PDA

View Full Version : Fab For Army Mod

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 07:01 PM
http://home.earthlink.net/~fab316/photogal/fabmod2.jpg

Cathedral
07-01-2004, 07:09 PM
I think you'd make a great mod compared to a few we already have.
And your level of support of Van Hagar is far below those same few mods appreciation that are currently running forums.

I wouldn't hold that against you and i ain't saying what i would hold against you, lol.

I vote, Yes with a side of whipped cream.

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 07:11 PM
Cool Cat! Opps someone just voted NO! Bring him on! LOL

pete
07-01-2004, 07:16 PM
No

A)You're very entertaining but, this was your last choice for membership after all others forums ex-communicated you.

B)you are a Van Hagar fan.

C)you're blinding beauty, physical excellence and superior social skills may scare woman away.

Cathedral
07-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Ahhhh, I have people here that hate me too, that's what makes this place so much fun, darlin.

Full Bug
07-01-2004, 07:42 PM
I thought mod jobs around here were offered by the webmasters, for being a diehard Army member, not something you ask for? At least thats the way it used to be when I was a mod years ago.....Should Shadow fill out an application too?

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Whats a matter bug? Things a little dreary over at the DDLR?

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by pete
No

A)You're very entertaining but, this was your last choice for membership after all others forums ex-communicated you.

B)you are a Van Hagar fan.

C)you're blinding beauty, physical excellence and superior social skills may scare woman away.

Actually petey,

A)the Army was my first choice... Many moons ago

B) I am also a No Doubt Fan, a 311 fan and a Garth Brooks Fan
in fact I like alot of bands

C) Scare um? Hell I'd bring um!

Full Bug
07-01-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Whats a matter bug? Things a little dreary over at the DDLR?
For your info FS I have been around here over 4 years, can you say the same?:rolleyes:

pete
07-01-2004, 08:03 PM
Actually pd, (pd:looks better and that's what the ladies call me)

A)the Army was my first choice... Many moons ago

B) I am also a No Doubt Fan, a 311 fan and a Garth Brooks Fan
in fact I like alot of bands

C) Scare um? Hell I'd bring um!

A)let's not spin reality

B)So?

C)I need to stop spinning reality

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 08:09 PM
I promise to keep the men happy!
http://bigducky.com/4images/data/media/17/beer.jpg

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 08:11 PM
And not scare off the ladies...
http://bigducky.com/4images/data/media/17/nightmare.jpg

pete
07-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Without a vote from DAN it's all meaningless

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Dan would vote yes...

I promise to always be a BITCH!

Beautiful
Individual
That
Causes
Hardons

Dan
07-01-2004, 08:45 PM
Hell yes Fab all the way.
Why you guys should vote for Fab.

1)Intelligent
2)Great sense of humour
3)Play Guitar
4)loves rock muisc
5)Great communication skills
6)Sexy

pete
07-01-2004, 09:56 PM
oh, well

pete
07-01-2004, 09:56 PM
cool

pete
07-01-2004, 10:11 PM
Dumb
Ass
Nig........htingale

kidding

Fab is Fabulous

more fabulous than a crossdresser in frisco

mezro.........I hope he can appreciate this

pete
07-01-2004, 10:16 PM
but sheep can not be sheep-herders!
http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

BIGBADZERO
07-01-2004, 10:20 PM
You got my vote Babe.

MAX
07-01-2004, 10:30 PM
but sheep can not be sheep-herders!

Uh Oh!!!! Not the PENGUINS?

That's not a good sign!!! ;)

pete
07-01-2004, 10:34 PM
bitch!

BUW
Idiot
That
Causes
Herpes

pete
07-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
You got my vote Babe.

despite the photos.........

no penis, liberace.

sorry bout yer luck!http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

FORD
07-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Maybe the penguins should be mods?

Fabulous Shadow
07-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Man 9 no's... That HURTS! I'm off to the CHERONE board!

DaveIsKing
07-01-2004, 11:49 PM
The CHERONE board???

Damn, you guys. She's gone apeshit now.

Come on Fab, you're still loved. :D

Hells Belle
07-01-2004, 11:57 PM
CHICKS in CHARGE!
RoCk On FaB!

lms2
07-02-2004, 12:56 AM
My appologies Fab. I had to vote no. My vote is for DaveIsKing. But please dont leave us for the Cherone board. You just have to wait your turn! And work on that collection. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-02-2004, 01:59 AM
lms2... I'm crushed... You could have at least voted for both of us! He'd still be aHEAD!

Lou
07-02-2004, 05:52 AM
Here's what it boils down to...are you a Van Hagar fan? If so my answer's no. If I were in charge absolutely no one who supports Van Hagar would be a mod.

Big Troubles
07-02-2004, 08:40 AM
I agree with Lou on this Im afraid. (Im afraid, because Lou is usually wrong on most shit) But you haven't been here long enough to prove your loyalty to Roth and you have gotten yourself banned from the other boards. Kind of a bad Omen, no? Not to say your not well liked, because you are. Moderator though? I dunno. If you got it, Id congratulate you, but I just dont see it happening. Pojo is in charge of that.

Lou
07-02-2004, 09:35 AM
What am I wrong on? Please enlighten me.

lms
07-02-2004, 09:50 AM
lms2... I'm crushed... You could have at least voted for both of us! He'd still be aHEAD!

LOL, but then my vote wouldn't count. :) If I am gonna speak up dang it, I wanna be heard. Hang in there kiddo; if a mod job was just handed out and not earned, it would have no special meaning.

BIGBADZERO
07-02-2004, 12:04 PM
despite the photos.........

no penis, liberace.

sorry bout yer luck!http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

WTF?

Fabulous Shadow
07-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I agree with Lou on this Im afraid. (Im afraid, because Lou is usually wrong on most shit) But you haven't been here long enough to prove your loyalty to Roth and you have gotten yourself banned from the other boards. Kind of a bad Omen, no? Not to say your not well liked, because you are. Moderator though? I dunno. If you got it, Id congratulate you, but I just dont see it happening. Pojo is in charge of that.

Daddy I accept the "haven't been here long enough part" and the "loyalty to Roth" part but the banning part is irrelevent honey. POJO said right when I joined that I came to this board with a clean slate. So, IMO, nothing that happened at other boards shoud be taken into consideration. Besides, how can being banned from VHF be a bad thing? Fuck! that should be a requirement!

As for DDLR... Have you LOOKED at the board since I left? GHOST TOWN... Watch out for the tumbleweeds! The most active users there are all the same person. Stayed tuned... More on that later!

ASH
07-02-2004, 03:05 PM
Fab is a good girl!

(Don't tell her I told but she made me come in here and vote for her.)

Ash OUT!

She's only got a little Hagar in her.

Fabulous Shadow
07-02-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by ASH
(Don't tell her I told but she made me come in here and vote for her.)

LOL... Gee Thanks Ass...

Mezro
07-02-2004, 03:43 PM

Fab is Fabulous

more fabulous than a crossdresser in frisco

mezro.........I hope he can appreciate this

Shit Pete, you have to poke them in the groin with a fork to make sure a snake isn't hiding in the grass.

Mezro...always a good time trying to figure out if a woman is actually a fucking woman

Mezro
07-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Hells Belle
CHICKS in CHARGE!

Damn that just gave me a south of the border Large Marge!

Mezro...be forceful again...this time tell me about the weather

Keeyth
07-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Hey Fab...

...just lettin' you know I have you a thick, hard, swollen, purple-headed YES!

:D

MMmmmm ....you go sexy!:

Fabulous Shadow
07-02-2004, 10:55 PM
Cool... I gave you another vote too!

guwapo_rocker
07-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by ASH

She's only got a little Hagar in her.

That's ALL Hagar has to offer.:D

TLR
07-02-2004, 11:50 PM
I promise to keep the men happy!
http://bigducky.com/4images/data/media/17/beer.jpg

Fabulous Shadow,

I haven't been here long enough to form any opinions, but that IS an interesting campaign platform you are proposing. :-)

DaveIsKing
07-02-2004, 11:53 PM
Hey, goddamnit...that's MY fucking avatar!

DaveIsKing says, "You have good taste".

TLR
07-03-2004, 12:27 AM
Well, who in the blue hell would I steal my avatar from other than a guy named "DaveIsKing?" I'm not a complete and total dumbass (I think)!

Fabulous Shadow
07-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
That's ALL Hagar has to offer.:D

LMAO! You Rock my world guwapo!

Leandro Pujiz
07-03-2004, 01:14 AM
I think you lose again Fab!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-03-2004, 01:22 AM
Um... when did I lose BEFORE asswipe?
I hardly consider this losing anyway. Coming here has made me relize I have been at the wrong boards all along. The people here ROCK!

Whats a matter? DDLR slow tonight? Or are all of WARF aliases taking up all the bandwidth again?

Lou
07-03-2004, 10:17 AM
OK, I'm going to set the record straight so we can end this crap. The policy of the webmasters is this:

If you beg for a mod job, you WILL NOT get one.

Got it?

Fabulous Shadow
07-03-2004, 02:04 PM
Ouch? Why so harsh Lou? I thought we were buds? I wan't begging. It was more like TEASING I really didn't expect to be made a mod, just having some fun. I really didn't think DIK would join my rally but heck he's as big of an attention whore as I am so I could see why he'd like the idea!

Lou
07-03-2004, 04:12 PM
I don't know, I couldn't tell if you were begging or not, but if you sincerely wanted a mod job, this isn't the way to go about it.

Big Troubles
07-03-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Lou
What am I wrong on? Please enlighten me.

Awe Jeez Lou, if I were to enlighten you, this would require you removing your oversized head from your tight puckered ass and I know how much you hate pain, so leave it up there and fight the good fight. Oxygen. :D

Samsonite
07-03-2004, 05:00 PM
How bout you let me be mod?

Cathedral
07-03-2004, 05:04 PM
I'll add to lou's thoughts and expand a little.
Becoming a mod here is about quality and attitude, it's about the content of your posts and it takes time to get noticed as with any popularity contest.
And the job doesn't last forever either for anyone. I've been fired and re-hired and so have a few people here.

One thing that has been different is there were threads started asking those interested in modding to start a thread explaining why they would want to and should be considered.
That then starts a process where all of your posts are examind for what as i said above, quality and attitude.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for those who "Bring It" and can hold their own here.

It takes time and dedication and since i know Fab is not expecting to be a mod right now, everyone on this board has an equal shot at being considered in the future.
For me, I was asked and that is a slippery slope all on it's own, lol. I could get axed tomorrow, hell, today for that matter, but the important thing is that it wouldn't change a damn thing about how i frequent the board or who i consider my friends to be.

We are all here to toast the Diamond One in all his past, present and future glory, that is what is important here and nothing else.

I hope i have made it a bit more clear to those who would like the job someday, It may be my torch you take to carry on, who knows, but my replacement had better be worthy of the job that's all i'm saying about it.

We have mods that like Spammy, so fucking what, It makes it much more enjoyable to rip them a new asshole over it and keeps things interesting. But in the same breath i'll say that if it were my decision, you'd all be curbed in an instant.
The rift between Dave and Spam dictates that there is no middle ground and you must choose one side or the other, but like i said, that's just my opinion.

Roth On!

Big Troubles
07-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Daddy I accept the "haven't been here long enough part" and the "loyalty to Roth" part but the banning part is irrelevent honey. POJO said right when I joined that I came to this board with a clean slate. So, IMO, nothing that happened at other boards shoud be taken into consideration. Besides, how can being banned from VHF be a bad thing? Fuck! that should be a requirement!

As for DDLR... Have you LOOKED at the board since I left? GHOST TOWN... Watch out for the tumbleweeds! The most active users there are all the same person. Stayed tuned... More on that later!

You are absolutely correct. What happened in the past stays in the past. Being banned from the links IS a good thing. (depending on why I suppose) I went to DDLR a few times and it was the shits then and now. No reason to go anywhere else when this happens to be the best fuckin' site dedicated to Dave. "Daddy"? lol C'mere you bad girl....Im gettin' that hankerin' again! ;)

Cathedral
07-03-2004, 05:16 PM
I have no problem with Von's site, we have to remember that when the army went down for that period he provided all of us a place to carry on and that is worthy of respect and gratitude in my opinion.

It has been stated over there many times that the last thing anyone wanted was a battle between the two to erupt when the army came back and that is exactly where my mindset is today.

Both sites rock, both sites are focused on Dave, both sites can co-exist without friction unless people let shit cause trouble.

It's all good, It's all Dave, all of the time...be happy and enjoy what you enjoy. the only places we should trample under foot are sites that support the abomination that is Van Hagar, period.

Lou
07-03-2004, 06:49 PM
While it's true that Sarge went soliciting mods, you really only need to put your name in once to him. To go on and on asking "Can I be a mod" and making every other post about how you want to be a mod isn't the way to go.

Lou
07-03-2004, 06:49 PM
Awe Jeez Lou, if I were to enlighten you, this would require you removing your oversized head from your tight puckered ass and I know how much you hate pain, so leave it up there and fight the good fight. Oxygen. :D

OK I'm still looking for specifics on what I'm wrong about.

Rebel
07-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
They are looking for those who "Bring It" and can hold their own here.

I'd like to nominate Kid Vegas.

MAX
07-03-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Rebel
I'd like to nominate Kid Vegas.

LMAO!!!

Big Troubles
07-03-2004, 10:26 PM
I have no problem with Von's site, we have to remember that when the army went down for that period he provided all of us a place to carry on and that is worthy of respect and gratitude in my opinion.

It has been stated over there many times that the last thing anyone wanted was a battle between the two to erupt when the army came back and that is exactly where my mindset is today.

Both sites rock, both sites are focused on Dave, both sites can co-exist without friction unless people let shit cause trouble.

It's all good, It's all Dave, all of the time...be happy and enjoy what you enjoy. the only places we should trample under foot are sites that support the abomination that is Van Hagar, period.

I wasn't bashing DDLR at all. In fact I found the site to be slightly pleasing, but even when this site crashed I still found myself clicking refresh here at the Army rather than go there. Just a personal opinion. I love it here. I find the others second rate. From the threads here to the multimedia section, this place is leaps and bounds ahead of the others and that includes DDLR. Just my opinion is all.

Big Troubles
07-03-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Lou
OK I'm still looking for specifics on what I'm wrong about.

Stop looking for specifics and just grab a mirror. ;)

relax, Im joking-Jesus! Do a line or somethin'. :D

Cathedral
07-03-2004, 10:46 PM
I wasn't bashing DDLR at all. In fact I found the site to be slightly pleasing, but even when this site crashed I still found myself clicking refresh here at the Army rather than go there. Just a personal opinion. I love it here. I find the others second rate. From the threads here to the multimedia section, this place is leaps and bounds ahead of the others and that includes DDLR. Just my opinion is all.

Oh, i wasn't complaining or giving you shit at all. you just reminded me of something i have been meaning to say since there are quite a few people getting bent between here and there.
I was just not aware if some people knew the reason for that site being built. lol....

Damn, you must think i'm following you around spying on you, lol...

Just tell me to fuck off if i seem out of line, bro...

Lou
07-04-2004, 01:02 AM
That's a shame there's a rift between here and DDLR. I must say I left DDLR after pretty much one person made it hell there for me, but someone else convinced me to come back there, so I did.

Anyway, I remember when DDLR first went up and Vaughn was like, "Well when the Army comes back, we'll have TWO sites dedicated to DLR! Nothing wrong with that." It's a shame though that by and large, it's just a separation of the factions, it's people who would be here had this place not gone down, and not the same people shuttling between both sites.

Cathedral
07-04-2004, 01:22 AM
I agree, lou...Both sites kick ass in my humbled but less than popular opinion.
I don't see any need for a site war between them at all.

seenbad
07-04-2004, 01:48 AM
Blou, you had a lot to do with making Vonnies site better all by yourself. :) No complaints now.

Fabulous Shadow
07-04-2004, 02:10 AM
To go on and on about how going on and on about asking isn't the way to go about making a point. Your wrong about that. THERE ya happy now Lou?

Fabulous Shadow
07-04-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Blou, you had a lot to do with making Vonnies site better all by yourself. :) No complaints now.

Seeny, I was afraid to look when I saw you posted in this thread. Glad to see your target was spLOUie and not me!

Big Troubles
07-04-2004, 08:18 AM
Oh, i wasn't complaining or giving you shit at all. you just reminded me of something i have been meaning to say since there are quite a few people getting bent between here and there.
I was just not aware if some people knew the reason for that site being built. lol....

Damn, you must think i'm following you around spying on you, lol...

Just tell me to fuck off if i seem out of line, bro...

;) No, I was just making sure nobody thought I was bashing the other site.

Dr. Love
07-04-2004, 01:12 PM
There's a rift between DDLR and the Army? Really? :confused:

Rebel
07-04-2004, 04:01 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.tvtome.com/images/shows/0/1/62-3946.jpg

Golden AWe
07-14-2004, 08:23 PM
SABOTAGE!!!

LE RESISTANCE!!!

Big Troubles