PDA

View Full Version : African Americans go nuts again...

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 03:21 PM
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) (http://news.yahoo.com/vandalism-looting-vigil-missouri-man-043816425.html) — The FBI said it opened an investigation Monday into the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager by police in suburban St. Louis, a day after tension surrounding the case erupted in unrest following a candlelight vigil for the teen.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuuhXlTIYAATibj.jpg

Questions loomed over the shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown, who police said was unarmed and shot multiple times Saturday after an altercation with an officer in Ferguson. It's unclear whether Brown or a man he was with was involved in the alleged scuffle, and authorities have been vague about what led an officer to open fire.

But Dorian Johnson told WALB-TV that he and Brown were walking home from a convenience store when a police officer told them to get out of the street and onto the sidewalk. Johnson said they kept walking, which caused the officer to confront them from his car and then outside his car.

Johnson said the officer fired, and he and Brown were scared and ran away.

"He shot again, and once my friend felt that shot, he turned around and put his hands in the air and he started to get down," Johnson said. "But the officer still approached with his weapon drawn and fired several more shots."

"We wasn't causing harm to nobody. We had no weapons on us at all," Johnson told the television station.

The St. Louis County Police Department, which is leading the investigation, refused to discuss Johnson's remarks, citing the ongoing investigation. But County Police Chief Jon Belmar has previously said that an officer encountered Brown and another man outside an apartment complex in Ferguson, and that one of the men pushed the officer into his squad car and they struggled before the shooting.

The FBI is looking into possible civil rights violations arising from the shooting, said Cheryl Mimura, a spokeswoman for the FBI's St. Louis field office. But she noted that the FBI would be investigating such a shooting regardless of the public attention surrounding it.

Nearly three dozen people were arrested after tensions around the case following a candlelight vigil Sunday night, as crowds looted and burned stores, vandalized vehicles and taunted officers who tried to block access to parts of the city.

Deanel Trout, a 14-year resident of Ferguson, said he was convinced the troublemakers were largely from outside Ferguson and that they had used Brown's death and the vigil as an opportunity to steal.

"Most came here for a peaceful protest but it takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. ... I can understand the anger and unrest but I can't understand the violence and looting," Trout, 53, said.

St. Louis County police spokesman Brian Schellman said 32 people were arrested for various infractions, including assault, burglary and theft. Schellman said two officers suffered minor injuries and that there were no reports of civilians hurt.

Several businesses were looted, including a check-cashing store, a boutique and a small grocery store. People took items from a sporting goods store and a cellphone retailer, and carted rims away from a tire store. Some climbed atop police cars as the officers with riot shields and batons stood stoic nearby, trying to restrict access to the most seriously affected areas.

There no immediate reports of serious injuries. Pat Washington, a spokeswoman for St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley, said tear gas had been used.

"The small group of people are creating a huge mess," Mayor James Knowles said. "Contributing to the unrest that is going on is not going to help. ... We're only hurting ourselves, only hurting our community, hurting our neighbors."

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson told KSDK-TV that there's no video footage of the shooting from the apartment complex, or from any police cruiser dashboard cameras or body-worn cameras that the department recently bought but hasn't yet put to use.

Jackson said the second person has not been arrested or charged and it wasn't clear if he was armed.

Jackson said blood samples were taken from Brown and the officer who shot him. Toxicology tests can take weeks to complete.

Earlier Sunday, a few hundred protesters gathered outside Ferguson Police headquarters. Some marched into an adjacent police building chanting "Don't shoot me" while holding their hands in the air. Officers stood at the top of a staircase, but didn't use force; the crowd eventually left. A similar protest that attracted about 250 people was held Monday morning.

Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, said she didn't understand why police didn't subdue her high school graduate son with a club or stun gun, and that the officer involved should be fired and prosecuted.

"I would like to see him go to jail with the death penalty," she said, fighting back tears.

The killing drew criticism from some civil rights leaders, who referred to the 2012 racially charged shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin by a Florida neighborhood watch organizer who was acquitted of murder charges.

Brown's family planned to speak further at a Monday afternoon news conference with their attorney, Benjamin Crump, who also represented Martin's family.

"We're outraged because yet again a young African-American man has been killed by law enforcement," said John Gaskin, who serves on both the St. Louis County and national boards of directors for the NAACP.

Ferguson's population of about 21,000 people is almost 70 percent black. The race of the officer has not been disclosed. He has been placed on paid administrative leave.

:elvis:

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Savages steal ATM from QuikTrip...

http://3-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/xquicktrip-looting.jpg.pagespeed.ic.EdLErZdS7n.jpg

No fawdies tonight...:biggrin:

fraroc
08-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Oh my fucking GOD, Elvis.

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Is that Treyvon ??

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Buuc7obIEAEs4--.jpg

Yay government welfare...:biggrin:

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Oh my fucking GOD, Elvis.

Go wash your mouth out with soap...

DONNIEP
08-11-2014, 03:39 PM
I love how people get pissed off and decide to wreck their community to send a message to the poe lease...makes total fucking sense....

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 03:40 PM
RIP Treyvon...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuvHx5-CAAAJeAT.jpg

:mad2:

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 03:42 PM
I love how savage government children get pissed off and decide to wreck their community to send a message to the evil white man Devil...makes total fucking sense....

Fixed...

vandeleur
08-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Evening gents Monday night is klan night yeah ;)

DONNIEP
08-11-2014, 03:45 PM
I love how savage government children get pissed off and decide to wreck their community to send a message to the evil white man Devil...makes total fucking sense....

Fixed...

Thank you. I would have put it that way but I figured everybody here already assumed it was Whitey's fault.

DONNIEP
08-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Evening gents Monday night is klan night yeah ;)

How'd you know?? That was supposed to be a secret!

vandeleur
08-11-2014, 03:49 PM
How'd you know?? That was supposed to be a secret!

Amazon had sold out of pillow cases again :)

binnie
08-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Awful thread title.

The more interesting story here is how an unarmed 18 year old got shot by the police.

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 03:59 PM
You're offended by asterisks now ??

vandeleur
08-11-2014, 04:03 PM
No , ya c**t :D

DONNIEP
08-11-2014, 04:04 PM
No , ya c**t :D

That made me s****** :biggrin:

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 04:06 PM

************************************'s

:biggrin:

DONNIEP
08-11-2014, 04:07 PM

************************************'s

Racist!!

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 04:27 PM
They even destroyed the local Taco Bell...

Oh well, I guess...

VAiN
08-11-2014, 04:41 PM
I like that the first idea is to destroy things and loot.. savages. This should help smooth things out.

DONNIEP
08-11-2014, 06:34 PM
I like that the first idea is to destroy things and loot.. savages. This should help smooth things out.

That's the only way to send a message to The Man! You gotta destroy the small businesses in your community and steal all kinds of shit in order to get your point across.

ELVIS
08-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Don't blacks own, run and work at those businesses ??

DONNIEP
08-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Don't blacks own, run and work at those businesses ??

Nope. Just Pakis and Honkies. So it's all good.

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 01:56 AM
I love how people get pissed off and decide to wreck their community to send a message to the poe lease...makes total fucking sense....

They are just a bunch of dumb asses. The only reason they get welfare is they are bussed to the polls every election day and told how to vote. If they weren't captive voters nobody would give a rat's ass about them. That's the truth. They have to provide some kind of utility for someone. In the old days it was slave labor. Today it's voting for food and shelter. They just traded one plantation for another and deep down they know it. It's why they are pissed. Frustrated slaves.

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 01:58 AM
It's why you don't see the black people who earn their own living acting that way. They have the satisfaction of knowing they are providing for themselves and what they get they earned. Nobody likes to be a slave. Even spoiled slaves like studio owned celebrities are unhappy.

FORD
08-12-2014, 02:19 AM
Nope. Just Pakis and Honkies. So it's all good.

Mostly Koreans around here, but that's beside the point.

An unarmed kid got murdered by a cop, and some folks think that's a reason to call people "******s" and "savages".

Maybe the racists in the blue sheets who shoot first and then don't even ask questions (or answer any) are the REAL savages?

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 03:31 AM

An unarmed kid got murdered by a cop, and some folks think that's a reason to call people "******s" and "savages".

Maybe the racists in the blue sheets who shoot first and then don't even ask questions (or answer any) are the REAL savages?

Oh I can see people being upset over a shooting. The thing is, there are communities that are just a powder keg waiting to go off. Once it's set off then it snowballs into rioting and looting. Look at the LA riots. Looting to loot.

There's no excuse to go off to that level.

Angel
08-12-2014, 07:47 AM
In Canada, it's frustrated hockey fans...

Seshmeister
08-12-2014, 08:39 AM
What?

You mean white people do this kind of thing too?

Angel
08-12-2014, 09:11 AM
What?

You mean white people do this kind of thing too?
White and affluent at that...SHOCKER!!! :jaw:

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 11:08 AM
I think a lot of people are on their one last nerve. It doesn't matter what race they are. Heck a lot of cops are on their last nerve. They deal with society's dregs and slowly inside the frustration slowly builds and you have a walking pressure cooker. Then something happens where it just blows. Once a person goes into the rage stage they just go crazy. A riot is just masses of people feeding on the same rage and because it's in large numbers they feel safe to act out in the worst ways possible.

The riot takes on a life of it's own like a big destructive blob. People let out their pent up rage at sporting events. We all have sat next to the guy who's always yelling and would punch you in the face if you told him his team sucked and to shut the fuck up. Get a stadium full of these assholes and things happen.

DONNIEP
08-12-2014, 11:58 AM

I'm pretty sure the "savages" comment is directed at the low lifes who used this incident as a reason to destroy and loot their community. And I know, somebody is gonna say "Well that's all they can do is tear some shit up real good and steal stuff." Ok, that sounds like a savage to me. Or is thievery and destructification now an acceptable form of civil disobedience? Cause I'm all for getting me some free TVs and a couple pallets full of beer. Yes, I will be looting Sam's Club.

And if it turns out that a cop shot an unarmed kid for no reason then said cop should swing from the highest tree. End of story.

FORD
08-12-2014, 12:02 PM
Flat panel TV's would be relatively easy to walk away with, but how exactly would you "loot" pallets of beer?

And if you go to all that trouble, at least make it good beer! :gulp:

DONNIEP
08-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Flat panel TV's would be relatively easy to walk away with, but how exactly would you "loot" pallets of beer?

I don't even know if Sam's carries any good beers. Walmart does sell Stella and Newkie so I might be in luck...But cheap beers work for me too.

FORD
08-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Doesn't Sam's Club carry all the same shit WalMart does, just in bigger packages?

Never been to a Sam's Club. Nearest one is 35 miles away, and I only went there once when it was called something else. (Before whatever that chain was called got bought out by the Walton leeches). No point in going there with two Costcos locally that sell better quality shit. Though Costco's beer selection ain't the best either, so I usually don't buy it there.

ELVIS
08-12-2014, 12:32 PM
You freaks still carrying on about the government slave children burning their own neighborhood over a shooting ??

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Doesn't Sam's Club carry all the same shit WalMart does, just in bigger packages?

Never been to a Sam's Club. Nearest one is 35 miles away, and I only went there once when it was called something else. (Before whatever that chain was called got bought out by the Walton leeches). No point in going there with two Costcos locally that sell better quality shit. Though Costco's beer selection ain't the best either, so I usually don't buy it there.

So what you are saying is you can buy a bigger dildo at Sam's Club than Walmart.

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 12:36 PM
You freaks still carrying on about the government slave children burning their own neighborhood over a shooting ??

Wait until a computer glitch, a solar flair, or an EMP strike from an enemy destroys the electronic food stamp distribution system. There will be rioting that makes the Martin Luther King shooting riots look like nothing. That should be entertaining. These people have the resources to save up some extra food in case of an emergency. Think they have done so? Call it Sky Daddy or nature. On this rock, the weak are culled time to time and the fittest survive. It will probably be the amish who last.

DONNIEP
08-12-2014, 12:37 PM

Mostly, yeah. But their selection can vary so when the Race War comes you had better be willing to settle for the cheap stuff.

ELVIS
08-12-2014, 12:38 PM
That should be entertaining.

That's why I'm headed to the hills...

vandeleur
08-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Mostly, yeah. But their selection can vary so when the Race War comes you had better be willing to settle for the cheap stuff.

You having a race war , cool.
You gonna start it and then declare it's over and then go back and just go fuck it it's broke ;)

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 12:42 PM

Steal a fucking truck. Steal a big 18 wheeler at the store's dock and load it with the forklift. Hell the new trucks are even automatic so throw it in drive and go. Just make sure you unlock the trailer from the dock door and take the turns wider so you don't take out a light post with the trailer.

vandeleur
08-12-2014, 12:44 PM

Don't kid yourself dude , all three wishes from That lamp I found caused that :)

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 12:47 PM
You having a race war , cool.
You gonna start it and then declare it's over and then go back and just go fuck it it's broke ;)

Been having a race war since white Europeans landed here.

FORD
08-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Steal a fucking truck. Steal a big 18 wheeler at the store's dock and load it with the forklift. Hell the new trucks are even automatic so throw it in drive and go. Just make sure you unlock the trailer from the dock door and take the turns wider so you don't take out a light post with the trailer.

Looting with an 18 wheeler? That would have to be one Hell of an organized riot to pull that off.

My friend Billy used to just walk in to the beer distributor's warehouse late at night and walk out the door with a case of it, and walk down the railroad tracks. No freight trains ran at night on that line, and it was nowhere near the Amtrak corridor, so it was safe to walk the tracks all the way home. But I never believed he could actually get away with that shit until I watched him do it. Apparently the warehouse had very few people on duty during graveyard shift and none of them worked anywhere near the big loading bay door... which naturally was open in the middle of the summer because the warehouse had no A/C.

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Looting with an 18 wheeler? That would have to be one Hell of an organized riot to pull that off.

My friend Billy used to just walk in to the beer distributor's warehouse late at night and walk out the door with a case of it, and walk down the railroad tracks. No freight trains ran at night on that line, and it was nowhere near the Amtrak corridor, so it was safe to walk the tracks all the way home. But I never believed he could actually get away with that shit until I watched him do it. Apparently the warehouse had very few people on duty during graveyard shift and none of them worked anywhere near the big loading bay door... which naturally was open in the middle of the summer because the warehouse had no A/C.

It's all about organization. What do you think gangs and the mafia are all about? You can steal more that way. You could name the truck Big Billy. Doing what Billy did but on a bigger scale. Naw if the truck is locked into the dock and you can drive a fork lift well, you could have a 52 foot trailer loaded pretty quick by yourself. Tell the people at the dock an angry mob is coming. Saving some corporate inventory ain't worth bodily harm or their lives. They will bolt and then it's just you. Mr. Forklift is all you need. Heck a real hot shot driver could have her loaded in 20 minutes.

DONNIEP
08-12-2014, 01:33 PM
It's all about organization. What do you think gangs and the mafia are all about? You can steal more that way. You could name the truck Big Billy. Doing what Billy did but on a bigger scale. Naw if the truck is locked into the dock and you can drive a fork lift well, you could have a 52 foot trailer loaded pretty quick by yourself. Tell the people at the dock an angry mob is coming. Saving some corporate inventory ain't worth bodily harm or their lives. They will bolt and then it's just you. Mr. Forklift is all you need. Heck a real hot shot driver could have her loaded in 20 minutes.

This is all doable. There's a guy in Lincolnton, 30 minutes from here, who's got a Snowman 18 wheeler replica. We get that, have Von run blocker in the Halen Buggy and we can head over to Texarkana, pick up a truck load of beer and be back here in under 28 hours.

This may just be the best idea I've ever had...

vandeleur
08-12-2014, 01:36 PM
This is exciting , how much beer we talking ?

DONNIEP
08-12-2014, 01:41 PM
This is exciting , how much beer we talking ?

Well, if you do the math, it comes out to a little over 1,000 cases. And we're talking cans here - no bottles. If you want bottles then you're talking less beer. And honestly, who wants to haul off that many beer bottles? Although...if you plan on riding around and tossing the empties at speed limit and stop signs, then glass is the way to go. Didn't you read Advanced Math For Rednecks??

vandeleur
08-12-2014, 01:50 PM
A thousand cases ? Any Jell-O shots ?

DONNIEP
08-12-2014, 01:50 PM
A thousand cases ? Any Jell-O shots ?

No Jell-O shots. We ain't goin' to San Francisco!

vandeleur
08-12-2014, 01:56 PM
What do stripers put on their nipples in klanville ?

DONNIEP
08-12-2014, 01:59 PM
What do stripers put on their nipples in klanville ?

Little tiny hoods?

vandeleur
08-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Hahaha , white klan nipple tassels , you are on to a winner here

ELVIS
08-12-2014, 02:27 PM
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/tijS.RIt3um0YyFzI.MOhA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQyMTtweG9mZj01MDtweW 9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz03NDk-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/2c679ba58af6881f5c0f6a706700ebad.jpg

Haha...

VetteLS5
08-12-2014, 06:27 PM

Nitro Express
08-13-2014, 12:10 AM

Oh well, I guess...

Of course they did. They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon there.

Nitro Express
08-13-2014, 12:17 AM
This is all doable. There's a guy in Lincolnton, 30 minutes from here, who's got a Snowman 18 wheeler replica. We get that, have Von run blocker in the Halen Buggy and we can head over to Texarkana, pick up a truck load of beer and be back here in under 28 hours.

This may just be the best idea I've ever had...

Let's go! The buggy has a new engine. Von can pick up his passenger at a gay wedding. I can drive an 18 wheeler. I prefer Volvos but hell I can drive anything.

DONNIEP
08-13-2014, 10:32 AM
Let's go! The buggy has a new engine. Von can pick up his passenger at a gay wedding. I can drive an 18 wheeler. I prefer Volvos but hell I can drive anything.

Have you homos seen the license plate on the Halen Buggy?? I can't give out what it says...But let's just say it's almost as cool as the one on the front of my gay SUV...

ELVIS
08-13-2014, 11:27 AM
CUM4BOYS ??

Hardrock69
08-15-2014, 07:39 PM

Awesome!

How soon? Have you packed yet? :happy45:

Don't forget to write!

Been almost nice talking about you all these years.

I bet your husband looks forward to having you in the lean-to all to himself.

You gonna live in the swamp where you were born?

:hee:

twonabomber
08-15-2014, 07:46 PM
Westbound and down!

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r751/HDJ78R/Snowmans%20Kenworth/rigandmyta_zpsc608c6e3.jpg

FORD
08-15-2014, 08:07 PM
A lot of people watch that movie nowdays and fail to understand why it was such a big deal to get crappy assed Coors beer across state lines.

The Coors family have always been right wing moronic assholes, and they were union-busting greedy fucks before the Reagan/BCE/corporate media brainwashing era that convinced half the country that unions were "evil". Consequently, the Teamsters wouldn't haul the shit, and it wasn't possible to transport their pisswater easily, even to the states that weren't boycotting them outright.

You could buy it on the West Coast, but my dad (Machinist Union) wouldn't allow it in the house. And the company he worked for wouldn't make Coors cans.

The good old days before corporate lies controlled the narrative of goddamn near everything..... :(

ELVIS
08-15-2014, 08:11 PM
Of course they did. They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon there.

Www.boogiebird.com

ELVIS
08-15-2014, 08:14 PM
The Coors family have always been right wing moronic assholes...

Here we go again...:rolleyes:

DONNIEP
08-15-2014, 08:17 PM
Westbound and down!

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r751/HDJ78R/Snowmans%20Kenworth/rigandmyta_zpsc608c6e3.jpg

There's a guy about 40 minutes or so from here who has a Snowman truck. It's a fucking trip seeing that thing going down the highway.

mh5150
08-15-2014, 09:23 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/15/291bfedde5a8337b9f4b299c4c96f656.jpg

Kristy
08-16-2014, 12:15 PM
Of course the rich filthy limey chimes in:

Nitro Express
08-16-2014, 12:49 PM
A lot of people watch that movie nowdays and fail to understand why it was such a big deal to get crappy assed Coors beer across state lines.

The Coors family have always been right wing moronic assholes, and they were union-busting greedy fucks before the Reagan/BCE/corporate media brainwashing era that convinced half the country that unions were "evil". Consequently, the Teamsters wouldn't haul the shit, and it wasn't possible to transport their pisswater easily, even to the states that weren't boycotting them outright.

You could buy it on the West Coast, but my dad (Machinist Union) wouldn't allow it in the house. And the company he worked for wouldn't make Coors cans.

The good old days before corporate lies controlled the narrative of goddamn near everything..... :(

Coors was like a self-contained empire. My dad's company tried to do work with them and were locked out. They had a substantial porcelain operation that made a lot of things including the nose cones for nuclear warheads. My neighbor in Denver worked for Coors power.

I never got why their beer was so sought after. It was the redneck beer when I was growing up. I was always a Miller guy and Miller always said Union Made on the label.

Nitro Express
08-16-2014, 12:55 PM

It's all theater. O'Riley is a paid actor as well. Who gives a shit what these dolts have to say. I guess the filthy limey wants to feel important. Maybe compensating for those years of using smack. Whatever. Go make another movie and stop boring us with your political commentary. Stop trying to be Jesus 2.0.

Nitro Express
08-16-2014, 12:58 PM
I was pulled over in Florida by a cop that wasn't too far off the mark from Buford T Justice. LOL! I'm like going,"This isn't real. This has to be a dream or something."

Seshmeister
08-16-2014, 01:12 PM

Russell Brand has all political sophistication of an earnest 16 year old telling you how they are going to change the world because it's not fair.

Nitro Express
08-16-2014, 01:36 PM
The Chines have an old saying. You can't wrap fire with paper. It doesn't matter what the laws are. Whoever shits the biggest runs things. Laws are only as good as the enforcement is. That's politics in a nutshell.

Romeo Delight
08-16-2014, 02:21 PM
The Chines have an old saying. You can't wrap fire with paper. It doesn't matter what the laws are. Whoever shits the biggest runs things. Laws are only as good as the enforcement is. That's politics in a nutshell.

I think its's exactly this shoot from the hip attitude that is at the core of all of US political issues and ongoing ineptitude.

Everything seems to be able to be boiled down to it's lowest common denominator, be it Obamacare is nothing but socialism or that any form of gun control or regulation of automatic weapons is a form of oppression.

There is no room for an actual discussion...a shame

Romeo Delight
08-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Russell Brand has all political sophistication of an earnest 16 year old telling you how they are going to change the world because it's not fair.

I dunno, his observations about this reporting are pretty spot on. I give him credit for actually having an ongoing interest in making soem difference...he could just be silent.

Fairwrning
08-16-2014, 03:07 PM

Oh well, I guess...

Those Mother Fuckers.....

VAiN
08-16-2014, 03:38 PM
I was pulled over in Florida by a cop that wasn't too far off the mark from Buford T Justice. LOL! I'm like going,"This isn't real. This has to be a dream or something."

I had that same experience in southern georgia... Turner County.. FUCK that place! They're known for pulling over out of state tags. No one will ever go back to that shithole to fight it.

Nickdfresh
08-16-2014, 06:10 PM

I wouldn't allow Coors mainly because it's fucking carbonated urine...

Nitro Express
08-16-2014, 11:09 PM
I think its's exactly this shoot from the hip attitude that is at the core of all of US political issues and ongoing ineptitude.

Everything seems to be able to be boiled down to it's lowest common denominator, be it Obamacare is nothing but socialism or that any form of gun control or regulation of automatic weapons is a form of oppression.

There is no room for an actual discussion...a shame

Why there is no discussion is the political spectrum in the US is polarized. Why there is no discussion on gun control is the people who want guns don't trust the other side. They think they want to take them all away. Obamacare was nothing more than bought off politicians ramming legislation through that benefits large corporations. They were in a hurry to ram it through and didn't want any discussion. Nancy Pelosi admitted it when she said, "What have to pass it to see what's in it."

The US was designed originally to be ran by the people. Today multinational corporations have bought the two party political system. They use their media and various organization to keep both sides of the political spectrum polarized. The romans called it divide and conquer. The average American is frustrated watching the large corporations get special treatment while they get stuck with the bill for all the debt being ran up.

In short the US Government has been infiltrated and the average citizen has been pretty much locked out. You have a choice of what bought off politician to vote for. So nothing is going to change until the corporate hold on the political system is broken. I don't think it's unique to the US. Other countries have the same problem.

FORD
08-16-2014, 11:56 PM
I wouldn't allow Coors mainly because it's fucking carbonated urine...

Actually, the stench coming out of that brewery is far worse than that. It smells like something died in there, as you drive by on the back road from Golden into Wheat Ridge (west of Denver).

Living about a mile away from the (now sadly defunct) Olympia Brewery, I know that a brewery that makes crappy beer can still generate good smell of hops, barley, and yeast. Kinda miss it actually.... that and the loud ass 8:00 AM whistle that let me know I was late for work.

cadaverdog
08-17-2014, 12:22 AM
Actually, the stench coming out of that brewery is far worse than that. It smells like something died in there, as you drive by on the back road from Golden into Wheat Ridge (west of Denver).

Living about a mile away from the (now sadly defunct) Olympia Brewery, I know that a brewery that makes crappy beer can still generate good smell of hops, barley, and yeast. Kinda miss it actually.... that and the loud ass 8:00 AM whistle that let me know I was late for work.
The Budweiser brewery in Van Nuys is about a mile west of here. The wind usually blows from west to east here so I smell it on a regular basis. On a hot day with a small breeze that smell comes through the swamp cooler on the roof into every room of the house. Sometimes it's kind of pleasant but sometimes it smells like puke. There's a Farmer Johns meat proccessing plant just south of downtown L A that reeks of burning pig hair in the morning. I'm just glad I can't smell that from here.

Nitro Express
08-17-2014, 12:28 AM

I remember building a big pyramid out of Olympia beer cans when I was 16 and then proceeded to puke what was in all those empties. The tum water got me!

FORD
08-17-2014, 02:54 AM
The Budweiser brewery in Van Nuys is about a mile west of here. The wind usually blows from west to east here so I smell it on a regular basis..

Yeah, I toured that one as a kid, when they had the "Busch Gardens" theme park built around it, and the brewery tour was just another amusement park ride. Always thought it was kinda weird that a business selling alcohol would have a Disneyland wannabe park for kids built around it.

ELVIS
08-17-2014, 08:54 AM
If you think that's weird, try this...

http://www.holylandexperience.com/

DONNIEP
08-17-2014, 03:54 PM

That looks pretty cool to me!

FORD
08-17-2014, 03:59 PM

Nah, religion has always been marketed to kids. They have to rope you in early with the "Do exactly what we say or you're gonna BURN IN HELL" tactics.

Kristy
08-17-2014, 07:06 PM

It is? About 10 years ago (or so) I used to live right up the street from that brewery. The only problemo I ever had living that close was the endless noise from the trains that never stopped running. Maybe that smell was just me.

ELVIS
08-17-2014, 08:37 PM
Maybe that smell was just me.

That could very well be...

ELVIS
08-17-2014, 08:38 PM
And those facebook icons are the very last straw for me...

To hell with this dump...

PETE'S BROTHER
08-17-2014, 08:43 PM
And those facebook icons are the very last straw for me...

To hell with this dump...

was today the last day anyway?

FORD
08-17-2014, 08:43 PM
What Farcebook icons??

I use AdBlock Plus and NoScript, and am playing around with an adblocking script on the router level so I don't have to configure all devices separately.

Haven't seen an ad online in years. Including Farcebook spam.

FORD
08-17-2014, 08:44 PM

Should have been yesterday, if you think about it......

Angel
08-17-2014, 08:45 PM
What Farcebook icons??

I use AdBlock Plus and NoScript, and am playing around with an adblocking script on the router level so I don't have to configure all devices separately.

Haven't seen an ad online in years. Including Farcebook spam.
Sesh added a button for fb links.

Seshmeister
08-17-2014, 09:03 PM
It means you can embed videos from FB in the same way as you can with YouTube no biggie but if it helps ELVIS decision... :)

FORD
08-18-2014, 12:18 AM
Or at least until Farcebook kills the embed function, like Hulu apparently has. Hulu has been going out of their way to piss everybody off the last few months. ABC viewers, XBMC users, people who liked to post Daily Show/Colbert/South Park clips, etc. Farcebook has done a good job of pissing people off just by Zuckerfuck being a sellout douche who now sells your personal information to the government and then uses the money to support KKKoch Brothers pro Keystone Death Pipe propaganda. But it's only a matter of time before he goes all "intellectual property nazi" on the content as well.

ashstralia
08-18-2014, 04:58 AM
Is she gone?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

SilvioDante
08-18-2014, 07:44 AM
Why there is no discussion is the political spectrum in the US is polarized. Why there is no discussion on gun control is the people who want guns don't trust the other side. They think they want to take them all away. Obamacare was nothing more than bought off politicians ramming legislation through that benefits large corporations. They were in a hurry to ram it through and didn't want any discussion. Nancy Pelosi admitted it when she said, "What have to pass it to see what's in it."

The US was designed originally to be ran by the people. Today multinational corporations have bought the two party political system. They use their media and various organization to keep both sides of the political spectrum polarized. The romans called it divide and conquer. The average American is frustrated watching the large corporations get special treatment while they get stuck with the bill for all the debt being ran up.

In short the US Government has been infiltrated and the average citizen has been pretty much locked out. You have a choice of what bought off politician to vote for. So nothing is going to change until the corporate hold on the political system is broken. I don't think it's unique to the US. Other countries have the same problem.

THIS!!!!!!

It's all a scam. The powerful keep things like this going so we focus on it while they do what they want while we aren't looking. If you think Fox, CNN, Drudge, MSNBC, are telling you the truth you are a fool. It's all about ratings!

I wonder is ANYBODY truly cares about the death of Michael Brown.

And just for the record, as a former union employee that lost his job because the union had to protect the lazy, useless shop stewards, I got news for you. Unions are businesses just like Ford and GM. They make profit decisions all the time and piss on the underlings just like big business.

ELVIS
08-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Don't tell FROD that...

ELVIS
08-18-2014, 09:08 AM
It means you can embed videos from FB in the same way as you can with YouTube no biggie but if it helps ELVIS decision... :)

Oh, is that all it does ??

Yeah right...

facebook is a big brother meta data collection tool...

Share it up your bug hole...

I'm not interested...

Seshmeister
08-18-2014, 09:11 AM
Lucky it doesn't affect you since tomorrow is day 30 since you said you were leaving in 30 days.

ELVIS
08-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Who are you now, Count Von Count ??

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130729062721/muppet/images/e/e1/Count-Filmogrophy.jpg

Seshmeister
08-18-2014, 09:22 AM
http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/tumblr_m55qpoqgfG1rxevt4o1_400.gif

ELVIS
08-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Is that your Spammy Gaygar outfit ??

You look gay as usual and your eyes are blood shot...

VetteLS5
08-18-2014, 09:39 AM

Holy shit it's Pete's Brother.

VetteLS5
08-18-2014, 09:43 AM

Backpedaling?

Terry
08-18-2014, 08:23 PM
Wait until a computer glitch, a solar flair, or an EMP strike from an enemy destroys the electronic food stamp distribution system. There will be rioting that makes the Martin Luther King shooting riots look like nothing. That should be entertaining. These people have the resources to save up some extra food in case of an emergency. Think they have done so? Call it Sky Daddy or nature. On this rock, the weak are culled time to time and the fittest survive. It will probably be the amish who last.

Honestly, the thought of some kind of massive disaster that knocks out the power grids and puts us back into the Dark Ages, technologically, is a scary thing. Because in an "every man for himself" scenario, it's gonna end up being whoever is the most well-armed will get ample supplies of food, water, etc. I have little faith that in such a scenario people would pull together and help each other. Shit, we can barely be bothered to do that NOW.

Terry
08-18-2014, 08:25 PM
Or at least until Farcebook kills the embed function, like Hulu apparently has. Hulu has been going out of their way to piss everybody off the last few months. ABC viewers, XBMC users, people who liked to post Daily Show/Colbert/South Park clips, etc. Farcebook has done a good job of pissing people off just by Zuckerfuck being a sellout douche who now sells your personal information to the government and then uses the money to support KKKoch Brothers pro Keystone Death Pipe propaganda. But it's only a matter of time before he goes all "intellectual property nazi" on the content as well.

as long as free pron is still easily available, I could give a shit ; )

Nickdfresh
08-18-2014, 08:31 PM

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130729062721/muppet/images/e/e1/Count-Filmogrophy.jpg

Just do it, you pussy!

PETE'S BROTHER
08-18-2014, 08:59 PM
Honestly, the thought of some kind of massive disaster that knocks out the power grids and puts us back into the Dark Ages, technologically, is a scary thing. Because in an "every man for himself" scenario, it's gonna end up being whoever is the most well-armed will get ample supplies of food, water, etc. I have little faith that in such a scenario people would pull together and help each other. Shit, we can barely be bothered to do that NOW.

transcendence was a dumb movie

ELVIS
08-19-2014, 09:51 AM
Because in an "every man for himself" scenario, it's gonna end up being whoever is the most well-armed will get ample supplies of food, water, etc.

That'd be me...

ELVIS
08-19-2014, 09:54 AM
Pro Keystone Death Pipe ??

How 'bout pro bullshit FORD ??

Angel
08-19-2014, 10:53 AM
That'd be me...
Yes, we are all expecting to see you in the news in the not too distant future...

ELVIS
08-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Oh no...

You won't see me at all...

Angel
08-19-2014, 11:02 AM
Oh no...

You won't see me at all...
Suicide by cops...

Von Halen
08-19-2014, 11:04 AM
Yes, we are all expecting to see you in the news in the not too distant future...

No we won't. His end will be as insignificant as his life.

He has left no mark on the world, let alone the United States. Unless of course, you count those marks on his cousins ass, as he was smacking it! I know, I know...it was the drink and the drugs fault...

FORD
08-19-2014, 01:36 PM
Pro Keystone Death Pipe ??

How 'bout pro bullshit FORD ??

No, Zuckerfuck isn't sending me any money. :(

PETE'S BROTHER
08-19-2014, 03:39 PM
another one close by, it's gonna get nuts