIEP
08-08-2014, 11:40 PM
See, Von, the usuals are gonna say the people committing these atrocities are white Americans. They'll even drag out some bullshit proof. Like, say...John Holmes once had lunch at a restaurant where Osama Bin Goat Fuckin's 37th cousin was waiting tables and George Bush was photographed looking east on the same day and THAT is proof that Honkies are killing these people, slitting their throats, chopping off the heads of their children. Of course, there will be some tenuous link to blah blah blah...who gives a fuck?

ashstralia
08-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Elvis wants Jesus? In a ghey way?

You may have discovered the reason for Elvis' most recent obsession.

No, he wants his full manhood in jesus. :)

Kristy
08-09-2014, 12:37 AM
I can't wait for Elvis to come in here and tell me how great religion, and all it stands for, is.

Trollvis is waiting for Alex Jone$ to tell him that picture isn't real.

DONNIEP
08-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Trollvis is waiting for Alex Jone$ to tell him that picture isn't real.

The picture IS real. The perp is a Honkey. That part was photoshopped. Because NO Muslim who lived in a shit hole could ever possibly be easily indoctrinated to hate Christians or Honkies in general. They're just too fun-loving for that!

Funny that the VC lived in shit hole caves and were undereducated by Western standards and did pretty damn well...

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 09:59 AM
So called fucking Christians have done shit like this over the years too.

Yeah, you're the third pussy to say that on these boards in about a week without a shred of evidence...

Von Halen
08-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Yeah, you're the third pussy to say that on these boards in about a week without a shred of evidence...

I know for a fact you wouldn't call me a pussy to my face, because you'd be asking God to regrow what few teeth you had, that I knocked out.

Read your fucking bible, bible boy. There are "Christian" atrocities all over that fucking thing.

You can prove none of your bullshit, but as soon as somebody calls you out, you fall back on the "proof" excuse. You are a typical bible thumping hypocrite. You are a follower. You'll never be a leader. The cultists thrive on the weak minded people like you.

ashstralia
08-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Nice smackdown.

I always go more subtle at the beginning..:)

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 10:25 AM
I know for a fact you wouldn't call me a pussy to my face, because you'd be asking God to regrow what few teeth you had, that I knocked out.

Shut the hell up...

Read your fucking bible, bible boy. There are "Christian" atrocities all over that fucking thing.

I read it every day, boy retard...

You can prove none of your bullshit, but as soon as somebody calls you out, you fall back on the "proof" excuse. You are a typical bible thumping hypocrite. You are a follower. You'll never be a leader. The cultists thrive on the weak minded people like you.

What cultists ??

And why are you so mad at God ??

So, where's the pics of Christians invading villages and cutting little girls heads off ??

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 10:30 AM
Anyway, this ISIS bullshit isn't Islam...

It's a creation of the US government, the UN and the Military Industrial Complex...

The corrupt US needs to stop meddling in middle east affairs...

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 10:51 AM
The terror group President Barack Obama funded to strike in Iraq Thursday evening is itself threatening to strike the American homeland. (http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/08/isis-threatens-america-we-will-raise-the-flag-of-allah-in-the-white-house/)

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014-07-23T200304Z_1_LYNXMPEA6M0WW_RTROPTP_4_IRAQ-SECURITY-BAGHDADI-e1406562077592.jpg

“I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,” Abu Mosa, a spokesman for the terror group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), told VICE Media in a video interview posted online Thursday. “Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq.”

“We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House,” he added.

The video is the first of a multipart series on ISIS VICE Media says it plans to release. VICE Media reporter Medyan Dairieh recently spent three weeks in the ISIS-controlled Syrian city of Raqqa, which the terror group has proclaimed the capital of its newly declared Islamic caliphate.

ISIS’s threat to conquer the United States came before President Obama’s Thursday announcement that he may authorize airstrikes against the terror group in order to protect American personnel in Iraq.

“Today I authorized two operations in Iraq,” the president said in a speech from the White House. “Targeted airstrikes to protect our American personnel, and a humanitarian effort to save thousands of Iraqi civilians who are trapped on a mountain without food and water, and are facing almost certain death.”

“To stop the advance on Erbil, I’ve directed our military to take targeted strikes against ISIL terrorist convoys should they move toward the city,” Obama elaborated, using the acronym for another name the terror group is known by, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. “We intend to stay vigilant, and take action if these terrorist forces threaten our personnel or facilities anywhere in Iraq, including our consulate in Erbil and our embassy in Baghdad.”

ISIS — which recently began referring to itself simply as the Islamic State — now controls a large swath of territory extending from Syria into Iraq, where it has implemented a harsh form of Islamic law and appears to be committing a genocide against religious minorities who refuse to convert to Islam.

:elvis:

Angel
08-09-2014, 11:06 AM
So, where's the pics of Christians invading villages and cutting little girls heads off ??
In Canada, the Christians, aided by the government, stole the children from the villages, and sent them to "schools" far-away. The purpose? To "beat the indian out ofbthe child". Those who couldn't be beaten into submission...

Canadian Indian Residential Schools.
Murders included children:

Killed in electric chairs
Incinerated in the schools furnaces
Others were dumped into mass graves.

No beheadings to my knowledge...but the atrocities at those Christian run schools are no less...

Kristy
08-09-2014, 11:10 AM
“We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House,” he added.

There is now an Allah flag? That is so kwel. Wonder if Walmart has Chinese slave labor making them as we speak.

Von Halen
08-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Elvis should move to the Middle East, and practice Christianity there.

DONNIEP
08-09-2014, 12:13 PM
There is now an Allah flag? That is so kwel. Wonder if Walmart has Chinese slave labor making them as we speak.

Yeah, it's got a picture of one of these goat fucking cowards holding up a 2 year old girl's severed head on it.

FORD
08-09-2014, 01:45 PM
In Canada, the Christians, aided by the government, stole the children from the villages, and sent them to "schools" far-away. The purpose? To "beat the indian out ofbthe child". Those who couldn't be beaten into submission...

Canadian Indian Residential Schools.
Murders included children:

Killed in electric chairs
Incinerated in the schools furnaces
Others were dumped into mass graves.

No beheadings to my knowledge...but the atrocities at those Christian run schools are no less...

In the American missionary schools, they would sometimes cut out the tongues of Native children who would insist on speaking the only language they ever knew, as opposed to the "Christian" English language.

Maybe not quite beheading, but definitely barbaric.

Angel
08-09-2014, 01:59 PM
In the American missionary schools, they would sometimes cut out the tongues of Native children who would insist on speaking the only language they ever knew, as opposed to the "Christian" English language.

Maybe not quite beheading, but definitely barbaric.
A friend of mine had her tongue pierced with a hot needle for speaking the only language she knew...

vandeleur
08-09-2014, 02:03 PM

Sorry Von , I think you have gone to far , E has one tooth And now you are gonna knock it out ;)

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 03:05 PM
In Canada, the Christians, aided by the government...

LMAO!

What Christians, specifically...

That's a broad brush...

And then you mention government...

It's laughable...

Angel
08-09-2014, 03:24 PM
LMAO!

What Christians, specifically...

That's a broad brush...

And then you mention government...

It's laughable...
Laughable? The abuse and murder of children is never something to laugh at. Here's the quick wiki for ya. There are numerous scholastic articles and documents, but my time is too valuable...

"The Indian residential schools of "residential" (boarding) schools for Native Canadians (First Nations or "Indians"; Métis; and Inuit, formerly "Eskimos") funded by the Canadian government's Indian Affairs and Northern Department, and administered by Christian churches, most notably the Catholic Church in Canada and the Anglican Church of Canada."

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Those are Pharisees and nationalists...

Not real Christians...

They use the name Jesus Christ in vain...

Angel
08-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Those are Pharisees and nationalists...

Not real Christians...

They use the name Jesus Christ in vain...
:lmao:

ELVIS
08-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Keep laughing...

Satan
08-09-2014, 07:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OKsdpNgPsvo

Satan
08-09-2014, 07:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bkwEFjHxCFs

Nickdfresh
08-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Genocide, ethnic cleansing, and rape in the Bible. For it is God's will!

(Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.

The rest at Evil Bible.com (http://www.evilbible.com/Rape.htm)

Nickdfresh
08-09-2014, 07:58 PM
See, Von, the usuals are gonna say the people committing these atrocities are white Americans. They'll even drag out some bullshit proof. Like, say...John Holmes once had lunch at a restaurant where Osama Bin Goat Fuckin's 37th cousin was waiting tables and George Bush was photographed looking east on the same day and THAT is proof that Honkies are killing these people, slitting their throats, chopping off the heads of their children. Of course, there will be some tenuous link to blah blah blah...who gives a fuck?

WTF are you even talking about?

Nickdfresh
08-09-2014, 08:00 PM
This is for you motherfuckers that think extinction is NOT the answer for these hate breeding motherfuckers. This is the body of decapitated KID! Click the link and look at the rest.

I can't wait for Elvis to come in here and tell me how great religion, and all it stands for, is. And I don't give a fuck what brand of religion it is. So called fucking Christians have done shit like this over the years too. Gutless brainwashed fucking pieces of shit. That's what all fucking religious fanatics are.

I dunno if the photo you posted is true or from onging events in Iraq and Syria with ISIS, but every member of ISIS should be put into a long trench and napalmed to fucking cinders. They're all criminals in a revisionist fascist genocidal cult and they need to be exterminated like lice...

We could bomb them back to the stoneage, but of course that would advance them several decades actually...

DONNIEP
08-09-2014, 08:12 PM
WTF are you even talking about?

Hell I don't even know what I'm talking about half the time..

ELVIS
08-10-2014, 12:07 PM
We could bomb them back to the stoneage...

They're not from the stoneage...

They're funded, trained and armed by the US government...

Satan
08-10-2014, 01:01 PM

Not necessarily.....

It could just as easily be Mossad or Saudi Arabia.

In either case, it's definitely not something that a bunch of 12th century mentality idiots came up with themselves overnight.

Nitro Express
08-10-2014, 01:50 PM
I just say get out of the middle east all together. Put the Department of Energy and private sector to work on new energy solutions and secure our borders and anyone who is in this country illegally gets arrested and deported. Then we spend all the money we waste on middle east operations and on Israel and put that to use fixing things at home. Anyone who wants to immigrate has to do so legally through the proper processes. Also we need to lay a boot in our own children's lazy asses and make them do the work we are hiring illegals to do. Also those people on welfare need to work. Well there will be plenty of work. If you can work you will work if you are getting anything from the government.

That's my fix.

Nitro Express
08-10-2014, 01:55 PM
ISIS looks to be the Islamic Brotherhood renamed. Like Blackwater. When you get in trouble, change your name. It's all giving Chick Cheney a hard on. We have another excuse to go back into Iraq and Haliburton will make more $$$$$$$$$. Is it ISIS or CIA-Saudi Arabia-Carlyle-Halibruton? Netanyahu was was hoping all the head chopping and clit cutting would distract the world from his genocidal Gaza gas grab.

Nitro Express
08-10-2014, 01:56 PM
So now we have the US,Uk,and EU against Russia in the Ukraine and Russia and the US against ISIS in Iraq. You can't make this shit up.

Nitro Express
08-10-2014, 01:58 PM
Have you been watching those ISIS beheading videos? Almost as good as the Mexican drug cartel beheading videos. I wonder is Wells Fargo and HSBC teach these beheading techniques because they look the same.

Nitro Express
08-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Ah fuck it. While the world is busy screwing each other I'm just going to get drunk and screw.

ELVIS
08-10-2014, 02:11 PM
I just say get out of the middle east all together.

Amen...

Nickdfresh
08-10-2014, 09:47 PM

Oh fucking please! In a way you're right though. They simply took U.S. government funded weapons from the valient Iraqi Army we trained that was rotted by corrupt Shiite dickhead political hacks. The nice thing for ISIS about the assualt rifles and carbines was that they'd never been fired and only dropped once...

Nickdfresh
08-10-2014, 09:50 PM
ISIS looks to be the Islamic Brotherhood renamed. Like Blackwater. When you get in trouble, change your name. It's all giving Chick Cheney a hard on. We have another excuse to go back into Iraq and Haliburton will make more $$$$$$$$$. Is it ISIS or CIA-Saudi Arabia-Carlyle-Halibruton? Netanyahu was was hoping all the head chopping and clit cutting would distract the world from his genocidal Gaza gas grab.

They're not simply the Islamic Brotherhood "renamed". My recollection is that they started as a wing of Al Qaida, but are so fucking vile and unpopular that even Al Qaida found them too embarrassing and cut ties...

Guitar Shark
08-11-2014, 02:35 AM

How many days does he have left here again?

ashstralia
08-11-2014, 05:28 AM
I saw a show about those 'preppers', made me think of him in a forest with a packet of 2 minute noodles...

:biggrin:

ashstralia
08-11-2014, 06:36 AM
Look out for Yngwie collectibles on eBay!

Going for a song.

Seshmeister
08-11-2014, 08:03 AM
How many days does he have left here again?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_03x6WyoJFnE/TJVM5OCAUgI/AAAAAAAADMg/1Lth2IiPrcQ/s1600/countdown.png

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 08:29 AM
How many days left until you brood of vipers, liars and hypocrites reap what you sow ??

Angel
08-11-2014, 11:00 AM
How many days left until you brood of vipers, liars and hypocrites reap what you sow ??
Oh, the irony...

Kristy
08-11-2014, 11:19 AM

http://www.webklik.nl/user_files/2010_05/134782/bevrijding%20en%20genezing/buitenlandse%20personen/Benny_Hinn.jpghttp://resources2.news.com.au/images/2011/07/25/1226101/586938-green-superb-parrott.jpg

Kristy
08-11-2014, 11:21 AM
I dunno if the photo you posted is true or from onging events in Iraq and Syria with ISIS, but every member of ISIS should be put into a long trench and napalmed to fucking cinders.

Stealing plot lines from the Walking Dead now?

Von Halen
08-11-2014, 12:59 PM

Didn't you marry your cousin?

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 02:08 PM
No...

Guitar Shark
08-11-2014, 02:45 PM

Try as he might, he hasn't been able to convince her yet. Apparently she's concerned that if they make it legal, he'll take half of her SSI benefits.

Seshmeister
08-11-2014, 03:12 PM
So now we have the US,Uk,and EU against Russia in the Ukraine and Russia and the US against ISIS in Iraq. You can't make this shit up.

You just did.:)

VetteLS5
08-11-2014, 05:19 PM

No cameras available during the crusades.

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 05:21 PM
So, that would be about the last time, generally ??

VetteLS5
08-11-2014, 05:23 PM

More than 8 I'm guessing.

VetteLS5
08-11-2014, 05:26 PM

Just the first one that popped into my head. Honestly, I don't keep track of what the god-botherers of any sect practice or preach.

Satan
08-11-2014, 05:54 PM

No, that was Jerry Lee Lewis.

Elvis brought a 14 year old girl home from Germany. But he didn't marry her until she was 18.

kentuckyklira
08-11-2014, 06:16 PM

Sebrenica!

kentuckyklira
08-11-2014, 06:19 PM
Basicly,

religion is for idiots who don´t know how to lead a decent life without a book written by semi-literate goat-herders hundreds or thousands of years ago in a shithole of a desert who thought the Earth was flat telling them how!

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 06:19 PM
You're going to Hell...

Satan
08-11-2014, 06:44 PM
You're going to Hell...

You said that as if it were a bad thing? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Von Halen
08-11-2014, 06:55 PM
There is no hell.

Satan
08-11-2014, 07:02 PM
There is no hell.

If there were no Hell, I would be both homeless and unemployed. And nobody's going to hire a 50,000 year old Devil http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 07:23 PM
There is no hell.

There sure as Heaven is...

Von Halen
08-11-2014, 07:40 PM

Nope. No heaven either. You of all people should know it's a conspiracy.

Kristy
08-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Great. Just fucking great. The BCE runs heaven.

Satan
08-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Great. Just fucking great. The BCE runs heaven.

If only that were true..... unfortunately, I'm stuck with those bastards for eternity. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Seshmeister
08-11-2014, 09:01 PM

This we can agree on. :)

Seshmeister
08-11-2014, 09:06 PM

It's more difficult to think of a time that Christians weren't killing children over there.

At least the last 10 years.

There's not a big difference to the kid whether their head is cut off with a sword or shrapnel from a bomb.

Nitro Express
08-11-2014, 10:46 PM
You just did.:)

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/30/world/middleeast/iraq.html?_r=0

Nope Russia supplied Iraq with ground attack aircraft to use against ISIS. Maybe the US wants to shoe itself back in to keep the Ruskies out. All sorts of geo-chess playing going on right now.

It's all about Russia's naval base in Syria. Who runs the pipe lines through Syria and who sells the oil and in what currency. The religious bit is just something to exploit or to blame.

Nitro Express
08-11-2014, 10:52 PM
It's more difficult to think of a time that Christians weren't killing children over there.

At least the last 10 years.

There's not a big difference to the kid whether their head is cut off with a sword or shrapnel from a bomb.

Christians? I'm sure a few other faiths and atheists dropped bombs as well. You are making it sound like some kind of crusade.

FORD
08-11-2014, 11:39 PM
Christians? I'm sure a few other faiths and atheists dropped bombs as well. You are making it sound like some kind of crusade.

Chimpy called it a crusade until somebody with a fully functional brain explained where that word came from, and how 1.7 billion Muslims might take offense at him describing PNAC's so-called "war on terra" in those terms.

The majority of PNAC's membership, of course, were NOT "Christian", with a few exceptions like Cheney, Jeb, and Kindasleazy Rice. They were predominately familiar with the Old Testament only.......

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 02:08 AM
Chimpy called it a crusade until somebody with a fully functional brain explained where that word came from, and how 1.7 billion Muslims might take offense at him describing PNAC's so-called "war on terra" in those terms.

The majority of PNAC's membership, of course, were NOT "Christian", with a few exceptions like Cheney, Jeb, and Kindasleazy Rice. They were predominately familiar with the Old Testament only.......

The truth is most people signed up for military service to help pay for college. You become a military aviator because you either want to fly fast planes or you want a stepping stone to becoming a commercial pilot. Very few people signed up to actually go to war. But hey, it's follow orders or get punished so it's "yes sir!" Once you get a bunch of people saying "Yes Sir!" in separate compartments ran by psychopathic assholes with ulterior motives, well a lot of shit tends to happen.

It's like Nazi Germany. What did most the killing was the bureaucracy. Right now the US is bureaucracy ran amok. Too many people saying "Yes Sir!" without caring what's out of their little box. It would be interesting to see how many people in congress could even find Iraq, Syria, or the Ukraine on a globe.

Seshmeister
08-12-2014, 07:25 AM

The people who started it, Bush and Blair are hardcore Christians. Obama has continued it and he's a Christian too.

ELVIS
08-12-2014, 02:30 PM
No fucking way...

None of them are Christians...

Christians are to be judged by their fruits, not by a name they identify with...

it's called taking the Lord's name in VAIN...as in VANITY...

LOOK IT UP...

You're so clueless it's like a joke...

Get a clue, you worthless drunk...

binnie
08-12-2014, 03:01 PM

Elvis couldn't live in the Middle East. It's too liberal......

binnie
08-12-2014, 03:04 PM

It WAS a crusade. For oil.

ELVIS
08-12-2014, 04:23 PM
And the Zionists occupying Palestine along with the corrupt US government play both sides to keep the perpetual enemy alive...

Seshmeister
08-12-2014, 04:38 PM
No fucking way...

None of them are Christians...

Christians are to be judged by their fruits, not by a name they identify with...

it's called taking the Lord's name in VAIN...as in VANITY...

LOOK IT UP...

You're so clueless it's like a joke...

Get a clue, you worthless drunk...

So the Christian you voted into power twice who killed all those kids isn't a Christian any more because you now have redefined what the term means to a narrow interpretation which you can't even communicate and that makes me worthless?

One week left loser...

Seshmeister
08-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Elvis couldn't live in the Middle East. It's too liberal......

The problem is that ELVIS can't live with himself...

ELVIS
08-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Bullshit...

I think it's you that can't...

And why do you post as if you haven't read my previous posts...

I know you read my posts...

They bother you during your vodka induced sleep...

Seshmeister
08-12-2014, 04:59 PM
You want me to start quoting all the shit you've posted over the years?

Von Halen
08-12-2014, 05:08 PM
The problem is that ELVIS can't live with himself...

For fucking his cousin?

Von Halen
08-12-2014, 05:09 PM
They bother you during your vodka induced sleep...

Ha ha ha! Elvis is subliminally fucking with Sesh in his sleep!

ELVIS
08-12-2014, 05:21 PM
He can't stand it...

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 05:31 PM
You want me to start quoting all the shit you've posted over the years?

I think putting the effort towards drinking more beer would be a better use of your time.

Seshmeister
08-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Me too.

ELVIS
08-12-2014, 06:28 PM
:biggrin:

Seshmeister
08-12-2014, 09:22 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/30/world/middleeast/iraq.html?_r=0

Nope Russia supplied Iraq with ground attack aircraft to use against ISIS. Maybe the US wants to shoe itself back in to keep the Ruskies out. All sorts of geo-chess playing going on right now.

It's all about Russia's naval base in Syria. Who runs the pipe lines through Syria and who sells the oil and in what currency. The religious bit is just something to exploit or to blame.

I just meant that pretending that there would be a war between Russia and NATO over the Ukraine is ludicrous.

DONNIEP
08-12-2014, 10:25 PM
I think putting the effort towards drinking more beer would be a better use of your time.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 11:38 PM
I just meant that pretending that there would be a war between Russia and NATO over the Ukraine is ludicrous.

It is ludicrous. I hope it doesn't escalate beyond the current pissing match. There's a bit of a spat going on over who's going to control the world's reserve currency in the future. The BRICS are trying to take the petro-dollar down and have their own financial network off the current system. I think when the dust settles there won't be any one dominant currency. The US military machine needs to extort the world into paying for oil in US Dollars to finance itself. Maybe all this Iraq business is a desperate US oil grab. Russia and China know they don't need to take on the US military, they just need to pull the financial rug from underneath it. So the US going back into Iraq makes sense here especially with rumors of Saudi Arabia selling oil in other currencies besides the US Dollar.